September 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,604 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  lmrenfrey 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 1,605 total)

• Day 21,Norway, NFD
    I have to switch my thursday FD til tomorrow…Indian food out with some girls tonight.

@coda you are absolutely right…and one time, some years ago, i actually went almost a year without any soda… hmm… maybe i should do that again…i dont think i drink much, at least not compared to what i used to… i drink about 2-3 glasses (2dl glasses)… but of course, some of them could be switched with water… i’ll try to order water with my indianfood tonight. Its a start… and maybe i could cut down to NO diet coke on FD’s…or other way around…diet coke ONLY on FD’s, maby i take an extra FD just to get me some diet coke 😛

Day 21-uk-FD

Hi all. Tried a fast earlier in the week but stress levels were through the roof so I ditched it and turned to gin! My husband is a doctor and works long hours, after I had finished work myself collected both kids (6 yr old & 16 month old) and got them to bed. All I wanted to do was eat&drink. I’m a stress eater! Any way have had a word with myself. Have dusted off my motivation drive and ready for a fast today and going to attempt b2b. That might make up for some of the damage. Taking one day at a time!! Great to able to vent, voice on here, keeps me accountable, will check back later x

Day 21, NFD, UK
    Stuck at 150 lb but that’s ok cos I feel wonderful.

The scales reckon my body fat has dropped (though I don’t put that much faith in that number! )

All is good.
    Have a great day all

Day 21 – Ireland – FD – 1st of B2B

Keep to just under TDEE yesterday, despite having to go to local pub with DH to collect lotto winnings and stopping there for a pint of Guinness and a packet of cheese and onion crisps 😱.

Maintained weight though, and now I start my second B2B (hopefully liquid only) fast of the week. Have my bag packed for work with a 2 litre bottle of water, a beef oxo cube and a chicken oxo cube. No food. Those little cube fellas are my saviours 😉

@Metatua. Thanks for the encouragement. It is quite extreme, but after the major holiday excess I really need to get to work on what remains of September.
    @debster251. Well, I have been trying to do liquid only FD but Tuesday I had to eat something, less than 100 calories, at bedtime. Each time I try the liquid only FD it gets better, though I will probably switch to normal FD in October.

Thanks all for the shout outs. I love reading everybody’s posts.

DAY21 – UK – NFD

Out tonight for meal with friends – but walking all day (until it pours) to avoid temptation during the day. Weight on a plateau and not losing so far this month…but I’ve been here before, but now I have learnt to stick with it and it will happen…..Hopefully.

Good luck all.

Day 21 Belfast 🌦FD 🐢💪🍷🗡

Scales are still my friend this morning but only 2 days to my holidays. I really want to see at lease 153 lbs before I go – just 1.5lbs – I can do it!

**I’m starting today’s pocket list**

@molij
    @stayinthin
    @bigviking
    @louis05
    @daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned
    @mdm60
    @missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968
    @suziq
    @taraga
    @tenoro
    @ADN
    @debster251

I’ve been watching ‘How to stay young’ on the BBC. It’s an interesting watch and I’ve decided I need to do more strength exercise. October is going to be a personal MOT month for me – a good look at my sugar/alcohol and exercise routines.

You only get one body in this life – love it and look after it!

Norway, day 21, NFD

@okeydokey, @annemarilyn, @snowflake56, @debster251 and @coda , Thank you for encouraging and kind words. Yesterday went ok, I just put on the autopilot and I survived. Drank A LOT of coffee and water, had some food, don’t remember what but I know I planned it and that it was less than 500kcal. Yoda felt good even thoug I almost fell asleep.

And the scales this morning….I am off the platau! Yay! 88.9 kg/195lb 16oz! So, I am very happy about that, obviously 🙂 My waist was 7 cm down (from the start measure) this morning too, so that is a great progress. Today, a colleague (and friend) told me she could see that I have lost weight 🙂 So even though I am still sleep deprived (both the boys were up last night as well), I am very happy today.

Yay to @maayyaa for your trousers size 42 being too big, must feel amazing 🙂
    I personally hate shopping for trousers, I don’t think I will try that before I am in the 70s actually…

Off to a meeting! Have a great day!

Day 21, London, UK, FD (3rd of B2B2B)

3rd FD going well, I’m feeling a little hungry so I’ll allow myself an 800 cal day if necessary, although I’m pretty sure its thirst as I didn’t allow myself any water after 8pm last night!!! The night before I had to get up 3 times to use the loo……. nightmare!!!! However, I’m expecting a whoosh any day now!!! I just have to keep an eye on the self-sabotaging urges over the weekend, being a faithful Dry-Wino helps!!!!

Have a happy and successful day today everyone, whether a FD, CD, NFD or even one of ‘THOSE’ days!!!

Day 21 Newcastle UK 🇬🇧 NFD.
    Bang on 13 stone after my 800 calorie fast day. Fasting 10pm until 12 noon everyday with the one fast day is keeping me at goal. I was a bit worried how I would cope trying to stay at goal. I’m just glad I found a system that allows me to have some nice food throughout the week without having to count calories.
    My eldest son started the fast diet 6 weeks ago and just lost his first stone. He’s over the moon as he’s had a few social events that have got in the way. He needed to loose 56lb so 14lb off is a good start.
    Well off to find out if they fixed my taxi and see if I can get off to work.
    Have a great day everybody keep at it.

Day 21 – Reykjavik – FD

Yet another FD and my spirit is good. The FD is becoming slightly easier each time.

Tomorrow evening were having a party at home celebrating my wife´s birthday with family and friends. I will come prepared for it by fasting until late afternoon tomorrow or for 1, 5 day. Hopefully that will minimise the disruption from the party food and the alcohol which will undoubtedly be consumed.

Kahlil Gibran — ‘Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.’

thanks for all the support i will stick with it , its such a strange thing
    i noticed in 2 days of non fasting after the gain i dropped 3lb without doing
    anything , very confusing but encourageing , still addicted to weighing myself sorry

thanks again @tenora @coda and @lynned especially good getting to 1 minute on the plank
    i can only get to .45 with a struggle and massive shakes !

stay strong out there !

sorry spelling @tenoro !

Day 21, South Wales, FD

On the FD pocket list today and the Sweet Dreams & Ab-ers
    @basyjames
    @lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin

Nearly forgot to do the plank this morning, but (just about) managed the minute! Hoping this radical approach will shift me off the plateau

@mari84 – congrats!
    @pdoran23 – glad to hear your scales are heading in the right direction now
    @flourbaby – hoping that whoosh arrives soon!

Day 21…..Florida….. FD

Yesterday was a tough day, opted for a very controlled day rather than a FD. Then watching the big brother finale, I ate some chips and a few pieces of chocolate. Not sure I just wanted them. Good news though Paul didn’t win and Cody got Americas favorite. OH said this years show was to predictable. O.H wouldnt want anyone to know but Big Brother is his secret obsession…… lol

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I’ve been helped so much through all of the support, I just try to pay it back/forward when I can!

@jessyoursize……. where are you located? Your welcome to email me…. bert1802@icloud.com, and I’ll do my best to check in on you…..
    you may have some rough days, you may not even check in with us everyday, but your trying! It’s a matter of moving whether it be forward or sideways, sometimes even backwards. Consider this at least you have not stopped and buried your head in the sand!

@happymargo…… enjoy your trip! If you head this way please let me know! I would love to see your face and hug you. Maybe next time we can make plans?

@awilson……flylady crazy right? I’m a clean person anyways and as whacky as her methods are…. I feel as if my house is actually cleaner…… huh? What? Believe me, when I first started, some of the things I felt were odd to say the least but crazy is the work. 1st example is the laundry, when we had no power, I had no laundry to be done then when it came back on, it only took 2 loads to be back on top. We never ran out of anything……

@pdoran…. glad your still with us…… hang on, we will help you get where your going!

Okay, I’m off!

My husband told me to stop acting like a flamingo, so I had to put my foot down!

Day 21 Wales FD

Day 21, Belfast, FD

Defo going to try the thai veggie noodle broth for dinner lol. @debster251 I’m sure it’s great with the thai curry paste. yum.

@tenoro – what a lovely quote. Such nice vibes 🙂 I love art, went to art college, but recently felt that I wasn’t producing anything. I got wise words recently from an amazing American female performance artist…she told me art should be in our daily lives…whilst cooking, setting the table, driving, on the bus, at work…take with you your all…totally!

@coda – all the best on your recuperation…hope you get on your feet soon

@steve toon taxi driver congrats on maintaining AND on 38 years wedding anniversary. On October 4th my hubby and I will be celebrating 3 years marriage (but 15 yrs together). It’s so cool.

Adding myself to the pocket list…

****DAY 21 – POCKET LIST****

pocket list**
    @molij
    @stayinthin
    @bigviking
    @louis05
    @daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned
    @mdm60
    @missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968
    @suziq
    @taraga
    @tenoro
    @ADN
    @debster251
    @basyjames
    @belfastsink

Good luck today everyone

Day 21 – France – FD

Some lovely quotes, thanks @tenoro and @at

@daffodil Did I hear loto winnings. Oooh that sounds like a good reason to celebrate, well done!

@bert I’m so impressed by your cleaning, I’d love to be a good housekeeper and become minimalist. Wanna come and do my place over when you’ve finished? Lol. (And have you started thinking about your October ending yet?)

@Louise05 I’m with you for the stress-eating. Think that’s why I’ve been finding it harder the last couple of weeks

@okeydokey Thinking of you and your Dad

@debster I don’t know Annecy but it’s supposed to be beautiful. Bet your friend’s excited about seeing you.

A glorious day today, just had my coffee out in the garden. Sending you all golden sunbeams x

Day 21 London FD

Day 21, US, NFD

Day 19 UK FD

Day 18 NFD
    Day 17 FD

Just checking in to say hello! I hope all are well and those wind blown are coping.

Five fast days midweek has proved a struggle this week I just had to eat yesterday! I got to 3pm before finally cracking and going for soup (horrid tinned stuff), cereal (sweet – yuk!) and a Snickers (mmmm…hello old friend, long time no see), all as a quick fix to rampant hunger! And a Guinness or 2, nuts, and an 800 kcal meal, after football. So all in all a good effort in eating my own body weight in a short space of time! About 1800-2000kcal I think. Pleased and annoyed/ashamed of myself in equal measures!

In my (slight) defence I have run around 3.5-5 miles on each of Saturday, Monday and Tuesday; then played football last night.

Ho-hum. Back on the fasting lark today.

Day 21 Sicily CD So far I’m doing well having every day as a CD. It’s hard this 1st week here to do a true FD. Next week I should be able to do it. In any case, it’s so easy to eat healthy that CD’s are working out.

Day 21 – USA (Illinois) – NFD

My DAFD (Day After Fast Day) is always a challenge as I find myself enjoying all I did not on my FD. Oh well, not terrible.

@pdoran23 – there are quite a few of us who weigh daily around this WOL. Just remember those daily fluctuations don’t necessarily mean a trend. You might write them down weekly, say on a DAFD, and see what the trend is. I lost 35 pounds from March 2016-November 2016 and have been on 6:1 maintenance since then following this WOL, and I still weigh daily.

I’m in a busy time of year with our townspeople choir starting up for fall/winter concert on Monday (I am the director and choose music). Also, I’m involved with our fledgling children’s museum doing some publicity and costume work for an October EXPO.

Onward and downward.

Day 21 – USA – NFD

Good FD yesterday, 480 cals. @fatrabbit, we miss you!!!

thanks im glad im not the only one weighing alot @songbirdme
    sorry im a newbie but what is WOL And DAFD ?
    Wrecking my head trying to guess ?

Day 21 – SW WA USA – FD

4th day in a row fasting in some fashion, only one was liquid. Today goal 500 or less LCHF stylings. Trying to get back under the 200lb number on the scale. Body seems stuborn but I agree with @msraven that though stuck on a number, I’m feeling good. Got quite a few compliments on this past family festivities.

@Maayaa – regarding the diet pop/soda, I’ve heard there’s quite a bit of sodium in them that can cause water retention. Just a thought as you make your decisions.

@louis05 – I wish you well on your FD. You can do it!

@debster251 – what is MOT?

@pdoran23 – good for you for keeping on. BTW, we usually start our 1st post or the day with the day on the calendar, then our geographic location, and then whether an FD or NFD. Perhaps I missed when you’ve done that. So when I don’t see a location, I have you floating in space or something in my mind. It’s nice to visualize where people are as we encourage each other on the journey. 🙂

@mogaman – I’m glad you’re enjoying Sicily!

@songbirdme – sounds like you’re keeping busy with wonderful things in your “retirement”

Adding myself to the pocket FD list for Day 21:

@molij
    @stayinthin
    @bigviking
    @louis05
    @daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned
    @mdm60
    @missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968
    @suziq
    @taraga
    @tenoro
    @ADN
    @debster251
    @basyjames
    @belfastsink
    @laurealice
    @annemarilyn

Remember that together we are stronger!

Day 21, Rocky Mountains, US, FD or CD

It is so cold here. Feels more like October 21st than September. I have to start drinking tea. I noticed that I did not drink enough this week and I am hungrier. Because water does not appeal to me. Need something warm to drink.
    The cold and dark months are going to be a real challenge. I have to plan for this. Will have to cook more and not just eat salad like I do during summer.

Have a good day everyone! 😊🍁😊🍂😊🍃😊

Dat 21 Canada NFD

I’m looking at a frosty morning as well redrock. Time for soup!

Day 21—ABQ, NM—FD

@redrockgirl302—I agree about the fall/winter: it’s harder to exercise outside and my body wants to hibernate/eat/put on weight. The big challenge for November will be continuing to ride my bike to work 2 or 3 days per week after the time change, especially when it’s 32 degrees (or colder) in the morning.

@jessyoursize—Coda makes a good point; it’s sensible to have an accountability buddy nearby! Do you already record your food on My Fitness Pal or USDA Supertracker? I have profiles on those sites and we can add each other as friends.

@dykask— That wake sounds like it really resonated with you. I have the opposite problem: I’m nearly always in a state of existential questioning and honestly, it is a relief when I can stop thinking about Life (capital L) to just focus on the mundane. I am going to take a course in mindfulness this fall—not so much to learn about it but to maybe pick up some good techniques.

@basyjames—Thanks for setting up the Sweet Dreams mini-challenge. I’m checking into what foods have refined carbs in them and have already some disappointing discoveries (e.g., no more Cardini’s Light Caesar Dressing—it’s got corn syrup solids in it! And, sadly, Whole Wheat Goldfish are made with white flour.

pocket list**
    @molij
    @stayinthin
    @bigviking
    @louis05
    @daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned
    @mdm60
    @missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968
    @suziq
    @taraga
    @tenoro
    @ADN
    @debster251
    @basyjames
    @belfastsink
    @laurealice
    @annemarilyn
    @keetseel

The Sweet Dreams & Ab-ers
    @basyjames
    @lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin

Day 21, Emden Germany, NFD

@jessyoursize I totally agree with @coda, why not be accountable to all of us, there’s always someone around here when you need help. It’s no use if we partner up, timewise I’m 8 hours ahead of you, so when you get up, I’m having dinner. Didn’t we have someone else from ABQ here? You’re such a good Dry Wino, I think you can do this, keep posting and go on with the challenges, they really keep you on track, not always but it gets better if time goes by (not with everything as I just found out)

@coda How nice to have a new cook in the house now, our OH’s are sometimes gifted with the unexpected (I hope you understand this, can’t say it in English). I had the same problems with exercising, I didn’t do anything, just felt sorry for myself. I didn’t expect to lose so much muscle mass in only 4 weeks, so try to do some kind of exercise, whatever you do must do any good. I’m not going to start ballet class again, it would be the 3rd time I start, it’s becoming ridiculous. The part of the rib that broke off doesn’t sit on the right spot but it doesn’t bother me. It sticks out, you can see it but I can live with it.

@basyjames
    @lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin

I thought this was going to be easy, well it isn’t. The planks are fine, I don’t drink alcohol, so very easy. For months I didn’t eat sugar but from my birthday on (3 months ago!) it crept in. I don’t think about it when I’m having a FD, but on the other days I eat sugar, sometimes more than a little bit. Perhaps I need to continue this challenge a bit longer!

Have a nice day everone!

2nd post

@lilymartin and @keetseel posted and read your post, it’s not as easy as we thought it to be, isn’t it! How good @basyjames set up the challenge, now I know I’m not doing as well as I thought.

Day 21 – McMinnville Oregon USA – FD
    I need a strong FD today.

pocket list**

@molij
    @stayinthin

@bigviking

@louis05

@daffodil2010

@flourbaby

@jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned

@mdm60

@missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968

@suziq

@taraga

@tenoro
    @ADN

@debster251

@basyjames

@belfastsink

@laurealice

@annemarilyn

@keetseel
    @awilson

@basyjames

@lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin

Day 21 California USA FD

Holding a second day at 60.9. Hope to lose on my FD today.

Have a great day everyone!

Pocket List September 21

@molij
    @stayinthin

@bigviking

@louis05

@daffodil2010

@flourbaby

@jessyoursize
    @keetseel
    @lynned

@mdm60

@missybear
    @njgirl
    @skippy1968

@suziq

@taraga

@tenoro
    @ADN

@debster251

@basyjames

@belfastsink

@laurealice

@annemarilyn

@keetseel
    @awilson

@basyjames

@lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin
    @califdreamer

@snowflake56,@lilymartin and @keetseel I didn’t realise how much sugar had crept into my nfd either, I went into serious sugar withdrawal yesterday, it took everything not to give in. Actually knowing you guys were holding me accountable was the only thing that held me back. As for those planks, I will conquer them lol.
    This is not easy but it’s just what I needed – a good kick in the pants.

@pdoran23 – my own abbreviation DAFD is “Day After Fast Day” – that’s my time to keep track of weight on the next morning following a FD

WOL you see around here all the time instead of using that nasty word (diet) we say Way Of Life

@redrockgirl302 – we’ve had a huge heat wave here in the Midwest – 90’s daytime! This is supposed to last a week, so we still feel like July rather than September. Strange weather patterns this year!

Day 20 UK NFD
    Day 21 UK FD

Going for another FD today and possibly tomorrow too! Not too many days left in the month to reach the target!

Day21 UK FD

Been really busy today in work, FDs always work better when there’s no temptation for me. I managed to lose 1lb today after eating and drinking too much over the past few days, don’t know how that works but I’ll take it happily.

I’m one of the people stil logging cals on MFP despite starting this WOL in March. You’d think I knew by now how many calories in an apple or a biscotti. Keeps me accountable and saves me adding them up mentally!

The nights are starting to draw in and I’m getting a bit nervous about FD meals. I’m not a huge veg or soup fan and basically I’ve lived off salad for almost 6 months. Might need some tasty suggestions from you guys.

Onwards chaps, we’ve got this.

@belfastsink.
    Congratulations the years soon rack up.
    I often have couple’s in the taxi celebrating their anniversary. After i congratulate them my favourite line is I’ve been happily married for 3 weeks. You always get a that’s nice.then I say the other 37 years have been a god damn nightmare. Lol 🤣
    Got to say I feel very blessed a lovely wife, 3 wonderful Children, 4 fabulous grandchildren 2 girls 2 boys and another boy on the way in January.

Day 21, Gozo Malta, nfd

Stevetoontaxidriver and Belfastsink happy anniversary, enjoy the day and may God bless you with a lifetime of happy marriage.

Coda it’s good you’re progressing. Take care.

Today my second daughter and her two young girls went to Malta to a bird park and then to Malta s aquarium. They enjoyed the day and so did my daughter and I. I had a lovely chicken salad and did not nibble on the leftover chips the girls left. This evening I ate three peaches one and a half ricotta stuffed pasta tubes with tomato sauce and one sweet Sicilian cannoli. I think I ate just to my tdee or slightly over.

This morning I was 66.9 kilos just 0.3 kilos less then last week.

I need to exercise. Next Monday my son starts school. I’d like to start walking for half an hour or more three times a week at least.

My Eucharist meetings start Monday 2 nd October.

Good night everyone, onwards and downwards.

Day 21/22/CD/Melbourne Australia 🐢🍷🐲 slaying

Thank you for all your kind thoughts for my darling husband.

@coda and @snowflake wishing you both good health and a speedy recovery
    @happymargo you are an inspiration! I can’t imagine living with a chronic disease. Enjoy your holiday.
    @steve toon taxi driver happy anniversary. May there be many more to come. Go the toons!
    @pdoran23 you’ve received some excellent advice. There are many reasons for daily weight fluctuations. Mine can vary by 2kg in the course of a single day due to fluid intake, the weight of food ingested, regularity or too much salt and carbohydrates of the wrong kind. Don’t feel disheartened. I tended to weigh myself up to three times a day! I really learnt to understand my body. But the only weight that mattered was the one I recorded first thing in the morning after my second fast day. I lost 43lbs and have been in maintainance for over two years.
    @okeydokey hugs
    I know I’ve missed some posts. Hope everyone is ok? Stay strong. Onwards and downwards

Day 21 – ABQ (New Mexico) – FD

Thank you @coda, @bert1802, @keetseel, @snowflake56 for your kind words of encouragement! I will definitely start using this as more of an accountability posting like @coda suggested, but I do think having a nearby accountability partner would help too! I am located in Albuquerque, NM (USA) so a US based partner would be wonderful! I’ll reach out to you @bert1802 if you’d like, though I am 2 hours behind you.
    @keetseel, I actually am not on either of those, I may look into myfitness pal again, but I wasn’t a big fan of it a few years back, though I am sure the app/interface has updated a bit since then. I use the LifeSum app since it actually has 5:2 as a “diet” plan so I can see how my nutrients are stacking up based on the 500 cal limit for that day and what I need to eat more of. But I will add you on MyFitness Pal 😀

So yesterday’s CD/NFD turned into an accidental FD since I went to bed so early. I did a 2 mile walk with my daughter (she just learned how to run so it’s her new favorite thing), and when we got home I decided to take a little cat nap while she played. My lovely husband knew I was wiped, so he let me sleep. When I finally woke up at 11:30 pm, I decided to just go to bed and not bother eating. I’d only had 455 cals so yay!

For giggles I decided to finally step on the scale today to see where I am at, and wouldn’t you know it, I’d dropped another 2 lbs! Only 2 more to go before I finally see the 160’s go away and enter the 150’s!

Today’s fast day (actually day 2 of a back to back fd) is going really well. I wasn’t super hungry this morning even though it had been almost 18 hours since I last ate, and I was able to hold out until 12:30 this afternoon before breaking my fast – doing a whole 24 hours without eating! Who’d have thought!?

For my first snack I had just a small banana and some diet coke (i know, but I hate coffee and I need the caffeine dealing with a toddler who’s always awake from 3-5 am). For my “lunch” I had 1 ounce of sharp cheddar cheese cut up into small pieces and a small apple – I’ve found the sharp cheese satisfies me more and the smaller pieces allows me to really slow down eating, making me feel full sooner. For my last work snack (here in about an hour) I will be having 2.5 oz of baby carrots to hold me over until dinner which will probably be edamame with sea salt, 1/3 red bell pepper, and some garlic hummus. Then depending on how hungry I am, I may have some sunflower seeds before I go to bed, or perhaps some lightly salted popcorn.

Looking at my plan I can clearly see that I really eat a lot of salty things, I’ve been working on making sure I don’t eat too much fruit (with fall coming that does get a little easier), and eating more veggies/protein. Though I do find myself struggling to stay under cals when I have chicken/beef for protein, rather than beans/lentils or nuts.

Thanks so much and DOWNWARDS WE GO!!

Day 21 – Nuremberg, Germany – NFD
    Not much to report today.

Day 22 – Tokyo, Japan – 82.7kg

What an odd day. I woke up and noticed more veins on my arms while feeling a good amount of upper body soreness from my Wednesday morning workout. (2 days ago) I actually feel trim and light, maybe a bit of puffy skin on my mid-section but nothing big, then I step on the scale and my weight is way up. Interesting how my perception is so different. I’m guessing it has a lot to do with my workouts, although I probably could have eaten a bit less. It just goes to show the scale isn’t a always a good indicator.

@keetseel – You are right the wake really impacted my thinking lately. Kame-san was a person I thought was really healthy and he wasn’t that old at 77. Life goes quickly.

Day 22 – Tokyo, Japan – FD (forgot that!) 🙂

Day 12 NFD

just a quick check in before heading away for the weekend – I think NZ is ahead of most so its Friday today YAHHH…. I need to check in and make it a habit daily.

happy weekend everyone 🙂

Day 21 Vancouver Island
    FD
    successful FD , under 500 calories , hopefully it equals some weight loss!
    Cheers!

Update — Just did a run and had my fastest 5k since I started getting into shape. Still pretty slow at just under 28 minutes. 40 years ago I probably would have been under 20 minutes. Nothing like a little age to slow us down!

Day 22, Emden Germany, FD

****DAY 22 – POCKET LIST****, please ass your name if you want to join us.

@snowflake56
    @daffodil2010
    @debster251
    @jessyoursize
    @louis05
    @mari84
    @maayyaa
    @dykask

@basyjames
    @lynned
    @snowflake56
    @keetseel
    @lilymartin

Have a good day everyone!

@snowflake … the ‘d’ and ‘s’ keys are right next to each other! 😉 But thanks for assing my name to the list. 🙂

Viewing 50 posts - 1,151 through 1,200 (of 1,605 total)

You must be logged in to reply.