Starting again!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  amber22 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi from Tyler, Texas, which is in East Texas! I am starting the program again, after losing 30
    Pounds the first time, and now I need to lose 25! I am excited to get started again! Today is my first day and am feeling hunger pangs! My stomach is growling! The first day and week is always challenging! I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of the year!😬

All Power to you Texas Girl! For the weight loss and all the other long term health benefits!

Hi Tyler,

Great job on starting again! I always feel motivation is half the battle won 🙂 I am Amber from Manchester! I am starting the programme again too. I need to lose 11 pounds (around 5 kgs) – and most importantly maintain it by the end of this year.

I have a few important events coming up in the next couple of months – a special holiday and a milestone birthday – and want to look and feel fabulous for the two. Hoping to lose at least 3 kgs by then! Planning to start today and yes i agree the first week is the hardest 😐 I am starting on a FD – so been sipping on some strawberry tea whilst i write this!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.