My Third Week :)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ChrissieinBrittany 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• A drumroll, please…

This morning’s weigh-in showed an additional loss of 1.5 pounds. In 3 weeks I have lost 7 pounds total. (half stone)

Less than 2 stone to go.

And it has been without feeling deprived…depraved…or all those other nasty feeling generally associated with dieting 🙂

I LOVE this programme!

well done really pleased for you, it was my weigh in this morning and another 1lb in the right direction im now under 13 stone! by 1 lb but it feels like a huge mile stone for me not been this weight in many many years, yay us! xx

Well done! I don’t weigh myself until Wednesday but, for the first time in my dieting life (that’s most of it) I’m not scared of what the scale will say (well not very anyway). I too love this programme!

I spoke too soon! I’ve just weighed myself and put on 500g. I hate that feeling. Just want to dive into the biscuit barrel.

Step away from the biscuit barrel, ChrissieinBrittany! There could be any number of reasons why that 500gs has shown up! Keep going. I weighed yesterday and the scales tell me I’ve gone up 1lb. I’m thinking of just weighing once a month, as I retain fluid at certain times, and hope that a monthly weigh in will have a more realistic reading. Good luck

Thank you Mrs KJW!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.