New Year – New Start – January 2019 Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New Year – New Start – January 2019 Challenge

This topic contains 959 replies, has 65 voices, and was last updated by  Betsylee 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 401 through 450 (of 963 total)

• Day 10 – UK -NFD

Started the day with a great aerobic class then volunteered in the Fareshares Kitchen – cooked and fed 36 folks – carrot and coriander soup, vegetable lasagne (made using potato slices instead of pasta) mixed salad, apple crumble and custard and fruit salad – all made with food that the supermarkets would have thrown out!!!!!!!! Amazing amount of washing up afterwards……………..

Went for a coffee afterwards with one of the other volunteer cooks – not seen each other since before Christmas so a lovely chance to relax and catch up after a busy morning

@michelinme – thank you for sharing that link about the effects of giving up alcohol for a month – will be watching it tomorrow when I have a bit time
    @jumpgoldpenguin – you could try hot water with lemon as someone else suggested to reduce the amount of coffee or find some fruit/herbal teas that appeal – no calories but tasty and comforting
    @daffodil2010 – your poor dad! the situation is stressful for you all – sending you a big virtual hug x
    @daw1962 – great job – you are on a roll 👍
    @flourbaby – fingers crossed for you although I have no doubt that you will succeed in your quest for a B2B2B – love the Dr Seuss quote!
    @bert1802 – how weird to read your story about your washer – my DD’s washing machine also packed up yesterday so she brought her laundry to our house on her way to work and picked it up tonight – they are off to buy a new one this weekend too…
    @judyjudes – sorry to read about your traumatic scopes – hopefully the contrast CT will lead to a diagnosis about those bleeds and a treatment plan for you. Here is the link for the spreadsheet for you x
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bs0KMBDCg6U1oB-Lwk7gYyNV-vXAjOPjYIOAMI6oays/edit?usp=sharing
    @chipmunk13 – not to worry tomorrow is another day – sounds like a very enjoyable evening with friends – to be enjoyed without guilt

Right I’m going to watch the new Death in Paradise so I’ll say goodnight/good morning depending on where you are in the world but TOGETHER WE ARE DEFINITELY STRONGER!

“Food is not the problem. It’s what we do with food that becomes the problem. That’s why we need to learn to keep everything in our lives – especially our eating – in proper balance.” -Joyce Meyer

I’ve royally fallen off my second fast day. I didn’t feel quite up to it and couldn’t think why. It’s the first fall off the wagon I’ve had since starting. Seeing as I managed 27hrs but not 36 I’m going to paste today down as my half day and I’ll attempt a full fast on Saturday again.

Never mind eh!?

USA Day 10 FD
    Second Post

The kitchen is closed and I had a successful FD coming in at 790 calories. Originally, I was going for 500 calories but I was too hungry and afraid that might lead me to a binge, so I added a salad. No wine tonight. It seems that whenever I drink a glass of wine I got up a pound! That must stop but I miss sitting in front of my fireplace with a nice glass of wine! Oh, well! 🙁 Maybe after I reach my goal!

Hope everyone is having a great day! See you all tomorrow! 🙂

Day 10 Minnesota, USA FD
    Yesterday’s FD was just under 800. Trying for a better one today, but will take 800. Planning for another FD tomorrow and will do 800. If unable I will fast on Saturday. It’s 3:23 and kitchen will close at 6-6:30 pm. Doing 16:8 today, yesterday 20:4.

Will catch up on posts later tonight.
    Best of luck to everyone. Stay strong!

Day ten, a fast day . I have lost another 400g. Weight is 68.6. I’m getting there !

Just checked my goal weight for the month is 67.3 with a months loss of 3 kg. I am 1.3 kg off my monthly goal with 20 days in which to do it.

Day 10, Guildford UK,last FD

Phew!

Mari

Day 10, UK, NFD

Just a quick check in for accountability. Yesterday was a successful FD, but scales stubbornly stay the same. Ah well … we soldier on ….

Have a great day everyone 🌼

Day 10, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Just a quick check in. Very unpleasant outside, raining instead of snowing. Dark and grey all day!

Hope everyone had a good Thursday! 😊

USA Day 10 FD

ShinyThing, I feel for you. I am also becoming jealous of everyone’s successes because I seem to have a very hard time losing. I lose a pound and seem to instantly put it right back on!! Well, like you said, ShinyThing, we have to soldier on! 🙂

Day 11 – Japan – WFD

My stomach is giving me a lot of trouble right now. I guess that makes the fasting easy! 😀

Keeping accountable – just met friends for lunch and watched them eat fish and chips and salt and pepper squid and chips while I drank fizzy water – feeling oh so virtuous!

Pocket list day 11
    @chipmunk13

Oh well done @chipmonk13, dont know if i couldve done that. The smell wouldve been enough to set me off 👏😇

Day 10 Ohio, US — FD(#45) ✔️

A decent FD right on target.

@dykask Hope your stomach gets feeling better very fast! I think Hippocrates used fasting as a way of healing digestive problems.

@jumpgoldpenguin Hang in there with the fasting! Maybe Winston Churchill can be help here: “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” So think of the day as a good stepping stone to success!

@at How was “Death in Paradise?” Here we only get old seasons on PBS. I must admit that I like Ardal O’Hanlon in the lead — he brings a good touch of whimsy that seems to fit right in with the locale and helps to keep the murders from being too grisly.

Day 10 – USA – NFD

Reading all of your posts with enthusiasm…no FDs yet this month, but perhaps when I travel next week, I’ll be driving a lot of the time, so hoping to fast then.

Day 10 9:00p.m. second post

@judyjudes, I just wanted to tell you I wish you luck tomorrow (you probably won’t see this until after) and will be thinking about you. I hope they can find the problem and I hope even more so they can rectify it. Prayers, hugs and positive thoughts sent to you. Oh, and yes, I am taller than you but not “willowy” these days. LOL I’m 169cm, or 5 ft and 6 1/2 in these days, down a 1/4 +inch.

Let us know how you do, please. I’m hoping for the best for you.

Day 11 – Melbourne AUS – NFD

FD ended at 670 cals, more than intended, but was feeling shocking – and after waking up I think it may have been carb withdrawal headaches. 4 days of virtually no sugar, and I didn’t realise that incidentally ate very few carbs as well, makes me think I was scoffing them down the carbs (more then I realised I was) if I had a reaction like that!!!

Completed my initial challenge of 4d sugar free, going to try and stay strong and carry it through today, it’s 3:30pm and so far so good – wish me luck!

@flourbaby I really need to make some bone broth, even just for snacks on FD’s. Thankfully I think I’ve avoided a cold, but no harm in bolstering the immune system!
    @matpi love that Churchill quote, very reassuring.

Happy Friday!

@judyjudes — I believe “EFS” is Epic Face Stuff (if I remember correctly.

Day 11, Emden Germany, FD

@annemarilyn thanks for thinking about me, I’m fine but have other things at my mind at the moment so won’t be around here much. MIL and friend not doing very well. x

Pocket list day 11
    @chipmunk13
    @dykask WFD
    @snowflake56

Have a nice day everyone!

Day – 11 – Ireland – NFD/CD

Janudry and sugar-free

Feeling good although also having headaches this week… think it’s possibly cutting the sugar..and cutting down on caffeine.
    1lb off my target for January (early December weight) but we will see how that’s going on Monday…

Good luck to all the fasters and have a good day all especially those who are under the weather right now

Onward and downward ⬇️

Day 11 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Afraid I did not complete my FD yesterday.

Stressful times with Dad in hospital. My brother and sister were in the hospital from 8am until noon yesterday, trying to meet the doctor he is under (or anyone on the team) to find out what they are doing to treat Dad. He is only in paracetamol now!!! And he tells us stories of young doctors popping in and telling him he will be discharged on Monday….and he can’t walk 5 steps on a Zimmer frame yet.

Eventually they gave up and went home. My sister will keep trying (she is an ex nurse so has been appointed our go-to person to talk medical stuff). Anyway, then my niece visited him, and maybe he opened up more to get, but he told her that the ex con and junkie in the other ward was threatening to smother all the other men with a pillow if they did not stop snoring. 😡 Dad felt threatened and vulnerable.

OMG I was so so so angry when I heard this. So stressed out. I was planning what I would do to this man, and they weren’t good.

So folks, I was so upset when I got home, DH brought me out to dinner and it did calm me.

I feel a lot better today, and optimistic that today will be a good day. My poor Dad, a big strong man who took no sh#t from nobody all his life…and now this. At least we got him moved. Thanks @at for the hug, I needed it.

Have a good Friday all, and sorry for the vent.

Day 11, London, UK, NFD

I’m looking forward to today, which WILL be controlled. I’ve had a really good & successful B2B2B, rewarded with a 3lb whoosh, which I’m going to hang onto tightly for the next 4 NFDs.

Welcome back @rainbowsmile, were you on holiday recovering from Xmas, or just taking a breather from our chattering voices!!!

@chipmunk, your willpower muscle is SUPER STRONG!!!! If I was there, I would have begged for ‘just one chip’ which would have opened the floodgates!!!

@dykask, I suppose the planche challenge is on hold with the dodgy wrist & tummy??

@daffodil2010, vent away!!! I visited my dad in hospital a couple of years ago and could clearly see the hand/ finger marks on his bicep where someone had held him down……………….. Livid, doesn’t quite describe my state of mind at the time!!! No matter how annoying, confused, disruptive someone is, there are other ways of controlling them than so physically that you cause damage!!! The junkie being annoyed by others should be moved to isolation, it’s a simple solution meaning the remainder of the ward feel secure!!!!

Off to Pilates now, I’ll catch-up later, happy fasting folks!!!

Good luck to all the fasters today. I’m not sure what I’m doing today on the fasting front but I’ve not eaten yet. Will see how it goes… Doesn’t matter if I do or don’t. The beauty of 5:2 is flexibility.

Day 11…..Florida……FD

I am still a bit behind on reading posts, hopefully, I can read them this weekend. Sometimes, I really hate when a wrench gets thrown into the mix.
    My FD went really well yesterday, I’m actually looking forward to another one today!
    I only ran into two hiccups while fasting……. I froze my butt off yesterday! I had such a hard time getting warm. Plus, it doesn’t help that we are in the middle of a cold spell here.
    Then, it’s towards the end of the day, I’m standing talking with my boss and my belly let’s this loud obnoxious noise, it was a mix of a growl and gurgling. Oh, my….. then my boss comments….. you know if you did not starve yourself, your stomach would not do that…….
    UGG!!! That statement is really starting to piss me off! I just want to scream at the top of my lungs! I am not F$#@*& starving myself! Just because I don’t eat at the normal standard times doe not mean I’m doing harm to myself!
    I sooo just wish these people would do the research! I guess it upsets me so much because there is a stigma around people who suffer with diseases that prevent them from eating. So to say your starving yourself means that it a voluntary action.
    I guess I should mention here….. before I started fasting, I did a lot of research on eating disorders, mainly to make sure I was not predisposition to have it and to help recognize signs.
    I’m good, I still can eat, I actually love food but I am very sympathetic to those who suffer from this condition. Plus, my best friend is and has been in recovery for nearly 20 years. I still see signs of her condition when I am with her and we don’t talk about my WOL.
    Sorry guys, my venting is over!
    Thank goodness, today is my last day of work.

@songbird…….. I don’t think my memory foam is working either! Do you think they will let us return them?

I finally did it
    I bought shoes with memory foam
    So now no more forgetting why I walked into the kitchen!

Day 11 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Good 800 FD yesterday. Haven’t done enough walking this week, the grey days are making me feel lethargic….I must make more effort!!!! Oh and I must also remember to drink enough water, so easy to forget that during winter.

Wishing the Friday fasters a successful day 🙂

Day 11 – Perth AUS – FD
    Day 10 – FD

@bert1802 – What fantastic comments! But… you know better 🙂 Don’t worry, one day they will discover this new way of eating called ‘five-two’ and will tell you all about it and how it’s so good for you and easy to do and blah blah 😉

Hope everyone is hanging in there and enjoying their food – something I am only just discovering how to do. Always thought ‘mindful eating’ was silly, but in truth it was me who was silly!

Day 11 UK CD

Another successful 800 calorie FD yesterday – I could easily get into the swing of regular 800 calorie OMAD weeks with the odd NFD. 800 calories feel an abundance for one meal, esp when used to thinking about 500 calorie ceilings.

Friday’s my weekly weigh-in and delighted to be back down to 143.5lb, only 0.5lb up on pre-Christmas weight. No time to measure but feeling thinner and less sluggish, plus slept really well after v early night – will do this again for the next few days to refill my sleep bank.

I’ll come back later to read posts – hope you all have a good day x

USA Day 11 CD

Today will be a NFD but a controlled one as I am trying to stay on 800 calories for a week to see what happens. I weighed myself this morning and found that I am down 2 lbs. Yay!

Daffodil, I am so sorry about your father! I am not really familiar with the Irish healthcare system but I would have thought they would be more responsive to their patients and their families. You, your Dad, and your family are in my prayers.

See you all later! 🙂

Day 11 USA (Illinois) NFD

Good FD yesterday, just about 500 calories, but most of them were in fats from my homemade Caesar salad dressing that I like. I will just live with the fact I really do like fats.

@daffodil2010 – hugs to you as you learn how to navigate your dad and his time in the hospital. Having ill parents is no fun at all.

@bert1802 – I am always cold, but moreso on FD’s. My opinion of your boss and his comments about your eating (or your stomach) is nothing I can write here.

@michelinme – Agreed on the niceties of 800 calorie FD’s. They have become pretty common for me in maintenance as the 1 of 6:1.

Onward and downward.

Day 11 – Iceland – FD

Haven’t been very fit this week so planned fasting has not happened yet. Cruella has been extra cruel as a result… pressing the restart button now!

Pocket list day 11

@chipmunk13
    @dykask WFD
    @snowflake56
    @bert1802
    @elektron
    @borealis

Day 11: Gloucestershire, UK: NFD Trying to be careful!

Day off today. Unhappily strained my back yesterday evening. Not allowing for the fusion, I overstretched it painfully. Hope it won’t become a problem. Painful, sleepless night.
    Spoke to dear daughter in Australia for the first time since she left us, via Skype (strange slightly dis-jointed experience owing to the long distance), great to see her face and hear her voice from 11,000 miles or so away. Amazing really!

@at: You live a very busy and fulfilling life, I would say. Good for you!
    @jumpgoldpenguin: You fasted for 27 hours…in my book that’s a great success.
    @rosyposy: Yes, you can do it! Great progress so far.
    @daffodil2010: Oh that is so awful for your poor dad…I do hope things improve quickly ((hugs)) You did get him moved? Well, if so that’s a relief. Stay strong xx

USA Day 11 CD

I don’t know what happened but google won’t let me enter the spreadsheet. I get a statement that I need permission and that I can request it. Has that happened to anyone else? I was fine yesterday!

Awwww @Daffodil210 im so sorry your going through this with your dad. Its bad enough seeing your dad vulnerable like that without the added agro from others on the ward. Big hugs coming your way.
    @ciren2 hope your back gets better soon, i strained mine a week ago lifting a heavy box wrong, my own silly fault, but its ok now thankfully. Yours will in time too.
    @michelinme good news about your weight loss.. keep going you can do it 🙂

Happy fastin everyone.

Day 11, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Dense fog, quite unusual here in the desert. Cold and damp. Still have to get to my 10.000 steps somehow.

Skyping with my best friend in Austria soon, at least I hope he will remember that we have a Skype date. He is not online yet…8 hours time difference is a lot, @ciren2: you must have even more hours between you and your daughter in Australia.

Going to the Symphony 🎼🎵🎶🎻🎺 tonight with DH. Chopin’s 1st piano concerto 🎹will be the highlight for me.

Have a good Friday everyone! 😊😊😊

Day 11. UK. CFD

@northerndawn thank you for wishing me luck. TMI warning. Who’d have thought carbon dioxide would cause so much pain. Not in my bowel but in the centre of my upper abdomen just under ribs. Radiographer said, ‘oh I’ll turn it down a bit’. It was as if he was blowing a tire up! It caused proper pain where you have to do controlled breathing in and out to manage it. I’ve been told I’ll be called to see consultant in the near future to discuss the results. Although I feel whatever was bleeding in November will be healed and there will be nothing to see. I don’t feel being celiac is the cause of the bleeding as I havnt found anything online to suggest that being celiac can be a cause.

@songbirdme lol EFS aka epic face stuffing … I’m sure I’ve been guilty of that from time to time.

Just a quick post as feel a bit under par and that crappy migraine is back. On a positive note it’s been a CFD as didn’t get to eat until 2:00pm and now I’m ready for bed 🛌

Peace & Love

Day 11 NFD Portugal

It’s been a crazy week. After two very relaxed days at beginning of the week thanks to my two wonderful daughters whose Christmas gift was a hotel break!! But have been playing catch up the rest of the week. Thankful it’s Friday. In the midst of craziness I managed my first FD this year. And I had courage to step on scales – as I thought – a long ways to go – at least 10k to lose!! Trying to walk 3 miles a day to get to1000 in one year.

@debster – yes when you do the maths, 1000 miles is v doable!

@matpi – sim eu falo português, e você?

Day 11, UK, FD

I woke up sneezing this morning 😱 , and I still feel a bit rough. I really don’t want another flu/cold 😡 . But the FD has gone ok so far. Mind you, I do feel like eating. Maybe because I feel rough 😔 . I’ll try to stay the course, don’t really want to ruin it 🙂

@ccco yes, we both seem to be plateauing, lets try and make a move forward 🙂 . Holding your hand tight.

@daffodil2010 I really feel for you, and your dad. My mum was in a similar situation the year before, totally vulnerable and dependant, and its really hard to see that, because she was really strong and independant all her life. I’m thinking of you and sending you a huge hug 🤗 xx

Have a great day everyone 🌼

Day 12, Wellington, NZ, 800 day

@ Flourbaby, not so iron clad in my willpower- Had a good FD yesterday until the large glass of wine 🍷 at dinner. Hope everyone else stays firm!

Am trialling fast 800 for the next week and won’t be able to weigh myself as we are away.

79.7 this morning (from 81.7 on January 2nd) sp hoping for another 2kg before the end of the month.

Day 12 -Melbourne AUS – NFD

Managed to limit the sugar yesterday to whatever was in about 2tbsp of vanilla Greek yoghurt, not totally sugar free Friday, but happy with that effort. Weight is still up due to recent NFD’s, but focusing on the good food choices, strong training, and limited sugar for the week. Will keep plodding along!

Nice mild day today so heading for a walk and coffee with a friend, then helping DH chip solid render off some walls. Has a very high cement content so it’s going to be tough (dodgy diy job years ago I think). Good exercise though!

@daffodil2010 that sounds absolutely awful! Thoughts are with you.

@bert1802 mine did that in a meeting yesterday!! And it wasn’t even a FD 😂 haha. It can be frustrating, but my response is always “understand fasting isn’t for everyone, but it works for me, and fits in well with my life”
    @ciren2 ouch! Hope your back pain resolves, sounds terrible
    @judyjudes I went through something similar a few years ago, the cause was helicobactor pylori which was dealt with, but symptoms still went on – tests showed up not much (would cry in frustration as I just wanted them to tell me what was wrong so i could move on) and was told simply have IBS/food intolerances as a result, so I absolutely sympathise with you, fingers crossed for some good news for you.

Day 11 USA (North Carolina) NFD

Quick check in. Trying to stay within my TDEE, but hanging in there.

@daffodil2010, I am so sorry he had to go through that. How horrifying to hear! And how maddening for you. My heart goes out to all of you. Hang in there as best you can. We are all sending hugs your way!

@at, I was trying to access the google sheet but it’s telling me I need to request permission. Maybe I’m doing something wrong?

Day 11, Gozo, Malta, nfd

Today I kept within my tdee.

Bert1802 sorry about your BIL.

Good night 💤

Day 11 second post

Today has been too full and i’m super tired again. Weird day’s eating – 4pm gf bagel,30g cheese and an apple 5.30pm some banana, date & cinnamon cake over tea with my mother. It’s made with coconut flour & sweet potato, gluten- grain- & sugar-free (must remember to calcuate the calories for future reference) Not eaten well but too late & too tired – need another 10 hrs sleep.

@judyjudes that sounds so painful – I hope the consultant appointment is soon & helpful.Hope the migraine passes too x
    @daffodil2010 your poor Dad; what a worry. I hope he has helpful treatment & is home again soon x
    @flourbaby congrats on your 3lb whoosh – & good luck holding on to it! 🙂
    @borealis hope you had a good restart x
    @rozb thank you 🙂
    @ciren2 so glad you talked with your DD 🙂 Hope your back is better for the rest
    @shinything hope you’re not sick again 🙁 I’m trying to remind myself that getting back to my plateau will be progress, post-Christmas 😀
    @snowflake56 I’m sorry for your troubles x
    @chipmunk13 2kg in 10 days is amazing – well done!
    @at I also have a problem with the spreadsheet which seems to have become View Only

Here’s a link to Dr Michael Mosley’s segment on effects of having a dry month (it’s the signed version as shown in the early hours of this morning!) https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0bmfpg2/sign/trust-me-im-a-doctor-series-8-episode-5

Wishing you all a good weekend, whatever it brings 🙂

Day 11 – UK – NFD

Great hike this morning covering around 5 miles in the fells around here – no sun unfortunately but it was dry and not windy – a large group of runners and walkers enjoyed coffee/tea together afterwards – life is good!!

Another busy afternoon so logging on for a quick check and comment briefly

@matpi – like you I rather like Ardal O’Hanlon in the lead and a good start to another series – hope you get to see it soon
    @daffodil2010 – thinking of you and your family 🤗
    @bert1802 – just ignore the doubters out there about this WOL like me – I follow 5:2 for myself and I know what it has done for my health and overall happiness with my life!
    @ciren2 – Yes I think I do – I was so lucky to be able to retire at 55 y.o. and have spent the last 5 years leading a much healthier lifestyle than when I was working – so I love being able to give something back with my volunteering but make sure that I have a good balance so I can do what makes me happy too
    @ccco @emma1202 @michelinme and others who have not been able to access the spreadsheet I’m not sure what happened but here is a link that I think should work ☺️
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bs0KMBDCg6U1oB-Lwk7gYyNV-vXAjOPjYIOAMI6oays/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to the weekend – a lovely lazy Saturday catching up at home and then a yoga workshop on the Sunday, a day that is planned to help us to let go of all that is required, preparing us to move into the current year feeling refreshed and rejuvenated held in a beautiful building in a wonderful woodland setting 🙏

“A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking…….because her trust is not in the branch but in her own wings……BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Day 11 Belfast CD

Yesterday’s FD wasn’t so controlled, but will try again next Monday.
    Feeling good; I spent today doing serious gardening, and have ticked off quite a few chores.

@judyjudes – I hope you find what’s causing your problems. I’m waiting for an ‘urgent’ endoscopy – 34weeks here. It’s ridiculous.
    @daffodil2010 so sorry to hear about the trials and tribulations with your dad. It’s not nice for anyone if he is feeling under pressure. I hope his problems are sorted soon. ((Hugs))
    @ciren2 I hope your chat with your daughter has eased your mind a bit. It gets easier!

Off to bed now. Night night

Day 11 = Eastern WA USA – FD

@at – I just tried to access the spreadsheet 2 ways – straight through my Google Docs and by clicking on your new link in your last post. I couldn’t find it in Google Docs and that’s where I’ve been inputting data earlier this month. On your new link, it was a view only mode and required me to ask the administer permission…

@snowflake56 – glad you’re doing fine!

@jaifaim – you’re right headaches could be from sugar or caffeine reduction. I’ve had some of that experience in the past. Also, dehydration can cause headaches. Just a thought.

@daffodil2010 – I so resonate with your frustration with your dad’s situation. We had similar challenges with my Mom in Canada. We unfortunately didn’t have a medical person in our family support. I hope you are able get what you need for him!

@flourbaby – hooray for a whoosh!

@rainbowsmile – did you do the 10 day fast with Eve?

@michelinme – woo-hoo for the progress you’re making post holidays!

@ciren2 – wow! your daughter is about 11,000 miles away? So glad you’re able to connect and see her face… Hope your back heals up quickly. Maybe an Epsom salt soak?

@redrockgirl302 – your musical menu in your area sounds wonderful! Do you usually go to Salt Lake for these events? We lived in Logan area for 7 years. I’ve lived in quite a few places. Your posts make me think about still needing to check out so much more in my new “home” in Eastern Washington. I do get to go to a TEDx event tomorrow in Coeur d’Alene tomorrow that I’m looking forward to; not music but should be inspirational.

@chipmunk13 – you’ve great progress so for January!

Oh, I just learned this morning that due to some lower numbers for this 1/4, I won’t be working for my present local university. But, due to several more universities in the ares, I may have a new opportunity on the horizon…

Have a refreshing weekend fasters!

Day 11 3rd post

@at sadly the spreadsheet still says it’s in “View” mode & won’t let me edit… I think only the person who set it up can change this?

USA Day 11 CD

Emma, I am having the exact same problem with the spreadsheet! Don’t know what’s wrong! It was fine yesterday!

Day 11 – USA – FD

Woo hoo….my first FD of 2019! 738 cals total. Also experienced a whoosh even before this FD, which leaves me below my goal of 150. I’m a happy camper. @annemarilyn, just wanted you to say hi…you asked me a question a while ago and I forgot what it was, but hello and happy 2019 to you and yours!

USA Day 11 CD

At, thanks for the spreadsheet link! I was able to get into it but it doesn’t allow me to enter any information. I don’t know what happened since it worked perfectly fine yesterday. It’s as though google took control of it! LOL

Viewing 50 posts - 401 through 450 (of 963 total)

You must be logged in to reply.