The notion of discipline back in our daily life!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Welcome to The Fast Diet and Exercise forums
The notion of discipline back in our daily life!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cupcake 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Yes, we realized we just did not have any discipline anymore.  We ate whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  Now, we support each other’s goal and fast Monday and Thursday (since the PBS program in April 2013). We feel our hunger and welcome it.  We refer to the book everyday and always find something inspiring & informative.  I have lost 10 pounds since the PBS program in April, a slower pace for my husband but results are concrete.  It’s not just the weight that is coming off, it’s the hopeless feeling I personally had trying to find a way to loose this extra weight in a smart, healthy and sustainable way. Fasting is a smart thing to do and delayed gratification has its many, many benefits. Happy fasting !

Welcome, Belle1955 – From hopelessness to happiness! How marvellous and so good to hear. I wish both you and your husband continuing joy through your use of the Intermittent Fasting approach.

I know what you mean. I can’t believe I now actually like the ‘hungry’ feeling. Never thought I would say that! It’s very liberating 🙂

This doesn’t feel like a diet for me at all. It’s a way of eating that I feel I can sustain for the rest of my life.

I hope you and your Husband continue to enjoy your journey with the 5:2.

cup x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.