Starting again after a break 1st March 2017

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  priya121 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Heya every one,

My name is Priya, 27years old, from the UK Manchester, 28th birthday coming up on 26th April 2017 ‘gulp’

Gosh it has been sometime since last was on a forum. I am a member of the Facebook 5:2 page made by Katie Harrison so been a while.

I was successful on the 4:3 about two years ago ashamed to say for 14 weeks best time ever and then not too sure what happened but stopped and could not get back on the wagon again.

Got into a rship, still in it and very happy apart from my weight gain.

When I was successful managed to see the 9’s on the scales and also was a 8-10.

Now after a two year break from 4:3 and attempt to do six small meals a day I was 14.4 four weeks ago and a s16-18 on a four foot eleven frame. I am curvy but at the moment got fair bit of fat hiding my curves.

Three weeks into 4:3 scales read 13.5 and half so happy with that long may it continues. No drop in sizes as of yet but feeling confident it will happen.

So I started walking 10k stepsn on the 1st of March and also started this way again on the 1st March 2017. This week being my fourth week and fast day 1 in the hope that I lose that one lb for me to hit my first stone off.

I have in total about 4 and half to 5 stone to lose and would love to get back to 8-10 so have a long way to go but hey ho guess my own fault for struggling to get back into it.

Nice to meet every one hoping for support and encouragement from every one and motivation from success stories here.

Have a great day every one.

Priya x

Today is going well so far have drank 2 litres and will be aiming for another litre and half and looking forward to finishing work at 4.30.

The rain has finally let up touch wood lets hope this continues as would love to walk it home today after work which works out to be a hour long walk.

Looking forward to my shake this evening and pukka tea and a early night.

Tomorrow will be my day 2 and also for Wednesday probably be anything goes and then fast Thursday and then Friday meal will be grilled salmon, quiona, two boiled eggs and stir fried veg.

Saturday will probably be anything goes and then sunday planning on having chicken with courgette and carrots spiralled with pesto – boiled egg x 2 and a shake and a wrap with tuna in there for lunch.

I tend to eat within a 8 hour window liking it so far bring on weigh day 4 this week and don’t count on non fast days but do try to make better choices.

Hope every one else is having a great day 🙂

Priya x

Really hoping I see the elusive inch loss soon, I am soo looking forward to dropping sizes but at the same time want the scales to go down as well lol want the best of both worlds…haha…I cannot believe I had let myself get to 16-18 I was in denial for soo long kept thinking I was still a 10-12 lmaoo…

my birthday is like in six week time, this is my fourth week on it, really hoping will see a difference by then both on the scales and visibly.

Sorry for all the rambling even though no other posts from others on here I find it calming to write on here hope you don’t mind.

Priya x

So yesterday’s fast went well

One scoop of protein powder 150
    Half a banana 44 cals
    Ice cubes
    Water
    Two ryvita cracker breads 19cals
    One boiled egg 76 cals
    And a handful of mixed mushrooms spinach and quarter of a pepper which didn’t count cals for as I am terrible in counting cals for mixed stuff but sure it wasn’t a lot as it was literally a handful of the stuff 🙂 today stood on the scales 13.5 and half and will be a nFD today and fasting tmorow and Thursday praying praying to be below 1:.5 and half on Friday morning so that I see my first stone loss fingers crossed….I keep looking in the mirror expecting to have lost inches or dropped a size already lmaoo xxx

So affter b2b Monday and Tuesday of week four scales reading 13.1 will take that soo soo close to the 12s can almost touch it arghhhh long may itcontinues will be fasting Thursday too as I do three fasts a week so hoping it’s lower on the Friday but wil take the lower nunnumber out of the two weigh ins 🙂 x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply.