my journey in 2018

This topic contains 104 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Tigris 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)

• Hi Lyna, it is often at the end of the day that it us hard to keep a fast day!

I am doing one today as I have a busy lecturing day and a concert this evening, which will all keep me away from temptation ๐Ÿ˜Š.

With your guests, it will be hard to have a fast,day, perhaps just a TDEE is more realistic, then fast when they have gone….

Good luck!

hi Tigris๐Ÿ˜™.sorry to be absent.with the holidays with kids and guests all over the house is making my life hectic.i am so off plan and have been drinking wine and eating nuts every evening.want to take control before i regain my lost weight.i have been avoiding the scale but thinking of peeping sometime soon.have u start ur vacation already.love from germany๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

Hi Lyna,

Yes, it’s difficult with guests and children. I am on holiday in Spain and have no scales. I ca not do fast days as with my boyfriend and half board arrangement at hotels…just trying to be better than I was before I started the fast diet. Don’t worry we will get back on track, ok? I am back in London on 16th April. Till then, not really being very good! We will catch up later… Good luck!

Hi Tigri,are u back,my vacation derailed me and I am trying to be on track

Hi Lyna – yes – I am back and drowning in work! I still have hundreds of emails to respond to both private and work ones….

O only put on 1.5 k over the 2 week period, with all the eating and drinking, which is not too bad. I am on a fast day today!

Let’s see how we get on……keep in touch and good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply.