One week in

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  emilymeg 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi I’m from Hertfordshire in the UK and am 47 years old. I started last Monday on the 5:2 after hearing from friends that it has worked for them. I lost 4 lbs last week i was so good i stuck to 1800 calories on non fast days, this is normal for me at first its continuing to be good i have the problem with. I weigh 15 st 7 lbs now and would love to get under 15 stone before Xmas. This way of eating should suit me as even over Christmas i will be able to choose which days i fast on. How do i know how many calories i should eat on the non fast days to actually lose weight ? also is anyone else from UK or Hertfordshire that can be my 5:2 buddy i need encouragement and would be interested in helping support anyone who needs it

Hi Sarah

I’m Dorset UK. You need to work out your TDEE which tells you what to eat on a normal day but 1800 could well be about right depending on your activity, height etc!

I’m about 11 stone haven’t weighed myself in ages, aiming eventually for 9.5 stone but I am going by inches and measuring myself once a week rather than the scales

I dont track my ‘normal’ days at all but this could be my downfall so I may have to eventually if I struggle. I think I overeat on normal days. Only on my 3rd week, and on my first fast for this week!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.