My struggle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MaryAnn 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi

I am GJ.

I am a 23 year old Belgian guy, I’ve been struggling with my weight since I was 12.
    I’ve tried different diets. Last year I lost 12kg with the Atkins diets and over the last year I gained it all back. I found that I couldn’t keep up with that diet for the rest of my life, so I started eating carbs again…

Then I found out about the fast diet, read about it, watch videos about it and decided that I want to try it for myself.

So right now I’m on week 3 of my fast diet. It’s going good in one way;
    I don’t have any problems with the fasting days, however my weight is not really dropping.

So far I lost 1kg in 2 weeks and I know that my body needs time to lose the weight and that this is not just a diet, but a lifestyle.

I just wanted to post here on this forum to get a bit of motivation. Will I lose weight at some point in this diet?

When did you guys started losing weight?

I try to exercise, but since the weather has been quit hot, I’ve only managed to work out on my crosstrainer twice this week for 30 minutes.

I really want to lose the 12kg again.

Tips would be great!

My tip would be to stick with it! It sounds like your fast days are going fine, so pay attention to not overeating on your non-fast days. You don’t necessarily have to count calories, but don’t go crazy. In time, many of us have found that fasting decreases our appetite on non-fast days.

Oh, also, don’t just weigh. Get out the measuring tape or notice how your clothes fit. A lot of people lose inches before pounds (or centimeters before kgs!)

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.