New to this! Transformation journey 2017

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
New to this! Transformation journey 2017

This topic contains 256 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Dragon Fly 7 years ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 258 total)

• Don’t give up Vicky, we’re with you. It will definitely be water weight if its that time of the month, and that will go away again in no time. Your doing everything right .. so the weight will start to drop again. I hate this time of the month because of the weight gain, its not good, but its only temporary 🙂

I love the Davina workouts 🙂 I have the 7 minute fit one 🙂 So do-able when you haven’t much time, or you can do the whole thing if you have time!

Keep smiling 🙂 we’re in this together x

Just got back from my lunchtime walk .. and now have horrendous tummy ache 🙁 Not sure why, but its not good. I’m still carrying on with my fast day .. I refuse to give in! I’m feeling a bit off generally this week, so its probably all connected.

How are all my fasting friends getting on? Stay strong!

Someone posted a quote in another forum .. I love it:

TEAM spells … Together Everyone Achieves More! 😀

We can do this …

Kay, I love how positive and motivational you are! 😊 I am fasting today, only had a cup a soup, some grapes and a plum so far. Planning some hot dogs for tea (not very healthy, I know but at only 19kcal each, they’ll do for today).
    Vicky, keep your chin up and don’t be so hard on yourself 😘

Yes, thank you for all of the positive support – it makes a big difference being in a group because it gees you up and also, it means you’re accountable to someone else! T.E.A.M. – how true! I’ve had a very growly tummy today but I’ve had my 500 calories now (cold chicken tikka pieces and some roasted mediterranean veg for dinner!). I’m going to knock back lots of water for the rest of the evening and hope that that doesn’t get retained too! Otherwise, I’m going to look like Violet Beauregarde inflating in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory…Perhaps I need to be popped like a balloon?
    I never knew that about hot dogs, Sanya!

The hot dogs must have been a specific brand as when I went to buy more – it was a different brand and much more calories 😕 I ended up with 2 bacon medallions and an egg.
    I still have 222kcal left (I tend to eat more in the evening so trying to keep some for then.)
    Feeling hungry but feeling good today too as it feels like I’m back on the wagon 😁

Hi everyone,

I am new to this journey too. Just completed my first fast yesterday, however have a few questions.

I am a 26 year old, 6ft male, weighing 86 kgs. I want to lose about 10-12 kgs through the course of this journey.

While reading and researching about this, I’ve found that a lot of people talk about a 36 hour fast each time its done.. I’m confused as to what that exactly means?

For my first fast yesterday, I skipped breakfast, had a 300 calorie salad for lunch (12:30pm), and a 200 calorie dinner (7:30pm). I supplemented the rest of the day with lots of green tea (calorie free)

This morning (8am), I had a glass of milk, then a banana at 10am, and will be having a regular lunch at 12:30.

Any clarification on the 36 hour fast would help.

Thanks so much!

Hi, SanFranDieter

I think it just means, for example, fasting from 8pm on a Monday and breaking your fast on Wednesday at 8a.m. So basically, Tuesday is the actual fast day. The time between 8pm Monday and 8am Wednesday is 36 hours. I might be wrong but that seems logical. You don’t have much to lose and you’re young and male so I bet you lose your weight really quickly! Good luck!

I am also feeling HUNGRY, Sanya. But I won’t crumble. It might involve an early night to avoid longingly staring at the fridge though…

Vicky

Hi SanFran. My understanding is the same as Fatty44’s.
    I normally have an early night on a fast day but am a keen photographer of the Northern Lights which are out tonight. There is a lot of cloud near me though and I’m too scared to go to bed in case the cloud moves 😂
    A couple of times today, I’ve thought of giving in as I’m feeling so hungry but it would be such a waste to a good start in the day! Drinking a lot of flavoured green tea to try and fill me up!

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear u guys are not loosing or still holding to the weight. I was also having that problem remember with periods and while sick. My suggestion maybe u guys try and tweak a bit whenever u can. For example I had Monday n Tuesday back to back fast and I only eat my calories in the evening and try never to go over 500 calories. Out of curiosity I checked my weight on Wednesday morning and I was down another 1.6lbs. So yesterday was my NFD and I only had a guava and a coffee made only with milk during the day and had my lovely indian dinner as planned and dessert was a coffee cupcake with cream cheese and cappuccino frosting. So basically on NFD that fall in the week I will try eating the bulk of the calories in the evening. Today again a fasting day for me. Will have omelet with sugar snaps and salad for dinner. But on the weekends we try and stick to 2 big meals. I am sure that we all have days that the weight will fluctuate. So lets be positive and never give up. And that we are here for each other 🙂

I also forgot to mention that I did exercise yesterday in the morning, 20 minutes on the bike and 1000 skips. Today 35 minutes of bike and dumbbells. Happy fasting and a great day ahead!

Hi SanFran 🙂 I’m not sure about the 36 hour thing either. From what I’ve read on here, you wake up in the morning, eat 500 cals during the course of the day, and then go to bed. Simple 🙂 I know some people wake up and chose to eat nothing on a fast day, but I’ve not done that myself. Good luck anyway, let us know how you get on 🙂

Riz, I agree we need to tweak things every once in a while, our bodies seem to get bored with routine, so we need to trick our metabolism by altering fast days, back to back fasts etc.

Vicky, lol at the Violet Beauregarde comment 😀 I do love that film!

Kelly, hope you didn’t give in and got through your fast day okay 🙂

I’m out for lunch today, I really want to keep it low. I’ll have a look at the menu beforehand and see what I can have that’s healthy. I really don’t want to be sat at work feeling full … I don’t usually eat much in the day, even on a NFD.

Have a great day everyone, almost weekend 🙂

xx

Sanya – where are you if you can see the Northern Lights?! I am so envious! Don’t give up!

Well, I am 4lbs down on yesterday, so I think we can safely assume that that was the dreaded WATER RETENTION. Violet Beauregarde has deflated!

I just did a Davina 7 minute HIIT. I nearly died. But now I have resuscitated myself, I feel quite good. Hopefully, I will be in a fit state to teach Year 3 a bit later!

It’s NFD for me today but I’m doing a 3rd FD tomorrow because I’ve got to shift this flab. Very much looking forward to Saturday as a result!

Vicky

Morning folks! Well, I didn’t give up treaters at and 1lb down on the scales today 😊
    Vicky – 4lbs 😳 That’s amazing!
    I’m in the North East of Scotland. See them quite often here which is amazing (apart from last night when everyone else in Scotland seen them and the cloud here didn’t shift 😫)

Kelly

Well done Vicky and Sanya on your loss. Can’t wait for the weekend also. The fasting going well so far. Have a good one everyone.

Well done, Kelly! Keep going! Hadn’t realised you could see the Northern Lights so regularly up there – how wonderful!
    4lbs loss in one day sounds good but given that I had already lost it then regained it for an entire week, I’m finding it difficult to be impressed with myself! However, it means that I’ve lost 4lbs in 3.5 weeks (I thought I’d been doing the diet for 4.5 weeks!) so that’s ok if it doesn’t wang back at me AGAIN!!!! The graph in my tracker looks ridiculous….
    You’re v disciplined, Riz. If it’s an NFD for me, I’m just a bit more careful than usual!

Thanks Vicky, I just want to be able to wear my nice clothes that are lying in my closet. That’s y I am pushing it a bit. Thank God FD for me now only on Monday.cant wait for tomorrow!

Hi, Znj13

I’ve got about 3.5 stone to lose and I’m losing weight very slowly so I don’t want to fast for a 12 hour period – I want to stick to my current regime so that my body adjusts to it. But I hope you have found lots of volunteers via the forum groups!

I added in a 3rd fast day yesterday so I am expecting some decent weigh-in results on Monday/Tuesday! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Vicky

I over indulged big time this weekend and weight was up this morning 🙁

Need to get back on this!

Not feeling great about myself 🙁

Back tomorrow, after my fast day today.

x

Hi Kay, I did the same this weekend! Today fasting and tomorrow also. I don’t have the guts to check the weight. Will wait till Wednesday morning.

Hi Riz, there was something about this weekend it seems!! Hope your fast days going ok. Its always harder to get through when I’ve had more food over the weekend 🙁 I’m staying strong so far, and have a low cal meal (270 cals) for later when I get home from work!

Green Tea and water for me until then.

Good luck, keep going .. we can do this!

Its quiet on here, hope everyones ok xx

Fasting going difficult today. Finding it very dragging. But we will stand strong together. Good luck to u too.

Hi, Riz and Kay
    I am fasting today too. My weight was up 2lbs again this morning. It’s so depressing. I didn’t eat particularly badly over the weekend either. I am also hoping that by Wednesday, there will be a drop in weight. I keep losing and gaining the same 4lbs repeatedly. I may do a 3rd fast day on Friday AGAIN in addition to Monday and Wednesday. But I’ve just watched a bit of the Horizon prog again to remind myself of the other benefits (reduced risk of cancer, heart disease, stroke and probably Altzheimers) and Michael Mosely lost about a stone in 5 weeks doing 5:2. I’ve effectively done the same number of fast days in 4 weeks as he did in 5 and if I judge my weightloss today, I’ve only lost 2lbs!!! I know women store fat more effectively, but this is ridiculous! How can he lose 12lbs more than me?! We’re not talking the odd pound here or there, we’re talking the best part of a STONE more!:-( WHY?!? (Think I’m feeling ‘hangry’ at the injustice!) Vicky

Hey Vicky. Sorry to hear that u are not loosing as u suppose to. Maybe try and cut down on your sodium intake. I remember in the past I lost a lot of weight cutting down on the salt, and I lost a lot of retained water. Sometimes the sodium makes us retain so much, and makes it heavy on the scales, maybe that’s whats happening to u.
    I got my period this evening, now I understand why I was eating so much on the weekend! Today’s fast went ok, lets see how tomorrow gonna go. I won’t dare to check my weight this week!
    Kay, hope your fast went well.

Hi Vicky, I find it so frustrating too, to lose say 2lb only to put it on again. I agree about the sodium. I do try to cut down on salt, but love it! Its terrible for making us retain water though 🙁 At the end of the day men have it easy .. in everything they do lol 😉

Riz, good to know there’s a reason for feeling so hungry! I’m terrible at that time of the month for craving carbs!

My fast day went ok, I feel better this morning, although don’t want to step on the scales for a while. I was so depressed yesterday.

Have a great day guys, we’re strong together 🙂

Keep posting 🙂 🙂

Hi guys. Did a bit of exercise today. The fasting is going ok so far. Having my black coffee. Im suppose to weigh in tomorrow but am a bit sceptic to do so because of periods. Lets see if I will have the guts in the morning. Dinner will be salad and an omelet. During this time of the month it’s good if we can try and cook with less salt! Kay I ate 2 meals on Saturday and Sunday and they were high in carbs! 🙁
    That sometimes makes the weight fluctuate. Don’t let this frustrate u. Hang in there. as long as u a loosing consistently every month. When u fasting again this week?

Hmm. I don’t really add much in the way of salt to my food. I tend to cook from scratch. I don’t think it’s sodium. That cannot possibly account for virtually no weight-loss! I’ve lost some of the lbs I had gained this morning but not all despite the fast day and exercise. I’ve got such a lot of weight to lose and this is just painful! I need to see some significant results and soon! I’m going to do 3 fast days this week (the 3rd week out of 5 so far!) and continue to exercise and be careful on NFDs. But I really don’t see what else I can do. I should be losing significant amounts! It’s no longer my time of the month either so no reason for excess water retention. SIGH.
    Men definitely have it easy!!!!!
    I don’t even find the fast days that difficult. Yesterday seemed easy. I’ve got used to them now. I haven’t really got any other solutions to my weight loss so I will have to persist for a while. Scientifically speaking, I should definitely be losing weight – the reality is just not living up to the science!!!!
    Vicky

Riz, ill be fasting Thursday this week 🙂 I’ll definitely keep going with this, because despite the frustrating weight loss slowing down, I do feel better for it. I have more energy, and feel better generally 🙂 Its got to be doing us good 🙂

Vicky, hang in there with this .. I know its frustrating. I’ve been at this since January and lost the weight in the first few weeks, now it seem so much harder to shift. Are you eating enough on your NFD, as mad as that sounds. I know the 5.2 thing tricks the metabolism, so really low on fast days and quite a lot higher on the other days, not going silly though. Sometimes I find it hard to actually eat up to my TDEE, as it seems so much after a fast day, but I know this is how it is supposed to work. They say there’s no such thing as starvation mode on this plan, but I do believe that the metabolism slows down the less we eat, and boosting it up after a fast day will speed it up .. and promote weight loss. I’m no expert though.

Keep smiling and stay positive 🙂

xx

Kay I will be fasting with u on Thursday also. Today’s fast in going difficult, I noticed when in my menses I feel hunger pangs. But I won’t give up!

Hi Kay and Vicky. I checked my weight this morning and I was down 1.8 lbs. yuuuppiii. 🙂
    I am so happy. Sorry u guys are not loosing how u suppose to. I am actually feeling bad in posting my weight loss. 🙁 Maybe u guys can try and join me on the fasting days. Just a suggestion. I would love to see u loosing with me.

Hi, Riz
    Don’t feel bad about posting your weightloss – we need to know that it DOES work to encourage us aswell. I just can’t work out why it isn’t for me. I’m doing my fast days on Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week so it’s another fast day today for me. I’m not even finding the fast days particularly difficult, which is the irony!!! I am up another lb this morning too. So only 1lb less than my original start weight from 4.5 weeks ago. It is a complete mystery. SIGH!!!!!

Keep going, Riz!
    Vicky

Riz, you MUST keep posting about your weight loss, as Vicky said it encourages us too!! Next week, I might try three FD’s .. so far since January, I’ve only done Mon/Thurs so might need to introduce another day, just to see if it works. You’re doing great, so keep going!

Vicky, I sympathise totally, especially when we’re doing everything by the book! It doesn’t make sense. Its a NFD for me today, and rather than my usual plan of not eat all morning and then nibble on ryvita at lunch, I’m trying to spread the cals out .. just had some fruit, I have a sandwich and cereal bars for throughout the day, and then I’ll have dinner later. Lots of water and black coffee. Get through today and then fast tomorrow.

Keep the faith .. I’m sure we’ll both see results soon! I know plateaus and fluctuations are expected along the way. I might not do my usual weigh in Monday, but leave it a week and see what happens.

Have a good day lovelies .. half way to weekend!!

Kay x

Thanks guys. Vicky and Kay. Maybe try and do 2 back to back fasts Monday and Tuesday perhaps and check weight only on Wednesdays. And see if it makes a difference, just a suggestion, that’s how I am seeing the results.
    Did my 40 minutes of exercise today. NFD for me too. Today Very hungry, so I will have my oats porridge made with milk and try and save the rest of the calories for the evening.

I’ve been reading the fast diet book this morning. I think is must be something to do with insulin and glucose levels. I am sure I have some kind of problem. The only diet that had long term results with me in the past was a low-carb diet. And because I wasn’t really eating carbs, they weren’t being converted into fat. I think my body must be particularly desperate to turn ANY carbohydrates I eat into fat and it’s probably very efficient at it so I think I am going to avoid carbs on NFDs and FDs as much as I can from now on and stick with protein and veg. I’ll still have a bit of wine on a Saturday night and for celebrations but I don’t normally drink in the week anyway. I think I will massively up my water intake to flush out the fat too. I can’t believe that the fasting is having no effect at all. It must be unseen benefits at the moment. And my body is obviously extremely efficient at resisting it. Desperate to preserve its capacity! Consecutive days of fasting don’t particularly make a difference in the studies they showed and I know I won’t be able to maintain that. More likely to give up altogether because I’ll be miserable. If I am doing 3 fast days a week, ultimately there MUST be results. If there aren’t, I will go to a doctor. I don’t seem to have an symptoms of Type 2 diabetes though.
    It’s helpful to know that I am not the only one struggling. I’ve got age (44) against me too. Going to do a Davina HIIT now! Maximise my fast day!
    Well done with your exercise, Riz!

Vicky, am hitting 40 this May. I have been in several diets in my life, this one seems to be the most effective one so far. I did the atkins diet and lost plenty weight, then i would get fed up and put all the weight back and more. i did the waterfast lost loads of weight and i was miserable seeing my children and hubby eating. i did also calorie counting, that was boring, didn’t loose much. after all that i decided to go for 4:3. The weight loss it’s been slow and steady. i did plateau few times already, but it seems to be working. After i am near my goal weight i will swicth to 5:2. i also find 3 days of fasting in the week to much!
    Maybe u right, your condition seems to be a bit different. Maybe low carb might help. Give it a try and see if it makes a difference on the scales. Good luck to u!

I lost all of the weight before in 2011 and kept it off for over 18 months. I only put it back on because I got so miserable when my previous relationship ended. Comfort eating! But, of course, I was younger then – 38/39 years old. I am heading towards menopause etc and it’s around this age that women put on more weight and find it a lot harder to lose. I think those 5 or 6 years have made a big difference. I’m not as heavy as I was when I started the low carb diet in 2011 (a stone lighter than my start weight then, in fact). I did start low-carbing again in the autumn but that wasn’t working anywhere near as effectively as it did in 2011. I’ve never got on with calorie counting, like you. I find it unsustainable. It just doesn’t suit me. Whereas, I can see myself fasting in the long term. If I lost all of the weight, I would still maintain it with 6:1 because of the health benefits. Hopefully, low-carbing on NFDs and drinking considerably more water will pay off!!! IT HAS TO!!!!!!

Vicky I have age against me too .. its not fair! I have been in denial about the fact that that is obviously slowing down my weight loss 🙁 Ahh for the metabolism I used to have! Hope you enjoyed your workout! I’ve been lazy today and not done anything yet! May manage a walk at lunch time 🙂

Riz, I’m going to do Mon/Tues and Thurs fast next week. See if it helps 🙂

Stay strong guys xx

Hey Kay. So nice of u to join me next week. 🙂 hopefully u will see some results. Vicky the age does affect the metabolism, unfortunately. Hang in there. Hopefully it will get better. Where is Foodfairy this days? All the other ladies also?

Its good to know that we can do this together Riz 🙂 I’ve never done a b2b fast before, but hopefully I will be able to do it. I am certainly feeling positive about doing it!

I’m not sure where FoodFairy, Sanya, ChubbyPenguin are! Hope they’re all out there doing great and getting results! For now, we’re just the three musketeers lol .. battling on!

Just been for my lunchtime walk, struggled a bit .. but did it 🙂 Now going to enjoy my sandwich 😛

Fast day tomorrow, and actually looking forward to it! Its funny, when I know I cant have lunch .. I’m at a point where it doesn’t actually bother me now and I feel calm about it all 🙂

x

Kay, I never look forward for my fasts! Tomorrow also fasting with u. How much weight u need to loose and how much u lost from the time u started? I believe u also started in jan.

Hey ladies, I am still here – keeping updated on how you’re all doing but haven’t posted cos I’ve been awful this week. Every day I start by planning a fast day but haven’t managed one since last week. I always feel so hungry on my fast days and struggle to concentrate on anything as all I think about is food lol. I’m back up by 8ozs which I’m not overly worried about and I am eating much healthier than I was prior to starting this. I just really need to get my head back in the game!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not updated in a while, life has been super busy lately!
    So I have been fasting now for 6 weeks, I did 4:3 for the first 3 and then I have done 5:2 since. Overall I have lost 8Ib which is fantastic for me! But even better is I’ve lost inches from everywhere and pretty much dropped a dress size!

I recon I am about half way to where I want to be 🙂
    Sorry I don’t write more but it is wonderfully motivating reading the thread every now and again when I have a bit of free time!

Good Luck everyone 🙂

Hi Sanya, I know how it feels when fast days get like that, but I’m sure you’ll get back into it soon enough 🙂 As long as your feeling healthier then that’s what matters at the end of the day 🙂

Knedod2017, that’s a great weight loss! Glad to know you’re still around reading the thread 🙂

Riz, I just like the calmness I feel during a fast when I don’t have to worry about what I have to eat at lunch, blah blah. Its easier somehow.

I’ve been at this since the beginning of Jan, and have lost 8lb so far .. but as you know I lost most of that in January and have been the same for what seems like forever now!

Bring on 4.3 next week! Riz, I know you’re with me 🙂

As far as future weight loss goals, to start with I’d like to lose another 14lb! It seems such a mountain to climb though!

Good morning 🙂 I just KNEW I shouldn’t have given in and weighed myself last night .. big mistake, up a lb!!

Anyway, to say I’m motivated this morning is an understatement! I got out the 5:2 books and dusted them off …. I also have the Fast Beach One (4:3) which I am going to start next week. Its a six week plan, and I think its the boost I need. I was reading it before work, and could have stayed reading until I’d finished it lol.

I’m fasting today as per my usual week on 5:2 and then will do the three FD next week. I was talking about it yesterday but am SO determined now! I need some weight loss .. to plateau now is not good enough, and to gain is unacceptable to me … I need to up my game 🙂

Hope everyones ok .. have a good day. I’ll be back later xx

Hi Sanya and knedod 2017, nice to hear from u guys. Well done knedod2017 keep it up and Sanya u right, u need to get your head back in the game, lol. Kay, I use to weigh myself almost every day and I use to feel frustrated with the ups and downs on the scale, since I started this WOE I am trying to do it only once a week, after a b2b fast. The 3 fasts arent so bad, the b2b are a bit difficult, but once u get use to it u wont feel it so much. I am with u in this, we can do it! Fasting today going ok, having my black coffee, later for dinner will have 2 minute noodles with a poached egg.

I quite look forward to fast days too! For all the effect they’re having on me…GRRR! I’m down 1lb on yesterday but this is just one of the 4lbs that I’ve lost and regained over the past 4.5 weeks so I’m not celebrating! I found my fast day easy yesterday and I did my Davina HIIT for 7 mins (again – it nearly finished me off!)
    It’s heartening to hear that other people are losing weight. I just wish I knew what on earth was going on with my body!
    What’s the difference between the 5:2 book and the Beach Body one? I nearly bought it but read a review which basically said it was 4:3 + exercise + avoiding carbs. Which is what I’m doing!!! Any top tips gratefully received!!!
    Vicky

Hi all!

I wanna share my beggining in this lifestyle too! First of all, congrats to all of you!
    I’ve done 5:2 for about three months last year, and lost 10 lbs! I was so so happy… but then changed my job and it was so stressful that I ended up giving all up, and gaining all the weight again. Even though I was so happy with this diet, which I was a lifestyle for me. This week I decided to do a low carb diet to lose a few pounds faster, but honestly, is not for me… so as I am very motivated now, I’m starting over, tomorrow will be my first fast day, and I’m very positive about it.
    Wish me luck! Good luck and hard work to all of us! 🙂
    Forgot to mention… I’m a big girl, 5’11 tall and 14st and 8 pounds. My goal weight is 11 st and 5 pounds.
    🙂

Hi Vicky, not sure what is the difference between those 2, but I normally do the 4:3 with exercise anyway, don’t avoid carbs but.
    Hi lisgaj and welcome! 🙂 wish u all the best, am sure u can do it, again! We all here for u. 🙂
    Today I had my black coffee in the morning, saving my calories for the evening. Having fish and chips and prawn pops for dinner, yummy! I made some chocolate brownies to have with ice cream for dessert, can’t wait for it.
    Have a lovely weekend everyone 🙂

In the Fast Beach Diet book, they recommend it for six weeks, as a boost to the 5.2 diet, if people have hit a plateau and/or aren’t losing like they should. From what I’ve read so far, you incorporate more exercise, become more mindful on NFD, and cut out alcohol altogether for the six weeks (not sure if I can manage that part lol) .. after the six weeks, revert to 5.2 again 🙂 I’ll give it a go, it seems to be working for Riz 🙂

Lisgaj, welcome to our little group 🙂 There is SO much support here, it helps me enormously when things get a bit rough!

I had a really successful FD yesterday, and cals were 397 at the end of the day 🙂 Next week is Mon/Tues and Thursday .. combined with more exercise. I’ve been so unmotivated with that this week.

Have an amazing weekend guys 🙂

We can do this! xx

Not sure about cutting the alcohol with the Fast Beach – ugh! But the rest sounds ok. I only really have about half a bottle of wine on a Saturday but I really look forward to it!!!

I’m on my 3rd fast day today. Feeling a bit despondant. Are any of you on the Mirena coil? I am wondering if this is the explanation for my stubborn lack of weightloss. There’s no official info to suggest it makes you put on weight that you can’t shift. But lots and lots of it anecdotal evidence. GPs get paid to provide them so there’s every incentive to promote them and hide the drawbacks.

Good luck lisgaj! I’ve got a similar amount to lose.

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend – I am looking forward to my NFDs!!!!!!!
    Vicky

Some good news AT LAST!!! I am a total of 6lbs down today!!!! What a relief. I’m pretty sure the hormone in the Mirena is preventing decent weightloss given that 3 out of my 5 weeks have been 4:3 and not 5:2 but this morning’s weigh-in has given me encouragement so I hope it helps some of you too. EVEN I HAVE LOST WEIGHT!!!!!! Previously thought impossible! Suspect it will be back on again on Monday but I’ve broken the blasted 4lbs off-and-on barrier at last…
    Vicky

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 258 total)

You must be logged in to reply.