September 2019 Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
September 2019 Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 544 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 545 total)

• Day 14 – UK – NFD

Can’t believe that I have been absent for so long again – last post was on on Day 5!!!! but how wonderful to read a post from @coda when I logged in just now – great to hear from you and that you are still “alive and kicking”

Been busy spending time with a dear friend who came to stay with us for a while – she lost her son in May and has been struggling……..we played at being tourists and it did involve some brunches/lunches and dinners out and unashamedly several of these 🍷🥂were also consumed!!!! She left this morning after brunch at a favourite cafe – Sourdough toast with avocado and poached eggs for me and Eggs Benedict with pulled hock ham for her and all washed down with some great coffee!

I have to confess that the scales have not seen me at all this month……I know what it will say and I don’t want to read those numbers……..

So only 1 FD this week which was on Monday – planning on a CD today followed by a 800cal FD tomorrow and a 500cal FD on Monday if all goes according to plan…….🤞

@matpi and @songbirdme – the crumble was enjoyed by us all I’m very happy to report – definitely one to repeat!
    @michelinme – what a successful first week you have had and as you say a good night’s sleep is so restorative and cannot be underestimated
    @lizzy-agatha – I too agree that planning ahead for a FD is the way to do it and drink plenty of water – every time I feel hungry I drink some water…….congratulations on getting down to 61kg
    @neilithicman – some great results – well done 💪
    @lilymartin – I’m definitely still here – joining each monthly challenge but perhaps posting a bit more erratically these days – I need these challenges for accountability…..Thinking of you on the loss of your dear 94 year old friend 🤗 and well done on the scales reading
    @daffodil2010 – lovely to read that your Dad is doing so well and good news on the downward trend xx
    @jaifaim – so sorry to hear about your dad and so difficult with your mum’s Alzheimer’s 🤗
    @rabbette – great to see you back and to hear that you enjoyed your 3 weeks cross country road trip with a .2 lbs loss 👍
    @neilithicman – just reading your manic Friday report exhausted me too……..your poor son – he will be feeling a bit sorry for himself – hoping the break heals well without requiring any surgical intervention!
    @snowflake56 and @flourbaby – yes you lovely people I’m still around – thank you for thinking of me xx
    @michelinme – so sorry to hear that your dear friend passed away yesterday – take care 🤗

I have skimmed read since my last posting and so sorry but not able to comment on everyone’s posts. Thinking of everyone and hoping that we can all have a good 2nd half to this September Challenge – I certainly need it……..

I so agree that we need each other on this journey and the support is much appreciated whether we are losing, on a plateau, gaining a bit or trying to stay in maintenance……

WITH THE NEW DAY COMES NEW STRENGTH AND NEW THOUGHTS – This is from First Lady and activist Eleanor Roosevelt, and perfectly sums up why you shouldn’t fret if things don’t go your way today – tomorrow is a new day.

Day 14 California FD

@funshipfreddie good article. I will keep reading each day. Hello to @coda and thanks for stopping by! @songbirdme I’m going to read the articles you posted after I drag myself to the grocery store before it gets too 🥵

Today I’m feeling good about this fast day. It won’t be too much of a struggle.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

Day 15 (halfway there) New Zealand NFD

Had a good day yesterday, went to a birthday party and managed to restrain myself to 1 small plate of food from the pot luck. One more birthday party this evening to test my willpower and then back to my regular Monday fast. I also went for a 4 hour walk yesterday evening and did 30,000 steps for Steptember.

My boy has resigned himself to his fate of a few weeks on the couch playing games on the new laptop that he bought last week. He’s so sad about it 😉😂

Have a great Sunday everyone

Day 14 Ohio, US — NFD (59 bites)
    Day 13 — NFD (79 bites)

I went out to dinner last night and wound up eating a little more than usual. However taking the FD and NFD together that still gives me less than I normally eat on a NFD.

The scales were at the same level as they were last week, so this week I’ll be eating a little less on NFD; namely, one bite less for the main meals. So 59 bites will be the goal for NFD’s.

Here’s the URL for the article that @funshipfreddie mentioned:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7462059/DR-MICHAEL-MOSLEY-62-reveals-new-programme-help-look-feel-younger.html
    It’s a great article!

@neilithicman Hope your son’s arm is now well on the way to healing completely!

Day 15, Emden Germany, NFD

back to this month’s starting weight again, somehow I don’t want to do any fasts atm.

@coda and @at lovely to hear from you again!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Day 15 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

Here we go – September Challenge Part 2!

@matpi – thanks for posting that URL for Michael Mosley’s article.

@winsome-waif – here is a link to the ‘Eat, Fast & Live Longer’ documentary
    https://www.vimeo.com/259080453

Happy S🌞nday to everyone!

@matpi – thanks for the link. Very interesting.

Day 15, London, UK, NFD

Quick check-in today, I’m focussing on getting 2-3L of water into me today as I’m not being consistent lately, some good water days, others, not so much!!!

@songbirdme, thanks for the articles. I’ve no fear whatsoever that I’ll have oodles of support from everyone here throughout this journey and I’m sooo looking forward to getting some maintenance advise from you & @at ……………………… once I actually GET to maintenance!!!! Maybe I’m enjoying the journey too much!!!!

@coda, welcome back!! It’s good to hear from you, I hope all is right in your world!!

I’ll try to catch-up on posts later, busy, busy, busy!!

Day 15 Melb Aust NFD

Just checking in for accountability. Busy busy at the moment. Sympathy to @michelinme, sorry @neilithicman to rea dof your son’s broken arm. Lots of folk seem to be struggling; others are zooming along well. The thing is – wherever we are – “never give up, never give up”, this WOL works!

Day 14 Day 15 NFDs country west Australia
    Unexpected weekend away and ate out every meal. Tried to be sensible and ate less than previously would have recently but still somewhat over TDEE.
    Looking forward to FD tomorrow.
    @at, good to catch up with you.

Day 15 California NFD

We are at the halfway point!

Day 15
    Florida
    NFD
    I surprised myself and lost a pound. 🙂 Trying to keep it where I am as I have a cruise coming up and hoping not to gain to much during that. Although, it’s hubby birthday and a Baskin robbins cake must be eaten… Hopefully not all by me. 🙂
    A lot of fun things are happening where I live. I’m excited to take part in those events.
    Have a great week.

Day 15 USA (Illinois) NFD

Checking in to say hi to all — tough weekend for eating for me, but doing okay. Choral Society Board potluck tonight, and our one board member always brings in the most delicious chocolate eclairs dessert.

@coda – we look forward to a further update from you, our “Famous Founder” yourself! <3 Hugs to you and your DH.

@at – great you’re back with us! We didn’t think you were gone for that long! 🙂

Onward and downward.

Day 16 – Japan – WFD #66

Just starting out this fast day.

I’m finding my eating patterns have changed a lot. Yesterday I way over ate, but it would have probably been considered under eating to me 10 years ago! However, even though it was less food the nutrition was a lot higher than what I used to get.

Day 16 – New Zealand – FD

My regular back to back fasts on Monday and Tuesday to make up for the weekend excess, I didn’t really have a weekend excess this week, Saturday was pretty good foodwise and Sunday I just had slightly too much sugar at a family birthday party but calories were pretty good.

Day 16 FD country west Australia

Day 15 Ohio, US — NFD (59 bites)

I ate out again tonight so the mouthful count is something of an approximate count, but as far as I can tell it’s pretty close to being correct. The food was good, but a little over-priced. The dessert was ice cream with an espresso shot that I guess was to be poured over the ice cream. Well there were only about 4 teaspoons of ice cream in the glass and the espresso tasted overly burnt. So I called that 2 mouthfuls. For $7 (US) that seems a little pricey to me. On the other hand my “main course” was avocado toast with scrambled eggs and a mix of spring greens on top. I think the bread was homemade and the dish was enjoyable. That also was $7, so go figure!

Have a great start of the work week everyone!

Day 16, Emden Germany, FD

Pocket list day 16

@dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 16 Holland NFD
    went out of control yesterday, Oops!
    but we did spend Saturday helping fell a tree, 7 hours backbreaking work to clear everything, we were all very tired, but I did OK Saturday, it was Sunday, the day of rest that got me, I was all out of self discipline, and ate whatever I wanted. gained 100 grams…..the first UP of the whole diet. not by much…but…. enough to put me back in control for another week of seriuos dieting and training!!!!!
    good luck everyone, my FD is tomorrow

Day 16 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – FD

Pocket List – Day 16

@dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie

Day 16, London, UK, NFD

Yesterday I completed my meal plans for this week. There are no longer any snacks in the house (at least, none of my favourites!!) and I’ve maintained last weeks’ whoosh, the positivity is HIGH!!! So, the weeks’ food is sorted & water consumption is up, now this week’s challenge is to add some more exercise to the weekly yoga & Pilates. I’m going gently!!

Onward & Downwards folks!!!

Day 16 UK FD

@coda ❤️

Day 16 – Stratford Upon Avon, UK – FD

Posting for accountability and to ground myself for the week ahead.

Living up to my name at the moment – one step forward, three back. trying to remain resolute, sticking to my planned FDs even if I am going rogue at weekends, I know I will be able to pull it back when things settle down a bit so I just need to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Not much time to read posts at the moment – I have a lot of catching up to do.

@ccco – it’s lovely to have someone in the group with a connection to my hometown of Cork, I’m not a city girl though, I’m from a village about 12 miles away called Crosshaven, a peaceful little fishing/farming haven. I do know what you mean though, Crowleys all over the place in Cork, lol!

Good luck today to every one braving a Monday FD. Have a happy FD Fasters!

Pocket List – Day 16

@dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @yo-yo

@coda: Hello, great to hear from you….hope all is well with you xx

Day 16 – Ireland- FD
    Good morning everybody!
    @michelinme I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. You are in my thoughts at the moment🕯 💕.
    Hi @at and @coda – good to see you back here…
    @daffodil2010 have a fab holiday!!! So good to be getting away from this drab weather!
    @flourbaby that’s so interesting! We got as far as Bembridge on the bikes so we were very close to your wall… what a shame we missed it!
    I had a very busy weekend and am tired now but hope to have a decent FD…I have not been good recently but hoping for a good week 🤞💪
    Pocket list for today:
    @dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

Day 16 Hollan NFD
    Thank you for the link, most inspiring to watch. and the link for the article,
    thank you so much @funshipfreddie
    as I was starting to flag….
    have a great day everyone

Day 16 UK ?FD

Eaten a lot of bread & carbs the last few days, and feeling v chunky, puffy and inflated as a result.

Making an effort to eat more healthily today – it feels cold turkey bc my body is craving the stuff I’ve been stuffing it. Drinking more water, going to have a light salad after lunchtime stretch then some lentil & veg soup for supper.

@snowflake56 @daffodil2010 @rafiki44 @lizzy_agatha @flourbaby @metatauta @at @betsylee @jaifaim thank you for your kind condolences. Weekend full of people sharing shock & sadness, which both helps and doesn’t.

I’m so tired despite 3 incredibly early nights and lots of sleep. Not sure if i’m coming down with something, deeply weary or simply grieving. And it’s crunch time in annual project cycle so tons of deadlines, skypes and stuff this week and over the next 4 weeks…. Today’s been a wash out thus far but going to reboot with yoga & meditation, and get a few gentle basics done to make tomorrow a little easier..

Whatever the day brings, go gently x

Day 16, VA, USA, FD

Whew packing and celebrating being home for a weekend with my sweetheart, before I leave again this Wednesday for PA with a friend. Ate lovely carefree meals and had some stouts and IPAs, Mr. Particular let me know I had those beers, jeez.

Up 4.6 lbs (since the new ATL last week.) So don’t get discouraged when this happens flux is part of life.

FYI I will not be able to post for the next week and a half b/c of the going out of town I mentioned up at the top.

@gretta – Pushing through the tough FD (for me) means that I know I will feel better the next day. AND the next FD is usually way easier. So there is a bonus to wait it out. (Its like waiting out the tantrum from a child, if you can wait they are less likely to do it again, but if you give in… you know what happens)

@funshipfreddie – good for you on the artificial sweeteners.

@lilymartin – yay for the scales (they can be pesky little buggers on reminding us of our journey toward our goals) oh and the resistance work, bahahahahahaha.

@winsome-waif & @funshipfreddie – Try searching for this on youtube “Eat, Fast & Live Longer BBC Documentary” in USA that brings up the documentary that I saw.

@fourbaby – I find that I have to also stick to 500 or less – 800 usually just means I somewhat maintain. I am in the process of trying to lose so I do hope that during maintenance I could eat regular of course with still 2 FDs a week *maybe 1 FD if I get lucky (but we will see what regular is when I get there)

@songbirdme – you got this! You know it works, just pull up those bootstraps and show’em who’s boss!

@at – hi, so glad to hear from you! Loss or same is always better than a gain (at least for the ego, haha)

@rafiki44 – a cold brew buddy! They have the nitro available a little further down the street from me (at least 15-20 minute drive) and at other random places here in Richmond, so when I’m driving about if its available I stop and get that one. It is even smoother than the regular cold brew… make sure if you are doing the order ahead of time that you are getting there as they are about the pour it as the nitro shot they infuse into it does eventually release all the gas and it would be basically like just ordering a cold brew if you waited too long.

Pocket list for Day 16:
    @dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @rabbette

In it to win it! Or Lose it! I suppose in this case it’s a win/win either way. Haha

Day 16 USA (Illinois) NFD

Luncheon today with P.E.O. meeting … no fasting for me until maybe Wednesday?

Hang in there, all you Pocket Listers! 🙂

Onward and downward.

USA Day 16 FD

Adding myself to today’s pocket list!

Pocket list for Day 16:
    @dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @rabbette
    @yo-yo
    @ccco

yo-yo, I put you back on the pocket list. I saw that somehow you were bumped off! LOL

Have a great day, everyone!

Day 16 NI

Hi all and thank you friends for all your comments 🙂 – I will give you a brief update of where I and the family are.

Son 4 if you recall left to go to NZ February 2018 – he loved it and thinks he found his true calling, working on a dairy farm. After 18 months he left for a 3 month stint in Australia and again worked on a dairy farm. While in NZ he met a girl from Canada and after a very brief visit home in August he has gone to work in Ontario, on another dairy farm. Not sure if the relationship will mature but I think he plans on staying in Canada for his 2 years anyway. He is very keen on the girl but not sure if she feels the same. It’s hard when you know he just needs a hug.

Son number 3 lived in England and was trying to secure a permanent teaching position, he and his fiancee (he got engaged in April while on a holiday to Florida) then decided to just go travelling. He called the agency to remove his name as they were going travelling and they said well we have a position in China. So cutting long story short they were both able to secure positions in an international school and left toward the end of August. So far they are loving the experience. We had a lovely party to celebrate the engagement and their leaving for overseas when they came home in August.

Son 5 – still heart breaking. Sadly he is back in court this Wednesday – our Grandson is now 1 year old, we have not seen him since he was 2 months old. Contact for our son has been up and down with his ex still extremely narcissistic and controlling. He had contact in a contact centre for a while but that broke down about 4 weeks ago as his ex took the child from him and walked out because he changed his son’s nappy. Even though she requested he bring nappies and wipes with him – she said this was just for show. We had requested a brief visit between the uncle’s before they headed over seas at the contact centre but this was denied. One has not seen his nephew at all and one only when he was born. As you can imagine this has been a very stressful time for all concerned and sadly all too common as I have discovered.

Other boys are fine and we now have 6 chickens.

My Dad was 90 in January and we had a party which he thoroughly enjoyed. He has gone down hill quite quickly of late and had a couple of falls which has knocked his confidence. He has carers come in to help him get dressed and undressed night and morning as he was diagnosed with polymyalgia Rheumatica which has caused loss of muscle power. Had a spell in hospital a few weeks ago but is doing his best to get back on his feet.

and as for me – I am still going the gym twice a week. playing squash 2-3 times a week and still doing my fast days – at times with reasonable success, I lose a bit and then lose the plot but the guy that runs the gym is very good at working on the mindset which helps me understand a lot and helps me refocus. So I am approaching my lowest weight in a long while, hopefully I can keep the momentum going. I haven’t felt the need to reach for the wine gums or wine lol of late. I feel fitter and stronger which is all good but still very much on my journey. I also requested a 4 day week back in April from work – with all that was going on I needed some me time and I love having the extra bit of freedom.

Think that’s you all brought up to date – if you can spare a thought think of us on Wednesday. I am praying that the court see through the manipulation and order proper contact for our son as I fear what could be ahead.

I can’t promise I will check in every day or keep up to date with all the posts but I will drop in from time to time to touch base. I thought about you all often over the last few months.

I know some of you have had difficult and sad times since I was last here, my thoughts are with you all – the only words I can think to leave you with are – if you can be anything, be kind, especially to yourself. Lots of love x

Day 16 I think. Oxfordshire UK ( Portugal travelling)
    Hope everyone is staying strong. I’ve had 3 fast days this month. No scales, so fingers crossed. Lots of walking which I hope will offset the wine. I’ve been reading posts bit not able to put that as traveling an WiFi don’t seem to mix. Condolences to recent losses.
    We welcome our first great niece, Liliana, today. Mother and baby doing well. Stay strong.

Day 17 – New Zealand – FD

second of my back to back fast days today, I had a feeling that I was a bit dehydrated at my last weigh-in as my weight on the gym scales suggests I’ve gone up since last week’s weigh-in. Hopefully I can minimise the bounce-back on the scales this week and still be on track to hit my September goal.

Have a great day everyone and an easy fast for those of you joining me on the fast train today.

USA Day 16 ?FD

Oh, well! My fast day ended in a feast day! By 5 pm., I was starving. I did eat enough, so I don’t know what happened. I ate to TDEE. Tomorrow is another day and I will have another go at it! Hope everyone had a lovely day!

Day 17 – Japan – NFD

Water fast #66 went fine. Maybe slightly more hunger than normal but not enough to really bother me.

This morning I eat before working out. Big mistake as my body isn’t used to it. Still I’m over 10000 steps before noon. However lots of work to do now.

Day 17 – Melbourne Aus – NFD

Was out on a site walk most of the day yesterday, which aided to a very successful 450cal FD.

Much needed after my Sunday EFS day.

Lots of posts to catch up on so looking forward to having a read later on.

Hope all is well x

Day 16 Ohio, US — MFD

Just a usual fast day.

@suki2 Congratulations on your new grand-niece! Seems as though you might have pleasantly warm days in Portugal. Were you able to visit any of the areas that were hit with the fires earlier this summer?

@coda Thanks for the update about your sons and your father and you. I’ll keep your son and his son in mind on Wednesday. Let’s hope that the court acts with good judgment! And you seem to have all bases really covered well with your physical exercise and WOL. I find that doing that helps to keep me grounded in stressful times. Hope it is doing the same for you!

Pocket list for Day 16:
    @dykask WFD
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @rabbette
    @yo-yo
    @ccco
    @matpi (the tail of the dog!)

Day 16 California NFD

Had my biometric scan/test today and had a BMI of 22 and low visceral fat and a body age of 10 years lower than my actual age of 52. Problem is I also only had about 25% muscle with about 33% total fat. Any thoughts as to how to get rid of that? I am 120 lbs and 5’3”and I don’t necessarily want to get thinner – just more muscle and less fat.
    I already exercise using a stair stepper for around 15-20 minutes a day.. to be honest I though that this was the same issue Michael Moseley had and he fixed the thin-fat problem with fasting but that didn’t seem to happen for me. 🤷‍♀️

Day 17 – New Zealand – FD

@rafiki44 – Try upping your protein and weights/resistance training. Resistance training/weights won’t build your muscle unless you make sure you’re eating enough protein. Once you get the muscle mass up then the fat should sort itself out because the more muscle you have, the more calories you body needs to burn to maintain itself.

day 17 Holland FD
    @neilithicman you are right
    keep training, I’ll keep training, we should all be training, I’ll go training, so more training
    I’m worried now I won’t make my goal at the end of September, but this is good advice, thank you
    train!

@suki2 Congratulations!!

todays pocket list (hope it’s right)
    @neilithicman
    @lilymartin
    @snowflake56
    @funshipfreddie
    @jaifaim
    @rabbette
    @yo-yo
    @ccco
    @lizzy-agatha

good luck everyone,

Day 17 – South Africa 🇿🇦 – NFD

So glad yesterday’s FD is over. I don’t know why the Monday FD always seems tougher than the second one, but, as @rabbette said, ‘the next one is usually way easier’.

@rabbette – the YouTube documentary is no longer available; no doubt thanks to the BBC. That’s why I posted the vimeo link https://www.vimeo.com/259080453

@lizzy-agatha – that was the Day 16 pocket list 🤔

Pocket List – Day 17
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha

Day 17 Holland FD
    always getting those pocket lists wrong!
    ggrrr!
    thanks @funshipfreddie

Day 17, Emden Germany, FD

@coda thanks for the update, life didn’t get easier for you and your family. I will be thinking of your son and grandson tomorrow. Hoping for a good judge and a better outcome. Hugs x

Pocket List – Day 17
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day 17 FD
    Good morning everybody! I’m going for another FD because I’d only be fooling myself if I counted yesterday as one… @coda it’s great to have you back and I’m so sorry to hear that your son is still having problems with access to his son… thinking of you and hoping tomorrow goes well for him.. also hoping that your dad regains his strength and independence…
    Sorry @yo-yo-fletch I might have dropped you off the pocket list yesterday 🥴
    Pocket list for today:
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha
    @snowflake56
    @jaifaim
    Onward and downward ⬇️
    We rise by lifting others 💕

Day 17 – Stratford Upon Avon, UK – FD

B2B

@ccco – thanks for adding me back on to the pocket list yesterday. My Monday FD was challenging, if I had realised I had been knocked off I might have taken it as a sign to Abandon Ship – lol! I hung on in there though despite having ‘The Grumps’
    @jaifaim – no worries, we were probably typing our posts at the same time! and in all likelihood I wasn’t on it when you copies and pasted!

Happy FD Fasters!

Day 17 Pocket List
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha
    @snowflake56
    @jaifaim
    @yo-yo

Day 17, London, UK, FD,

First of my B2B2B FDs this week, I’m looking forward to a small salad lunch and soup for dinner although when I planned this week’s meals, the weather wasn’t scheduled to be so hot!!! Anyway, soup it is!!!

@coda, you and your family will be in my thoughts & prayers, particularly tomorrow. Justice WILL prevail!!! I hope your dad regains some confidence, I know exactly what you’re dealing with. On the bright side, I see a trip to Canada or China in your future!!!

The weather is truly glorious, for September anyway, so I’ll make the most of it and get some steps in this lunchtime ……………. If only to stop me breakfasting too early!!!

Happy fasting folks!!!

USA Day 17 FD

Here I am again today adding myself to the pocket list to right yesterday’s wrong!!

Day 17 Pocket List
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha
    @snowflake56
    @jaifaim
    @yo-yo
    @ccco

It’s a new day so onward and downward. I must stick to drinking wine only on weekends! My new rule….

Have a great day, everyone!

@rafiki44

I just saw this forum by chance while looking up Michael Mosley. Is it too late to join the September challenge?

Day 17 USA (Illinois) FD

Going to join the pocket list for today – had plenty of calories yesterday with festivities and stuff.

Day 17 Pocket List
    @neilithicman
    @lizzy-agatha
    @snowflake56
    @jaifaim
    @yo-yo
    @ccco
    @songbirdme

@suki2 – how nice that you’re enjoying Portugal!

@dykask – I admire you and water fasts. I always found them just too restrictive for me. Glad they work for you.

@coda – oh wow. Joys and heartaches. Isn’t that the story of our lives? Still great to hear from you, and prayers from us for Wednesday.

@annz – you are more than welcome to join at any time! This is a wonderful group, and all we ask is that you see the guidelines and recommended ways to post on the first opening screen. I’m an old-timer here in every way. 🙂

Onward and downward.

Day 17 UK NFD

Viewing 50 posts - 301 through 350 (of 545 total)

You must be logged in to reply.