My quest for transformation – again!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
My quest for transformation – again!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shera10000 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Probably since I was 17 when I quit competitive swimming and found a social life! I am 40 now. I have lost and gained weight pretty much since that young age and struggle with using food at times of stress and upset. I have done atkins, slimming world and lost nearly 3 stone with weight watchers. However I put it back on. I decided to go back to Ww just before Christmas as I was feeling really out of control but it’s just not working for me. I did do 5.2 when the tv programme was originally shown and can’t remember why I stopped. I think I struggled to control my eating on non fast days. So my new plan which starts today is to fast Tuesday and Thursday, eat to my Ww points Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and be a little more relaxed on the weekend. And see how that goes. Still going to get weighed each week should motivate me to stick to it. I want to lose about 18lb to get back to my happy place size wise but also get to the gym to tone too. I will post here regularly for myself ultimately. I love reading others stories and if I can help motivate someone along the way then that’s a bonus! !!
    So today I have planned lots of herbal tea, miso soup and 2 ryvita for lunch then slim noodles in pesto, tin of tuna and low fat cottage cheese later on. Here goes…..!

Welcome and All Power to You Shera. The best trick with 5:2 is making it so easy and set in your life that you just keep going with it! You can do it.

Thanks for your encouragement Cinque. Well I survived the first fast day yesterday. DI’d find myself thinking about food a lot but not at work so had more time to think! Going to enjoy eating today and prepare for second FD tomorrow.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.