My Fasting Journey :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  natgirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Thought i’d start some form of diary on the thread, surely it won’t be that interesting and you can ignore me if you like, but if i can be of help anyone i’d be happy.

I’m going to be 100% honest i have a treat most weekends (Mcdonalds mostly, not going to lie) and i drink with my friends at least once a week! That can either be vodka if i’m attempting to be good or pints. So lady like.

I’m telling you the bad stuff first just to prove that you can still enjoy weekends if you fast and have a strict week! I also genuinely don’t like veggies the few i can stomach are lettuce, peppers and mushrooms this is why i normally struggle on diets. My fast days i can’t really eat much but i’ll try and tell you what i do eat!

So far I’ve been pretty much trailing and error to see how i go.
    I have weigh in every 2 weeks and in the first month i have lost 15lbs 🙂 1 stone 1 pound! Still amazed I’ve been able to keep up my twenty something lifestyle and still lose.

My next weigh in is Friday and my next fast day is Thursday i’ll try and report back one of those days 🙂

Au Revior!
    Nat x

The dreaded weigh in day!

I always get so nervous when I wake up for what the scales are going to say to me, but hallelujah! -2.5lb which I’m totally happy with 🙂

Total loss 1 stone 3.5lb 🙂

Awesome, keep it up! I like McDonald’s chips, but nothing else from there. What is it you enjoy from Maccas? Maybe there’s something similar you could make at home?

The double cheeseburgers are a dream to cure a hangover haha

I don’t mind if it slows down or stops coming off i’ll start cutting it out but i think ill go mad if i don’t treat myself!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.