Starting over

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hello everyone

I tried the 5:2 diet after watching the horizon documentary several years ago. Initial results were good, weight loss and no longer needing to wear glasses. But then it got harder and harder. 3 years ago at my health mot for being 40, I realised I was extreamly close to being pre diabetic so I went on the 800 calorie a day diet but only managed 4 weeks. Excellent results but here I am again 3 years later, feeling pre diabetic again. Extreme thirst and needing to urinate and feeling tired. Lots of tummy and back fat too. So I am going to give the 5:2 ago again. Wish me luck!

I’m starting over as well, and today is my first fast day for a long time. I am looking forward to being more in control and feeling slimmer and fitter, and eating my breakfast tomorrow!

When are you starting?

Hello Morty, good to hear from you. First week done, second week starts tomorrow. Strangely feeling slimmer even though have been bad on my fat days, chocolate eclair and lots of prosecco.

Will check in with you again tomorrow.

You two need to support each other, since you are both starting out.
    My husband and I have been Fasting for almost 6 years and are now maintaining. This works! But some suggestions: Panorama ahead, shop ahead, and mind what you eat on Slow Days. Eat lots of protein [eggs, lean protein] and veg on Fast Days.

Good luck.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.