Menopause, Fibromyalgia and sugar

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Menopause, Fibromyalgia and sugar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  daisybouquet 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Help, I first fasted 4:3 a few years ago and it changed my life. I was super fit, slimmer than i’ve ever been and I felt better than I ever. I was diagnosed with Endometriosis and Fibromyalgia and following a couple of years of suffering with endometriosis I was finally given a hysterectomy at 39. I now find myself 2 years down the line and quite a bit fatter. I started to fast again a few weeks ago but i’m really struggling on the not fast days. I seem to stuff myself with ice cream and sugary treats. I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Please has anyone else had a similar experience I really need some advice and start losing soon. I’m away in November on my first summer holiday in years and I want to feel good.

Hi,

You might find that eating whole/wholegrain carbs, such as brown rice/wholegrain Basmati rice, quinoa, oats, including some lentils and beans at least once a day helps you manage your blood sugar whilst you tone up/get fitter. Whole carbs (not just veggies and salad which could leave you with a nagging feeling of hunger that you assuage with a yummy ice-cream etc) will give you that shift in body shape you might like for your holiday, and it might happen quickly as well. Keep the portions modest, and don’t go without food unless you really aren’t hungry. That way you don’t get rebound weight gain. The wholefoods (not too much refined wholeMEAL food tho) also cut flab.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.