Suppressing Hunger During Intermittent Fasting

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Suppressing Hunger During Intermittent Fasting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Christina03 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• I have been on intermittent fasting for a while now. I believe I have been able to achieve 70% of my weight loss goals and I think I’m cool with that for now. I might just continue with it to achieve some health benefits that come with intermittent fasting.
    Since my major issue used to be annoying belly fat, I had to look for ways to suppress hunger during the fast, which I found in some foods. The following are flat abs tips and foods that might help you shrink your waistline too:
    1. Eggs
    Eggs are perfect for curbing the appetite. Several research studies have also supported the finding that eating egg as breakfast can help you lose more belly body fat.
    Researchers at the Pennington Biomedical Research Center mentioned that people who ate eggs as breakfast felt less hungry throughout the day, more than others who took other alternatives.
    2. Dark chocolate
    Curb cravings for salt, sweet and fatty diets and slow down digestion by nibbling on chocolate and eat less at your next meal. Dark chocolate is packed with MUFAs, which studies have shown to rev the metabolism to burn more calories and fat.
    3. Collard Greens
    You can get the recommended amount of vitamin K, vitamin A and your daily recommendation of 7.6 grams of fiber in one serving of collard greens. It only cost 6 calories and has the best belly-filling fiber content. Leafy greens have carotenoids that will help you prevent cancer and low calorie counts that will help you shrink your waistline.
    4. Brown rice
    Brown rice is a fibre-packed and heartier food that you can incorporate into your diet to lose belly fat. You get about 1.7 grams of Resistant Starch from a half-cup serving oh brown rice.
    Also, brown rice is a low-energy-density food. This means that it is low in calories, even though it’s heavy and filling. According to a study, women who took a higher-energy-density food gained much more weight in over six years more than the women who ate a low-energy-density diet.

Thanks for the tips Christina03. Egg fried brown rice with veg and leafy greens comes to mind as a lovely controlled day meal.
    Well done on your weight loss.

Thanks for sharing Branbleberry. I will surely try that out. Sounds delicious already, can’t wait.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.