Springing Up – March 2020 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Springing Up – March 2020 Challenge

This topic contains 674 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  dykask 4 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 676 total)

• @sarah57 I can so relate to your weight loss journey. It seems so much more possible now. Slow and steady.

Day 7 Ohio, US — NFD

Well, not a controlled NFD by any means. I have had reactions to a couple of foods and that has led to some overeating. (: The scales this morning said 177 lb (80.3 kg) and that converts to a BMI of 26. This weight is about where I was at the beginning of the year, so it seems that I’m on something of a little plateau. Time to recall:

Patient endurance attains to all things.

Day 8 – Lake district UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

The ‘Inner Warthog’ was out of his cage yesterday, I had four beers while watching the rugby and that was it, he was out of the cage off the lead and made the most of it!
    Still, the good news is I only had the four beers in, no more in the house until next weeks shop! So Scotland v France game today will be a dry affair.

@saffy420 – glad you enjoyed the sunny days in the Lakes, it’s been fantastic this last week.

Take care all

Day 8 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Welcome to @clemmi, and to any other new people I may have missed.

I hope everyone’s having a pleasant, lazy S🌞nday

Day 8, Cheshire UK NFD

Checking in. Yesterday was fairly controlled, at least I didn’t go over TDEE, but wine was involved. I was given some new season rhubarb yesterday so made a couple of crumbles. One for the freezer and hopefully one I’ll take to mum n dads tomorrow. Just need to stop thinking about them and ignore the “eat me “ noises I can hear coming from the fridge!

If no crumble is consumed then today should be under TDEE . Just about to try a nice walk, dodging showers here at the minute.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Day 8 Oxfordshire, UK – NFD
    Quick check in today. Had lovely walk with the dog this morning before the showers. Hopefully will get out again later.
    Tea & cake this afternoon has been cancelled, so hopefully should have a fairly controlled day.
    Keep well everyone

Day 8, London, UK, NFD

@songbirdme, I I hope you enjoyed the play. I love the ’Witness for the prosecution’ book but absolutely love, love, love the film version with Marlene Dietrich ……………………………………………. “Wanna kiss me duckie!!” ………………… Classic!!!

@i-hate-lettuce, you’re control is admirable, considering my nearest shop is only 20min walk away (maybe ½ hour when walking in not quite a straight line) I would have headed out to restock!!!

Feeling ok after a busy day with hairdressers and a little shopping yesterday, but I have to say, today I had breakfast and it was GLORIOUS!!!! …………………….. sourdough bread, cheese, pickles, coffee…………….. lovely!!!

It’s a typically quiet Sunday on the thread, hopefully nobody is too busy stuffing their face to post!!!

Onward & downwards folks!!!

USA Day 8 WFD

I again broke my fast with one carefully measured healthy meal and found myself down another 1.4 lbs., so invigorated to start another 24 hour water fast. It will end at 2 p.m. today. I even had wine last night, so I am on a roll! 🙂 I don’t even feel hungry anymore! I am just wondering if this will be my month to make goal. So exciting! I have been doing this for over two years and don’t really have a lot of weight to lose, just 10 lbs, but instead wound up on that horrendous rollercoaster. Maybe I have finally gotten off.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! You are right FlourBaby. It has been very quiet this weekend!

Day 8 UK NFD

Happy International Women’s Day!

Slept wonderfully well last night and woke still v tired but cheerful. Early nights are the bizz.

Also feeling v puffy and weighty which certainly helped w resisting a whole gamut of temptations today…. I may start keeping a list of things I’ve resisted, to encourage future helpful choices! Today I’ve resisted biscuits, chips, chocolate, cake, icecream, more chocolate, sweets and bread!

Puffiness is going to propel me to a solid FD tomorrow. Taking my own advice, I’m setting myself up for that with an early night,lots of water and avoiding carbs & sugar today. Meal planning for tomorrow – either veggie chilli with cauliflower and peas or spicy tomato soup with side of fresh spinach and tomato salad. Hot marmite tea at lunchtime, with crunchy apple and carrot on the side as needed.

It’s the usual quiet weekend as lives get busier in March. Whatever you are doing I hope it’s a good day and sets you up for the week ahead:

‘Hope sleeps in our bones like a bear waiting for spring to rise and walk’ – (Marge Piercy)

Day 8 Brighton UK NFD

Sadly I’ve resisted nothing. 10 for lunch…make that 20 with me….

3 words beginning with B sums things up right now…

Day 8 second post

Having resisted earlier, just calculated that I’ve pulled unplanned FD800. Posting for accountability so I don’t succumb to some as yet un-thought of temptation! I can do this!!!

Clear up broken glass (!) bath & bed – looking after Future Me now. Here goes…

USA Day 8 WFD

I broke my water fast at 2 p.m. and had a healthy carefully measured meal. I was a little dizzy but not hungry. Since I seem to be on a roll, so I immediately commenced another WF. Basically, I am eating a meal every 24 hours which started me losing weight again. I don’t want to lose that trend just yet, as once I do go back to eating regularly, I have a problem getting back to these 24 hour fasts. I am in a happy place right now.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Day 8 USA (Illinois) NFD

Pretty much taking it easy today. My judging day went very well yesterday (plus earned a little extra $$). Last night we thoroughly enjoyed “Witness for the Prosecution” at our local community theater. I know almost all the actors, so that makes it fun too. GREAT show! Now @flourbaby I really do want to see the movie. Other friends have said too what a great film it is.

Tomorrow will be busy, so no fasting, but am sure to on Tuesday as I am facing a tooth extraction and beginning of dental implant surgery. What made me sad about that, though, was discovering it will keep me from my every 8 week blood donation for a year. I firmly believe that has been good for my body to keep young, fight off any illness, etc. so this will be a change!

So, I know I will be on a liquid diet for a couple days, planning on some protein shakes.

Onward and downward.

Day 9, Tasmania, Aus, NFD
    Woke very hungry after a golf day so have postphoned my FD to Tuesday (& Fri as have a lunch to go to on Thu). It’s good to have that flexibility.

Day 8 UK NFD

Late post as out all day . In Edinburgh to visit son and watch rugby. Good result for us!! Pub for dinner, no wine and was mindful. As that was my only meal of the day I’m hoping the damage was limited. Back to fasting tomorrow.

Day 9 – Japan – WFD #20 in 2020 20 20 20

I over ate this weekend. My excuse was making sure I have enough nutrition in these tense times. I guess I need to go to the drug store instead.

I haven’t given up on fasting … While I am concerned about some nutritional issues, I still think the benefits of limited fasting are much greater than the risks. However I don’t think I would be inclined to do a week long fast right now.

Day 9 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD

Running late as I start work at 8am today so will check in later. But fasting today.

Pocket list day 9
    @daffodil2010

Day 9, Emden Germany, FD

I’m back, read a few posts and have to start again!

@bellyblast thanks for thinking of me! I’m fine, BP is stable with medication but my weight is going up without fasting. Sugar is back on the menue so I’ll start by cutting back on that.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Pocket list day 9

@daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 9 – Lake District UK – FD

Good morning everyone

Just popping in with morning coffee, FD for me today after a slightly indulgent weekend. Good result for Scotland yesterday over France, slow first quarter then livened up.

Take care all

Pocket list day 9
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56

Day 9 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

@snowflake56 – welcome back!

Completely overindulged, wheels off, alcohol-drenched weekend. Hence 4:3 again this week 😥

Pocket List – Day 9 🍏
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie

Day 9 – UK – CD

Good Morning All

Weekend went a little bit wrong as in I had none planned for foods & treats. It was stress eating, pure and simple. I feel I’ve got my stress under more control today and I hope to have a very positive week where I make wise choices for the long term benefit rather than poor indulgent choices for short term gratification.

I’ve order a glass wide neck jar & mesh lid to have a go at sprouting seeds & beans. They are so expensive to buy but I do enjoy a few in a salad. Fingers crossed 🤞

Wishing everyone a great week!

Day 8 France FD

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend and are looking forward to this new week.

I’m on a FD and plan to just drink water, tea, coffee and tissane (herbal tea) until early evening. If I’m ravenous, I will have a satsuma or two. I’m going to make smoked haddock chowder (adapted covent garden recipe without the cream)which is delicious and filling so will have that tonight, probably with an omelette.

Still trying to get rid of this horrible cough I’ve had for a week so can’t do much in the way of exercise but will try to do a bit in the garden.

Good luck to everyone else doing a FD.

Day 9 UK FD

Morning – back from Rome, and raring to get back in the swing of things Will aim to catch up on posts this afternoon
    Pocket List – Day 9 🍏
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @clemmi
    @brightonbelle

Day 9 UK FD

Morning everyone! Planning to fast till dinner. At least keeping to my vow to post every day! It does seem to keep me on track.
    Good luck to all fasters today!

Day 9 UK NFD

After an alcohol fuelled and food heavy weekend the indulgence continues with a 30th birthday celebration meal out tonight. Fasting tomorrow and it’s much needed.

Go well to today’s fasters.

Day 9 NFD. London/Paris.

Just popping in to say hi. I’m still reading everything but not managing to fast. However, I’m now not drinking alcohol which seems to be my main obstacle so hoping to be back on the wagon ASAP. The main issue is ( not expecting sympathy here..) DH and I are busily spending any spare cash 1) while we are fit and able and 2) before the banks collapse ( may be sooner than we think)…so going away a lot. So, hard to fast while we are away, and then when I get back, I have to make the effort to see my friends and then it’s hard to fast cos, well, I’m out with my friends. I know. Excuses. I’ll shut up and just try to get back onto the wagon.

Day 9 Melb Aust CD
    Day 8,7 both TDEEs

Good day, and will continue with a CD tomorrow, then some FDs. Major coronavirus panic here with absurd panic buying in supermarkets. Toilet paper, hand sanitisers, tissues, pasta and rice are disappearing from the shelves, and tissue and toilet paper are now being rationed by the supermarkets due to the over-buying. Ridiculous.

@snowflake56, lovely to see you back. Take it quietly, and enjoy yourself. Just ease back into this WOL at the pace which suits you.

@ciren2, are you okay? Haven’t seen you posting recently.

Onward and downwards everyone.

Day 9- Atlanta, Ga.- USA

Been off the group for a bit. Been dealing with some health issues. But I’m on the mend these past few days. Today I even made it to the gym for a light workout. Not heading back to work for a couple more weeks. I can’t wait to get back to work. Never thought I’d say that. But this time off has afforded me a lot of time to think about my fitness plan. I’ve not been consistent for more than a few weeks at a time. Start off the month strong then fall off the wagon. Been good so far this month though. Here’s to an awesome week everyone! Enjoy your day today!

Day 9 Oxfordshire, UK – FD
    In my attempt to cut back on evening nibbles I got my knitting out and had a very frustrating time. I kept ending up with too many stitches. But I didn’t have too many peanuts. I slept on it and now know where I was going wrong. So win win.

@songbirdme – I hope your dental treatment goes ok on Tuesday
    @dykask – nutrition is a worry, we need to be as healthy as possible, especially with so many nasty things about at the moment. Do you track your food & thereby your nutrients too?
    @snowflake56 – glad your BP is under control.
    @judyjudes – don’t stress about the stress eating. Just focus on being back in control.
    @clemmi – your dinner sounds tasty, hope the cough improves.
    @sarah57 – its nice to look forward to a FD. Enjoy the celebrations though
    Joining the pocket list

Pocket List – Day 9 🍏
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @clemmi
    @brightonbelle
    @suki2

Day 9, Cheshire UK NFD

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Yesterday was doing great until DH decided to have a beer and asked me if I wanted a GnT. What the heck, it’s Sunday, we never drink on a Sunday – did I say that to him, no I said thanks that sounds nice! What was he thinking?

Back on it today. It’ll be a NFD today as meeting a friend at lunchtime for coffee and a sandwich. Should end the day well below TDEE. Back to FD tomorrow.

@betsylee, we went to do our normal weekly shop yesterday. I didn’t believe the stories re panic buying until I got to the loo roll aisle! I just started to laugh, what is going on with people.
    @snowflake56, glad to see you back.
    @brightonbelle, hope you enjoyed Rome. From the newspapers it looks like it is quiet at the minute.

Happy Monday everyone.

Day 9, London, UK, NFD

The weekend was a complete bread fest!!! Sourdough on Saturday was lovely. Then I saw a freshly baked, warm cornbread on display on Sunday morning, I did the whole “walk on by” thing even though the heavenly scent nearly had me on my knees …………………. then it called my name, loudly, so I just HAD to take it home!!!

@songbirdme, glad you enjoyed the play. Is it the implant that will prevent you donating??? …………………. Why for a whole year??!!!

@brightonbelle, glad to see you made it back before the borders are shut!!! Was Rome especially quiet? My SIL is due to visit her family in Sardinia at the end of the month …………… or not!!!

@emma-taylor, I suppose it’s a double edged sword with this virus……………… it’ll put paid to your food fuelled travels, but on the other hand …………………………….. it IS a nasty virus!!!!

@betsylee ……………………. Toilet paper of all things!!! ………………………. Madness I tell you, madness!!!!

I think the bread has released the carb dragon!!! I shared the loaves with my mum, but even so, I had the last bit of sourdough for breakfast this morning(!!) and now there’s the remaining cornbread for dinner with my cheesy asparagus parcels ……………………………. Oh, how I wish it was a FD!!!!

I wonder how tricky tomorrow’s FD will be after this weekend of carbs? I’ve only got myself to blame when the withdrawal kicks in and the mighty carb dragon roars!!! Hey-ho, it must be done!!!

“Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” — Vaibhav Shah

2nd post

I only decided to get back after @bellyblast‘s notice and seeing @daffodil2010 started today’s pocket list.

@michelinme thanks for guiding us this month and @cateaus thanks for taking over the spreadsheet!

Welcome to all newbies, if you stick to this WOL the extra weight will go, it really works.

@betsylee, @saffy420, @suki2 and @funshipfreddie thanks for the welcome back! I don’t have another choice, I think it’s the healthiest way to get rid of the extra kilos. My DH isn’t overly pleased I’m fasting again but I promissed to check my BP more often and not to overdo the fasting.

My timing to do a FD today isn’t very good, we have an invitation tonight and there will be drinks and food. The skinny chilli from the 8-week blood sugar diet is simmering and beef stock is in the pressure cooker. I plan to have a bowl of soup before we leave and tomorrow we’re having the chilli.

Day 9 Canton OH WFD1

This is my first post since last Friday. I made the mistake of waking the sugar dragon on Friday with an early morning scone, and oh boy did it roar to life! That taught me a lesson, no more early morning scones or sweets, funny thing is I did not necessarily need it; I just thought “I have been doing so well lately, I will treat myself” and then I could not stop eating all day; doughnuts, cheese Danish and a bagel, half a burger, it all went in my mouth. I followed that up with indulging over the weekend; I even had a couple glasses of wine. Forgive me my parched March buddies. So here I am hitting the reset button.

The Monday after a time change is usually pretty tough, and I am feeling pretty sluggish this morning. I did wake up and work out- so I am happy about that; however I could use a nap.

@clemmi welcome back to the group

@betsylee great job exercising self-control and freezing the rest of the cake

@ccco congratulations on the loss and finding your rhythm

@michelinme great job exercising your resistance muscle

@sarah57 don’t beat yourself up, there will be days like that – the important thing is to keep going

@snowflake56 so glad to see you and very happy to hear your BP is under control

It appears many of us succumbed to indulgences this weekend, that tells me we are all human. The good thing is that we realize that we over-indulged and are taking steps to correct our behavior, and not dwelling in the land of indulgences – I believe that is what makes the difference.

Pocket List – Day 9 🍏
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @clemmi
    @brightonbelle
    @suki2
    @basyjamesWFD1

Day 9 UK FD

SO pleased to have pulled unplanned FD yesterday – What a difference a little mindfulness makes!

Long soak & long sleep but woke with burning pain and feeling wiped out. Lazy morning dozing and listening to audio book, keeping a weather eye on emails and thinking ahead for the week. Feeling as tho i’m coming down with something so have cancelled appts the next couple of days (GP, dentist).

Today seems easy to fast – combo of yesterday’s discipline and today’s unwellness. Drinking lots of warm drinks and waiting for GP to call then going back to sleep.

Everyone is great at responding with encouragement, information or celebration. I’m going to wear my host hat lightly for the moment and focus on looking after myself. Whatever the day brings go gently!

Day 10, NFD, Aus

Oh what a busy sociable boozy long weekend I enjoyed. I dare not go near the scales. Will aim for a FD tomorrow. I don’t think I’ve achieved one all month. 

Love the phrase “FDs are consolingly simple against the complexity of NFDs” @sarah57. So true.

I made your chicken saag on the weekend, @suki2. It’s good!!

Day 9 Ohio, US — FD
    Day 8 — NFD

Today was a FD —- I’ve decided to shift back to 500 calories from the 800 calorie MFD’s. It will be interesting to see if I notice a difference. Yesterday I overate while ataying up late and watching a movie on TV. This was probably a consequence of this weekend being the beginning of Spring Break.

@basyjames Wish I knew a good way to tame that sugar dragon!

So here’s today’s pocket list:

Pocket List – Day 9 🍏
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @daffodil2010
    @dykask
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @clemmi
    @brightonbelle
    @suki2
    @basyjamesWFD1
    @matpi

Day 9 – Japan – NFD

Water fast #20 went well enough. Still fighting a bit of a cold (I hope it is just a cold), so not as easy fast as normal.

@suki2 I’m mostly tracking some key nutrients like vitamin D and Zinc. Vitamin D because I’m not in the sun enough and Zinc because because at least in test tubes it breaks part of the SAR-COV-2 replication. What I track or even if I track varies from time to time. I’m not tracking calories and right now I’m not even concerned if I gain a kilogram. I probably won’t because good sources of nutrition don’t tend to be as fattening as non-nutritious food. However my activity has been limited by my cold and weather. No way can do I want to do pull-ups when it is raining, muddy, cold and I’m not feeling that well.

Day 9 USA (Illinois) NFD

My typical busy Monday, and I know fasting isn’t an option. I tend to get spacey on fast days, and needed to preside over a meeting and direct a choir today.

@flourbaby – yes, our local blood donation center said it was because of the bone graft they do for the implant. I know.. a whole year is crazy.

@suki2 – thank you for your kind wishes. I hope it is an uneventful extraction.

@betsylee -isn’t panic buying just crazy? just like panic selling on the stock market. Ugh.

@emma-taylor -enjoy your spending spree!

@brightonbelle – what was your fave part about Rome? We loved our gelato lunches!

Onward and downward.

Day 10, Tasmania, Aus FD
    Soup. I would be lost without my FD soup. Hungry? More soup!
    Today’s pocket list
    @cateaus

Day 10, Emden Germany, NFD

yesterday’s FD went well, I’m rereading the fast diet books, have forgotten a lot of the information in it.

@basyjames thanks! BP went up again last night but I’m more calm now. I have no idea why it goes up after a FD.

@songbirdme hope everything will go smoothly today.

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 10 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – CD

Not an FD but will be good today. Scales are kind after the weekend so don’t want to mess it up. We have our wedding anniversary dinner tomorrow and a nice day off with lunch on Thursday so trying to reign it in.

Crazy stuff going on with the panic buying. To be honest the only things I have noticed is the complete dearth of hand sanitisers in supermarkets, but (so far) the shelves are still stocked with toilet roll and tissues, pasta etc.

I do wonder now about my flu when I came home from Lanzarote a couple of weeks ago 😱 I had the most horrendous cough, but as I did not have a fever or breathing problems, I just stayed in bed and reckoned it wasn’t corona virus 😨 So glad however that I refused to let anybody visit, and stayed out of work for a while.

Who knows what the next weeks will bring? Italy on total shutdown 😳 Stock markets having a meltdown yesterday. Crazy.

Hope everyone takes care, stays safe, stays sensible….and no panic.

@dykask, hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day everyone, together we are stronger.

Day 10 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Just checking in with my PFDS 😉

Have a good day everyone

Day 10 – Lake district UK – FD

Good morning everyone

Fantastic positive day yesterday! With all the doom and gloom around …. we did the opposite of most people, booked a couple of cruises for summer next year! Holidays sorted for this year and the major ones for next!
    No panic buying in our nearest supermarkets, typical northern attitude, ‘well it’ll either happen or maybe not!’

B2BFD’s again this week, seem to have got into a routine Fri-Sunday off the wagon, Mon-Thurs FD’s. Weather turned again yesterday, rain again since lunchtime, pouring this morning, need to get out walking and gardening!

Take care all

Today’s pocket list
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @cateaus

Day 10 UK Brighton FD

Thank goodness for a FD today after 3 indulgent foody and alcohol filled days. Yes it was a challenging and celebratory weekend with family but hey I so made the most of it and I could have made the least of it or met myself halfway, but no I had to go the whole hog. And never has ‘hog’ been more appropriate.

We’ve decided to cancel a Prague, Vienna, Budapest trip scheduled for late May. Flights are booked and non refundable but weren’t a fortune and no other expenditure yet so an easier decision than some others will be making.

@basyjames thank you. Sounds a tough weekend for you too. On we go.

@penz thank you. Good luck with that FD. Just one day amd you’ll be in the zone.

@daffodil2010 if only everyone was so responsible as you. I wonder if we will have to go down the same route as Italy…

Day 10 Melb Aust TDEE

Meant to have a CD today as was having lunch with a friend – proved yet again that the longer I can go in a day without eating, the less likely I am to activate that hunger dragon. Generally, apart from half a breakfast biscuit (low GI, 25 cals) to take a BP tablet, I avoid eating till late afternoon. If I start eating, I seem to keep eating Aghh! Looking forward to tomorrow when i can fast as usual.

@snowflake56, one thing I’ve found is that if I drink a mug of water (250 mls) and take my BP soon afterwards, it’s always higher than usual, and later it’s back to normal. Maybe time your BP checking to before you drink much, and see what it does?

@flourbaby, @songbirdme, yep, isn’t the TP buying crazy?! Here in Australia, manufacturers are gearing up to produce larger volumes, so I expect in about 3-4 weeks, the shelves will be overloaded and everyone will be thinking how crazy they’ve been. Still, the politicians are talking of possibilities, if the virus spreads more here, such as closing all schools, sports events playing before empty stadiums, people working from home, etc. Just hope it settles quickly, as is happening now in China.

Irrespective, we still have to continue losing weight, so onward and downwards everyone!

Day 10, London, UK, FD

It WILL be a FD today, a tricky one, but a FD nonetheless!! I’ll have to struggle through because I’ve an eye infection which has kept me off of work and a FD at home has proven impossible …………….. in the past!!! Pulling up my big girl pants and just doing it, no excuses!! Wish me luck, I’m gonna need a pocket list today!!

Today’s pocket list
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @cateaus
    @sarah57
    @flourbaby

Stay strong everyone!!!

Day 10 UK NFD

Good to get a decent 500 cal FD in yesterday , although pretty pleased that I didn’t overindulge too much in Rome , of course @songbirdme there were a few gelatos but only small ones 🍦From a selfish perspective Rome was great – it was like those old movies when there’s hardly any tourists and no queues but I didn’t realise how close we were to having to self isolate we literal got out just in time 🤞for your SIL @flourbaby Who knows how this is going to go ?
    Stay healthy everyone

Day 10, Cheshire UK FD

First FD in a week. I checked the scales yesterday after the last week’s indulgences and saw I’d put on 5lbs. Checked again this morning and I appear to have dropped 3lbs overnight. Our bodies are strange things.

Today’s pocket list
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @cateaus
    @sarah57
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420

Day 10 – Ireland – FD

Today’s pocket list
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @cateaus
    @sarah57
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @emerald32

USA Day 10 WFD

My water fast is almost over but I am adding myself to the pocket list anyway.

Today’s pocket list
    @i-hate-lettuce
    @cateaus
    @sarah57
    @flourbaby
    @saffy420
    @emerald32
    @ccco

I have done so many water fasts that tomorrow I will have to give myself a break. I am feeling a little nauseous and dizzy. Have a great day everyone! Stay safe!

Viewing 50 posts - 201 through 250 (of 676 total)

You must be logged in to reply.