Salutations all!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Formerly Fat Pete 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello all –

I have been lurking on the forums here after embarking in my IF journey (16:8 works for me). Started January 7th this year, 98kg x175cm and am now (today) 83 kg even, so a weight loss of 15kg. 48 years old, with a stressful job (like everyone else) high frequency international travel and an office gig which meant (in the past) not enough exercise and highly caloric business lunches.

Beyond the increasingly significant (but hugely satisfying) costs of replacing my entire wardrobe, I am very happy – IF doesn’t bother me or cause any undue stress and I the results are I am back to exercising very regularly – at least 80 minutes of intense cycling (former racer in my younger years) every day.

It’s great to be here and to be part of the forums – please ask me anything and I will do my best to share with others – and of course I’ll be asking for help and advice from all of you!

Well done, FFP. You are one of the poster boys for the program.
    You could join the ‘Maintenance’ conversation which you will find on the Active list.

Thanks fasting_me for your kind words. I’ll certainly see what I can contribute on the maintenance comnversation, although I am still losing a wee bit of weight.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.