Multiple sclerosis new member

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jenny2803 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Hi I am a new member starting today I have ms and wonder how this fast diet is affecting others also due to mobility problems im not very active have you reduced your daily calorie allowance ?? I take it fasting days stay at 500 calories ? Any advice or tips welcome thanks Claire x

Hi Lamb and welcome:

You do not need to exercise to lose weight. Just put ‘sedentary’ in when you calculate your TDEE.

Here is the information you need to be successful on 5:2: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

Good Luck!

Hi Lamb, I am very sedentary because of chronic illness (me/cfs). 5:2 is working really well for me. I have just concentrated on eating 500 calories on the Fast Days (I started off tentatively, so for the first several months I was having more like 650 calories, and it still worked!).
    Cheers to you, I hope you find it a good thing to fit into your life.

Hi I also have MS and am a new member although i registered a while ago this is first time been back to the site.
    Would like to hear how MS and this diet works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply.