OCTOBER 2018 – Monthly Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
OCTOBER 2018 – Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 1,058 replies, has 73 voices, and was last updated by  Bellyblast 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 701 through 750 (of 1,059 total)

• Day 17 USA (Illinois) NFD

Our church ladies are having an evening social at a local pizza restaurant, so will save calories for that today.

The other night I noticed a choir friend who lost weight – she looks great, so I had to compliment her and ask how she did it. There is always the fear that some health issue caused the loss, but she said her plantar fasciitis was the real reason, and it is better now. She said she did start with some supplements but then really ate better. I am happy for her — she’s another area music teacher.

@daffodil2010 – I cannot imagine that kind of pain and annoyance your DH is having.
    Ugh! Sure do hope for both of your sakes that he gets relief soon.

@debster251 – sorry for your loss, but silver linings are always nice.

Yoga class cancelled this morning due to our teacher giving a seminar on exercise and health for a bunch of professionals. She was excited but kind of nervous. We are happy for her! There is a good YouTube with yoga that I will do myself at home.

Onward and downward.

Second post

@mia139 congrats on your grandson and I’m so glad to hear he is doing well. What a time that must have been for you all. Thanks for sharing your story, it’s easy to see how life events like this can affect any kind of WOE.

I do try to look in on here even when I don’t have time to post. Although I’m not always able to, I know that just reading a bit of the thread helps!

@missybear I think you might be right there about a touch of the green eyed monster! These comments only ever seem to come from women too. @debster251 it’s just as you said, I know myself what’s right and I will keep reminding myself that! I feel a bit like a broken record with bringing up these kinds of comments again. I am determined to get better at turning them into a positive thing in my head!

@flourbaby you could do a lot worse than a handful of cashew nuts…like the slab of Dairy Milk I had the other night…and I’m not even talking about a 6 square bar…oops!

@daffodil2010 hope all goes well at the hospital for your husband. 4 weeks is an awfully long time, the poor chap! Fingers crossed for a solution.

Better get back to it. A miserable wet day in London today but looking forward to sunshine tomorrow! My working week ends in 3.5 hours (not that I’m clock watching or anything!!). Off work with my toddler Thursdays and Fridays and we have a date at the pottery cafe tomorrow!

Day 17 North Canton OH FD

I was reading the thread and it’s true; the earlier I begin eating in the day the worse off I am with regards to daily calories consumed. 16:8 on a daily basis works with self control.

I can also commiserate with rude comments about being too skinny, just keep doing your thing and don’t let anybody mess with your head. The only person who should be telling you that you are too skinny is your doctor; you can safely ignore everybody else.

Keep on keeping on people. You are worth it.

Day 17 pocket list
    @daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @mia139
    @dingping
    @shinything
    @basyjames

Third post

@merryapple a belated welcome to London! Love your post about Old Bond St. In my early days in London my friends and I used to wander in and out of those shops for the novelty factor (I doubt we had enough money to buy even a solitary button from there!!). Where is your OH’s exhibition on?

@basyjames thanks, you are so right about the comments. Also…I ended up having lunch at 1pm which is a bit earlier than usual and now all I can think about is food!

@missybear…yeah, jealousy! Just smile sweetly.

USA Day 17 FD

@daffodil2010
    @flourbaby
    @mia139
    @dingping
    @shinything
    @basyjames
    @ccco

I’ve been very busy but have been reading all the posts. Today I am doing another FD, so added myself to the list. Haven’t lost any weight yet but hope I do by Friday! Have a great day, everyone, and if anyone says you’re too skinny, consider it a compliment. 🙂 You worked hard for that weight loss!

day 17 NFD
    @missybear that is exactly what is going on…Enjoy finding a new style.

Day 17 – USA – CD

Thank you for all the welcome backs! It was good to get back in gear and start reading the daily posts starting this morning; since I don’t have to work until this evening, it gives me “blossoming time”, lol! @daffodil2010, I feel so bad for your poor husband. My hunch is it may be an insect (sorry for the graphic). I knew a woman who had the same issue and that’s what it was. I personally can relate to your tinnitus; I have a deafening sound in my ears all the time that sounds like high tension wires. I have yet to figure out how to get rid of it, so I commiserate with you. I hear it even more when it’s quiet. @beedoo, I experienced a lady at church who asked if I was purposely losing weight, because I lost so much. That, to me, was a concerned question, but the choice of words your acquaintance used sounds more like jealousy and who the heck is she to comment on your private life, lol? @flourbaby, thanks for asking; my present job is cashiering, so I’m using my upper body a lot. The next job will be pharmacy tech, so it will be more mental than physical. @mia139, so glad to hear about your grandson’s recovery. A few pounds (easy on, easy off with this WOL) is nothing comparatively, don’t you agree?

Day 17, Gozo, Malta, fd

Today we had Korean beef and broccoli and this evening I made boneless chicken tights with lemon vinaigrette and mushed potatoes.

Onwards and downwards, keep on keeping on .

Day 17 Ireland FD

Tried on both Monday and Tuesday to have a FD but couldn’t do it. Managed it today. Haven’t had time to read all comments over past 4 days but hope everyone having a good week so far

Day 17 – Eastern WA USA – FD

Doing well on another LFD. Looking forward to a little Chicken Bone Broth later as I get rid of the last bit of this cold.

@daffodil2010 – I do pray you hubby will get relief soon. He’s been suffering a long time.

@metatauta – will you continue rotating or will you get to stay at the pharmacy tech job?

@judyjudes – FYI, we are an international community and try to keep on the same “day” as it were. That’s why we always post the day as the calendar day rather than the day we personally might be on. This is Day 17 for all of us except for those on the other side of the world are already on Day 18, so that’s what they’ll be posting and so on. Hope that makes sense 🙂

Glad we’re on this journey together! Together we are stronger.

Day 17 NC USA NFD

Had too many over TDEE NFDs thinking of doing B2B FD tomorrow and Friday.

Day 18 FD Country West Australia
    Been MIA due to parent issues and illness, looking for care options; own hiatus hernia and general family dramas.
    Nothing too bad but been very busy. Fall into bed late and get up early to try to fit everything in hence no time to post ( excuses excuses!)
    Anyway, holding the line and although on another plateau at least not putting weight ON !!
    Hoping to make gaol – lose 2 kgs by end of October- and currently on track.
    Hi and bye to everyone.
    Have a great day.
    😣( apparently This emoji is a ‘ persevering face’ which whilst it captures the present situation looks more ‘constipated’ than ‘persevering’. But then thinking about it ….!!)

Day 17, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Day 18 – Melbourne AUS – FD

Hi all, quick check in post. FD today but have a very sore throat, so thinking a nice soup for my dinner.

All caught up on posts, was really lovely reading everyones stories 🙂

Pocket list day 18:
    @gretta

Day 17 Ohio, US — NFD

Had a tense work meeting at the end of the day and was very tempted to stop on my way home and pick-up some attitudinal readjustment donuts. But I didn’t! So that makes this day a success! Still staying close to my TDEE.

@greta and @annemarilyn Hope the soup and the broth did the trick with the sore throat! I just usually gargle with hot salty water — soup/broth sounds more fun!

Day 18 – UK – FD

It’s my day 4 as I started half way through October. So far so good. My second FD today. I have roasted vegetable soup all prepared for lunch. Small piece of roast chicken and vegetables for evening meal. My calorie target is around 400 as my TDEE is very low at 1300. I am petite in statue plus I put my desired weight in the calculator.

I realise that technically my target of 400 remains on the high side and should be nearer to 325. I am also using 17:7alongside my 5:2. I naturally can’t face food before midday then the kitchen shuts at 7:00pm. This week I have lost 1lb so far. If I keep losing at a rate of 1lb a week I’ll keep to my 400 on FD. If I stall I’ll reduce.

Here’s hoping your throat recovers quickly @greta

Pocket List – Day18
    @greta
    @judyjudes

Day 18 UK CD

Another successful FD, grateful for that.

@lilymartin – keeping your head above water, well done and good luck sorting things out.

@matpi – that’s a win in my eyes!

Have a good day everyone.

Ta x

Day 18 – Ireland 🇮🇪 -FD

Going fir a B2B today. Should be OK as I have yoga almost immediately after work, so a small oat bran bread sandwich at lunch, 30 minute walk, then nothing before yoga and we will see how I am when I get back at 9.00pm tonight. I need these FD’s.

Thanks everyone for your commiserations with DH’s ear. It’s awful. He is heading off soon back to the Eye and Ear hospital so I pray somethings can be done. Urgh if it is an insect! There is definitely something there though so it needs to come out.

@metatauta poor you with the tinnitus. After 18 years I have got used to mine but it has changed my lifestyle. I cannot bear noisy places, I can’t hear what people say when there is a crowd, so pubs and concerts and other social things were curtailed. I don’t mind now as I am 51 but when I was flying about as a singleton in my 30’s it was tough. Hope you get relief fir yours, mine is with me to stay unfortunately (according to the ear consultant) and no hearing aid will help. Oh well.

It’s tough at work now. I am at the stage of a new job were I am conscious of my lack of experience……and the stock markets went nuts last Thursday so all the different nuances of each deal is hard for a newbie like me to follow. I will get there though….eventually 😳

Pocket list Day 18
    @ daffodil2010
    @gretta
    @JudyJules
    @lilymartin

Pocket List 18

@daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin

Just reposted PL 18 as some names were black. Hope this is ok, I’m just trying to help 🙂

Day 18 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 FD

Pocket List 18
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear

Day 18, London, UK, FD.

Another FD for me because it’s my TOM and there is zero appetite so I might as well make the most of it!!!

I’m looking forward to ending my work week at 5pm today, hopefully the dreaded 4 NFDs in a row starting tomorrow, won’t derail what has been a fairly good week. Unlike you @beedoo, I AM clock watching, so only 8 hrs 10mins and 43……….42…………..41……….!!!!!!

Happy fasting people!!!!

Day 18 Belfast FD

I’ve been on a self sabotage path these last couple of days and the scales are reflecting my poor choices. While I enjoyed some lovely time with my son, he knows my (and his) weakness and brought a large bag of wine gums and other goodies for himself, so we sat and munched. 🤭 so now I’m spending today repairing the damage.

@lilymartin – I think your emoji is very appropriate in both situations! Hope you get your issues sorted soon

Off now to walk the dog then go to pick a new stair carpet.

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose”

Adding myself onto the list

Pocket List 18
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne

Day 18 Norfolk (UK) FD

I have been absent from here for a few days.
    Trying to sort my head out and it’s not really working.

I was asked yesterday to go in for a 3rd (yes 3rd!!!) interview tomorrow morning, as they have some more questions to ask. The role will eventually take over from one of the owners/directors and they want to make sure their new person is suitable. I understand that. But as they are questioning their decisions so am I and I have to admit that I don’t feel up to the role long-term. But I will go along tomorrow and see what happens.

I had another interview Tuesday that was a complete disaster.
    I had a migraine which didn’t put me in the best of moods.
    The job agency hadn’t given me a role or job spec so I had no idea what I was going in for.
    The lady interviewing me had the job that I had gone for last year and had 2 interviews for.
    This role was to be her “dogsbody” by the sounds of it.
    The lights were very harsh in the room and weren’t helping my head and I got a bit crabby to say the least! It didn’t do my self-esteem much help to be there for a role beneath the one at the level I was supposed to be looking at.
    I ended the interview and said it wasn’t what I was looking for.
    I wish the agency had bothered to find out what the role was and let me know rather than wasting people’s time.

Rant over.

Sorry.

Day 18, Surrey (UK), FD. Target 150lb. Last weigh-in 150.6lb.

Well, will I do it this time? Who knows? Given good controlled eating since last FD last Thursday, how hard can it be to shift that last measly 0.6lb?

Patience, Grasshopper!

@claire-suzanne – good luck with the job search. Clearly that last role was not right for you. The right one IS out there – have faith and keep trying.

@judyjudes – don’t agonise too much about 350 or 500 calories on your FD. More important is to find a formula that helps you get through the FDs. My personal method is to skip breakfast, then have something very light, like a scrambled egg, at lunchtime. That seems to be enough to get me through to about 7pm, when I’ll have a bowl of veg soup or something similar. If I’m feeling light headed or headachy in the meantime, I’ll have one mug of low-calorie instant cup soup. Otherwise I find I can manage with just water and an occasional mug of tea/ coffee. Do drink lots of water – that really helps more than anything.

Pocket List 18
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers

Day 18……Florida…..FD

Well yesterday’s FD turned into a EFS……looks like I might be buying myself some spanx. I have to be on the road for work today, so hoping, I can find something healthy to eat. I have 4 days to get another FD in, so not stressing to bad.I guess, as long as I’m trying everyday. I’m at least on the right path…….

Well, I’m off to catch up on some posts……

A nurse friend asked me where she could find scrubs, I said probably hanging out on the passenger side of his best friends ride.

Day 18 NC USA FD 1st of B2B

Trying my first B2B FDs. Day 1 started well so far.

Pocket List 18
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers
    @bert1802
    @beththenew B2B 1of2

Day 16 – 18 – UK – CD
    Day 15 NFD 😈

Freezing cold this morning on waking – frost on the cars outside but beautiful blue skies and sunshine – warming up now to a balmy 8 degrees!!!

Busy week with lots of social outings but managing to keep up with my exercise programme and controlled in my eating apart from Monday which was a bit of a feast day!! Weight staying below top of maintenance range so I’m happy with that – planning on a FD tomorrow to set me up for a busy weekend.

Good aerobic class this morning and fasting until out this afternoon for an indulgent afternoon tea with 4 girlfriends – plan is not to eat except then so hopefully it will be another controlled day!

@snowflake56 – OH did not race on that day – he has done that race several times before……..Goodness me what a Day 15 you had between your friend and MIL – Sorry to hear about your friend’s news – she sounds a strong person who will take each day at a time and fight 🤗
    @dingping – Happy belated birthday x
    @ciren2 – as others have said climb on back up on the wagon – I’m extending my hand too x
    @rainbowsmile – good news about your ankle!
    @chaphat – Welcome to this fabulous forum – sounds like you have a good plan – lots of support and advice available here
    @gretta – many congratulations on completing your half marathon 👍
    @songbirdme – what an amazing record in blood donations – your blood bank must be so grateful for your generosity
    @daffodil2010 – your poor OH – so frustrating – hope they get the issue sorted out soon
    @beedoo – well done on finding a way to make maintenance work for you – sounds very similar to my WOL – ignore the comments if you feel healthy and good in yourself and I am sure that you will find what style of clothes suit – there is no rush……..I had similar experiences when I lost the weight (I am very happy and healthy 60y.o – 5’4″ and a size 8 with a BMI or around 20)
    @flourbaby – I am still here – I have so much to be thankful to this forum that I will always be hanging around as I’m pretty sure it’s the reason why I have managed to remained in maintenance since Dec’16 – just been a bit busy lately…….Thank you for noticing my absence xx
    @lilymartin – hoping that the parent issues and illness all get sorted out and great job on keeping to target amidst all the “dramas” as you put it 🤗
    @claire-suzanne – stay patient/positive and strong and I’m sure the right job will be there for you sooner than later

I have tried to catch up with the posts as much as I can – apologies if I have missed any important events but my thoughts are with everyone on this forum.

Great job if you are on target with your weight loss or staying happily in maintenance. If you are struggling stay strong and positive and PRESS YOUR RESET BUTTON – you can do this – we are just over halfway into this challenge so plenty of time to regroup and achieve before the end of the month………

It can be disappointing when you do everything ‘right’ and you don’t get the results you want. But this is about being patient…………
    You just have to remember that every healthy choice you make is the right one. Just because the scale may not reflect it, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth it. Success Is The Sum Of Small Efforts, Repeated Day In And Day Out

Sending positive vibes to all those in need today 🙏

Day 18 – FD(?); Dublin, Ireland

Today is supposed to be a FD, but I had a slice of banana cake at our group meeting this morning, so already I’m close to my calorie limit for the day. I might have to cheat and go to the gym to burn off some of the excess…otherwise might shift the FD to tomorrow.

On the upside, 3rd consecutive day under 70kg!

Good luck to everyone fasting today!

Day 18 Pocket List:
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers
    @bert1802
    @beththenew B2B 1of2
    @moukinator

Day 18 USA (Illinois) NFD

Managed right at TDEE yesterday even with the pizza supper and nice glass of Merlot. Will do a good CD today, likely 16:8.

Good fasting and control, everyone.

Onward and downward.

USA Day 18 FD

Adding myself to pocket list!

@daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers
    @bert1802
    @beththenew B2B 1of2
    @moukinator
    @ccco

Have a great FD, everyone! 🙂

day 18 in Montana! FD

My last child has gone off to college, so I am an empty nester. I am still trying to figure that out. That said, I am going to go see her tomorrow, so I have to get a good fast in today, I am sure she will want to spend her Mom’s money on amazing food!! And I can’t wait. It is My son’s 24th birthday, but he wants Beef for dinner, and I don’t eat meat. Finger’s crossed My MIL gets a cake I don’t like… LOL

Pocket list day 18
    @daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers
    @bert1802
    @beththenew B2B 1of2
    @moukinator
    @ccco
    @murph58

Stay strong my friends!

Day 18: Gloucestershire, UK.
    Well, I’m RIGHT off the wagon, still.(Bingeing could be the word for it).
    @at I’m desparately trying to catch your hand…
    @claire-suzanne: Good luck…you’ll get there.
    My day off tomorrow, so I can try to rest my aches and pains. It’s my left lower back and upper hamstring right now. I carry the mail on that side. Plus, too much stair-climbing on this particular round. The Plantar Fasciitis is not so bad anymore. I had a sports massage this afternoon, which may, or may not, help.

Day 18, Gozo, Malta, mfd

I managed a mfd today.

For lunch I made a strawberry, avocado, chicken and spinach salad with feta cheese. I then had a yogurt ice cream at 136 calories and a yogurt at 300 calories. I had some coffees with milk and honey too.

I cooked for the rest of the family a mushroom, artichoke and chicken dish and served it with boiled potatoes which was well liked.

Onwards and downwards. Keep on keeping on friends.

Day 18 – Eastern WA USA – FD

Yes, it’s a FD but will include an evening meal.

Day 18 FD pocket list!

@daffodil2010
    @greta
    @judyjudes
    @lilymartin
    @missybear
    @claire-suzanne
    @fatfingers
    @bert1802
    @beththenew B2B 1of2
    @moukinator
    @ccco
    @annemarilyn

Day 18 UK NFD

Weigh in this morning showed further 1.1 Kg down for the week. This was with 3 FD this week. I also think the Sober October has contributed as there were no wine calories consumed!
    Thanks to all who commented on my new little grandson… it was good to share the total worry and stress of that situation and give thanks that he’s doing so well now.

Loving the sound of all your recipes @anna6. You put my meagre attempts at a salad to shame!
    @ciren2, your seat on the wagon is still there. I’ve been hauled back up onto it this month and there’s definately room for you!
    Tomorrow will be a NFD as someone is bringing us lunch into work! Will try to stay controlled.
    Good luck to all for what’s left of today!

Day 18, UK, NFD

I think I had a mini whoosh 😀 . I weighed myself when I got back, and was 54.4kg. This morning I was 53.6. I’ll take it 😀 . That puts me where I was before my trip and I’m happy with that 🙂

Sorry I don’t have time to be more active and responsive, I’m still trying to catch up on so many things ….

I hope you are all having a good day/evening 🌼

Day 18 London UK NFD

Well I have been little miss piggy for the past 24hrs! Went to a gorgeous Lebanese restaurant last night. Had a bottle of wine, hummus, flatbread, lamb tagine and couscous! It was all so delicious. Then this morning I skipped breakfast as usual and had a small helping of beef casserole for lunch at 1pm…if only i’d stopped there! Picked on all sorts all afternoon. I did then make a vegetable soup and a turkey mince larb (loosely based on a Thai recipe) which should mean I have a couple of healthy meal options for the next couple of days. Will do an FD tomorrow to balance myself out. Always feel great going to bed at the end of a successful FD, not to mention the lovely light feeling the following morning. Must remind myself of this throughout the day tomorrow!

@shinything congrats on your whoosh! 🎉

@ciren2 I do hope you manage to rest tomorrow. I feel exhausted just reading about your rounds.

@anna6 I just love the variety of ingredients you use, it all sounds delicious!

@murph58 i hope home isn’t too quiet without your children and that you have plenty to keep you busy and entertained.

@songbirdme congrats on keeping to TDEE whilst enjoying pizza and wine! I haven’t counted calories properly for the past week or so. Your post made me think that I will count for a few days to keep myself in check. It’s so easy to start slipping into bad habits when I’m not logging!

@at such good advice about pressing the reset button. Have been reviewing the past weeks eating habits and feel like I’ve been a bit slack. Scales are being kind but as we know they don’t always paint the full picture. In any case a reset day always has a positive effect on mindset even if nothing else.

Sorry I can’t reply to anymore but my eyes are struggling to stay open. Toddler will be up and raring to go at 5:30am as always so I better get some shuteye now!

Stay strong fellow fasters. Glad we’re in this together!

Day 18 – USA – CD

Yesterday was my first FD in October, 771 cals! Finally getting a little insight into what my future position will entail…going through the approval hoops ( a la Claire Suzanne!), paperwork, etc. Then hopefully will have a routine again. If I do well, I will not go back to the other 2 positions, as they pay less. Thank you for asking, @annemarilyn! You and AT and a few others are always looking out for me, and I appreciate it!

USA Day 18 FD??

Second Post

FD did not end happily! I did so well all day and then succumbed to some emotional eating! 🙁 Tomorrow I will reset to another FD, only this one will be a success! 🙂

Day 18, Guilford UK, MFD

Still plugging away, not sure if it’s working or not. HP moustache tummy isn’t shrinking although the rest of me is!

Looks awful………

On the plus side, wonky ankle is less wonky.

Post more soon.

Mari

Day 19 CD country West Australia
    Thanks for the thoughts @at,@Dingping,@Debster251, it feels so ‘normal’ to be back reading posts ( though not all) and trying to control eating which is one thing I CAN control at present.
    Operating on less than 4 hours sleep today so will just try to eat sensibly and not reach for the chocs.
    Have a good day all.😴

Day 18 Minnesota, USA NFD
    Day 17 NFD (EFS, actually)

Beautiful day, in the mid 60’s, spent the afternoon and eve with OH, daughter, and two little granddaughters, 6 and 2.
    Spent time at a beautiful park with a lake, then out to eat at a local “Outback”, (I’ve always wondered what real Aussie’s think of this American franchise supposedly serving Australian fare). Good steaks and BBQ chicken, though. Then a stop at a favorite family-owned neighborhood ice cream and popcorn shop. I had nothing from there, 🙁 since I had enough food yesterday to warrant some restraint today. Nevertheless, I did not fast or eat under TDEE today, either.

I’m not sure what is going on with me. I’ve lost 10 pounds in the last two months and it seems like I’m taking a pause. That really will not make me happy next week when the scales don’t move downward. I need to do better next week, and end October with another couple pounds down, at least. I’m going to work on my commitment (psychologically) to doing a good job of fasting the last week of October.

Onward and downward. Best of luck to everyone.

Day 19 – Japan – WFD

Not sure how it will go as I’m fighting a cold.

Day 19 – Melbourne AUS – NFD

Hi all! Lovely sunny day in melbourne today! Weighed in this morning at 68.3, so feeling pretty pleased.

Was reading a few posts from maybe a week or so ago about picking goal weight based on how you feel, and I had set mine at 67kg, though i’m feeling pretty happy in my own skin at the moment, so I’m thinking of still trying to hit 67kg for my own satisfaction, then keeping maintenance at the 67-68 range 🙂

Getting married in almost exactly 4 weeks, so very nervous about exploding after the wedding. Going away for a week straight after for some R&R in Byron Bay which should be lovely, so I wont fast but maybe try and stick loosely to 16:8 most days (though i do love my breaky!).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful friday!

Gretta x

Day 19 London UK FD

Just checking in to start pocket list and keep myself accountable. Have a good day everyone.

Day 19 Pocket List – Let’s do this!

@dykask WFD
    @beedoo

Day 19 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Two good b2b FD’s, not much of a shift on the scale but I look slimmer, feel much less bloated, and much better in myself. I will shift that weight, but this could be one of my slow months. Anyhow, onwards we go.

The foreign object was removed from DH’s ear by the consultant yesterday 🤗 Yay. It was 2mm long but they can’t tell whether it’s animal, vegetable, or mineral, so it’s gone off to the lab for analysis. 😱 He has a severe infection in his ear so more antibiotics and steroids but hopefully it will clear soon and he can get back to work.

I had a better day in work…I have to remember I am only 10 days in the new role, nobody expects me to know everything, so I have to stop being tough on myself if I don’t know everything 😄

Fantastic yoga class last night. First one in 7 weeks and was exactly what I needed after the stresses of the past few weeks. Slept like a log. Feel marvellous this morning.

DH and I are going out for dinner tonight, really looking forward to a night out.

Have a great Friday everyone.

@gretta Ooooh only 4 weeks to the big day. How exciting ☺️
    @rainbowsmile good to hear your ankle is less wonky. Wishing you a good recovery.
    @anna6 I always admire that you can do FD’s while cooking so many yummy dishes for your family. I use my DH being home from work as an excuse not to FD well, I really must take a leaf out of your book and just DO it(FD I mean).

@metatauta and @claire Suzanne . Wishing you both well in your job choices.

Viewing 50 posts - 701 through 750 (of 1,059 total)

You must be logged in to reply.