November 2017 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
November 2017 Challenge

This topic contains 1,403 replies, has 122 voices, and was last updated by  Anna6 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,404 total)

• Day 24, FD, Germany
    @rainbowsmile so sorry to read about your loss!! Wishing you strength!
    I am a bit scared right now of today’s FD. I don’t know why, but sometimes there are those days when I wonder how I should ever make it to fast for this day! Usually the feeling goes away through out the day and I hope it’ll be like this today, too…
    Right now I am tired, cold and sad… One step at a time!
    To everybody fasting today with me, good luck!

Day 24 Newcastle UK 🇬🇧 NFD.

Day 24 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – FD

2nd of B2B and planning a liquid fast day. Dropped a pound from yesterday’s FD and back at 141. Would love to see the 139 I briefly encountered this day 3 weeks ago,
    it was a fleeting glimpse and gone. So LFD it will be. Oxo cubes packed, lots of water, coffee, green tea. I don’t do soup on an LFD but beef stock cubes are needed on this very cold day of sub zero temperatures 😬

@miraclelou I understand how you feel as we face into today’s fast. It’s very cold, we are tired …..yup, how will we ever make it through? But you know we will! I will hold your hand through this ……I hope I can do my liquid only fast on this cold day….we can do this, together we are stronger ☺️

To all of you who wished my stepson well, your kind thoughts worked. DH brought him home yesterday, no serious problems anymore, just needs to rest. He does bodybuilding and was putting his body through a harsh regime, so he has to tone it down. Sheesh, the things we do to ourselves ….at least this WOL is kind to our bodies.

Happy fasting Friday 👍

Day 25 UK – 5th FD

Had a restless night last night so spent some time looking further into the science behind fasting… Interesting stuff! And some interesting diet myths (to which I have long subscribed) dispelled!

Wednesday was the first day I didn’t manage my 10000 steps… But as @at will testify everyone in the north west of the UK were preoccupied building arks!!! I was back on the case yesterday even though my usual route was flooded!

@rainbowsmile… Sorry for your loss.

@bert1802…thank you… I’d love to carry on my new adventure for another month.

Day 24, UK, FD

Back to where I was on Tuesday. One week to go of this challenge, one week to find 4lb. Otherwise, do I have to spend the first few days of December in wine purgatory too? 😱

@dykask good luck with the job re-org – never a happy time when things like that happens!

Onwards and downwards!

Day 24 Belfast in a v cold and frosty morning.CD

Back on track now and the scales are back to their all time low so feeling good.

@happymargo having OH on board is such a bonus. It’ll make your journey easier for sure.
    @rainbowsmile I’m so sorry to hear your sad news.  While it’s part of life’s cycle, it’s a difficult time for sure. ((Hugs)) to you.
    @bert.  I totally agree. I try to keep a grateful diary to remind me of my blessings.

Off to finish the decorating.  My muscles certainly know they’ve been worked!

Onwards and downwards everyone.  Let’s have that final push to the end of the month.

Day 24 Cornwall, UK NFD

I realise few of our American cousins will be weighing in today – hope you had a good Thanksgiving and sometimes the calories are worth it!

Friday is my weigh-in day so here goes…another 0.4kg down. Total 2.8kg for November so far. Mustn’t self-sabotage. I’ll be joining the December challenge as it seems to help – thanks to you all out there.

Statistics are famously misleading but I think somewhere between 2/3rds and 98% of people who lose a lot of weight regain it within 3 years (yes, thats me).

However, a recent study showed that those who have kept the weight off for a year and maintained the changes to their WOF (eg exercise, reduced food etc), most (87%) kept the weight off 5 to 10 years later. So – thats what I have to aim for this time!

Day 25/NFD/Melbourne Australia

@rainbowsmile my sincerest condolences
    @cornish-jane I’m into my 3rd year of maintainance. Loving this WOL.
    @bert count me in for December. Thank you for hosting.

Day 24, London, UK, NFD,

Aiming for control today, especially as I’ll be eating out tomorrow at our Xmas ‘do’.

@emma Taylor, now, I’m not saying I lack faith in your determination, but………………… are you crazy??? Dry December!!!!???? You do know Xmas is in December, right??

@bigviking, you’ve got enough time to make a difference in November without delaying that bottle you have planned for Dec 1st!!!

Off to Pilates, then prep-ing hair & clothes for tomorrow.

Keep the faith everyone, one weeks big push before we end this challenge!!!

Day 24 UK NFD

I ate so much yesterday! But all good healthy food. Fruit and veg, nuts and legumes. My weight bounced up but is still under ten and a half stone. One day of plenty isn’t going to wreck everything.

Day 24 London UK FD and DR ( dry day).

Haha FlourBaby! I know. I know. But I had so much alcohol in Venice and I felt really depressed, and Venice is my favourite place. Wine really disturbs my sleep and I wake up feeling like life isn’t worth living, and when I don’t drink I wake up feeling the world is a wonderful place. So it’s really obvious what the issue is, but not easy to solve. I’ve been on the Soberistas site which helps a lot.
    Good luck to all fasters today. Onwards and downwards.

Day 24 Wales NFD

Good FD yesterday and slept really well. I’m noticing a pattern, after a FD I sleep really deeply for 8+ hours and wake with a muzzy headache (regardless of how much water I drink during FD) which goes after 2 mugs of tea. I like to think that this is part of the body repair process of FDs. I certainly feel so much healthier since starting this WOE.

@rainbowsmile – deepest sympathy on the loss of your pa. Take care of yourself at this difficult time.

Day 24, Copenhagen
    Hi everyone – I’m still here. But I’ve actually gone over to the 18:6 approach which has given me a bit more weight loss (and other benefits) so far than 5:2 has, and I like the daily routine 🙂 anyway, I’ll stick with you guys tho, and I still hope to reach my goal by 1 December.

Happy fasting x

Day 24, Gozo Malta, nfd

Rainbowsmile condolences. Prayers for your loss.

Have a great Friday everyone it’s Black Friday and lots of discounts for shopping. Onwards and downwards

Hi everyone – advice please

I am on a FD and planned my 500cal – I completed a 5k jog this morning (Garmin tells me I used about 450cal) – would you take this into consideration with your intake or just stick with the 500cal?

Thanks in advance

Day 24…..Florida….FD

It’s raining here again this morning. Very thankful that it is, my garden is loving it but the rain does stop me from venturing out today. I was thinking about heading out to the dollar tree as Ineed a few new things to decorate with but I will leave it until tomorrow.
    So, I’ll just finish wiping down the walls in preparation for the holiday decorations to go up.
    Yesterday food wise wasn’t to bad….. I did gain my 2\10th of a lbback but with today’s FD, I’ll knock that right out of the park.

I’ll be setting up Dec page on Sunday. I’ve got to grab some graft paper when I’m out to keep a small spreadsheet of everything, find a ending and I’ve got a nifty challenge for everyone too….. exciting I’m telling you!

@rainbow……I’m sorry for your loss…..
    @dykask…… sorry to hear about your job. Not sure if this will help or not…… In 2014, 10 days before Christmas, I also was displaced from my job. The killer was, I found out about it not from my employer but a person in the same industry. He actually called to offer me a position in his company, not to tell me about the loss of my job. Anywho, not the point. I did take his offer but his company was not the right fit for me. But one year later, I was afforded to interview with a job totally out of my comfort zone, in an industry that I knew nothing about. Almost 3 years later, I’m loving it, the people I work with and the owners are the sweetest people you’d ever meet.
    Sometimes the hardest impact on our lives can send us in directions we’d never think of and give us the biggest joys. Today, is a new day…. get out of your comfort zone and do something you love! Your are wonderful and there is no limit on what you can achieve!
    Okay well I’m off…….

I do not have ducks 🦆
    I do not have rows
    I have monkeys 🐒 and they’re running the circus!

@toddybear, I’d stick to the 500. Extra activity is the icing on the cake. Even if fairly active, you’ll probably find that 90% of your results come from diet and only 10% from activity.

Day 24 USA (IL to UT) – NFD

Managed to stay close to TDEE yesterday despite turkey and trimmings dinner. Today I fly to Utah late afternoon, so will be able to get to Silver Sneakers exercise class this morning. I know it is good for us!

Like @bert1802 I gained just about 1/2 a pound. That’s okay for Thanksgiving eating!

@toddybear – I never take into account any exercise caloric usage, just figure it is a benefit. Stick to your normal FD calorie regimen.

FD’s generally mean I will be cold physically despite what the weather is, so I feel for those who are dealing with cold weather as well. Have any of you made or bought the rice bags that are wonderful for heating up cold hands or body parts? I make them for myself and gifts. It’s a 12″ square of cloth filled with 2 pounds of rice and sewn up. (Often I put additional stitching to make it into 4 squares of 1/2 pound of rice each.) You heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes to make a nice little heater. Or for injury, an hour in the freezer makes it a cold pack.

I hope to keep today very controlled as traveling food is always a challenge.

Onward and downward!

@bert1802. Your story is very inspirational. Can you tell us what kind of industry you work in that you like so much ? It sounds like you really made a good move.

Day 24 – USA – FD

Great holiday yesterday…made sure I only had one meal. Still wound up at about the same calories as I normally do on a NFD. Today’s FD is very welcome, lol!

Day 24 NFD country West Australia

Day 24 – Massachusetts but currently New Jersey – FD

Well I didn’t want to count calories yesterday so I didn’t. I’m just going to be in control from here to the end of November to make it up. And I’m going to wait to weigh myself until then. Time to make those scales move down!

@leggit that’s the great thing about this WOL. You can have days like Thanksgiving where you don’t want tthink calories. And then you climb back on the bandwagon when you are ready.

2nd post

It’s an LFD and I am struggling 😱. Was super cold all day today in Work but managed with beef stock cubes, dandelion tea, water. Home now and snug in my PJ’s but at 18:00 I am struggling.

I have the girls staying tomorrow night as we are hitting the town, so I am trying to keep busy with much needed housework. But gnawing hunger that won’t be sated with water is annoying me. That’s unusual for me, usually I can ignore it or drown it.

So I came here for group therapy 🤪😁😁.

Right, back to housework with another glass of water down. Not long until bedtime I think 🤔

Day 24 Sarasota, Florida NFD @toddybear I record exercise but don’t figure it in to my calorie count on any day, fasting or not. I see that as a slippery slope for me (toward excuses.) I’ve reached my goal after 10 months of 5/2 and I’m on maintenance and very happy.

Day 25 NZ NFD Weighed today and down 1.5kg. Absolutely delighted. The weather is very hot here and that helps because I just haven’t felt like eating. The family and grandchildern are arriving for the day tomorrow so a BBQ lunch is planned. The first bbq of the year. I think we’re in for a hot summer.

Still day 24, 2nd post, Germany
    I woke up this morning tired and I still am! Was an exhausting day… I was in doubt in the morning whether I could manage my FD… Well, it wasn’t too bad… I ended up with around 700 cals.
    Regarding my mood and my fears that is fine! I ‘d like to go to bed now but have to wait for my mum who will be here over the weekend.
    I made a try to buy sugar free candy today (with Stevia). Realized once
    more that I can’t handle it… I can’t lick it but have to bite on it right away 🙈.
    @daffodil2010 thank you so much for your heart warming words this morning. You really helped me! Sorry to hear that you are struggling, too today. Hope you can end your day successfully! Have fun with your girls this weekend!!!
    I really need some good sleep now – hope my mum is arriving soon. I will get ready for bed already. Brushed teeth don’t want to eat anymore 😉
    Have a good weekend everyone!

@daffodil2010 and @miraclelou – I think FDs are tougher this time of year, the short cold days make me feel the need for hot comforting food. You’re both doing really well, stay strong and sleep well.

Day 24 – 🇬🇧- FD changed to CD

Struggling this week with lots on including family descending this weekend – no chance of fasting! So i’m Just going to accept that it’s not happened this week & fast Mon/Tues – i’m Up for challenge of B2B to make up for it!

Have a good weekend everyone 😊

Day 24 – Cumbria UK – FD

Gorgeous morning after the heavy rain of the past few days – great walk with friends this morning in beautiful sunshine but very cold….we so earnt that coffee afterwards!

Today’s FD going well coming in well under 500cals for the day – drank lots of hot water with lemon to keep me hydrated and warm – happy days!

Hope all our American friends had a great Thanksgiving – giving thanks with family and friends for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year.

@happymargo – I so agree with you – the support and understanding on these forums ensure that this is like a 2nd family for us all – now that you are hopefully recovering over your recent health issues and with the support of your OH you will soon be back on track with this WOL 🤗
    @bert1802 – must have been nice to get your boys back home in time for Thanksgiving – a whole new meaning to the words – hope you all had a fab time.
    @daffodil2010 – so glad to hear the news about your stepson
    @miraclelou – you are doing great – I’m glad that FD went well but as you have discovered this WOL is so forgiving – never have any guilt if you have a lapse – just press the RESET button with either a CD or a FD and away you go
    @califdreamer – loved your ode to Thanksgiving ☺️
    @dykask – what a lovely thing to celebrating your children’s birthdays as a family – makes you so appreciative of what you have! Hope the job reorganisation is good for you
    @toddybear – absolutely we did get a fair bit of rain – was so grateful for today’s sunshine this morning but we had some more rain and sleet late this afternoon but not for long……Like many others I also never add any calories expanded on exercise to my calorie intake whether it be a FD or a NFD because (a) the amount is never really that accurate and (b) it should help to lose the weight a bit faster hopefully
    @debster251 – what a wonderful feeling being at your all time low – enjoy!
    @cornish-jane – I’m at the end of my first year in maintenance and have never got above my target weight in that time – this WOL is very forgiving of any lapses – I always weigh after my 2nd FD of the week – this being my lowest weight of the week I hope
    @flourbaby – I so agree that @emma-taylor is either very strong or a bit mad to go for a dry December 😉
    @abfab5 – good to hear that you have found something that works for you but so glad that you are sticking with us – as you know Together We Are Stronger!!
    @pamie – good job with dispatching that 1.5kg so far

I have a Pilates Workshop tomorrow morning with 8 other lovely women followed by lunch out with the group so will wait until then to break my fast 😇

Hope everyone has a great weekend – “It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.”

Day 24 – McMinnville Oregon USA – LFD
    Needless to say I’m on a LF today!! Stay strong everyone!!

Day 24 FD Oregon USA

I have been up and out shopping since 5 AM. Drank coffee with just a little milk in it twice and now… Starving. 🤤 We ate at around 4:00 pm yesterday so it has been almost a full 24 hours. Typically on my FD’s I eat later the night before and I also sleep about another 1.5 hours. Sigh. Making it through to bed time will be a challenge.

@abfab5 can I ask if you are watching calories in your 18:6?
    I was doing 16:8 before this challenge but wasn’t losing.

@bert1802 your optimism is infectious!

@fatrabbit Are you mostly vegan diet? That is something I am considering for my NFD’s.

@debster251 congrats on the low weight. Really hoping to be able to post that next year this time!
    @califdreamer Love the Thanksgiving poem–please hope the calories don’t count!!
    @tlc2 I am in awe of anyone who does B2B FD’s. Can’t imagine yet but hoping in months to come it might be an option.

I hope to keep to 500 calories today but may have to go 800…

Good choices and strength to all!

Day 24 California FD

The Thanksgiving meal was very good, but the scale is not my friend today! Thursday is usually my FD but doing it today instead. I thought of postponing it until tomorrow but there are still lots of leftovers and I need to pace myself. The FD will bring my stomach back into reality. 😁 I love this WOL that allows for feast days without going off my “diet” or feeling any guilt over it.

@pamie, congrats on your 1.5 kg weight loss!

@daffodil2010, big mugs of hot herbal tea sometimes helps. Stay strong!

@mjrbcd44, it seems like FD after a big meal the day before are sometimes tougher. Lots of liquids can help. Carbonated beverages help me. Diet Pepsi may not be the healthiest thing, but it’s gotten me through a lot of FDs.

Day 25 NFD country West Australia
    off to morning tea so hoping to be controlled.
    A beautiful West Australian day beckons. The blue wrens are chirping, the sun is shining – it’s good to be alive!!
    Finally finally finally almost over the lurgy after almost a month.
    @bert thanks in advance for herding us together towards Christmas!!
    And I always think of you whilst I am slowly decluttering my house and gaining control. 🤗
    It is SO good to uncover the bones of the house after years of almost every surface being hidden under clutter.
    I am not proud of myself but as with this WOL, sticking at it day by day and making changes certainly reaps benefits and is good for one in the long run.
    Losing pounds, losing clutter and getting fitter – winning.😇

Day 25 NFD country west Australia
    Hoping for a CD as going out to morning tea this morning.
    Finally finally finally almost over the lurgy after nearly a month.
    Beautiful west Australian morning beckons – the sun is shining, the blue wrens are chirping and it is good to be alive.
    @bert, thanks in advance for herding us towards Christmas.
    I always think of you whilst I am slowly decluttering my house.
    After years of clutter on almost every surface I am slowly uncovering the bones of my house.
    I am not proud of myself but similar to this 5:2 WOL it is commitment to sticking wiht it every day and making sustainable changes.
    Losing pounds, losing clutter – winning.
    Apologies if my post comes up again but I am having a lot of trouble posting recently.
    Over the past week every post has disappeared into the ether! So then I have just done a short post.
    Can’t put emojis as that always causes the post to disappear.
    So @bert I did have some nice ones for you but you will have to imagine the smiley faces and flowers.

Day 24 – SW WA USA – NFD

Definitely feasting yesterday especially & somewhat today.

It’s a wonderful Thanksgiving time!

Thanks for taking on December, @bert1802.

Day 23 – Perth, Western Australia – NFD
    Day 24 – Perth, Western Australia – NFD
    Day 25 – still in Perth, Western Australia – FD

Day 25 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD
    November goal: 137
    Current weight: 140

Got through a very difficult LFD but I did not succumb. Lost 1.5 so now exactly at 140. Slightly disappointed that I did not nudge into the 130’s but hey ho, there ya go. Looking at my daily weight this month and it seems I am plateauing around 140/143.

Having a cooked breakfast with DH this morning, my first in weeks, then plan nothing else until this evening when my guests arrive. Then I am afraid it will be salty snacks and prosecco, then out for a Chinese meal, wine, then hitting the pub after that 💃 It’s my sisters Hen Party, but as we are all mature ladies it won’t be a wild one with games and rude accessories. But we won’t hold back on the fun!

I have decided therefore that from Monday its 4 days of fasting…a B2B2B2B 😇

@ MiracleLou we did it!!!! Now it’s the weekend 😄
    @missybear thanks for the encouragement at just the right time, much appreciated ☺️
    @califdreamer I do drink lots of green tea, dandelion tea, loads of teas, but yesterday my body was not appreciating it. You know what finally sated the dragon at 8.30? A glass of sugar free tonic water! I have a bottle to top up my G&T’s and it winked at me last night. Only 2 calories and I was finally satisfied. Must have been the bubbles 🍾

Have a great weekend all

2nd post already

Woo hoo – had a second weigh in just as I got out of bed and the magic 139.5 figure popped up! 9 stone land! Another brief visit I am sure as I have an excessive weekend ahead, but it’s encouraging that I am within distance of that goal.

Woo hoo 💃

Day 25, UK, NFD

And another low – 77.5kg. 6 days until the end of the November challenge, which will be 3 NFDs (hopefully all controlled) and 3 FDs. Still 1.2kg to my revised November target.

Onwards and downwards!

Day 25 Newcastle UK NFD.

Day 25 UK NFD

Ate a ridiculous amount of food yesterday for the second day running and weight back up by three pounds. And I don’t even havave the excuse of Thanksgiving! I need to be careful today. This cannot become a trend. I found the article someone posted about hunger levels and calories interesting. It said that hunger is more manageable when you eat 800 calories than 1200 and this certainly chimes with the way once I cross a threshold I go into eating mode. Fasting or feasting with nothing in between possible!

Everything I eat is vegan except the occasional cheese lapse. This week just the rind off my son’s brie. I couldn’t not eat it, that is the best part…

Day 25 Wales NFD

Beautiful blue sky and sunny this morning, but so, so cold. Looking forward to wrapping up in layers of clothes and stepping out for a brisk walk. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Day 23 – Iceland – FD
    Day 24 – Iceland – FD
    Day 25 – Iceland – NFD

Finished my first time of B2B yesterday and am so looking forward to having homemade sloppy joes for dinner tonight. Have lost another 1 kg, so to reach my November goal I have to lose 0.5kg until Friday, will do my best and hope that the body continues to respond positively to this new WOL 🙂

@bert1802 Thank you for hosting the December challenge, I would love to take part.

Wish you all a great weekend!

@at thank you! 🙂

@mjrbcd44 – Hm, I counted my calories at first just to get a sense of my intake, and will probably continue on for a bit, but I don’t plan to in the long run. Fasting every day like this promotes appetite correction which I’m already experiencing – I physically can’t eat as much as I used to, even on 5:2. And nonetheless, cutting one’s calories isn’t sustainable, as it eventually affects the metabolism etc. (just like with “normal” weight loss diets). As long as I’m fasting clean and only eating one big, proper meal in my eating window (plus snacks if I so wish), I’m good 🙂
    Also – I saw your comment for fatrabbit – are you interested in veganism/eating plant-based? I’m vegan and can give you some pointers if you like x

Day 25, Gozo Malta, nfd

It seems I’ve put on the weight I lost after three fast/cd days by Thursday, I’m the weight I started on Monday. I’ll report weight next Thursday again. I’m a healthy BMI but the upper limit I could be. I’d like to lose two kilos more and maintain on that weight but it seems I keep maintaining the weight I’m now. I’m happy that at least I’m a healthy BMI albeit on the high side.

Happy weekend everyone. Today month is Christmas. Onwards and downwards, keep strong.

Day 25 – Japan – NFD 81.9kg

My FD wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t really easy. Today I’m been very active. Over 25000 steps and 3000 of those were ice skating with my 14 year old daughter.

Wow thank you for the concern about my job! I hear you BigViking and Bert1802. Funny story, I work for a company about 15 years ago that fired a person on vacation. They didn’t even know about, they showed up for work and their badge didn’t work. Went to the receptionist and was told they had to talk with HR. That is cold. I was fired from there a couple years later but I got a nice severance package. 😀

Day 25….Florida….FD

Where to start this morning, I’ve got so much rattling around in this head this morning that I just want to get out!
    Yesterday, I did eat a bit of salt creations, so my weight bounced up a bit. I’m venturing out today, Sat. are my normal errand day and grocery day, so I’m gonna hope for the best. Since, were in the midst of holiday shopping my anxiety will be in full force as I brave the outside world. When I’m anxious, I found that my dragon can easily break out of its cage.

It looks like Dec., is going to be a busy forum. Thank you all for the kind words!
    @mjr, commented that my optimism, I’m glad I can help you all! A long time ago, I realized kindness could build bridges as well as knock down any walls that had formed. So, I developed this philosophy which I use everyday…. it’s gotten me through some tough days let me tell you……
    in life we have two options be happy and kind or miserable and nasty neither attitude will change your current circumstances. However, your attitude will the deciding factor in who is willing to help and who is not.

@emma Taylor….. I worked for years in the returns division of a major pharmaceutical company. Now, I am a Design Consultant for floors, kitchens and bathrooms in remodels and new builds.

@lillymartin…… it’s been a month since I finished my decluttering project. Oh my, the difference it has made is unbelievable. I spend about an hour a week maintaining my home. 15 min a day there abouts, I sleep a heck of a lot better, find things much easier and my anxiety about my dirty house is gone. Plus, I’m able to do a lot more things because I have more time. One thing my kids and dog are loving is, I am able to brush him more and bathe him more and I don’t rely on the kids to do it. The dogs happier because instead of a 5 min brush or bath, Once a week, he gets his spa moment longer and twice a week.

Okay, I’m rambling now…..

I do not have ducks 🦆
    I do not have rows
    I have monkeys 🐒 and they’re running the circus!

Day 25- Colorado USA – OMAD + CD

Oh the holiday food has to stop!
    Filled up the tank on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Delicious, but I felt like the stuffed bird!!
    Yesterday, managed to eat only 2 meals. But then ended the day with pumpkin pie.

Woke up this morning still feeling full. And OH will want to go out for breakfast. I will gladly join him for the company, but plan to only order coffee. Which I enjoy plain, black, no sugar. Then continue liquids all day till my OMAD, my one meal will be a very sensible, calorie-controlled dinner. So there. Done deal.

See…if I write out my day’s plan here, I HAVE to STICK to it! No ifs, ands, or buts. I owe my Fellow Fasters that.

Day 25 – Massachusetts (New Jersey currently) – NFD

Good morning 5:2-ers! At least, it is morning here. The holidays are officially over, but I still have to navigate family dinner after family dinner. Yesterday’s fast went well, maybe more like 600 calories but I count it as a win given my circumstances. I love seeing my family, but I also can’t wait to return home and get back on my schedule. I couldn’t agree more with @happymargo – the holiday food has to end!

Today the morning should be light – my mom and I are making turkey soup with the leftovers. Then I’m spending dinner at my sister’s… which hopefully won’t be more heavy food. Would like to make it a CD but don’t know if that is reasonable. My sister just told me she is pregnant! And so there will likely be some celebrating tonight.

@bert1802 – very excited for December challenge now that I am getting the hang of this WOL! Thanks for hosting. 🙂

Viewing 50 posts - 1,101 through 1,150 (of 1,404 total)

You must be logged in to reply.