May 2017 31-Day Challenge (1st Anniversary!)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
May 2017 31-Day Challenge (1st Anniversary!)

This topic contains 2,268 replies, has 131 voices, and was last updated by  Moammad 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,951 through 2,000 (of 2,272 total)

• Day 27, Gozo Malta. Nfd

Happy belated birthday Lany36.

Nfd for me and I’m still above target weight by 2,5 kilos.

I’m feeling more in control after resisting my favorite chocolate yesterday evening.

Onwards and downwards have a great weekend everyone

Day 27: Northumberland, UK: NFD

Aiming at being processed carb free today as been feeling a bit off the last couple of mornings, and travelling most of tomorrow so not sure what impact that will have on my eating. Looking forward to my week away, but may make check in and weights and measures a little tricky, but I’m not taking the scales so what will be will be. I will join you all for June’s challenge as I like the daily check in to pick up tips and tricks for making this WoL work, and to remind me to be mindful. Good luck everyone, and enjoy the bank holiday weekend for those of you in the UK – hoping this gorgeous weather holds, even if it is going to mean I have to buy a new summer wardrobe.

Day 26 Australia NFD
    Day 27 Australia NFD

Sorry I missed yesterday. Have been thinking after seeing the scales go up again after my second fast for the week that I need to do something different. Am thinking, but feeling apprehensive about doing Mon, Tues and Wed as b2b2b fd’s. Have done it before, but feel nervous about committing to it. Hopefully though it will give me a good end to the month. So that’s what I’m planning and hoping to do.

@bert1802 so glad that your shaking things up seems to have made some movement for you. I’m so happy for you, you certainly deserve it.

@lindasue I loved hearing how you are receiving compliments and overhearing compliments. How delightful! You certainly deserve that. Enjoy them.

Day 27 US NFD 800
    153.4 lbs: 69.58
    Before going to the movies last night with @fordprefect I had only had a few kale chips ~100 cals. At the movies @7:40PM ….400~500 more…. more cals than usual…. but it was fun.✨😊✨So I would have to call it closer to a 800 cal day.
    FD’s have helped this past week. After last week’s FD’s I did purge 1 lb. 😊That makes a total of 3.4 lbs obliterated this month so far!💃💃✨💃💃Happy Dance!💃💃Happy Dance!💃💃
    I’ve tried different apps for keeping track of good in take. I like the, ‘Lose It’ app the best. I don’t have to create foods…. the foods I’ve needed to add are already in the app. It calculates cals, nutrients, proteins, carbs, fats, sodium. It gives a graph for day of vegetables, proteins, carbs and the ratios. It keeps track of steps as long as I have it with me. It projects how long it will take to reach my goal if I continue at the same pace. It’s free✨
    @onahealthyhigh Glad to hear from you.😊✨ I’m looking into getting the ‘Clever Guts Diet’ By Dr.Mosley. I’ll be able to add it to our WOE when we get back from our travels in June. 😊Thank-you for the information. I will get the book and refer back to your info. ✨
    I’m going for a long walk today with @fordprefect and our 2.5 year old pup.✨Sweetie.
    I will be able to read more posts later today.✨😊

Be well✨
    Wishing everyone a wonderful, happy, excellent, safe day.✨🤝✨

Day 27, London, UK, FD.

I overindulged yesterday on pizza, ice-cream and of course red wine!!! I don’t feel guilty, just stupid because, I didn’t HAVE to share that 2nd carafe of wine, and I didn’t HAVE to have the ice-cream, it’s my least favourite dessert anyway!!! I guess I was over TDEE even though I hadn’t eaten all day, but I’m feeling disappointed in myself ……… again! Despite the overindulgence, I had a good time meeting up with my friend last night; I’m trying not to be too evangelical about this WOL, but I’m positive this would work for her as she’s neither a big eater (that’s me) nor a sugar addict (yep, over here!), however, like me she’s a pocket wino who’s never met a savoury carbohydrate she didn’t like!!!

@fatrabbit, I’m looking forward to the next instalment of the ‘Jolly & Magic’ story, congrats on the 180.6lbs….. I’ve increased my ‘targets met’ list by counting my achievements in round numbers of kgs, stones and lbs too, I need all the motivation I can get , so my next targets are 11 ½ st; then 160lbs, then 70kg; then 11st LOL. I know some are small increments, but each milestone is a cause for celebration……… without cake!!!!

@bigviking, as many a wise man has said…… the inexplicable gain……….. umhh, has no explanation!!!! You do everything right and the results don’t match your efforts, then you have a carb heavy night out with beer, and drop 3lbs overnight!!! I’m still trying to figure out how my weight loss works, I ‘think’ I have whoosh after drinking 3L of water for at least 3 days in a row, I ‘think’ eating non-refined carbs on a NFD stops my body from thinking it’s starving and shutting down any weight eradication; I ‘think’ a healthy gut and digestive system are key as food in transit can give you false results. I’m still working on deciphering the mysterious way my body works, I hope you don’t lose faith, you may find you have a 3-4 day delay and that whoosh is just around the corner!!! Rather than weight, how are the measurements coming along???

I’m thinking that there may be a few of us who need a GARGANTUAN push for the end of May…….. this up-down, up-down thing has become tedious!!!! So I’m starting a pocket list of B2B2B-ers for Mon, Tue, Wed (Days 29, 30 &31) followed by a weigh-in on Thurs, Day 1 of the June challenge/end of the May challenge. Anybody with me??? I’ve already taken a liberty with @loubelles, I know you said you were ‘planning and hoping’ for a B2B2B, so I’ve gone ahead and stuck you on the list………… we can hold each other’s hands, although I’m sure we won’t be alone!!!!!

Pocketeers for B2B2B – Days 29, 30, 31 – add your name and re-post, I’ll update/check the list ASAP on Day 29 so we can end May / start June on a roll!!!

@flourbaby
    @loubelles

I’m looking forward to todays’ FD as I need to knuckle down and prepare for the B2B2B to finish May on a high note…….. but low weight!!!

Good luck everyone, keep on keeping on!!!!

Day 27 -USA (UT visiting) -NFD

Good NFD yesterday at just about 900 calories. After my KFC supper of the other evening, I was really good yesterday. The Silver Sneakers class and subsequent massage were both terrific. I do a massage once a month on a package deal here in Utah. Daughter or I are both eligible to use it.

Looks like a busy day planned here with daughter, so best get moving.

Onward and downward!

Day 27 – UK – NFD

Day 27 – SW WA USA – NFD

Actually a travel day so will mostly be fasting but expect to eat with family in Canada later in the day. Will tune in here if possible. Will be gone for a few days.

@fatrabbit – happy for your amazing progress!

@flourbaby – making a big final push would be nice but will be working on begin mindful, and moderate as I am with family.

We’re celebrating my dad’s 90th and also supporting my mother (87) in the hospital from a recent fall that included a fractured hip. Mom has some serious memory issues and med sensitivity so advocating for her is intense. We’ll be more of us to share the load for a few days.

Pocketeers for B2B2B – Days 29, 30, 31 – add your name and re-post, I’ll update/check the list ASAP on Day 29 so we can end May / start June on a roll!!!

@flourbaby
    @loubelles
    @lynzm

Go on then, for the final push I am in 👊🏻

Day 27 UK NFD

Day 27 Chicago, Illinois – NFD
    Weigh in day 140.5 lb

Thanks for that @flourbaby. After nearly 10 weeks (Monday is the actual date), I can now fit into a pair of 34″ jeans. Though with my beer belly and muffin top hanging over the top, it is not a pretty sight! 😳

I know the weight will have to catch up with the effort at some point, so all I can do is keep on keeping on.

Day 27 – USA – FD

@fatrabbit, you are slaying it, girl! Good luck to all for a good end to May!

Day 27 Maine NFD

Yesterday’s FD was perfect ’til 8:00 pm when hubby brought out snack mix…one handful led to another to half a bag!! Will try really hard to be mindful today – last day of unexpected vacation. Work beckons tomorrow at 6:30 a.m.

Please add me to the pocketeers for the final May push. My copying & posting is very frustrating at this point. Thanks!

Make it a successful, productive day all!

Day 27 USA-WA NFD
    Weight 127
    B 32
    W 27
    H 35.5

I had not a great week. Ended up in intensive care at our local hospital. Got a stomache virus, couldn’t keep my epilepsy mess down, by electrolytes tanked, and had a lot of seizures. So now I’m home drinking a lot of electrolyte replacement fluid, and feeling better everyday. I don’t recommend this as a weight loss strategy! Glad to be back and reading the forum-I missed you!

Day 27, Germany, NFD
    Day 26, NFD
    Day 25, NFD

Day 27 Belfast NFD
    Fell well and truly off the wagon last night with a gorgeous Indian takeaway and sorry my wino pocketeers – too much chilled rosé! Didn’t even notice your tap on the shoulder I was so inspired!
    Another family meal this evening but tonight will be just steak and salad, so better choices!

@lany36 hope your teenager troubles are small ones – been there, got the T shirt….
    @ LindaSue Well done for your size 6, Something for me to aim towards. The end of your post made me chuckle! I can feel your love from your writing. 😀
    @fatrabbit. Better stuck into your project rather than a shed! Lol!
    @onahealthyhigh. I’ve ordered the Guts diet and look forward to reading it. I think you’re right about the powder. I’ve used both the milk and water kefir (both grains) and am currently taking the water kefir because I’m not so fond of the taste of the milk one. However, I’ve seen lots of recipes for using it with fruit etc, which might mask the taste. I agree @ strawberries, I think the grains are the way to go. In fact, you end up with far too many, as they multiply. I have given away a whole lot.

I’d like to throw out a couple of questions. I always make chicken stock when we have a roast chicken. I then use this for a healthy vegetable soup. Does putting in the vegetables negate the goodness. Should I just strain it as normal and just take the ‘stock’ as broth?
    Secondly, my last batch of natural yoghurt was too runny. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? I use a thermos flask and up to now have had good success.

I’m afraid the end of May will not be the trumpeting success I had hoped for. Am going to coast to the end of the month and start afresh on June 1st. But you’re right Big Viking, all we can do is keep on keeping on.
    Au Revoir for now

Day 27 US FD

@flourbaby…. I’m with you! I am very inspired by your post. I’m changing my day to a FD. I’ve only had 108 cals… Dannon yogurt light and Tbls of Teff grain. @fordprefect and I walked 2.64 miles so far…

I could do a b2b today and tommorow and a FD 800 on Memorial Day. Then a b2b on Tuesday and Wednesday, weighing in on Wednesday. If that counts. Then count me in!

Quoting @flourbaby ‘s Pocket list Challenge✨😊✨

“I’m thinking that there may be a few of us who need a GARGANTUAN push for the end of May…….. this up-down, up-down thing has become tedious!!!! So I’m starting a pocket list of B2B2B-ers for Mon, Tue, Wed (Days 29, 30 &31) followed by a weigh-in on Thurs, Day 1 of the June challenge/end of the May challenge. Anybody with me??? I’ve already taken a liberty with @loubelles, I know you said you were ‘planning and hoping’ for a B2B2B, so I’ve gone ahead and stuck you on the list………… we can hold each other’s hands, although I’m sure we won’t be alone!!!!!
    Pocketeers for B2B2B – Days 29, 30, 31 – add your name and re-post, I’ll update/check the list ASAP on Day 29 so we can end May / start June on a roll!!! ”
    @flourbaby
    @loubelles
    @okeydokey

@krisnia So sorry about your virus and the distressing elilepsy you had to go through. I am thinking of you and sending you healing vibrations and light. Peace be with you, hoping you will be feeling better soon. Namaste’

Day 27 US FD
    @flourbaby…. I’m with you! I am very inspired by your post. I’m changing my day to a FD. I’ve only had 108 cals… Dannon yogurt light and Tbls of Teff grain. @fordprefect and I walked 2.64 miles so far…
    I could do a b2b today and tommorow and a FD 800 on Memorial Day. Then a b2b on Tuesday and Wednesday, weighing in on Wednesday. If that counts. Then count me in!
    Quoting @flourbaby ‘s Pocket list Challenge✨😊✨
    “I’m thinking that there may be a few of us who need a GARGANTUAN push for the end of May…….. this up-down, up-down thing has become tedious!!!! So I’m starting a pocket list of B2B2B-ers for Mon, Tue, Wed (Days 29, 30 &31) followed by a weigh-in on Thurs, Day 1 of the June challenge/end of the May challenge. Anybody with me??? I’ve already taken a liberty with @loubelles, I know you said you were ‘planning and hoping’ for a B2B2B, so I’ve gone ahead and stuck you on the list………… we can hold each other’s hands, although I’m sure we won’t be alone!!!!!
    Pocketeers for B2B2B – Days 29, 30, 31 – add your name and re-post, I’ll update/check the list ASAP on Day 29 so we can end May / start June on a roll!!! ”
    @flourbaby
    @loubelles
    @okeydokey
    @lynzm
    @scs

edited post

Any one who may have a recipe for home made yoghurt and @debster251 Could you share the recipe you have for home made yoghurt? I’m looking for one that doesn’t have a lot of sugar/ cals in it.
    @annemarilyn Wishing you and your family well, during times of supporting your mom through this difficult time. Being a good daughter is being a strong daughter, one of the strongest and compassionate things we can do as a human being. God Bless You.✨
    @debster251 I’ve seen where people make bone broth freeze it, then add it to vegetable soup or stew. I have made soup, stew with vegetable and the whole chicken or Turkey, or pork with bones. Because I slow cook it for the time required for bone broth and then add the vegatables later, I have found it to be a great bone broth. I had broken my Tibia under my knee… so it was very good for the healing of my knee, leg and tendons. I don’t know that the bone broth by itself would be better, I would think the vegetables would be helpful because of the extra nutrients that are added. Although making the bone broth and freezing it, you could add it to other soups or stews at a later time.

Day 27 and 28, Germany, NFD

Day 27 NFD St. Louis USA
    Feeling a little funky today. Don’t know why as it’s a beautiful sunny day. Guess it’s just one of those sneaky moods.

All my best to all of you.

Day 27, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD

Today’s weight 142, below goal weight of 145.

Quick hello as we are under a tornado watch !! But, wanted to send my best birthday wishes to Lany and to thank everybody for their kind words. I love how others let us know when they fit into a new pair of shorts or a pretty dress they had been hoping to wear so I wanted to share my good news to encourage others as well.

Hoping to check in tomorrow.

To your health, all.

Day 27 – Finland – NFD

A fairly busy day today – wallpaper shopping and a visit to a work site followed by more work. It’s probably less surprising that my eating hasn’t been top notch in terms of nutrition (way too much salt for my taste). Had my first ice cream for the year – one scoop liquorice and one scoop pear, my favorite combo. Followed that with a feta, watermelon and rosemary salad for dinner, which was… interesting. I have the feeling this household won’t be giving the recipe another try.

@annemarilyn & @at, thank you for the congratulations. Let’s hope I’m able to keep it below 60 tomorrow as well, on my official weigh in day.

…What the *** am I doing at Fish 🐟 Bone Grill on a FD?….I’m going to have to report back later. Change to NFD…..
    ….. I won’t order a Martini….. I won’t order a Martini…

Whew… out of the danger zone. I had lo cal salad with grilled tuna. … no carbs, no martini and no desert.😊 I feel comfortable and full… The FD’s have helped to shrink my stomach. ✨

So, Okeydokey, how was the martini? hahah….

😂🤣 @lindasue Didn’t have one 😏 Being good until June 9th, I’m hoping the lodge that we are staying at for my Neice’s wedding will have a decent martini…. if not either a restaurant at Hilton Head Island or in San Diego, CA will have one…I will be ready, willing and able.😊✨😍

Chicken tikka naga biryani take-away for tea. With 3 papadums. All in the name of science, to test out the theory that a meal heavy in carbs will bring on the whoosh. I’ll report back in the morning 😀

@bigviking If that works @fordprefect and I will be eating that also…, or other carbs that we have been considering….Let us know! 😊😉😊

Dear Europe,

As a yank amongst you fine soles, @okiedokie and myself would like to apologize for the awful behavior, manners, attitudes and of course overall existence of the current occupant in our White House. While many consider our leaving the trees an overall bad move in the grand course of human events this one has to at least rank in the top 100.

It’s gotten to the point where I feel the need carry two towels about.

Dear Europe,

As a yank amongst you fine souls, @okeydokey and myself would like to apologize for the awful behavior, manners, attitudes and of course overall existence of the current occupant in our White House. In the grand course of negative human events this easily ranks in the top 100. We simply hope it doesn’t climb into the top 10.

It’s gotten to the point where I feel the need carry two towels about.

Day 28 Oman FD

Day 28 UK FD

180.4lbs. Yesterday was not a fast day after all. I had the usual Saturday mishap with cheese. Brie again, bought for my son but which was not the exact one he likes and so was not acceptable. It was delicious. I tried to have it instead of dinner but that didn’t work. I had already done two fast days in a row so it was a bit daft of me to even try to fast really. Body took control and helped itself. And didn’t go mad while doing it so I am fairly pleased about it. It was only about a 1000 calories including the brie and a tiny bit even got ousted on that.

Magic and Jolly were a bit of a non event. Jolly only got Jolly once and stopped when he noticed me looking. I think the international coverage may be having an inhibitory effect! They seem quite relaxed together and ate their dinner last night so hopefully will get on alright. I am a bit concerned about them getting too warm in the conservatory today although it is not supposed to be as hot as last week. Yesterday’s colder than forecast weather was a welcome surprise with them needing to be in there where they are easily observable and in neutral territory that neither of them feels in charge of. At least I will be around all day working so I can open the front door to let air through. I am still annoyed at my mother for letting the cowboy who came to the front door and told her the tree shading the conservatory was dangerous to cut it down. I begged her not to but she was determined that she would have her way. Now I have to worry about the heat from in there heating up the treatment room too and rotting the veg stored in there as well as it rendering the cages that I use for bonding and sick animals useless during the summer. And all the ‘dangerous’ tree could possibly have done was put a few more cracks in the already cracked and leaking plastic conservatory roof. It was only a small twisted willow not a huge tree. Sorry for the rant, but that is a constant irritation and venting may release some frustration, I hope.

DAY 28 – UK – NFD

Wel my holiday to Northern Ireland hasn’t yet happened. I’m still here, altho’ all my worldly goods are in a corale somewhere at Heathrow Airport, plus the children’t two car seats which were checked in. It has been the most stressful of times, with two little children at the airport all day going nowhere, We now have none of life’s essentials, but have rebooked a flight out of Birmingham tonight to Belfast, arriving at our holiday home at 1.00 am on Monday morning….without laptop, walking boots, make up (!) binoculars etc. etc. We are taking only handluggage, so will have to do a clothes wash each night! My daughter and her family have faired worse, as they now have to buy new car seats for the children before they can take them anywhere. The new flights have cost a fortune as they are last minute, as is carparking, as no pre-booking as it’s too late…all in all a disaster…but dd and hubby wanted to go, as they have booked time off work and it’s half term and their only holiday this year……just hope we can get something back on insurance. We were luckier than most, no meds. in baggage, or life changing arrangements missed as some have. Just as well @coda that we hadn’t arranged to meet, I imagine we wont move on Monday as we will all be so tired. But we are alive and well, which is the most important thing. Just not looking forward to a two hour drive to the airport later.
    I have to say, I succumbed to stressful eating yesterday!! But then it’s cost us so much we won’t be able to afford to eat all next week, so will lose lbs!!!!!!

Probably won’t be reporting in next week…so will have to weigh myself when I get back (ha ha). xx

Day 28/NFD/Melbourne Australia

Hi all day 28 UK co down nfd
    Sorry didn’t get posting yesterday. Feeling a bit frustrated as both my fd’s on Thursday and Friday ended badly why oh why. So decided to just draw a line and move on. Will catch up later on posts. X

Oh no @jarbia what happened at Heathrow that it went so horribly wrong? What an awful start to your holiday. I hope you enjoy and relax when you eventually get here. I don’t have any car seats to lend to you – any of our NI group have access to child car seats. Assume you are hiring a car would the car hire place not be able to help?

Day 28 – Finland – NFD

Today’s weight: 59.5 kg

I’m glad to report that the weight stayed mostly off after Friday’s test weigh in. Glad to see some downward movement on the scales, and especially glad for finally getting below that 60 kg mark. It’s been a while.

As planned, I went jogging last night. Despite not doing much aerobic exercise lately, I had no trouble running more or less the entire route (I did walk up a steep hill, but that was agreed upon beforehand). I think the key was a slow pace – especially when I run alone, I tend to go too fast. Also, no allergic reaction on my legs. I don’t know if it’s thanks to the allergy medicine or the dry brushing I’ve been doing since approximately mid-April, but I’m glad I didn’t have to suffer.

@fordprefect Although very kind, there’s no need to apologize on behalf of 45 if you didn’t vote that unfit-for-office sexual offender into the White House to begin with. It’s saddening that he and his election has already caused so much damage especially in the US (his effects on the world remain to be seen, but it’s not looking too promising) after only a few months in the office.

Day 28, Newcastle UK, NFD

@krisnia – pleased to hear you’re ok after what sounds like an awful ordeal.
    @sirisan – ‘funky’ has a different meaning in the UK, but I take it that your meaning is more along the lines of feeling a little ‘off’? I hope you’re feeling less funky today.
    @jarbia – What a bummer!!! Hope things improve and you enjoy your holiday. Certainly looks like total chaos on the news reports this morning. Technology is great when it works but there seems to be more and more problems occurring.
    @flourbaby – I haven’t managed a single FD since getting back from holiday and things were going fine, but after a massive relapse with wine yesterday, I need to get my act together. We have family visiting today and will go out for lunch. But tomorrow it’s back on the straight and narrow and I’ll join you on the Pocketeers list for the last 3 days of May. And wine is off my menu again!
    @pissupoosa – when you get some time, please advise me on how I can adopt your shared spreadsheet for June. Many thanks!
    @fordprefect – if it makes you feel any better, I do get the impression that President Trump is actually trying to do the job, now that the enormity of what he has taken on is sinking in. Time will tell but we sure live in interesting times to say the least. And June the 8th is looming in the UK………

Have a good Sunday friends.

Day 28, London, UK, NFD,

Busy day today, as I’ll be doing my parents shopping for the week, then helping out tidying their garden. As those cruel(la) scales are living up to their name, I’m feeling the need to add exercise to this WOL rather than just walking, I never thought I’d have the feeling that I ‘wanted’ to exercise, changing my mindset I guess!!!! HIIT 4x per week is the plan!!

So we’re gathering participants for the final GARGANTUAN push!!!

@flourbaby
    @loubelles
    @lynzm
    @scs
    @okeydokey
    @strawberriesandcream

Good luck everyone, enjoy the sunshine UK, we never know if it’ll last!!!!!

Day 28, UK, FD

So my attempt at provoking a whoosh didn’t work. Up another 0.3kg. So after 3 FDs and 3 NFDs this week, I am up 0.4kg. With any luck the 4th FD of the week will get me back to a neutral position. Overall for May this means I’ve lost 5.3kg out of a target of 6.4kg, so the scales had better start cooperating in the nex few days! Now off for 80 minutes of brisk dog walking.

Day 27 Maine FD

Back to work – 6:30 shift – ugh! Won’t be too crazy, tho – tomorrow will be the total clear out due to 3 night minimum stay this weekend.

Did alot of gardening yesterday – so nice to see the sun! Friends came by for barbecue…tried to be mindful….had a few pretzels. Didn’t weigh – decided to do the b2b2b w/o weighing ’till last day.

Make it a fun day everybody!

2nd post: day 28! Lost one, I guess!

Day 27 – UK – NFD
    Day 28 – UK – NFD

The past two NFDs for me have been anything but restrained. Not sure why I couldn’t control myself and not finish off the last few slices of pizza which wasn’t even that tasty. It was there, so I ate it.

Weigh-in is tomorrow so I have today to claw some eating dignity back.

2nd post,

@bigviking, That yummy take-away is probably ‘still in transit’ and you probably won’t see any effect for a few days, this article really helps explain the ‘whoosh’ effect we look forward to, it was posted by @coda at the beginning of May and gave me a lightbulb moment!!!

http://100down.org/the-whoosh-effect/

http://fatburningman.com/4-simple-strategies-to-burn-fat-after-a-binge/

The 2nd piece is something else you may find helpful, although I don’t recommend binging (not to say I don’t do it!!!) but, sometimes a carb-heavy meal kickstarts my engine!!! Particularly when combined with drowning my dragon in 3L water a day!! Be mindful of the whoosh articles’ recommendation of ‘incorporating a REASONABLE cheat meal’ once a week….. (I like it, but if ‘reasonable’ was in my vocabulary I’d be at goal weight and a healthy BMI!!)

Keep on keeping on, your schedule of FDs is impressive………………. The results WILL come, it’s only logical!!!!!

Day 28 – UK – NFD

Day 28 UK NFD

Day 28– Colorado USA– NFD

@lindasue — didn’t sound like bragging at all. More like sharing success & giving us all hope that “we can do this!” Your checkered shirt with cowboy boots sounded so cute. And with size 6 jeans, wow, wear ’em with pride, Girl!

@fatrabbit. — your new flower bed sounds like it’ll be lovely when it all starts blooming.
    And I love reading your bunny stories. All your little critters are quite lucky to have such a caring guardian!

@onahealthyhigh — I was gifted some live grains from a coworker’s on-going batch. Kind of like how sour dough has a mother batch that lasts for years. I even went on a trip & was able to let my grains “rest” in a jar of fresh milk in the coldest part of the fridge. They’re still going gang-busters.
    Hope you get your Kefir grains worked out. It’s delicious once you get used to the tangy taste (similar to plain Greek yogurt.)

Viewing 50 posts - 1,951 through 2,000 (of 2,272 total)

You must be logged in to reply.