Someone Help?!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeanius 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi everyone, hope someone can help me out.

I’m thinking about starting this diet as I have heard really good replies from friends and family who have used it. Others haven’t worked or have just made me put on weight surprisingly.

The problem is, I have no idea where to start with it? Can someone advise please.

Much Thanks,
    Sarah-Lou

Sarah-Lou, I don’t know which country you live in but, if you can afford it and it is available, I would say your best starting point is to buy the first book put out by Michael M. and Mimi S. – ‘The Fast Diet’ – and then to study the information and the advice given there. That way you’ll get a good grounding in the principles that underpin the 5:2 approach and should then understand how to get started. (If you want to download the e-book but don’t have a Kindle, there are free software systems available like ‘Kindle for PC’ or the equivalent for iPads, etc. Check them out online.) If it’s more ‘What should I cook? What things can I eat?’ that you want help with, again, I would suggest that you go to the second, most recent book ‘The Fast Diet Recipe Book’. Other than that, searching around online and on this site will give you some idea of how it works, although that might be more like looking at a not-yet-finished jigsaw puzzle rather than the complete picture. I hope you get the information you need and can happily take it further.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.