Not loosing weight anymore

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Not loosing weight anymore

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fast for life 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been on this 5.2 diet for 4 months and I have been loosing 10kg, the first 3 weeks of the diet I was on intermittent, just like the book suggested (1 day on, 1 day off). I was really pleased to loose weight in all the right places.
    However, In the past 7 weeks, I have been carrying on the diet (5.2) and I have NOT lost anymore weight, I am very close to my perfect weight, I only need to loose 3 more Kilos, but this has been almost impossible. Has anybody else had a similar experience?
    I have been fasting all together for almost 6 months. Last week I have started 4.3 to see if I can loose the last 3kg…no results so far.
    Any advise is most welcome!

@momolo

“I have been fasting all together for almost 6 months. Last week I have started 4.3 to see if I can loose the last 3kg…no results so far.”

There isn’t enough information to provide feedback. More detail is required to determine how you should adjust: foods, exercising, sleep and behaviors.

Besides recommending to stay the course, going slowly further forever, more data tracking is needed to give you insight.

I started my diet on 23rd September and lost both weight & inches bit by bit until the following: 4th Nov: 81kg/12st 10lb 40″ waist. 10th Nov: 80kg/12st 9lbs 391/2″ waist. 17th Nov: 79.9kg/12st 9lbs 39″ waist. 23rd Nov: 81kg/12st 10lbs 40″ waist. I am not over eating on feast days,I exercise daily for at least 30 mins.& I don’t go over 600 kg on fast days.
    Any suggestions?

@momolo
    1 week of 4 3 is to early to see results, we all hit plateau’s this is when our body is changing shape, its not just your waist that will be dropping in inches, have you taken measurements anywhere else? as you get closer to your goal weight it will be slower, keep at it im sure things will start moving again soon, or you could go back to 1 day on 1 day off to shift that last little bit then go back to 5 2 or 6 1 to maintain. x

@yank6 same advice, take measurements all over, give your body time to catch up, you could switch to 4 3, if you want to kick start things sooner, my plateau lasted almost 4 months! but i dropped 3 dress sizes even though weight stayed the same. keep going xx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.