Same Weight 2 Weeks Into It…

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Same Weight 2 Weeks Into It…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Beavergong 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• I started fasting two weeks ago with a goal of a significant amount of weight to lose. On my off days I am staying within 1200-1350 calories, I am exercising 5 days a week, and every day of the week I am drinking half my weight in water. The first week I showed a 4 lb weight gain, which I knew was impossible and chalked it up to the new exercise routine and my sore muscles. Although now finishing week two and I weigh the exact same as I did when I started. I know I’m not doing anything wrong and I’m tracking every piece of food I put in my mouth, so I’m completely puzzled. Anyone experienced anything like this??

Bratgirl2323
    Yes it’s normal to have a big weight loss week 1 and then it will settle back to about 1 lb a week. My husband and I started Feb 20. He’s lost 24 lbs and I,ve lost 22 lbs. At first I lost 4lbs and he lost 2lbs. Some weeks we stay the same but hey we are in this for the long term AND the health benefits. My cholesterol has dropped from 5.9 to 4 and my liver function increased 100%.
    Some people recommend only weighing in 1 a month but I like to see the variation every week. Another good way is to chart your waist and hip measurements. I do mine on MFP every 3 weeks. Last time even though I’d lost only 1 lb I had lost 3cm off my waist AND my hips.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.