September 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,604 replies, has 110 voices, and was last updated by  lmrenfrey 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,605 total)

• Whoops – 88th b-day!

Whoops – 88th b-day!

Day 17 Canada NFD

Way behind on posts after a hectic week.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    Managed 3 FD’s last week but excelled on eating and drinking all the wrong things on the NFD’s.
    Looking forward to getting some exercise happening again and returning to mindful eating.
    The great thing about 5:2 is that I don’t feel like last week was a fail, actually considering the work stress it was quite a win!

Day 14 UK NFD ๐ŸŒˆ
    Day 15 UK NFD ๐ŸŒˆ
    Day 16 UK NFD ๐ŸŒˆ
    Day 17 UK NFD ๐ŸŒˆ

Sort of lost my way this week and the weight is creeping back on, doesn’t take much. Read posts and get back on the wagon as I’ve told myself so many times before. It really is mind set with me and why do I make it so hard on myself.

I can do this, I have willpower, I can rise to the challenge, it makes me feel more energised, makes me feel good. Lots of health benefits including weight loss, why make it hard on me, I benefit. Focus on the positives.

Day 18 UK FD ๐ŸŒˆ
    Day 19 UK FD ๐ŸŒˆ

Going to have breakfast and lunch and an 18 hour Fasting window for these next 2 days.

Day 16 London NFD
    Day 17 NFD

Day 17 – McMinnville Oregon USA – FD
    Gads so much for regrouping yesterday. I ended up way over TDEE. Total carb and fat blow out. Feeling terrible today. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Even without wine I was out of control so no one to blame but myself. How do I change this mindset of thinking rich/fatty foods will make me feel better or satisfy me?? Needless to say I need a strong FD today.

@basyjames – Wow size 0, I didnโ€™t think that was possible. Good job!!

@coda – Iโ€™m with you on needing a new mindset and coping skills.

@bigviking – Good job celebrating without over doing it.

@saffy420 – You are making such healthy choices, you inspire me!! Any hints for me??

Day 17 – Cumbria UK – NFD

A 3rd sunny day in a row – making the most of this gorgeous weather whilst it last!

@okeydokey – Happy belated 30th wedding anniversary ๐Ÿฅ‚Hope your dad is doing OK and what about yourself? have you had your dental treatment yet?
    @liathanail & @happymargo and @tenoro – you are all doing a great job!
    @snowflake56 – hope you and your OH are having better times regarding your practice – you will love retirement – I took early retirement at 55 and have never regretted it – making the most of life and so grateful for it
    @bigviking – hope you had a good celebration meal for your wifeโ€™s birthday ๐ŸŽ‚and a farewell for your oldest who is heading back to Uni.
    @rainbowsmile – sounds like you need a ๐Ÿค—stay strong and positive – you are stronger than you think.
    @tenoro – that lobster pizza sounds scrumptious – made my mouth water……
    @lorky35 – I do 16:8 every day and do 2 x 500cals or 1/4 TDEE (in one meal/day) FDs each week and I have maintained below my target weight for the past 9.5months – I sometimes have to eat above TDEE so as not to lose anymore as I still want to fast for the long term health benefits

Lovely crayfish salad planned for tonight with the second half of the bottle of Wiston bubbly (for my pocket winos this is a gorgeous sparkling wine from an English winery in the South Downs!)

To those who are struggling โ€“ Be strong and fabulous โ€“ Never give up โ€“ Everyone has bad days โ€“ Pick yourself up and keep going โ€“ Firmly press that RESET button and remember that Progress means that you might not be where you want to be. But youโ€™re not where you used to be! Plenty of time for a last push towards those goals โ€“ Great Job by those who are losing and to those who are maintaining ๐Ÿ‘

Day 17 Lancaster, PA USA NFD
    @coda https://goo.gl/images/jjvkLD Right back at you! Hugs to you! You are a trooper, wishing and Praying r for a recovery being smooth and as painfree as possible! These are for you!https://kenyastockholm.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/flowers.jpg If I could figure out how you send the flower’s, I’d send you more.
    @penz @bert1802 I was wishing you well and praying for you even if I couldn’t get online. I’m so glad you are home safe and your life and belongings are still healthy and intact.โœจ
    @molij helping with sleep; warm water with lemon, Stevia if wanting sweetener. Neuro Sleep, you can find it on Amazon. And, or Ornithine capsules an hour before bed. Some nights I try all 3. Some nights just one will work. Hope these help you get some sleep. ๐Ÿ˜ด
    Prayers to the victims of the London attack also. Thank-you Anna 6 for the prayers for my father. We will be able to see if he’s going to be recovering well, as we watch him for the next couple of weeks.

@at Thank-you for your kind wishes and Blessings, I’m glad to be getting back with our group!
    @annemarilyn @saffy420 Thank-you for your kind wishes. I’m glad we were able to be with him at the hospital, listening and speaking with the doctors. An adverse reaction to medicine had him in an ambulance. I, good neighbors where he lives and my sister in WV are keeping watch on him through phone calls, visits, freind finder app, support system we’ve put in place. He is able to walk around now, I am hopeful he will pull out of this well.
    @redrockgirl A concert in Colorado sounds interesting. My DH and I went to Red Rocks near Denver…. So awesome, the sound and the beautiful view have stayed as one of my favorite memories for years. Have a Great time!โœจ๐ŸŽถโœจ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽถโœจ
    @tenoro โœจ๐ŸŽ‰Congrats! On your Success!๐ŸŽ‰โœจYou are inspiring me, to get back at it!โœจ

Thank-you to all in the group! It’s so nice to have our International group to come home to. I’m still catching up and will be reading more later.

โœจโœจ๐ŸŒˆโœจHugs and Blessings to my Fasting and Non Fasting Buddies!โœจโœจ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐ŸŽถ

Second post
    @jarbia – La Boheme is one of my favourites.
    @flourbaby – I actually consciously walked past the big bag – I suppose that’s progress!
    @maddyg/@Bert1802 – I see flour baby got there before me. It’s a delicious UK sweet YUM! I see there’s 78 Kcal per 4 sweets, so a small tube isn’t SO bad! Sadly no booze inside!-
    @basyjames a size 0 is very impressive indeed. It seems very small. What’s the UK equivalent?

Day 17 Wales NFD

Late to check in today. Its been a beautiful sunny day so we’ve been for a long beach walk. Enjoying the weekend, perhaps a tad too much vino last night but planning to fast away the damage tomorrow.

Day 17 North Wales NFD

2nd post

@jarbia I just found an introduction on the new production of La Bohรจme, listening to it now. I love operas by Puccini.

@debster251 and @at I’m really looking forward to retirement, I have a lot of plans, not sure about my husband though, he loves doing what he does, but he can always go back to nephrology and do dialysis once in a while if he wants to.

To all wine gum lovers, I agree on the addictiveness of it, yesterday we hesitated to buy some, didn’t buy it and indulged on chocolate while painting a room. We should have gone for the wine gums. We like Bassett’s the most, could never buy a small tube! We both like the black ones the most.

Day 17 Newcastle UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง NFD.
    Late check in today. Out early today 20 mile bike ride. My Dads away visiting family down in Lincolnshire so my sister said wouldn’t it be good to paint the rooms in his house. I can’t remember staying yes but spent half my day off with a brush in my hand.
    Bang on goal 182lb this morning loving this wol. Booked a cruise for the 26th of October and I can’t wait for it to come,17 days off work looking forward to spending some quality time with my wife.38 years of marriage on the 10th of November while we’re away. Apparently there are no calories at sea ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Busy building a new wardrobe as nothing fits anymore.
    Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Day 17, Guildford UK, feast day

Big big meal with Wine!

All planned, feel stuffed, awesome day at the Solent fort for a friend’s fortieth birthday. Special occasion.

5 courses with bread, cheese course and WINE! ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿž๐Ÿ—๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿง๐Ÿช๐Ÿ ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด

And the rest

@okeydokey how is your dad?

Hugs

Mari

Day 17 UK NFD grrrr life can throw you some curveballs , eldest son back with his leg in some robocop contraption ( probably his MCL undergoing tests) then during a routine boiler inspection Friday morning they found a gas leak – so no heating or hot water and just spent 2 days shifting furniture as going to need a new gas pipe laid so massive disruption. Not been too bad but don’t think I’ll be able to fast with this level of stress, see how it goes next week

Day 16 NZ NFD
    Day 17 NZ NFD
    Day 18 NZ FD

We had visitors for three days, and my self control went out the window. So fast day today and more than likely tomorrow and the next. Very annoyed at myself as I am now feeling so bloated, and a bit down in the dump. I seem to self sabotage when I get close to a weight goal. But this time it’s different because I feel that there is good support through this challenge and I will get back on my journey in no time.

Day 17 California USA NFD

Beautiful sunny day here today. I need to try and get some things done before tomorrow. Tomorrow will be a FD and maybe Tuesday too. Traveling for business on Wednesday and Thursday.

@dester251 – UK women’s clothing sizes are usually 2 sizes higher than US, sometimes 4. A US size 0 is probably 4 in UK.

@rainbowsmile – Great to see you got out for a nice dinner and enjoyed yourself. It sounds like a lovely meal.

@brightonbelle – I’m sorry to hear about your son’s leg and the gas leak needing repair. Too many things at once! When will the leak repair be finished?

Got an early flight in the morning (away with work), so just in case I don’t get a chance to post, here’s the plan for the next four days:

Day 18, NFD
    Day 19, FD
    Day 20, NFD
    Day 21, FD

@okeydokey โค thank you

Day 8 – NZ – FD

I have been awol for the last few days thanks to this horrific flu that has me coughing like a 90 year old smoking 10 packets of smokes a day! Went a bit of the rails over the weekend not knowing what i felt like to eat s a pie and cream do-nut it was arghhhh but weight still heading down and back on the Fast train today ๐Ÿ™‚

@losing_it i rather like that idea of only weighing in after a FD – my normal FD are Monday and Thursday s maybe I will change my weigh in day to a Tuesday – thanks for the tip ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks @snowflake56, @debster251 and always @at for your cal suggestions. Think I do better with 500 cal honestly.

“Before you criticize someone; walk a mile in their shoes. Then you’re a mile away. And you have their shoes”. I don’t know what brought that quote on just thought I’d share!

Day 18 country west Australia FD … hopefully

Not sure why the past few months have been so difficult ( I do think being superglued to the plateau for some months didn’t help motivate me!)
    Along with many others I know the support of this group is truly amazing and helped with my initial success so as I have said weekly for about 2 months now! I WILL post daily and read the other posts on this thread.
    Perhaps there was something in the air around the world that several of us had less than well planned days over the weekend!
    Absolutely no excuses from me – I just knowingly and willingly made poor food choices.
    Interestingly whilst I really enjoyed some of the food I over-indulged in, some of it was less than satisfying and I was left wondering why I was sabotaging efforts to live more healthily and then loading up on carbs and fat…..and chocolate ……. and wine……..and potato fries AND chips!!!!
    Head down and mouth closed for the next couple of weeks to see if I can get some sort of routine going again.
    @lorky35, you quote made me smile so at least it is a good start to the day!๐Ÿ˜ฃ( surprised to find this emoji is a ‘persevering’ face!! will have to use it all week/month)

Day 17 Melb AUS NFD
    Day 18 Melb AUS NFD

Official weigh-in day today and I’ve lost 2 kg in 6 days. I know some will be fluid esp as I came home from holidays on a long flight last Monday but it’s very encouraging:)

Day 18 | Sydney Australia | FD

Bad weekend recovering from the flu, and comfort eating.

Fasting again today though, and will try to squeeze in a trip to the gym as well.

Lunchtime now but I’m not hungry. I’m planning to have some soup around 3 or 4 pm.

Day 18 Vancouver Island
    FD
    Had a successful Sunday fast day ..yeah me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope those you have had the flu feel better soon and Lilymartin I know how frustrating the plateaus are to me. It does make it so hard to stay motivated! Good luck with the new week!

The best for the week!

Day 18 โ€“ UAE โ€“ FD

Day 15/16/17/18/NFDs/Melbourne Australia

Rotton day, rotton food choices. Just having one of those days when anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Conjunctivitis! Smashed the door of my car when a very strong gust of wind snatched it from my grasp causing it to crash into the side of our house. Fully insured but a very large excess. Took my DH to hospital for day surgery only to be told his condition is more serious and requires an overnight hospital stay. Fingers crossed all goes well. I’m waiting to hear, drinking the tiniest glass of wine – I have to drive and I never drink during the day. To top it off I ate the biggest burger and fries and drank coke. I haven’t done this in over 10 years! Very stressed but very conscious so many are suffering much worse around the world. Watching the news puts things into perspective.

Looking forward to tomorrow and better choices. Take care everyone xx

Day 18 – Heathrow Airport (again!), en route to Nuremberg, Germany – FD
    239.9lbs
    Bounced back up but I’m blaming weighing in at 3.45am for that. Traveling again today so planning a fast day as I should be occupied/distracted most of the day. Just had a black coffee and some yoghurt in the BA lounge then will try and go liquids only until a small meal this evening.
    Have a good day everyone and best of luck to those pressing the reset button.

Day 18, FD, UK

Norway, Day 18, FD

I am going for a 4:3 this week, to try to push myself off the platau. That includes fasting on a Friday, which will be hard, but I WILL make it. If I am going to reach my goal of losing 3 kg this month, I have to get going off the platau, I am now above that last weight in August! Just by a couple of hundre grams, but still.

Have a great Monday everyone! New week and new possibilities!

Day 18 – Ireland – FD

8 pound increase whilst on holiday ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    So it’s really Day 1 for me this September and I have a lot of work to do if I want to get anywhere near my month end goals. Trying a liquid only FD today but have homemade tomato soup on standby for this evening just in case.

Thinking positive I am so grateful that I found this WOE in July and lost a stone weight before I went on holiday…….otherwise I would be much heavier now ๐Ÿ˜‰

Day 18, Emden Germany, FD

@brightonbelle hope your son’s leg is getting better, is the gas pipe being repaired soon?
    @coda dear one-legged flamingo, I hope you’re somewhat better now, how is your foot doing, does it still hurt, hugs
    @lilymartin try to post everyday, I found out it helps me, I let it slip if I don’t post daily, stay with us. Go for it today, there are a lot of pocketeers joining you.
    @onahealthyhigh hope your DH is better now, I hope you can take him home today

Iโ€™ve started a Pocketeers List for todayโ€ฆ

*** DAY 18 โ€“ POCKET LIST***
    **If youโ€™re fasting today and want to join just copy and paste the list below, adding your name.** I hope I have everyone, if I forgot someone, please add your name to the list.

@snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @redrockgirl302 b2b2b2b2b
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer

Let’s make this day a good one, fasting or non-fasting!

Day 18 – Tokyo, Japan – NFD 81.3kg

Actually feeling sick today and it is a holiday in Japan.

DAY 18 – UK – FD

Day 18-UK-FD

Good luck everyone x

Day 18, Guildford UK, CFD

Excess yesterday, went straight to bed slept 12 hrs!

Overslept this morning.

@califdreamer thank you, it was a great meal.

@onahealthyhigh yesterday is done, today is a new day, so it can be left behind. I hope so.

Mari

Day 18 – France – FD

Hoping this FD is better than last. @debster yes an etiopath is similar to a chiropractor and has some pretty surprising techniques. So surprising in fact that I couldn’t sit on Friday and still feel sore today. Had a 2-hour yoga session with my lovely teacher on Sat and that helped a lot. Finding it a lot harder on my FDs right now. A mixture of back pain & change of season I imagine … it’ll pass.

@okeydokey So sorry to hear about your Dad. So hard when we see our loved ones get old. I still miss my parents so much.

@at A winery in the South Downs!!! Well well … I associate the Downs more with bluebells, picnics and roly-poly! Was it nice? Speaking of wine, the harvest has now started, in the rain this year. DH is coming home wet, dirty and grumpy. Each year it’s a bit more hard for him, poor lovie. Vivement la retraite ๐Ÿ™‚

@snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @laurealice

Hugs to all x

Day 18 Belfast FD ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ช

Had a silly day yesterday, you know, nuts, crisps…..so back on track today. The scales are higher today than at the beginning of the month,which is depressing. I’m away for a weeks holiday in France next weekend so realistically it looks like I still won’t bridge that watershed for keeps. ๐Ÿ™ I probably only have about 7lbs to lose and they are the hardest pounds of my life.

@lilymartin I so identify with what you are saying. For me it’s so much a mindset. I can’t seem to get my mojo back!
    @onahealthyhigh – hope all is well with your OH.
    @daffodil – just less that reset button! Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

So… back to back today and tomorrow. I might try a water fast one day this week, maybe Wednesday.
    **If youโ€™re fasting today and want to join just copy and paste the list below, adding your name.** I hope I have everyone, if I forgot someone, please add your name to the list.
    @snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @debster251

Keep your eyes on the prize!

Day 18 Belfast FD ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ช

Had a silly day yesterday, you know, nuts, crisps…..so back on track today. The scales are higher today than at the beginning of the month,which is depressing. I’m away for a weeks holiday in France next weekend so realistically it looks like I still won’t bridge that watershed for keeps. ๐Ÿ™ I probably only have about 7lbs to lose and they are the hardest pounds of my life.

@lilymartin I so identify with what you are saying. For me it’s so much a mindset. I can’t seem to get my mojo back!
    @onahealthyhigh – hope all is well with your OH.
    @daffodil – just less that reset button! Glad you enjoyed your holiday.

So… back to back today and tomorrow. I might try a water fast one day this week, maybe Wednesday.
    @snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @debster251

Sorry, don’t know what happened. iPad blip. I tried to edit it but it wouldn’t work!

Day 18 London FD

Day 18 North Wales FD

Going to try my first b2b fast. So I will be fasting today and tomorrow. Wish me luck and if any of you have any tips I would appreciate them.

@lynzm don’t be too hard on yourself just press the reset button. You can do this.

@snowflake56 you will love retirement. It is fab. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you for adding me to the pocket list of fasters.

@okeydokey, thank you for your tips on sleep. They are most welcome. Glad your Dad is getting better.

@steve toon taxi driver you will love a cruise. Just be warned though the food on the cruise I went on was absolutely fabulous and it was so difficult to resist it ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Onaheathlyhigh I do hope your husband is feeling better.

Remember it does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.

We are strong ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช We can do this…… ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS TO A HEALTHIER LIFE. ๐Ÿ˜€

@snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij b2b
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @debster251

Day 18, London, UK, NFD

Very quick check-in, I’ll catch-up on posts later today. I’ve planned my entire weeks food allowing for a couple of ‘falling off the wagon’ occasions, I just need to be disciplined!!!

@lynzm……. you can do this, you have the tools, have you been drowning dragons????

Stay strong today everyone, one day at a time!!!

Day 15 UK FD
    Day 16 NFD
    Day 17 NFD

Day 18 FD

Adding myself to this. Spicy 3 egg omelette+veg tonight for me.

And a run. Now according to Runkeeper I’m faster than for at least the past 5 years / when I started using the app. I think not carrying 15/16kg of FAT around with me might just be the reason for my improvement ๐Ÿ™‚

@snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @debster251
    @johnnyr

Day 18, South Wales, FD

Good luck to all you fasters out there today – let’s make this one count!

Last 8lb to goal is proving very hard to shift (doubtless not helped by a blowout weekend and way too much wine). Hoping to get rid of at least 2lb more this month….fingers crossed, fridge shut!

Day 18 – Reykjavik – FD

I took a snap decision this morning to continue on a back to back FD. Yesterday I tried FD first time on a Sunday. It went OK but still proved to be more difficult than fasting on weekdays. At Sundays one spend much more time at home than on weekdays and donยดt have the distraction of work to take the focus away from food and hunger. Since I was feeling good this morning and not hungry at all, I went for a second FD. Letยดs see how this goes.

Day 18 Wales FD

@snowflake56 thanks for adding me to today’s fasting pocket list.

@brightonbelle and @onahealthyhigh – sorry to read you’ve both had such stressful events – hope your run of bad luck is done with and the balance of life swings in your favour now to bring happiness.

Seems a few of us may have over indulged a little this weekend so let’s make good today with our Monday fast.

@Baseyjames . Day 1. Sydney, NFD. Would like to join the September challenge. Late I know, but I did the challenge earlier in the year and found it super helpful. Want to lose 2 kgs in September! Tomorrow will be a FD. Wish me luck.

Day 18 – Cumbria UK – FD

Morning all – after 3 beautiful sunny days woke up to rain this morning but some sun is promised for later today so staying positive.

A controlled Saturday but an over indulgent Sunday…….A strong FD today with an hour of Pilates this afternoon and 90 minutes of Yoga this evening – I can do this!

@coda – hopefully you are recovering and on crutches now ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’
    @snowflake56 – my OH is a retired medic as well – he took early retirement at 56 (3 years before me!) and has never looked back – he trained and qualified as a running coach and now does voluntary coaching with young fell runners and indulges in his passion for fell running and exercise……BTW thanks for starting today’s Pocketeers list – I am adding myself!
    @rainbowsmile – that’s the beauty of this WOL – a feast day can be enjoyed with no guilt – sounds like a fab day ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
    @brightonbelle – MCL tears can be of varying degrees but usually heals on its own and will require physiotherapist intervention to strengthen the muscles around the area – hope your son’s damage is a more minor one. Also hoping not too much structural work required to sort out the gas leak to your home I think that you might need one of these ๐Ÿค—
    @westiewench – When trying to lose weight I used to weigh weekly after my second FD as this was always my lowest point and kept me motivated – some people don’t weigh but measure waist, hips and bust but whatever works for you…….
    @lilymartin – maybe play around with your what you are doing to get you off that plateau – some people in the past have done 5 days of 800cal per week and have that useful as a trigger – I found that eating 1/4 of my TDEE on my FD and following 16:8 on NFD worked for me – Have you tried using an app such as MFP for a month to track exactly what you are consuming? Whichever path you choose you know you can do this!
    @onahealthyhigh – sounds like one of those days best left behind you – tomorrow is a fresh day – Hope your DH is recovering well at home with you now xx
    @mari84 – you can fast on a Friday – It’s usually a FD for me as I find it sets me up for the weekend – I’m doing today as well and we can do this Friday together!
    @laurealice – It was delicious – here’s a link to them for your info – http://www.wistonestate.com/
    @molij – You can do this B2B – just pop on here and read posts for support and motivation x
    @tenoro – I am adding you to the list to keep you motivated and strong today!

*** DAY 18 โ€“ POCKET LIST*** started by @snowflake56
    @snowflake56
    @daffodil2010 b2b
    @keetseel
    @losing_it
    @louis05
    @lynned
    @mari84
    @mema02
    @missybear
    @molij b2b
    @taraga
    @liathanail
    @big_bill
    @lilymartin
    @westiewench
    @anna6 b2b2b
    @coda
    @msraven
    @lynzm
    @califdreamer
    @debster251
    @johnnyr
    @tenoro 2nd day of B2B
    @at

To those who had a blow out over the weekend โ€“ it happens to us allโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..the trick is to firmly press a reset button with a good FD and move on โ€“ remember that a bad day or two does not a bad week make!

โ€œDonโ€™t think about what can happen in a month. Donโ€™t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24hrs in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.โ€

Day 18, Belfast, NFD
    Day 17 & 16, Belfast, NFDs

I usually try and do a FD on Mondays but I’m changing to Tuesdays and Thursdays for a while. I think I get the Monday Blues being back in work after the weekend, and fasting on top of that is sometimes a step too far. My job’s not that bad lol but I do get a bit distracted by the canteen.

Catching up on posts, glad those in Florida and London are safe and well. Crazy times.

Good luck everyone for today.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,605 total)

You must be logged in to reply.