The 45 Day Weight Loss + Exercise Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
The 45 Day Weight Loss + Exercise Challenge

This topic contains 152 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Chocolatier 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)

• Despite all the stress, I managed to go down from 66.6 at the start of this round to 62.2 kg
    Props to you for sticking together and backing me up when I was low. I apologize for not being there for most of the round. I have honestly been out of sorts for various reasons. I will be putting up a round 3 in November. I will be free then and promise to try my best to interact more.
    More power to you all!
    Once again, thanks for staying along me and each other.

Ais Wow! 4.4kgs that is amazing!! Well just wait till you can put more info it you’ll fly down the numbers! 😉 Stress is a funny thing. Sometimes it can cause us to put on weight and sometimes drop it, sounds like it was working with you this time!
    I’m really happy for you and completely understand that you have had heaps on. Thanks for starting this thread it’s been good for me.
    Good luck in the future.

Brilliant Ais.Will definitely join you in November but so glad my appetite is a lot less than it was before I started this diet.I could eat huge amounts before but now I think am I really hungry?
    Hope you feel better in November look forward to it.Take care.

Viewing 3 posts - 151 through 153 (of 153 total)

You must be logged in to reply.