My tough journey of losing weight

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
My tough journey of losing weight

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Minka 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I am new to this forum and I would like to share my journey with you. I am a 51 year old woman who struggles with weight as I love and enjoy eating. As I was younger I did not have any health issues. But it started when I was 50, with cholesterol and sugar and blood pressure. The doctor was ready to give my some medicines to lower my cholesterol but I refused. I am very glad to find Dr Mosley “5-2” Fast Diet.

I have started the Fast Diet since April 25, 2016 with the weight of 81kg (178.57lbs). I have been following a very strict calorie counting schedule. At the beginning I did not weigh myself daily but after a week I did and it was good for me to weigh myself daily, it is amazing to see how 200 grams of losing weight means to me.

With the Fast Diet, I also do 6 hours a week of weight training and some cardio (which I hate!), and perhaps once or twice a week of 20 minutes of HIIT.

Now after three months now I weigh 66.70kg (147.048lbs). I need to lose another 5kg (11.023lbs).

After a few weeks of the Fast Diet: I eat only one meal a day around 10.30-11.00am. I feel full much quicker than before. I don’t get hungry in the evening, only occasionally I do but I drink tea of water.

Next month I will have my medical check-up and I expect my cholesterol to decrease. From obesity to overweight, now I am very excited to be on my way to become “normal”.

Thank you, Dr Mosley.

Hi Tianthai! Welcome to the forums. That is a great story! I bet your doctor will be delighted too!

Congratulations with your weight loss! Do you eat one meal a day on fast days or on all 7 days of the week?

I shared in your excitement when reading your story! Thank you for posting the details of what has been working so well for you! I’d be interested to read what your doctor has to say of your results!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.