No weight loss but shrinking waist!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
No weight loss but shrinking waist!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Local Yokel 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• I’m in week 3. After an initial loss of 3.5lbs I’ve not lost any more. However my waist is still shrinking.
    How is that possible?

Could be water weight or food in transit. You will find your weight fluctuates constantly with an average weight loss of around a pound a week. Your waist shrinking proves the fat is going.

If you lose fat, your skin and tissues will not shrink overnight, it takes time.
    It is normal, and measuring is encouraging when the scales aren’t moving.

The same happened to me I lost 4lb the first week stayed the same the second week but my waist was 2in down. So I started having breakfast at 6.30am and not eating for twelve hours, I lost 2lb that week and this week I lost 1.5lb.
    I’m going to start swimming next week, l feel really well. Like this diet so much!

I haven’t lost any weight in six weeks, but my shape has changed dramatically and my energy levels are up. I am going to join a gym next week and keep at the regime as eventually something will kick in surely … yes I do weigh the food, its not me kidding me …

Same here, I’ve been the same weight on the scales for weeks, yet my waist is smaller. I agree that measuring is important. I should do it really to keep track. Makes the plateau easier to deal with and get through.

wish men could measure bellies for our charts, as this is what goes up and down, waist and hips stay the same or slight movement

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.