Need a Fasting/Diet Buddy +-25y/o

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Support, chat and encourage
Need a Fasting/Diet Buddy +-25y/o

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tokyo-Skinny 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all!

I’m a 25-year-old graphic designer living and working in Tokyo. I have done a little bit of television work in the past year, and I am interested in pursuing it further. However, I would like to lose around 15-20lbs (7-9kg) before I begin applying to talent agencies here.

I am currently…

5’9.5” (176.5cm)
    150lbs (68kg)

Last Christmas, I managed to drop down to 138 lbs (62kg) for a trip to Hawaii, but unfortunately I gained it all back after I got back (no more goal!) However, this time, I’m in it for the long run.

My max weight (in the US) was around 172 lbs (78kg), but in Japan, I tend to be around the 150lb (68kg) mark if I am not intentionally dieting.

I would like to weigh between 130 and 135 lbs ultimately (My weight varies as much as 5lbs a day, so I’m giving myself a span vs an exact weight.

My Hawaii diet included a 5:2 fast technique that worked great. Hopefully, this time, I can stick with it!

I have a few “cheats” that I have to allow myself.

(1)I am a type 1 diabetic (well controlled), so if my blood sugar goes low, I will allow myself to drink a 280ml bottle of juice to bring it up. (For those of you familiar with insulin pumps, basically, I’ll be turning my basal rate to zero to counteract the fasting. It worked fine before!)

(2)I started work at a new design office two weeks ago, and most of the time people eat lunch individually. However, since I haven’t met everybody at the office yet, if somebody I don’t know asks me out to lunch, I’ll have to say yes and change my fasting day!

Basically, I’m looking for somebody who will motivate me to stay on track with this fast and/or future fasts! Ideally, this person would fall in the 20-35 age range!

Let’s keep each other focused on losing weight and looking skinny by being accountable to each other!

Since I live in Japan, I can’t use text messaging.
    Therefore, I would prefer to exchange
    (a) Facebook pages (for private messaging)
    (b) LINE App usernames
    (c) Maybe snapchat?
    (d) Maybe Skype?

Email addresses are also a possibility, but I would prefer using a messenger service!

Hi.

I am also looking for a fasting diet buddy.

I can chat with you via Facebook or Gmail.

Awaiting your kind response.

Regards.

Thanks for responding, and I apologize for the late reply! It seems like there isn’t a way to private message on this forum… so please send me an email! skinniewhinnie@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.