Want to loose 10kg

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cappy 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

• Hi

I have set myself an aim of loosing 10kg. I’m currently 81.5 kg, though when I decided to start this I was 84.5 so I have already lost some.

I work on roughly 2lbs is a kilo and in the past before menapause I could quite easily loose 1-2lb a week when necessary. Now thigns are slower and I need to work more with exercise and diet to get thigns moving.

I cycle and I do yoga and I have in the past couple of days slowly started running again after a break becasue of an injury. Ist day ran/wlaked 30 minutes, second day 20 minutes.

I want to do this with support this time. Anyone out there want to join me?

Hi ajmak
    I’ll do it with you.
    I need to loos 20 kilos.
    I’m starting tomorrow.

Great. I’m away from my scales til 8th, but I am looking at doing my first fast day on Friday when I’m moslty sittign on a train all day.

Hi
    I’ve started today and will weight myself every day
    I’m doing every other day fasting
    And focusing on loosing 2 kilos by next Tuesday
    Sounds ambitious I know and if I’m just under I don’t mInd
    Need to speed things up

I’m just gong to focus on a weekly goal so not to add so much pressure , say 1 kg every week

I started 6 weeks ago
    I don’t weigh myself often but weighed in last Friday and had lost 5kg I feel great. Already
    Need to lose 10 kg from now on

Losing weight needs focus. Good luck to your journey for losing weight. You can do it. I have my own battle and reading your post is such an inspirational to me.

Thanks Camille it’s great to have support and FOCUS can be hard .I am great through the week as Ian away from home so often do 3/4 to get ahead…. Weekends can be challenge especially when out but I reckon we
    WE WIILL ALL GET THERE IT MAY TAKE TIME but it’s going to happen boys and girls
    Keep it up
    Love from Melbourne

Welcome. I’m glad to see you loss 10 kg. I know it’s hard but you can do it. I know the feeling. Just drink a lots of water so that all the toxins in the body will flush away. Happy dieting.

FD 2 today going good ! planned to do 3/4 this week ..will have to wait and see.
    Does anyone have blood pressure trouble I have noticed mine went up after starting the diet ignored it as was going through a stressful situation at work but I read that some people experienced this as well
    I would be devastated as love this plan it’s working really well for me Any suggestions
    Ian checking it x2 weekly not too bad today 140/87 stil highish
    Hope you are going well AMJK and all
    Keep at it summer is nearly here in the Southern Hemisphere R x

I also set my goal of losing 5Kg in this week!

Hello,

I want to share my secret with all of you. After marriage my weight has increased by 10 kg and then my mother gave me [url=http://astronutrition.com/diet-energy/energy] slimming pills and fat burners [/url]. Thanks to my mother after that I started reducing my weight and get back fit to my old dresses.

Thanks,
    Sam

Hi everyone!

How is it going with you all?

I began at 81.5 on 31st August. Today is 12th September and I am 79, so 2.5 kg in 12 days.
    I have started doing an hours yoga every day the last few days and been also walking and cycling daily.

I am getting used to not eating for emotional reasons and feeling the emotion instead. Its very strengthening.

In fact feeling like I am gaining control of my eating habits is really liberating.

Today I am going for a long walk in the forest outside the city and then to a yoga class.

Hi AJMK! What a great start! I hope you had a wonderful walk, and best wishes on your journey to a healthier life.

Hi Cinque, I am now 78.8. Yes, walk was good and I even had a dip in the lake. It might be the last of the season as the weather has turned cold here now.

I have done 3 more yoga classes and cycled an hour or so even though its raining.

I am also in a big relationship shift. So much change and emotion. My past habit would have been to eat my way through this. Now the challenge is to feel the feelings instead, to stay present to it all instead of dulling it with food with such thoughs as ‘I deserve it’. In fact what I deserve is good nutrition, a healthy strong body and the end of looking in the mirror and feeling sad at how my body has become flabby, bloated and overweight.

I really need to love myself too as I am whilst working for what I want.

hi lisarosa

How is the plan going?

Day 19.
    Start weight 81.5kg.
    Weight today 78.4.
    Loss: 3.1kg.
    I am a third of the way there!

Hurray!!

Congrats AJMK!

Thanks for replying Cinque! I just went out for a cycle ride, i hour and a dip in the fjord. Fantastic!

Tonight yoga. Tomorrow running.

Have a great weekend

🙂 You have a great plan! Enjoy those activities!
    Thanks for the good wishes. Great weekend coming up!

Great that you have decided!

That is a big key. For me the other has been daily exercise.

Today I am 77.2 kg so that is 7.3kg so far of the 10 I want to loose.

How is it going?

AJMK, you have had such a positive attitude, I enjoy reading about you on the way to reaching goal. It’s happening, no doubt!

I started 5/2 for the first time last week. This is week 2 for me, and I’m hooked to this way of life. My goal is 114lbs. I don’t have a date to reach it, as long as the scale goes down every week. I’ll post every week until I reach goal if that’s ok, and support everyone. Oh, and my fast days are Tuesday and Thursday. I might add a day here and there but it’s not definitive.

week 1: 133.2
    week 2: 128.2

Well done amala.

Yesterday not such a good day…emotional day and with other people and eatign everything that doesnt support loosing weight.

Anyway weigth yesterday was 76.9 and today its 77.3. It really helps me t weight myself every day becasue it teaches me immediatly how what I eat and how much exercise I do affects my body straight away. So my goals are better eatign habits but also more aerobic exercise…at least a cycle ride or a short run every day or second day. It takes commitment becasue i have alot of emotional stuff goign on and caving into that stops me from getgin outside.

The yoga is almost every day and feels GREAT. I’m getting stronger and more flexible every week.

The bdy is so intelligent. We give it what it needs and it responds.

Thanks, and from the sounds of it, we are going through some very similar stuff. That’s the other reason I wanted to follow your posts, it inspires me to be a better version of myself instead of worse while going through this. I don’t want to add salt to the wound so to speak by continually gaining weight. It needs to stop now, and I need to make positive changes that build my confidence.

I weigh everyday as well, but told myself only the Sunday weigh-in counts so I don’t get frustrated and throw in the towel.

Today is my second fast day for the week, and I’m not looking forward to having 4 days off. I’ll tell myself I’m technically allowed to eat to my TDEE, however I think I’m going to be very strict on two of the 4 days to maintain control. But, I do want to make this a lifestyle so I’m trying to be patient and practical, and do this in a way I can easily apply to my life for the rest of my life.

I’m sorry AJMK you’re having a tough time, and I’m really glad you are posting here to vent and refocus on your goals. I look forward to the future with brighter days.

Oct 6 128.2
    Oct 7 (my birthday 😉 )- 126
    Oct 8- 125.4

That’s just for my reference later if I want to look back at days individually. Next countable weigh in: Sunday Oct 11

Sounds like you all are doing good working through your weight loss. If you need any tips I found the Beachbody blog really useful- http://www.beachbody.com/beachbodyblog/ Healthy recipes and little things to help you get the best out of your workout. Keep up with the great work everyone and stay with it.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply.