The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight maintenance
The Maintenance Chatbox… come and share your success with us!

This topic contains 11,627 replies, has 174 voices, and was last updated by  hermajtomomi 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 7,201 through 7,250 (of 11,673 total)

• Just to add another ingredient to the pot, here’s an interesting take on the so-called “obesity paradox”.

http://qz.com/550527/obesity-paradox-scientists-now-think-that-being-overweight-is-sometimes-good-for-your-health/
    http://www.nature.com/news/the-big-fat-truth-1.13039

It would appear that being a few pounds overweight, or even at the lower end of the obese category, might actually be a good thing, in as much as it offers some protection against various health issues and increases the chances of longevity.

I’m wondering if I might be a walking, talking example of this. Apart from about 5 minutes in my mid-20s when I reached optimum weight (nice figure, shame about the haggard face) and having been overweight since childhood (overfed by fat parents) I have gone well past the three score years and ten without ever being seriously ill, ever doing myself serious physical injury (the odd mild sprain but never a breakage) or ever being hospitalised.

I did slide into obesity, at its worse BMI 35. Some, but not all, of this was due to being kept on steroids for polymyalgia rheumatica. The rest, I confess, was insufficient care with what I ate. The PR cleared up within a couple of weeks but I wasn’t yet confident enough to go against doctor’s orders and the daily dosage kept on for nearly three years with the resulting big fat face and body and little piggy eyes. Yuck!

Then came 5:2 and the rest is history. I’m still the uncrowned plateau queen and it’s taken me three years to lose around 33 lbs (at least 1 1/2 of them this very week), with still another 10 or 12 to go, which they may never do.

I did go through a period of hypertension and raised cholesterol but I’ve very slowly but surely weaned myself off the medication(the statins with the doc’s agreement) and, would you believe, my BP, measured two or three times a week, has for some time now averaged 120/65, much lower than it ever was on the pills. So I’m a fit old fatty who’s likely to be around for some time to come.

As for the low-carb vs low-fat argument, isn’t this a question of what works for each of us and what our bodies will tolerate? I know that OD-ing on carbs – usually by accident or sheer thoughtlessness rather than design – leaves me feeling sick and sorry for myself. On the other hand a moderate intake of fats, in the form of olive, rapeseed, groundnut or walnut oil used in cooking and for dressing salads, plus at least one avocado a week, are no problem at all. Dairy fats are a different matter and have to be handled with care as I’m lactose intolerant.

Thanks. Ours is a bit on the low side, given the longest day is a month away! Sea temp still around 13+\-. Hope it warms up soon! I much prefer the sea to a pool. Still don’t feel like eating 😊.a real help.

Apricot, our ocean, and my own pool are sitting on 21degC. Crazy for autumn!
    Hi Herm. I’ve always said a bit of extra in old age let’s you last longer in the care home (Aus: nursing home) May not be a good thing, though πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    Off to early bed(fast night) Too much politics on tv with an election on the way. 😊 P

Lucky you, Purple. The sea round the UK is rarely higher than 18 tops! But I do find there are benefits in the chilly water, all joint aches go. That isn’t the case when holidaying in the Med! I see that for triathletes they recommend 17 degree water for reducing muscle and joint stress. Better to swim than lower into a cold bath, euch!

P. I should have added that I only want to live to a ripe old age if I’m in reasonable nick physically and mentally. If I either can’t wipe my own bum or have totally lost the plot, I’d rather go next week. Sadly, it’s not something you can predict. A care home would be my idea of hell.
    In highlighting those two articles my main point was that the few extra pounds might not be as life-threatening as some would have us believe. The longevity was just an incidental.

Herm, cleavages are a big benefit of excess weight, too. πŸ˜‰

Apricot, what you are saying about joints is interesting. ..mine ache in colder weather, or more humid, or windy or lower barometric pressure. I wouldn’t dream of a cold water cure. πŸ˜• Shoulder and thumb joints have been hell today as the wind rises and the temp and pressure lowers. I’m not swimming in the pool now, despite a solar heater, it needs to be 23 minimum to go in. Oceans feel warmer at lower temps than still water.
    I MUST go to sleep. ‘night. P

Can’t say I’ve ever hankered after big boobs/cleavage, P. That’s one part of my anatomy that’s remained in not too bad shape at whatever weight. It was the roly-poly back that caused the problems. Quite a bit of that has now gone. πŸ™‚

Yes, I think cold water swimming is an acquired taste. I have friends who go in at between 4 an 10 – not me, 10 in a wetsuit is my lowest! 12.5 without. And no one finds it easy, we just like the benefits more than hating the shock!
    Herm, I had both, not sure which will win on reduction! But tum definitely lots better.

Simco posted a link to the followingresearch on another thread:

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/85/4/981.full

It deals with the effect of 1 meal/day, eating to TDEE in that one sitting, in healthy weight subjects. A short study, with some flaws, but they did find that body weight and body fat decreased on 1 meal/day, possibly explained by the effect eating patterns could have on metabolic activity, This would accord well with what Fung says too.

To quote the authors
    “Consumption of 1 meal/d resulted in weight loss and a decrease in fat mass with little modification in calorie consumption”

I’ve been convinced of the benefit of calorie restriction plus time-restricted feeding for a long time. I’ll certainly be carrying on with my 24 hour maintenance fasts πŸ˜€

Well I’ve hit a bit of a stumbling block with my 24 hr fasting. Unfortunately I’ve thrown out my earlier records so can’t compare, need to rely on memory but this week I fasted Monday, was 500g lighter on Tuesday, Wednesday I was 100g ABOVE trigger weight – a gain of 600g!

The first few weeks of 24hr fast I slowly but steadily decreased over 3-4 days, my normal pattern but overall a bit lighter. I did feel yesterday like I hadn’t re-set and I did feel hungrier than usual.

Happy, does this sound like what was happening to you?

Hi Carol,

Yes, I’ve certainly found I’m more hungry lately after a fast, but only once I’ve started eating. The study I posted the link to I think reported the same. Funny though, because I know several people ‘in real life’ who regularly fast for 24 hours once a week and don’t have the same issue.

I think part of my problem lately is work-related (I’m eating as a distraction from boredom ☹️), and also tiredness (I love this time of year, but I wake up when it gets light so feel permanently sleep deprived with knock on effects on willpower and cravings).

The last couple of weeks I have also seen my weight rising through the week. I’ve not fasted on Mondays because I’ve been quite light, but then have needed a fast later in the week. Perhaps I should go back to a Monday fast, regardless of weight and see how that affects my week…

Hi girls
    I have been a lot hungrier in the last couple of weeks, on most days. I put it down to colder weather, which doesn’t explain yours Happy.😯
    I used to wake the day after fasts content. Now I’m lying in bed dreaming of cooked breakfasts every morning.
    My weight has dropped back to a comfortable central wriggle level, but it has taken a month of 2 (and one 3) fasts per week, albeit with not terribly careful food in between.
    Mr P has dropped further and does not get hungry. Lucky man. 😊
    Cold here this morning, but I am prepared. I bought rolled oats yesterday to have 30gm porridge with some raspberries. Sounded the best option.
    Keep the regular fasts up Carol. You know it works. Just not as quickly when we are at goal. πŸ˜† P

Well interestingly the people I know who 24 hour fast and don’t get hungry are all men too! It’s probably some evolutionary adaptation…!

We are eating very late now the nights are light, often 8.30-9pm, after outside jobs are done. It’s too late for me, I’d rather eat earlier and go back out, but OH is a curmudgeon,,, I think the late evening meal may be upsetting me too, it’s just not natural!

A friend suggested to me that she would have had no trouble doing 5:2 if she’d had me to plan and cook the meals for her. Could this be why men manage their hunger better? They don’t have to think about food 24/7?
    It IS difficult when it stays light so late Happy. We are eating earlier due to the darker afternoons now, but manage to not eat anything later, before bed…Mr P has finally stopped his late night little snack of kefir and corn cake.
    I will not undermine that normal overnight fast. ☺ P

Hi Carol

It can be a quirk of the body. Or (for me) the amount of carbs, eg, any bread or cereal or potato or sugar etc that you may have had on Tuesday can show up with a weight gain the next day. When you fast with no carbs, does it go down again?

Meanwhile Just keep on keeping on!

Cheers, Bay 🌺🌺🌺

Happy, I would listen to your body and go with the flow. We know how to deal with it.
    Intermittent Fasting! Cheers, Bay πŸ˜‰πŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

I know none of you clever maintainers are slow learners like me…
    Yesterday as part of my goal to clear the freezer of excess baggage, I defrosted some chilli veg soup I’d made 12 months ago. Note to self for the future: the potency of chilli increases with time, even when held in the frozen state! πŸ˜₯
    It certainly warmed me up, though!

Thursday fast. Cold and overcast, so plenty of woolies being dragged out. I even had to put the winter quilt on last night. ❄❄ I hope you Northerners are getting some good warm weather at last. Have a good day gang. P

Hi P,

I didn’t know that about chilli, funny because I eat enough of it!

Wow, sounds like winter is well and truly with you now? Out weather is picking up in fits and starts, so nice not to be cold all the time!

I fasted yesterday, haven’t weighed yet today though…fingers crossed! After an overeat on Tuesday, it was hard and I have to admit to eating some butter at 3pm (Nama’s tip I think) to tide me over.

Hi Hap
    3.30 here and I’m fine. Funny how it varies! Lots of layers 😊P

Well sometimes you fast know why a fast is hard…I know full well yesterday was hard because I was greedy on non-fast Tuesday! Several corncakes with peanut butter mid afternoon, and a bar of G&B almond chocolate at 4…:( Totally mindless. It’s almost as if I’m subconsciously eating up to make myself fast!

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ I used to do that pre-fast panic eating. It’s just another day now.
    I thought I didn’t want to fast this morning, but planning ahead so that I didn’t get cold, and a rail trip into the city (amongst eaters), has worked.
    Only 3 hours until “dinner”. 😊 P

P,

I thought of you and Mr P yesterday…

There’s yet another piece on the BBC website citing ‘a team of experts’ who argue that more bariatric surgery should be available for diabetics “to slash blood sugars and even lead to remission in some cases”.

Leading surgeon Prof Francesco Rubino described the gut operation as “the closest thing to a cure” available.

Think they may be trying to drum up business?!

Sure sounds like it.
    I’ve been looking at a book my mum had in her things. Probably from the 80s. It is about weight loss. Some of the ideas are great…eat 5 cups of vegetables to get the equivalent of a piece of cake. Says reduce sugar by half etc, but, of course, it recommends cutting down on fat as (and I quote) ‘Fatty food causes fat’.
    Sad. It didn’t work for her. 😯P

Hi everyone – I have just had the most wonderful feast. Not of food, but 3 long pages of maintainers’ posts! Life has been a bit busy so I’ve not been rushing to post, just relying on being alerted by email to everyone else’s pearls of wisdom. Then I heard on the radio the two bits of ‘big news’ about diet this week (the low-carb v low-fat argument, and the recommendation re bariatric surgery for people with T2D) and like Barata, thought ‘must tell Purple that, she’ll really enjoy it…’ Thought process moved to ‘funny how quiet everyone’s been – perhaps a little look…’ and oh dear (or words to that effect) – there you all are, chatting away without me for days on end…. Blooming website has sent me to cyber Coventry! Too much to reply to everything, but welcome from me too to any newbies, and reiteration that this lot are worth listening to – they know their stuff!

The cyber hand- holding is important, as well as the expertise: without it I managed to put on 2.5lbs (just over 1kg) last week. Still under my upper limit, but only just, So 4:3 till it goes. At the moment it’s 1.5lbs down, 1 to go, so I’m not too worried – but the point is, I know what caused it (complacency, a bit of FD cheating, sugar-creep on non FDs, kids arriving on a FD with takeaway and – ultimately – being cocksure enough to try out a recipe for cantuccini on a FD. They didn’t cohere as they should have done, leaving me with half the intended number of biscuits but an awful lot to totally delicious broken bits and crumbs). And yes, Reader – I ate them. All of them – hot from the oven – which I wouldn’t have done if I’d not been out of contact with the Mother Ship. And all the almonds in the recipe didn’t make the calorie count negative.
    I’ve been experiencing much more hunger on non FDs lately, which I’m sure is to do with carb up-creep – am interested that it seems to be happening to several of us, and in both hemispheres so it’s not about weather or season change. Again, someone mentioned feeling an almost self-destructive urge – the body’s effort to make itself fat again – which is exactly how I felt after my cantuccini-crumb orgy. It wasn’t even mindless eating – I knew perfectly well what I was doing – more a sort of deliberate self-sabotage, of the sort from which awareness that we’re not alone, and the company, humour and encouragement of other maintainers, can often offer protection. I was obviously ‘naked in the kitchen’ without my cyber friends!

So it’s good to be back – hopefully to contribute something to, as well as take from, the chat. Disaster averted, back in the fold – sad to find how much I missed but having had a brilliant evening catching up. Thank you all! And take note: if it seems too quiet to be true – it’s worth checking up because it probably is!

Welcome back to the fold, Fast mate! I was getting worried, but felt you would turn up again soon.
    Two things you said that gel completely..
    the need for regular fasts and the support of other maintainers. Absolutely! ☺

We really need each other to touch base regularly and reinforce our resolve.

The sun has risen, bright red over the ocean. The air is chilly, but I MUST skip breakfast today after a fab day of overdoing it yesterday. ..
    Bacon, cheese and mushroom pancake for brunch (homemade)
    Duck and beetroot salad for late lunch
    Crispy skinned salmon on (a very little) lemon and lime mash with asparagus spears wrapped in prosciutto. Luckily they took too long to take our dessert order, so saved us from ourselves. .. we had a concert to catch.
    Sitting in an outside tent with cold air coming off the river, and lots of walking to view the various performances, we clocked up enough steps to keep us warm and use up the fuel! ☺

Keep in touch MCs. We need each other. Cheers P 😊

Glad you missed me, P – and your overdoing sounds fabulous! Glad to be back!

Fast,

I’d been wondering where you were too, but given your recent medical investigations/ interventions thought perhaps you were on medical leave of absence!

Interesting that you’ve been experiencing more hunger on non-fast days too (and completely independent of us here). Certainly makes me feel better about being a greedy lady…. !

Liking interesting food is perhaps what got us into this in the first place? I fear we’ll all tend to feel hungrier when we’ve lost a good amount of weight. http://www.clinsci.org/content/124/4/231.long

How do we guard against it? I don’t suppose we can really, just keep on using the fasting technique and trying to regulate our insulin.

I did find this too which might help
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4258944/pdf/12986_2014_Article_624.pdf
    I also read a paper recently which I can’t now find showing that those who ate 1 meal a day and fasted the rest were more hungry than those who ate the same number of calories as three meals. It was a crossover trial, so both groups had 8 weeks on each regime. The study was set up to avoid weightloss if possible by keeping calories at a required level for each person above TDEE. So it may help to eat three meals on non fast days.

Spot on Apricot ☺P

Interesting comments and articles Apricot. As a recent convert to the 24hr fasting regime, I am going to keep a good eye on what is happening for me weight wise over the next few weeks and then may amend my fasting routine dependent on the results.

Welcome back Fast! 😊 Interesting you have also expended a little bit of weight gain. Your explanation for why is pretty much spot on with what I think I did last week when I got a hell of a shock going up to trigger the second day after my fast. Shock horror! Need to keep an eye on that!

Nutty question, which I’m sure one of you wise women will be able to answer (so much better informed than Google…). Does toasting almonds make them more digestible, and so negate the ‘not all calories absorbed’ advantage? Not that I’m obsessive enough to fret over every almond, but since they’re my default snack, and I’ve recently gone through a phase of loving them toasted, perhaps I should wonder. (No, even toasted, I don’t think that’s where all that 2.5lbs came from). Anyone know?

Just .5lb left to shift now. Good to have the tools to do it, but a lesson learned: when I fast without cheating and eat sensibly on NFDs I don’t fluctuate, and can get away with one mindless feast day a week. When I don’t, I do and I can’t. Commit to memory and eat accordingly.

Hi Fast,

Interesting question! I don’t know…

Apricot,

The study you can’t remember was one that simco posted, I reposted here, and I think you reposted on the science article thread. Not sure that’s directly relevant to the increased hunger issue here since they were eating their daily TDEE in one sitting. I know if I eat a very large meal in the evening, esp with simple carbs and sugars, I wake up very hungry the next day. But I’m talking about increased hunger in the absence of large meals/ simple carbs…

Yes you’re right, Happy. My brain is still rather furry from bronchitis. And my experience with carby evening meals is similar.

Meanwhile I’ve been reading what Dr David Ludwig says in his diet book, “Always Hungry?”, which I’d planned on using before deciding on 5:2. He has quite a carefully constructed Phase 3 (my impression is he’s a meticulous man). He recommends proportions of 40% carb, 20% protein and 40% fat for maintainence; a protein at every meal; still getting most carbs from veg other than white potato (he suggests two portions a day max of grain type foods). Sugar in drinks etc remains for special occasions only; he thinks that one or two glasses of wine or spirits are fine , though advises to monitor weight more carefully if you drink.
    The fat percentage is lower than in his weight loss phases, as he notes something which few other LCHF people do, which is that keeping fat high at the end of such a diet but raising your carbs is one of the chief causes of trouble with gained weight and also raises triglycerides. The 40% carb is not 40% bread, pasta, rice etc but mostly veg as well, and he recommends all whole grain if you can. Although fat helps satiety, the biggest for that is protein. Like MM, he says to continue weighing daily and reverting to his LCHF diet for a few days if weight starts upwards – we would probably just return to fasting.
    His diet proportions for weight loss do seem to keep my hunger at bay on non fast days, but then I’ve only lost 11% of body weight so far. (Many of you maintainers have lost much more, so have proportionally more Leptin and Grehlin issues.) They are 25% carb (mostly non grain), 25% protein and 50% in fats, many being from nuts. He thinks pulses help with satiety while keeping blood sugar and insulin from spiking. Occasionally I just strike out and have three pieces of toast and butter, but not often.

Thanks Apricot,

I’ve lost roughly 18% of body weight. And I’ve kept it all off for two years, no regain, just maintenance within a 2kg range. I was never obese, and I’ve never been a yoyo dieter, so I’m not sure how well some of the ‘science’ relates to me!

I ought to keep a good diary to see if I can spot any links…but I’m too lazy πŸ™‚

Fast,

Good to hear you’re on top of your weight again. Interesting that you did gain some weight, since you looked to be in danger of wasting away a while back!

Hi Happy – yes – reassuring, in some ways, to have gained some weight, but the fear of gradually going from skinny back to blimp is always there. That’s how it happened in the first place – 8 stone to 12, sneakily and slowly over 15 years, and 2 years’ hard work on 5:2 to reverse it. Like you, I’ve kept it off for 2 years now, and while I did get a bit worried when fading away seemed likely, I certainly don’t want it back on!

One thing I have noticed while shifting it this week: like several others I often find that after a fast day I have to make several loo trips during the night. I had noticed in recent weeks that that didn’t seem to be the case any longer – but this week, being stricter, I have done nothing but wee! Of course that could mean that the 2lb I’ve lost was mainly water – but if so, it also means the 2.5 lb I put on could have been the same. Theory: eating carbs / eating more / eating mindlessly makes me retain fluid, which is why my tum deflates so quickly when I stop. Duh!

My experience exactly Fast. If I’m iit up all night weeing on a fast night, I know I haven’t been strict enough (read as, I won’t have dropped enough weight), then I’m cross with myself…seems like an awful waste of a chance to eat, if I haven’t gained anything from being “good”! πŸ˜‰
    I also love feeling really guilty about a good indulgent weekend before a Monday fast.
    We have agreed, Mr P and I, that we would much rather enjoy 5 days of good eating and 2 proper 24/1 400 cal days to maintain. P

Absolute truth! But do you know the answer to the almond question? I was relying on you!

Je ne sais pas. Je suis dΓ©solΓ©. πŸ˜•

Ne reste pas dΓ©solΓ©e – dr Google says yes, I’m afraid, so my intuition was right. Processing of any type – even with no added ingredients – breaks down the cell structure, making them easier to digest, so the calorie- deficit benefit is lost. When you eat as many nuts as Happy and I do, it matters!
    Back to the raw ones – and P, please don’t spend what’s left of your weekend being desolee or worrying yourself sick about nuts 🐿🐿🐿 πŸ™„πŸ™„. (As if!) Have a nice glass of red and get ready to fast tomorrow! 🍷🍷🍷

My gut feeling told me raw was better FastπŸ˜‰ We also eat lots of nuts, and don’t worry, plenty of good Aussie whites have been consumed…important to compare verdello, sauvignon blanc and reisling. Purely to settle a heated discussion, mind you. πŸ˜‰ P

Wow, Happy, 18% is pretty good, and sustaining it too – you certainly got it right. I need to drop a similar amount and know it’s a bit of a trek. Just keep pegging on through.

I was waiting on the answer to that question too Fast because I have got into the habit lately of toasting both nuts and seeds. Love the flavour but thought I may have been jeopardising the nutrient content. πŸ˜„

Hello essential fellow fasters. 🌺🌺🌺

Fasted yesterday on vegetable soup and a few toasted almonds. Lost a kg that I put on last week while away from home and knowingly indulging myself with friends and family. Despite the almond info above I am going to continue to eat toasted almonds. No oil is involved, just dry roasting and they are my treat. 😏😏

Frosts for the last two nights, and lovely blue skies up to 14 C in the day time. 🍁🍁🍁🍁. The leaves are nearly all down and swept away.

Fast, good to see you back on thread. πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰.
    I’m reading three books at the moment. The Obesity Code by Jason Fung, Gut by Giulia Enders, and the Diet Myth by Tim Spector. All very supportive of regular fasting and its positive effect on the gut. Looks like I need a regular update in research info to keep me motivated. 🌢🌢🍷🍷.

I knew all this information and practised being sugar free in the 70s so I am a VERY slow learner. 😬😬😬

We need each other. I am grateful for support from all of you to maintain the discipline. Thank you.
    Cheers, Bay πŸŒΊβ˜•οΈπŸŒΊβ˜•οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜

Hi Bay
    I guess the point is, we aren’t slow learners, just have very poor memories.😯
    I too knew how to eat properly, but somehow thought I could duck any bullets. We do seem to need to regularly reread to reinforce our resolve.

We are away and planned a proper fast yesterday. Didn’t quite work out, as we couldn’t even buy a cuppa in a sleepy old river port town at 2pm on a Monday, so had to resort to salad and barramundi (hold the chips) to get a cuppa and water. A small homemade omelette with salad for dinner and still mid 58s today. Phew!

I guess the skill is to not toss the towel in completely when a planned fast goes awry?

Enjoy your reading. I’m reading classic literature in preparation for a lecture series I’ll be doing. Always good to keep the brain active, too.
    Cheers P

I’m just using the cold wet fast day to do some sewing. I’m altering the shoulders on a jacket I bought only 2 years ago (after I’d reached goal). I’m taking it in by inches and it turns out it is a size “small”. They must be kidding!! 😊P

Hi Purple, I’m fasting today and have made vegetable soup for later on. Overcast and cold here today. 😬😬

Oooo…veg soup! I’d love some!! 🍲

Hi fellow fasters

So cold, I had hot vegetable soup at 3 pm. 🍡🍡

We had the warmest Autumn ever, so not complaining. 🍁🍁. Average minimum and maximum temps were records. Average mean temp was 2 C above previous average for the 3 months. No wonder we had a glorious Autumn. It is now cold and wet on the first day of Winter. My fast day is holding, just. Will probably eat 500 calories today. Easing back into cold weather fasting. 😏😏

Cheers, Bay 🌺🌺🌺🌺

Morning/ afternoon/ evening!

A bit cool and overcast here this morning, and too dry! We haven’t had rain for weeks…

I’m fasting today. We’ve got guests for the weekend, which inevitably means I’ll eat and drink a bit more than normal. Well, you can’t make goodies for people and not try them yourself… πŸ˜‹

Hope you SHers cope with the cold. You know, I almost feel sorry for you…. Almost πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Sure Happy.. I’m enjoying the fire!
    I’ve stayed the distance today Bay. Had a miso at 3pm. I’m roasting a heap of veg for dinner. ..onion, fennel, capsicum, mushrooms, beans, carrot, garlic etc. Smells wonderful and warming and easier option with grandma duties this afternoon.
    All the best to any other Weds fasters. P 😊

Viewing 50 posts - 7,201 through 7,250 (of 11,673 total)

You must be logged in to reply.