want to be beautiful butterfly again

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
want to be beautiful butterfly again

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clairelv 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• i am a mother and love my family very much .but what makes me sad is i gained more 50 pound since gave birth to my son . now ,my son is six years old and very cute . i usually tell him how i became so fat ! and when my son found any tool or news about lose weight he will tell me immediately . once i told him that mom was very beautiful before .just like a beautiful butterfly! he remembered it ….

last night we were seating in the sofa watching TV. “man and nature ” .it was showing how the caterpillar turn into butterfly . my son suddenly said to me :” mom ,you told me that you looked like butterfly before ,right ?” i replied :”yes ! very beautiful” . my son stared at me and said:” then ,do you look like caterpillar now ? you are not butterfly any more . am i right ?”

i was speechless ! maybe i really look like caterpillar . fat !
    so i made a serious decision that is to lose weight ……

do not wast time any more . try my best to do the best myself…..
    to be butterfly…

Hi clairelv and welcome:

Here is some information that can help you with 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

thank you . i am trying ….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.