New to this! Transformation journey 2017

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New to this! Transformation journey 2017

This topic contains 256 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Dragon Fly 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 251 through 258 (of 258 total)

• FD going well, and I feel strong. Just got back to my desk to find someone has treated everyone in the department to a KitKat Chunky! I’m STRONGER that IT!! Pftt, chocolate .. who needs that??

Hope everyones doing ok xx

Hi everyone, I started this diet/way of eating just before Christmas. Since then I’ve managed to go from 13 stone 3 lbs to 12 stone 5lbs. I’m pretty pleased with this as I’m absolutely not careful at all on my non fast days.

I combine the diet with exercise and have got quite into running and I do that four times a week when I can (on the non fast days). I think the running certainly helps as it gives you a bit of a calorie buffer on the non fast days with each mile run being something like 100 calories used.

I’m in the middle of my second fast day for this week and although I find it hard work during the day I find the worst aspect is waking up at 4am feeling starving and then struggling to get back to sleep.

At over 13 stone I had just strayed into the unhealthy area of the BMI. I would like to get to 11 and a half stone as that is exactly in the middle of the healthy range and as I’m quite slight I think that would be good for me. It would also make me a faster runner.

Well done on the progress you’ve all made so far.

Hello PeteinSQ, looking forward to hearing your progress on 5:2 and well done for getting back on the wagon!

Dragonfly, how did your FD go yesterday? Hope you managed to resist the chocolate! I certainly didn’t!! 🙁

I changed my FD to mon, wed and thurs as its last day of term today and all the staff are going out to lunch. I wanted to be able to join in, plus with a half day I’ll be home early and more susceptible to snacking.

Hoping that by having a NFD today I might be able to squeeze in one extra FD (or VLC) day on Saturday when we are travelling so that will only have 4 (indulgent) NFDs while on holiday before being able to fast again and get back on track.

The school staff room is full of chocolate and cake and sweets. I had a small bit of rockeyroad, a hot cross bun and some chocolate. I was at work from 8.30 in the morning until 10pm at night yesterday so my willpower not to pick at the treats diminished but I managed to resist eating any of the Pizza Hut that was ordered. I was probably over my 500cals but hopefully not that much…

Good luck today everyone wether you are FDing or NFDing x

Hi guys, welcome PenteinSQ 🙂

Fast day went ok yesterday thanks Scanch and I did manage to resist the chocolate. Its still in my drawer as we speak!

I’m soooo glad its Friday, have a great day everyone.

Stay strong! Keep posting 🙂 x

How is everyone’s weekend going ?

Yesterday I squeezed in an extra FD and weighed 10st 8.5lb which is a new low, so I’m happy I’ve done it! Today is the first day of our week off and it’s been an indulgent start.. two pastries on the train to Edinburgh and a latte. We’ll be heading out for late lunch and dinner today (and the next few days) me and my bf like to indulge when we have time off from work.

We head home to London on Wednesday so decided that I’ll make that my next FD as a large portion of it will be travelling.. leave Edinburgh at 14.30 and won’t be back til 8ish at night and will do b2b with a Thursday FD too, so hoping to drop anything I might have gained from eating out a lot…then I can enjoy fri/sat/Sun on our week off an NFDs

Morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend. I had a lovely one .. stayed out in the camper. I just love those weekends, being outside! Happy days.

Fasting today, and will do Tues and Thursday too .. I had wine this weekend, although not too much food, so hopefully wont be too bad when I do finally pluck up the courage to weigh myself this week.

Did a workout before work this morning, so feeling positive so far. Need Monday out of the way though, not my favourite day of the week!

Stay strong x

Well.. not going great my end ! Weighed 10st 8.5lb just before we went away to Edinburgh. I failed my fast day on Wednesday so did a
    B2B thurs/fri.. weighed in on the scales at around 10st 9.45lb on Saturday morning which was disappointing but okay. I then had a pretty bad day food wise on sat (but it was also a fairly physically demanding day helping my dad clear the garden out into a skip) so I’m doing another b2b (Sun/mon) I have weighed myself this morning on the start of the second day and I am 10st 11 !! Arghh… hoping some of this is just water retention etc but it feels like I am back at square one again 🙁

Don’t lose heart Scanch .. keep going. Read back through the thread, as a few of us have had the same problems. The weight will come off, and like you say a lot of it is probably water anyway. I know how frustrating it is, but stay strong 🙂 xx

Viewing 8 posts - 251 through 258 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply.