September 2020 Monthly Challenge — SALUBRIOUS SEPTEMBER

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 2020 Monthly Challenge — SALUBRIOUS SEPTEMBER

This topic contains 541 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  NorthGeorgia 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 49 posts - 501 through 549 (of 549 total)

• D28 FD UK Lake District

2nd post

I broke my fast today at 1.30pm after a total of 19 hours.

My walk with Leslie turned out to be a 5.6km run with OH so I definitely qualify to join the Exercise pocket list today.

My FD has been successful and I closed the kitchen at 5.45pm.

@diana123 mindset is so important.

@betsylee @basyjames @stitchincarol I thought long and hard about my post and wasn’t sure whether to post . I attempted twice and then lost the post as you do when checking typo’s. It didn’t show up on my screen but thank goodness I had copied and pasted it from a word document. Until your comments I thought that it hadn’t posted. (Hope all this makes sense).

My plans for tomorrow. I have a dental appointment first thing to replace a filling that has dropped out so will be joining the ZBC. My DH is going to drop me at the dentist and then I am going to walk home approximately 5km, so I will join the exercise list and of course I plan a B2B F800.

Have a good evening everyone.

Tomorrow is a new day but just let’s keep posting.

Day 29, FD, Aus

Thanks for checking in @stitchincarol; yesterday did not go as planned. I had a very difficult staff issue to deal with it and I used that as an excuse to unleash the dragon.

However, today the sun is shining. I took the maniacal puppy out for a walk at 6 (I shouldn’t call him a puppy – he’s 15 months old) and he joyously barked at magpies for me. So I’m in a good positive frame of mind, and FD it is!

Day 29 FD UK Lake District

Quick check in today. Off to the dentist

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo

Nearly there.

Day 29 – Lake district UK – NFD

Good morning everyone

Sunshine burning through the mist this morning, day for bimbling today, jobs in the greenhouse and starting to trim back plants for winter, bit early, but getting ahead with things.

@kazoo and @at … yes the video was of Tarn Hows, have looked at it ‘full screen’ on computer and very impressed with the result considering I took it with my ‘phone.

@kazoo, the Belted Galloway cattle were still in the area, but were clearing/grazing at the opposite end of the tarn. They were away on one of the intake fields towards High Arnside Tarn. A number of them had calves, but very docile, we walked within touching distance, no problem. But I’m used to being with livestock from being on a farm at an early age. If you’re approaching cattle like that talk to them as you approach so as they’re not startled, more of ten than not they’ll either move away or carry on grazing. If you’ve got a dog with you, walk round them and keep your distance, it’s the dog that will get them spooked.

Take care all

Day 29 – Irekand 🇮🇪 – NFD

Hi hi hi, still around, just no wifi on my hols. Will check in later, still bimbling around.

Day 29 UK NFD

Good to get a fast in yesterday after a week break,steady few days then fast again Thursday – October !!

Day 29 France
    Hi all hope everyone is keeping well. I’m enjoying being away, but fasting hadn’t happened. I have another month of this so I’m hoping I can reintroduce at least one day a week for next month.
    Take care all.

Day 29, London, UK, FD

Aiming for a FD today …………… liquid only? Who knows? We’ll see what the day brings!!

I’ll be busy working today as my deadline gets closer & closer, so either I’ll stress eat😟 or I’ll forget to eat👌, again, we’ll see!!!

Keep the faith people, stay strong!!!!

Day 29 – Japan – NFD

Water fast went well and so far my NFD day hasn’t been too extreme. (Extreme eating that is.)

Day 29, Emden Germany, NFD 💃

@northerndawn and @at No glazing today, it’s raining, perhaps it will happen tomorrow.

@kazoo I hope your dentist appointment went well. You do have a brave husband!

hi @daffodil2010 and @suki2, lovely to hear from you, enjoy your holidays!

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 29 – USA/GA – FD

Weigh-in this morning was on the high end of 242 lbs. So I’m going into this FD at my goal weight with just a day to go before my final September weigh-in. Yay!

Did a few chores around the house yesterday and went for a short walk in the evening. Now the rain has returned before some really nice cooler fall weather blows in by the weekend.

Today’s tip: Keep a graph of your weight loss journey. You may not see a lot of movement day to day (or even week to week), but when you start comparing sets of months through a line graph, you may be surprised and get a sense of satisfaction! A visual representation can help you process where you’ve been, where you are, and where you’re going. If you’re Excel savvy, you can set a spreadsheet up on your computer. If not, you may want to use the tracker on this website. If you need physical paper, you can plot it out, just as you used to do back in your school days!

“Come on, Lola,” I say as I gently shake her shoulder. “Wake up.” Wesley returns with a bottle of cool water. “Here, sip on this.” Lola lifts her head slowly, looking at me through half-shut eyes, head still circling with a touch of vertigo. She takes the bottle from Wesley and sips a bit too fast, resulting in a sudden cough. “Oh no! She’s going to puke!” Lola flashes an angry look at Wesley. “I’m not drunk! I fell asleep. What time is it?” “Nearly 3 a.m.,” I say. “Let’s get out of here!” Lola stands a little too quickly and stumbles back into her chair. “Here, have a little more water,” Wesley insists. As Lola sips again, I pull out my phone. “I’ll order us an Uber to take us to the apartment complex.” Wesley frowns. “We have a little problem.” I look up from my screen. “What is it?” “Well, you need to hold off on the Uber for a minute. Lola’s shoes are missing.”

Good luck to our pocket-listers today!

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo

Day 29 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Yesterday’s no pressure Monday became a FD800 exceeding my expectations 🙂
    Ending the month with a couple of healthy NFDs.

@kazoo the post you thought you lost came through to me by email…… I thought you had been reading my mind as what you wrote was exactly how I have been feeling this month and I am planning the same approach to 5:2 in October. Hope all was good at the dentist.

@penz I still call my cat my kitten….she is almost 17 years old 😻

@flourbaby hope you hit your work deadline unstressed!

Time I got my bum off this sofa and went for a walk…..sun is peeping through the clouds 😎

Day 29 North Canton OH LFD
    I was a little lightheaded yesterday, so my waterfast turned into an egg fast- I had a slice of bacon and 3 eggs, was able to finish a gallon of water as well. I am going to have a cup of coffee in a little bit, and we will see how it goes.
    I am really struggling with premenopausal symptoms, hot flashes and sweats, plus mood changes. The less I eat the better I feel, and I have noticed sugar just kills me. So mindfulness is crucial for comfort right now, plus exercise. I went for a run this morning with DD and we encountered a dog who had been let out to do his business, last time this happened –about 5 years ago there were 2 dogs, I panicked, tried to escape and tripped and fell backwards; I was busted up pretty badly. So this time DD held my hand to keep me from running and we just stood there, the dog (adult German shepherd) barked his head off, ran around us, sniffed at us and then ran away- this happened about 3 times and then they let him back in. I had some serious flashbacks but was able to complete my run.
    Keep it strong my friends, the end is in sight and Reset October awaits.

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo
    @basyjames

I’m trying to write my post and want an emoji. I stumbled on how to do them on the keyboard recently, but now I can’t remember. Anyone??

Ahh, found it: either right click, or WIN+PERIOD!

Okay, back to my “real” post.

Day 29 – Rural Nebraska, USA – Fast5, maybe

Today is blood drive day. I’m the coordinator, so I’ll be there from just after noon until 7 this evening. I’ve been mulling over just what I’ll do about food and exercise. After yesterday’s FD, my iron is likely to be a smidge low, and if I exercise, that’s likely to drop it lower, which puts me in danger of being too low to donate. So do I eat? Do I skip exercise? Decisions, decisions, decisions! The nice thing is that, after yesterday’s FD, I was back to 150.8, and a pint of blood weighs a pound, so if I’m able to donate, tomorrow’s scale is going to look really, really lovely!! 🤣😂🤣

@penz, good luck with an uber-strong FD!!
    @kazoo, I’m loving hearing your plans the day before, and then the follow-through the next day; that’s a terrific approach.
    @daffodil2010, so nice to hear from you, and so glad you’re having a grand time!
    @suki2, I hadn’t remembered you were headed off to France; I hope your time there is lovely and that you’re indeed able to work in a FD; I know how tough that can be when you’re not in your own home in your usual schedule!
    @flourbaby, I’m rooting for you that you get so absorbed in your deadline, you simply forget to eat!!! 🤞
    @dykask, I’m always in awe of how you just breeze through WFDs.
    @northgeorgia, what a twist; now your vignettes have turned into a daily serial!! Looking forward to the next one!
    @missybear, well done on your FD800!
    @kazoo, I didn’t actually see your original post; it was only when…@basyjames ??… reacted to it that I hunted it down; don’t know why I flew by it the first time, but it is indeed there and not lost.
    @basyjames, scary moment with the dog and with the memories; how lovely that DD was with you.

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol…maybe

Day 29 DTF
    @stitchincarol

Day 29 UK

Still here just popping in. Still coasting trying to find mojo.

Day 29 Murrells Inlet South Carolina NFD

Since Sunday I have been doing 16:8 to prepare for my first full fast day on Thursday. It’s been over a year but I can do this.

Yesterday DH and I drove about 30 miles south of us and met the Shrimp boat at the dock. We bought 3lbs of shrimp right off the boat. Froze them in 12 piece servings, now we have fresh shrimp for the winter.

We are considered the Capitol of Seafood in Murrells Inlet, and I love all the fresh seafood. Going to make a paella tonight with shrimp and kielbasa weight watchers recipe.

You can’t use up creativity the more you use the more you have. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

USA. Day 29. FD

I’ve been eating a little erratically lately with my grandson being with me but I have still maintained my 5 lbs. loss! I will be happy with this and hope I can continue losing. My sister just started the Keto diet and has already lost 10 lbs. She is working with her doctor and a nutritionist. She hates the food but loves the results. I am jealous!!! LOL. I am adding myself to today’s pocket lists.

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @ccco

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol…maybe

Day 29 DTF
    @stitchincarol
    @ccco

Hope everyone has been having a lovely day! 🙂

Day 29 Minnesota, USA. FD
    Day 28. NFD

I had a busy day yesterday and forgot to post until quite late, so didn’t bother, but I did read and now have caught up on posts.

I was thinking of only doing a 800 FD today, but the posts are all so inspiring and optimistic that I will go for a good 500 FD to end the month. Looking for that PFDS tomorrow!

I think instead of DTO, which is only a couple days away, I will do DTF to stay on course for the rest of the week. It has really been helpful to limit alcohol….I have already lost the 4lbs I was hoping to lose this month. It decreases my appetite and any tendency for late night snacks (when imbibing). Fasting is much easier without it.

Must head out and about, so I will try to post again later. Good luck everyone!

Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @northerndawn

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol
    @northerndawn

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol…maybe
    @northerndawn

Day 29 DTF
    @stitchincarol
    @ccco
    @northerndawn

Day 29 USA (Illinois) NFD

Doing pretty well despite a real drop in temps with rain here in northern Illinois. Making applesauce today with the rest of a 3 pound bag of Macintosh apples I got the other day to make apple kuchen. I don’t can, so plastic containers of it will go in the freezer.

@annabelle48 – reading posts or going to the main page information always helps me re-connect with my goals or during struggles. We are here for you too.

Onward and downward.

D29 FD UK Lake District

2nd post

Kitchen closed at 6.08pm. A good b2b fast day today😀😀

I broke my fast (20 hours and 10 mins) later than usual today.

@daffodil Hope you are enjoying your holiday

@brightonbelle A good fast at the beginning of the week puts you in a good place for the rest of the week.

@flourbaby how’s the fast going. Is it
    😟 or👌?

@dykask You do really well with your water fasts

@Snowfalke56 My husband is very brave. That’s what I told him when he started the car engine and I was outside with the cows. He said he was trying to get them to move. But what about me?

Dentist was OK. A quick filling to replace the one that dropped out. The anaesthetic worked everywhere up past my ear, my mouth and tongue but not the tooth for some reason. The dentist says this sometimes happens so I did feel it, but it is over with now. Hence the late lunch and long fast.

@missybear I think we all put too much pressure on ourselves at times, I know I do. Hence my post.

@basyjames You never know how dogs are going to react to runners and following your past experience you must have been very frightened. Well done on finishing the run and joining me on the pocket list.

@annabelle That mojo is still there. Not long to go in September. Hang on on there

@ccco Congratulations on the 5lb loss.

See you all tomorrow.

Forgot to add my plans for tomorrow. Another B2B fast800 and a walk with Leslie because it is going to rain here and of course the ZBC

Day 29 – UK – FD800

What a beautiful day we had today @kazoo and @i-hate-lettuce – I went for a hike via Brathay up Fishgarths Woods to Lily Tarn and across to Ivy Crag then up to the top of Loughrigg and down the back way to Loughrigg Tarn and back to Ambleside across the shoulder of Loughrigg – perfect weather and no breeze to speak of – 12km covered and some 394m of elevation gained.

Today was my 4th FD800 – aiming to continue until Thursday if possible – feeling in control and not hungry so far on the 800cals 🤞It always amazes me what our bodies can cope with – certainly helps the willpower to be abstaining from wine as well!!!!

@northgeorgia – enjoying your Wesley (WEight) and Lola (LOss) chats 😁 did you know that the Fast Diet Tracker on here allows you to chart your weightless journey too??
    @basyjames – my way of coping with all the upheaval this year was to be grateful for all the good things in my life OH, DD, my health, the beautiful place I am so lucky to live in and good friends ❤️
    @stitchincarol – thank you – the 4 of us had a lovely catch up and I hope that we managed to distract our friend – we certainly managed to have some laughs
    @kazoo – sorry to hear that the local anaesthetic did not work well today – my absolute nightmare😱
    @i-hate-lettuce – the video looked very professional – great job!
    @daffodil2010 and @suki2 – Enjoy the holiday – looking forward to hearing from you both on your return
    @snowflake56 – our gutter work is done and a diversion put in to help reduce the likelihood of further leaks until the roof repairs can be done – the heavy rain we are expecting tomorrow will be a good test!!!
    @annabelle48 – keep popping in and posting – your MOJO is just lurking around too – next time he comes by just grab him tight
    @diana123 – how lucky to have access to super fresh seafood – OH and I just love fish and all seafood too
    @northerndawn – I’ll join you going DTF🚫🍸

Definitely adding my name to the pocket lists as TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER!!
    Day 29 Pocket List
    @kazoo
    @flourbaby
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @ccco
    @northerndawn
    @at FD800

Day 29 ZBC
    @kazoo
    @northgeorgia
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol
    @northerndawn
    @at

Day 29 Exercise
    @kazoo
    @basyjames
    @stitchincarol…maybe
    @northerndawn
    @at

Day 29 DTF
    @stitchincarol
    @ccco
    @northerndawn
    @at

“Happiness is the highest form of health.” ~ Dalai Lama

Day 30, Emden Germany, NFD 💃

It’s the last day of this month already, it just flew by. I’ll post my final weight for this month tomorrow but I did well this month. I just had my flu jab so that’s done for this year.

@at We’re both hoping for a not too wet day today. I hope no rain is coming in from the roof, do you have a flat one or is it tiled?

@kazoo Of course you were brave too! I never encountered free cattle, they are all fenced here. Glad you survived the dentist’s appointment.

@basyjames Another brave woman here, how good you had your daughter with you.

@ccco Well done!

@annabelle48 You are still here, that’s good!

@diana123 Yummy!

@northgeorgia Thanks you for being such a wonderful host this month! I really enjoyed your posts and your daily questions, it hepled me to stay on track. I’m looking forward to hear the continuing story of Wesley and Lola.

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800
    @northgeorgia

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake 💃

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn

Thank you all for posting about your ups and downs this past month and I hope to “see” you all in the Reset October challenge.

Have a nice day everyone!

2nd post

I just saw on the spreadsheet @northgeorgia doesn’t have a FD today.

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake 💃

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn

Day 30 – Wet District UK – NFD

Good morning everyone,

Lake district living up to it’s reputation this morning, rather wet! The area has a reputation for being wet, but that’s mainly due to some of the areas up in the hills. The hills draw weather to them, wind pushes clouds along/ wind hits hills and accelerates pulling clouds to them/clouds go up and cool/it rains.
    Meanwhile the rest of us who live at lower altitude don’t do too badly!

Last day of September, managed to lose 2 lbs this month, despite Mrs IHL trying to feed me up for my forthcoming adventure! Loads of tests/visits over the next four weeks then treatment starts. But, if things work out, finished a couple of weeks before Christmas! That’ll get me out of Christmas shopping…..

@daffodil2010 – was wondering how your holiday was going, the beauty of Bimbling is there is no effort involved and you can switch off nicely, hope the weathers being ‘helpful’.

Take care all, see you ‘over the page’ in the next chapter.

D30 FD800 UK Lake District

It is as @i hate lettuce says raining here today so will definitely be doing a Leslie.

We have been shielding due to DH only seeing our next door neighbour. She had been to visit her mum about 10 days ago. On Monday she told me that her mother had tested positive for Covid and that she was coming here to stay whilst she was ill and that my neighbour and husband were both having tests. We went a walk with them on Sunday evening so have been really worried about the results. Brilliant news they were both negative. Such a relief for us. Its like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders. It does mean that we can’t see next door for a while and that they have got to isolate whilst mum is here.
    It is such a cruel virus and everyone must do their best to keep safe.

@at What a lovely walk yesterday, wish I could have joined you. My walk was on the A591 but at least the sun was shining not like today. We have walked round Loughrigg many times and we were at Loughrigg Tarn last week. We could pass one another and never know. Hope the fast went well. I like to do three B2B.

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake
    @kazoo

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn

Keep posting everyone .

Day 30 – USA/GA – NFD

Weigh in this morning was rocking between 241 and 242, but seemed to tend more towards 241 (haha!), and that’s my official end weight for the month, definitely meeting if not beating my target of 242 lbs. Whew! It was close for a while, but it happened!

As I said, I’m planning my first ever 4:3 this week, as a Sunday/Tuesday FD only would be quite a challenge for me going into next week, so I’m adding tomorrow as a FD, too. I was surprised at how easy a Sunday FD can be if there’s nothing major planned celebration-wise (and if I stay busy all day long).

Final tip for Salubrious September: don’t forget about the great tools, as @at mentioned, including the fast diet tracker and the BMI/TDEE calculator. Be strong and stay positive and on the course, even if you “slip up” (what, do you think those who look perfect never “slip up” in their own lives in some way?) because this is a WOL over the long-term.

“My shoes?” Lola looked down and snorted and giggled as she wiggled her toes. “I don’t remember!” Wesley sighs and double checks the floor and every chair around the table. “I’ll check the front of the club, you check the back.” I get up from my chair and ask Lola, “coming with us?” She laughs. “Shoes, booze, clues! It’s a mysssterrrrrrrry huuuunt! Arf Arf!” I glance over at Wesley, “I think she had a little more to drink than she’s letting on.” Wesley glares at me. “Ya think?” he says sarcastically. “Lola, keep sipping on the water, and just nibble on some peanuts for goodness sake.” Wesley heads out towards the cloak room. As half of the patrons are already gone, it doesn’t take but a moment to discover there aren’t any shoes stowed away there, so he heads over to continue his search near the dance floor. I walk down past the bar, scanning the surface behind the empty bottles and dirty glasses for any sign of the black sheen of Lola’s shoes. Not an easy task in a dimly lit bar. I apologize as I nearly bump into patron after patron. At the end of my walk, I cast my gaze across the length of the entire bar to see if I’ve missed any thing. I squinch my eyes to see if I can catch a glimpse. “Oh come on, it doesn’t smell THAT bad!” a young lady chuckles at me out of a group of three that walk past me. “What?” I say, but they are long gone. I turn around and see the door to the ladies’ room. “Oh no,” I thought to myself…

It has been marvelous hosting Salubrious September! Enjoy your final day of the month, and I hope to see most of you in Reset October!

Day 30 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

@northgeorgia thank you for being such a thought provoking and fun host.

I am not sorry to be waving goodbye to September, not my best month. Spending today fuelling up on optimism for Reset October 😉

Day 30 UK NFD

This month has been a tale of two halves Started very strong but lost my way mid month Got weighed this morning and very pleased with a drop of a couple of pounds so I’m calling it for September Roll in October – Thank you @northgeorgia

Day 30 Melb Aust CD

This month has been a disaster for me re weight.

@missybear, @kazoo, I sympathise with your struggles as that’s where I’ve been. I regained nearly 3 kg this month – yes, nearly 3 kg (6.4 lb)!

How is that possible? Out of control eating, tired, cold weather, stressed about my studies – which was the main problem. I’m now taking control of that area, so come on Reset October! I am NOT going into the upward “spiral” I went into around this time last year. Downwards!!!

Day 30 – Rural Nebraska, USA – Fast5/FD800

Since today is still September, I’m not going to consider my weight this morning the final result, but at 150.0, it’s wonderfully close to the 140s! With a goal of 800 calories or less today, there’s a tiny chance I can be 149.8 tomorrow, fingers crossed!

@diana123, getting shrimp straight off a shrimp boat sounds absolutely heavenly…and paella, too? Yummmmm….
    @ccco, a huge CONGRATULATIONS on losing 5lbs for September! Well, well done!
    @annabelle48, I second what @songbirdme said, and hope you’ll continue to check in and stay connected; that’s the easiest way to ensure your mojo shows up sooner than later. And maybe @funshipfreddie will turn back up and we’ll again have the antics of Brad and Angelina to chuckle over!
    @kazoo, well done with two successful FDs! But holy cow: a new filling with no anesthetic in the tooth itself??? I can’t even imagine, and you have my most profound sympathies!! And such lovely news that your friends tested negative.
    @at, what an amazing walk you described. I’d have loved to keep you company!
    @betsylee, October can and will be better! Here, grab my hand and jump up on the wagon; we’ll hold each other on!

@northgeorgia, great story (love anticipating the new installment each day!), and thanks for being a stellar host this month. There were several moments when I nearly broke my intentions, but thought about things you’d said, and stayed on the path, so thank you!

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800
    @stitchincarol FD800

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56
    @stitchincarol

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake
    @kazoo
    @stitchincarol

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn
    @stitchincarol

If you haven’t already joined us over in Reset October, here’s the link: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/october-2020-monthly-challenge-reset-october/

See you there!

USA. Day 30. FD

I am taking on another FD today, since I have my grandson over. He makes eating less simple, since he gives me little time to prepare anything! LOL. I won’t weigh myself today. I will save that for tomorrow, our beginning of the new month!

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800
    @stitchincarol FD800
    @ccco

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56
    @stitchincarol

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake
    @kazoo
    @stitchincarol

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn
    @stitchincarol
    @ccco

Have a great day!

Day 30 Canada NFD

Have managed to not gain or lose this month but feeling pretty good about it. I was way off track and feel like I am back in a realistic WOL.@northgeogia thanks so much for hosting this month, I am so sorry I haven’t contributed much. As life and work are going to be even busier next month I am going to miss Reset October but will be back in November.
    Take care everyone and good luck!

And it is Day 30 North Canton CD

Scales are trending downward, and my body fat percentage has gone down over the last 2 weeks. Slow and steady is working and I plan to continue this during Reset October.

I am also looking forward to more vignettes in October @northgeorgia. Thank you for being such an awesome host❤💖💞✨.

I will see you all on the other side

Day 30 UK

Still here, now have to stop coasting. Ok today so far but yesterday was horrendous, are everything that wasn’t nailed down so a gain of a pound. Starting October tomorrow hopefully with great results.

@betsylee. Oh how I sympathise with you. Don’t be downhearted, put it all behind you and take each day one at a time. You can’t be on the straight and narrow all the time. It will be different in October.

Bit behind with catching up, have been finishing a knitted jacket fo DD.

TTFN

Day 30 Murrells Inlet South Carolina NFD

It was easy not to eat this morning DH had a speech appointment which took up most of the morning. He has aphasia from the brain trauma. It is a slow process but everyday is a blessing.

Tomorrow is my first fast day in almost a year and I am up for the challenge. The weather is just beautiful today so a walk is in order.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain. Enjoy your day everyone.

Day 30 – UK – FD800

What a change in the weather from yesterday – woke up to a grey and drizzly day but at least not windy and not very cold, however going to bed with rain still falling…..

Did a lovely yoga class this morning mainly concentrating on the shoulders but no walk today apart from into the village and back home!!!

Is it really the last day of this SALUBRIOUS SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE – Many thanks to @northgeorgia for being a great host and making us laugh and encouraging us 🤗💐🥇

@snowflake56 – it’s a sloping tiled roof and so far no leaks but the roof does still doing but perhaps the guttering being sorted out has helped
    @kazoo – hope you, DH and your friend and her family all stay safe – do remember that just because they tested negative now they may not remain so especially if their positive mum comes to stay – as symptoms unfortunately may develop 2 days to 2 weeks following exposure to the virus! It was a lovely walk yesterday – perhaps when it’s safe we can meet up in person and enjoy a walk together
    @betsylee – let us move into October with a positive mindset and a definite downward move 🤗 hold on tight to the group
    @stitchincarol – if you are ever in these neck of the woods we will definitely go for a hike together and perhaps @kazoo and @i-hate-lettuce can join
    @annabelle48 – you just coast alongside us and get back into the 5:2 WOL when you’re ready
    @diana123 – good to hear that OH is moving forward although slow but as you say everyday is a blessing 🤗

Pocket list day 30
    @kazoo FD800
    @at FD800
    @stitchincarol FD800
    @ccco

ZBC day 30
    @kazoo
    @at
    @snowflake56
    @stitchincarol

Exercise day 30
    @snowflake
    @kazoo
    @stitchincarol
    @at

DTF day 30
    @at
    @flourbaby
    @northerndawn
    @stitchincarol
    @ccco

“It’s okay to struggle, but it’s not okay to give up on yourself or your dreams.”

See you all in the October Challenge

Day 30 USA (Illinois)

@northgeorgia – thank you so much for your great leadership this month! For someone who hadn’t been around here very long, you were brave to take us on. GREAT JOB for sure! See you in October.

Onward and downward.

Day 30. OMAD. Kalamata. Greece.

@northgeorgia – thanks for looking after us this month. Much appreciated. See you all in October.

Day 30 Minnesota, USA NFD

I will weigh again tomorrow, but I’ve achieved my goal of 2 kg loss (4.5 lbs) for the month.

@northgeorgia Thank you so much for being such an entertaining, articulate and inspiring host for the September challenge! You have such a creative mind and superb powers of description…..please, keep the stories coming for us to enjoy!

See you all on the October thread!

D30 NFD UK Lake District

2nd post

Well my F800day turned into a NFD, so I will have take myself off the pocket list. I have already done two FD800 this week so not worried. I was very hungry and cold so decided I needed more to eat.

@northgeorgia Thank you for being such a supportive and thought provoking host this month. You have given me a much to think about.

@missybear I agree with you. I won’t be sorry to wave good bye to September.

@brightonbelle Well done on the 2lb loss. My September was very similar to yours. I was OK at the beginning, blipped in the middle and then OK at the end.

@betsylee We can do this together.

@at My neighbour has now gone into isolation with her OH and mother so we won’t be meeting up anytime soon.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Reset October.

My pocket lists for tomorrow are ZBC and exercise.

Tomorrow is not just a new day it is a new month. Can’t wait to welcome Reset October.

remember to keep posting.

Day +1

Final weight:59,3 kg/130,7 lbs, weight stayed ~ the same, maintenance is going well at the moment.

Results Day.

No spectacular weight loss to report for September, in fact I’ve caught the scales on an upswing today!!! +2lbs isn’t so bad, but October will definitely be a controlled month to reset!!

Thanks to @northgeorgia for herding us cats this month, you’ve been a cheerleader amongst a group where many many of us were struggling!!!

I’m glad to see the back of September …………………. Onward & downwards to October!!!

Final weigh-in, Melb Aust

Not quite as bad as expected – 2.5 kg gain, not the 3 kg I expected, and from here – the only way is DOWN!
    Thanks @at and @kazoo for the encouragement – together we are stronger.

See you all in Reset October!

Forgot to weigh in this morning so will weigh in tomorrow morning – had an early Broga class at 7am – Thank you once more @northgeorgia – you were a very motivating and fun host – great job!

@kazoo – good to hear – stay safe x
    @betsylee – you’re welcome – see you in the October challenge and YES together we are stronger!!

See you all in October

Day 30+1 – Rural Nebraska, USA – FD

I was so astonished this morning that I didn’t even manage to move to thrilled–I was simply astonished! After being certain I wouldn’t go below 150.0, this morning was 148.8! So, September’s desired result (“one-forty-anything”) was met!

Now, on to Reset October!

@stitchincarol Congratulations!

Thanks for the nice compliments for letting me host Salubrious September, and best wishes to all on Reset October. Our new host is off to a fantastic start!

Viewing 49 posts - 501 through 549 (of 549 total)

You must be logged in to reply.