My Journey for 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sabina 5 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi

I have been following FD since 2017 May, had great success losing weight. I went from 168lbs to 133 lbs on my lowest weight. However, last year was pretty rough for me, I had to deal with lots of family issues. Since then I have gained some of the weight. I am back to 146 lbs as of the 1st of January, 2019. My goal is to get back to 133 lbs by May, 2019. That would be my second year anniversary for following FD. 13 lbs in four months is very much doable.

I will post my result weekly to keep myself accountable.

Sabina

Congratulations on your success! I am returning to 5:2 for 2019. I wanted to follow the new directions in Dr. Mosley’s New book The Fast 800, but he said on his Twitter, it won’t be available in the U.S. until September! So I’m ordering it from amazon U.K., and it should arrive next week. I want to combine 5:2 with time restricted fasting, and he gives options in his new book.

2019, here we come!

Week#1
    =======
    Week#0 146 lb
    Week#1 144 lb(-2)

I did struggle with my fast days this weeks, I only had one fast day each week. I did however track my calories, overall stayed under my weekly calorie limit of 10,000. I did keep up with 70k steps/week. I also did Jillian Micheal’s Body Shred workouts week 1/2.

@coffeebrain2019, I hope you all the success once again. For me I am trying to comeback slowly.

Sabina

Week#2
    =======
    Week#0 146 lb
    Week#1 144 lb(-2)
    Weel#2 141.8 lbs(2.2)

I am really happy this week with my progress. I did manage to complete two fast days. I would keep up doing two fast days under 600 cal and one day where I fast 24 hours and eat a regular meal.

I am tracking my meals using Fitbit and keep up step count average 10k/day. As for my workout, I have decided to try T25 by ShawnT and mix it up with step class from my local gym. T25 has more cardio, which helps me with my step count in these very cold winter days. It is a ten weeks program; I plan to be done with it by the end of March. I would be very happy to be in my goal weight range ~135 lbs in this time range.

Sabina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.