MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
MARCH 2018 – MONTHLY CHALLENGE

This topic contains 1,160 replies, has 90 voices, and was last updated by  metatauta 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 1,162 total)

• Day 2, Emden Germany, NFD

@lindasue Happy Birthday, enjoy your day!

Day 2, Rocky Mountains, US, CD

Yesterday’s FD morphed into CD. Ate too many nuts 🌰🌰🌰. Feel a bit like a squirrel 🐿 at the moment 😊😊😊.
    Freakishly warm before the huge snowstorm descending on us this weekend. My daffodils have buds and want to bloom but will have to endure more heavy snow.

@lindasue: Happy Birthday!💐🎉🎈

Have a good Friday everyone!⚘⚘⚘

hello guys, I need to join you
    crush, california, had to lose weight before wedding
    today is fasting day, ate so far very light veg soup
    good look everyone

Day 2, USA (South Carolina), FD

Hello all! Happy Birthday to @lindasue. This is my 3rd week following 5:2 diet. Makes good sense to me. Day going ok but been fighting the hunger a lot today as I am doing one meal/day. Finally, allowed myself 200 cal in nuts. Leaves 300 cal for dinner. Doable as OH is making a scrumptious salad for tonight. My FD are normally Mon and Thurs but had an company party last night. I think Fridays are hard days to fast as I am ready to hit it and start the weekend. Nevertheless wanted to make sure I got 2 solid FDs in this week.

I too have a Westie! He is a rescue and we got him last year. Such a wonderful addition to our family after our other one passed away in July 2016.

Stay warm out there all who are dealing with the severe weather.

Day 2 – MI, USA – NFD

Up to 145.5 lbs after free lunch at the office yesterday, hard to turn that down. Tonight is Mom’s night out for a group of us, we will be enjoying cocktails and appetizers in an”igloo” created by one of our local restaurants. It should be interesting; I’ve read both good and horrible reviews about this igloo. I am hoping we luck out. I may have to add another FD to the schedule to make up for the extra calories tonight.

Happy birthday @lindasue! 🎂🎉🎊 I hope you are celebrating!

Thank you @coda, for the reminder that “working out” can mean so many different activities. I need to work on that ☺

Thinking of everyone affected by the “Beast from the East” Take care and stay warm!

Day 2, UK, NFD

Yesterday FD was ok, but I’ve been so busy I didn’t even have time to weigh myself.
    And again, very long and odd day, my head is spinning 😐

Will try and get some rest.

Have a good day everyone 🙂

Day 3, Guildford UK, trapped with vegetables and snow

HAve not decided

Mari

Day 2 – SW WA USA – NFD

Hooray it’s Friday! It’s been a full but good week but the weekend is so welcome!
    Bunco night tonight with colleagues – a great stress reliever as we usually laugh a lot.

@daffodil2010 – congrats on 10″ off of your waist! What a great result of 5:2.
    @bigviking – what the snow adventure!
    @Dingpong – take care of that Achilles injury. I’ve had one recently and my chiroprator showed me important stretching. I still do it most days and really has helped and continues to help with the healing.

Have a wonderful weekend all my friends around the globe as together we are stronger!

ARRRGGGH, just lost a long post but let me take the time to thank you all for the birthday wishes – and a Happy Birthday to your son AnneMarilyn ! Will catch up tomorrow.

Day 2, USA, Missouri Ozarks, NFD (big time)

Day 3 Gold Coast, Aus CD

Had a great CD yesterday, getting prepared to start the BSD. I find I am much more successful when I have a focus, and much much more successful when I have something positive to focus on, rather than negative. so focussing on getting organised and looking at the new recipes to try is really helpful. I’m not sure yet how I’ll integrate it with cooking for my OH, but we’ll work it out as we go along. .2 kg down this morning.

Day 3…NSW Australia…NFD
    Hi everyone
    Just checking in.
    Enjoy your weekend and bye for now!

Day 3 Hampshire NFD
    Hi, thank you @at for hosting this month. I have added myself to the spreadsheet.
    I struggled with the end of last month but am pushing the reset button and trying again.

Day 3 – Ireland 🇮🇪 – NFD

Snowed in here. Just kept snowing all day yesterday and my village is almost cut off. Unless there is a major concerted effort by the neighbours to clear the snow on the road outside there will be no cars moving. Co Meath was pretty badly hit from snow and Ireland just does not know how to handle these conditions. No snow ploughs anywhere near my village 😨

So it’s another NFD and to be honest, with serious cabin fever going on, there is quite a bit of wine and snacks getting into my mouth 😳

Yesterday I did a big spring clean (still loads more to do) then we donned our boots and trudged out in the snow just to get out of the house. Neighbours were building igloos (it’s the thing to do this winter apparently 😄), and once we got out of the estate it was like a scene from “The Day After Tomorrow” with people wandering around in deep snow, clutching plastic shopping bags. So we went to the local shop which was besieged by villagers but as no deliveries could be made there were no fresh foods available. Empty shelves. But lots of wine in stock so we bought some 😉😉

The local pub was open, so we just had to pop in for a pint and a catch up with the neighbours. Then back home to the fire, roast chicken dinner, and wine. It is lovely having these snow days but I am going to have to keep busy today as I am losing track of the days. There will be an epic FD come Monday for sure.

@debster251 thanks for the shout out, yeah, we got badly hit down here so hoping we get a thaw soon. Living in a rural area is fantastic until we have extreme weather and then you are on your own 😆

Will continue with spring cleaning today.

Day 3 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

Snow and ice starting to thaw so it should be safe to walk to the pub for dinner tonight 😉

Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Day 3, UK, NFD
    78.5kg. Time to walk the dogs.

Day 3, Newcastle, NFD

Another house day today – still very bleak out there. Weight up slightly, back to Day 1 starting weight. I’m enjoying tracking every day – it doesn’t dishearten me – it’s keeping me focussed.

Started reading one of my new books yesterday ‘The Complete Book of Food Combining’ by Kathryn Marsden. I didn’t know anything about the subject and I’m finding it very interesting indeed. I can see how it would fit with 5:2 easily and am going to put a few things into practice – such as breakfast on my 5 NFDs. I’ll not go into why, right now, but will monitor my progress and let you know my experience/thoughts at the end of the month. If nothing else, something new to do always gives me some extra motivation.

@daffodil2010 – I lived in the country for a lot of years and remember the difficulties well – it was always an achievement to dig our way out to the pub and share ‘war stories’.

The body achieves what the mind believes. Keep on keeping on folks.

Day 3 Belfast ❄️🌨 NFD

It’s difficult to sit indoors and not resort to snacking on comfort food. Off for a walk in the snow with pup and then tick off a few more chores.

You don’t get what you wish for … You get what you work for!

Day 3 – London – FD

@at thanks for sending positive vibes for my first FD post flu, yesterday went well but today I’m struggling with emotional demons and the end of the day seems so far away…

@annemarilyn – it’s a nasty injury isn’t it? I have stretching exercise and I’m doing a lot of deep tissue massage but it is slow progress. Walking on the level isn’t so bad but add a hill and then I really feel it!

@ccco – leave temptation outside the door, glad it’s working for you too!

Good luck everyone

Day 3, London, UK NFD

Happy Belated Birthday @lindasue, our time difference meant I thought it was today…………Doh!!! I hope you enjoyed your day ………. And the cake too!!!!

@bigviking, was it an enforced additional 9hrs fasting!!!! I know, not even remotely funny, glad you finally made it home!!

I’ve certainly been racking up the steps recently, I haven’t fancied driving in this weather, so all minor trips have been on foot, a bracing walk in the snow has actually been really enjoyable & great for the glutes!!! A bit like walking on sand!!!

@metatauta, stay strong during these trying times, the mojo hunt continues, just don’t stop looking!!!

@emma taylor, a swimsuit, Really??? Are you sure????

@daffodil2010, don’t stress too much maybe measure out your snack allowance and try to stick to that alone. I know; I’m one to talk (LOL) but give it a go!!! Just do the measuring before the wine or the Guinness!!!

Onward & downwards people!!!!!

Day 3 North Wales NFD

Happy Birthday @lindasue. Snow has completely gone at the field at the back of the house. I think we have been very lucky. Have a good weekend everyone. Off to do some sewing.

Day 3 – UK – CD (I hope!)

Another cold and breezy day but no snow to speak of left around the village – we seem to have escaped the worst of the weather that some of the UK has been experiencing……Hope all affected by the weather are safe and warm 🤗

Was thinking of doing a FD as I only managed one this week but OH suggested a walk followed by coffee and a scone – just had to have butter and jam with it too!!!! But as this was my first food of the day I’m aiming not eat again until this evening – I have a healthy salad planned so should be a CD if I manage to stay away from the 🍷🍷…….

@catch87 – If on holiday for a week I stick to 16:8 days i.e. try to only have 2 meals a day (usually miss out on breakfast) and if possible I fast on the days I travel to and from the destination! Keep in mind that wedding you have in 5 weeks as your motivation 😇
    @emma Taylor – love to hear how the sewing session went??
    @metatauta – We’ll all help you find your “Mojo” – grab our hands…….we have got you
    @basyjames – good job on getting firmly back in midrange of maintenance 😇 BTW meant to say glad that the move all went well and that you are all settled and happy
    @ccco – well done on dispatching those 3.4 lbs 👍
    @snowflake56 – how many work days left now?? I do hope that you enjoy your retirement xx
    @crush – Welcome on board, I have added you to the spreadsheet if you want fill in your details – having the incentive of an upcoming wedding will be very helpful in keeping you motivated – you can do this!
    @vtenks – enjoy your “Mom’s night” with no guilt – RESET with your next FD
    @rainbowsmile – trying to envisage you fighting your way out of the snow and vegetables……..
    @st – welcome and as you say new month = new start – press that RESET button! (I have moved you up to keep the spreadsheet in alphabetical order!)
    @daffodil2010 – stay safe – I’m sure that some 🍺🍷will help keep you warm 😉
    @coda – Thinking of you – hope contact with your son lessens the distance a bit x

@Ash66 @janejust @mari84 @scotrodg and @sydneymummy – are you still with us for the March Challenge – would be lovely if you were!

Enjoy the weekend and remember “Yes, you can! The road may be bumpy, but stay committed to the process.”

Day 3 USA Wisconsin NFD

Oh happy day – my FD went well yesterday and the scale is down a pound. I weigh daily so I never count that pound until it’s a sustained loss over a few days, but still happy to see it.

Looking forward to a visit from our son, daughter in law and two adored grandchildren (7 and 5) today. There will be cheesecake too (celebrating my husband’s birthday again) and planned activities include many hugs, playing lots of games, coloring and cutting out bits of paper :). Can’t wait!

Hope everyone has a great day. Take care, Markie

Day 3……Florida…..FD

I’m glad everyone who is battling the weather is staying safe….. It seems people all over the world are experiencing it.
    I’m so glad the weekend is here, it was such an exhausting week. I’m glad to be off even if I’m going to be home catching up on all my chores! I kind of let all my household chores go since I just didn’t have the energy or the strength to keep up with them….
    I will feel so much better once, I get everything on my to do list done.

Someone mentioned going on vacation and how to maintain or still lose weight. For myself, I do these few things. I don’t do a FD, but still stick to 16:8, I try to wake early and take a quiet morning walk, up my intake of water, try avoid treats. When out eating, I try to stay away from foods that very heavy, contain lots of creamy sauces and are loaded with butter. I avoid the breads too!
    Remember this Wol is flexible and allows you to be creative with the foods you eat with out depriving yourself of having a good time cuz your stuck eating sparsely.
    Have a strong FD before you leave and a strong FD when you return.

Well…… I’m off!

When someone yells stop, I’m not sure if it’s in the name of Love, it’s hammer time or I should collaborate and listen!

Day 3, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Day 3 – USA – NFD

Blew my FD yesterday after 6pm. Will reset next week.

Day 3 – MI, USA – NFD

Enjoyable evening out yesterday, and did not overdo as much as I thought I would. Was hoping to fast today, but going out with friends to watch The Big Ten basketball tournament; a Michigan State v University of Michigan redo! Will just keep it controlled. The pups is begging to go outside and play, so will do that before we leave.

I really hope the ghastly weather in the UK clears for all of you soon, and will be able to get back to your usual activities!

Take care everyone ☺

Day 3- USA – NFD

Last night we went to a neighborhood cocktail and appetizer party. When we got there, there was a long table with tons of great looking food. I love interesting appetizers and tend to eat too many, so I was planning moderation. After I got a glass of wine and chatted with some of the neighbors, I wandered over to the food table and absolutely everything was gone except one sad looking, soggy egg roll! I resisted it and just had another glass of wine. I guess everyone in my neighborhood was starving. Although I hadn’t planned yesterday to be a FD, it turned out to be one, as I hadn’t eaten much all day with the anticipation of the evening party. Maybe I’m on the FD wine diet! Two glasses of red wine, about 250 calories. Pretty hungry this morning though!

So much snow in Ireland and UK! Where I live we should be having snow and it is supposed to be almost 70 F/21 C today! We haven’t had much snow this winter and I miss it. You can send it our way! Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the coziness of a snow day.

Day 3 – SW WA USA – NFD

A bright, sunny morning with a blue sky greeted me this morning. What a pick me up! I’m a sunshine girl!
    Got caught up on posts as I wait for my friend to let me know she’s ready for our Trader Joe’s run. As I was away in Peru, I need to get restocked on some things.

Enjoy the weekend friends around the globe!

Together we are stronger!

ccco USA Day 3 NFD

Today I am taking another shot at having a NFD. Yesterday’s NFD turned into a FD by default because of the Nor’easter. My whole area lost power yesterday morning around breakfast and it didn’t come back until 4 a.m. this morning. It was so cold in my house without heat that I spent the day inside wearing a sweatshirt and a Winter coat trying to keep warm. I went to sleep fully dressed that way on my living room easy chair with my Winter coat on because that room stayed a little warmer than my bedroom! I couldn’t cook without electricity, so my lunch consisted of an orange and a sugar free pudding. Dinner was a bowl of Cheerios!! LOL Didn’t sleep well in that Winter coat, so I am exhausted!! Well, that means I had a B2B successful fast days. Needless to say, even though it is still windy and I am praying I keep my electricity (some areas still don’t have it near me..no traffic lights in my vicinity!), I am hoping my this day remains a NFD! I am hungry!!

Daffodil: Impressive! 10″ off your waist and I am struggling to remove 1″. I wonder what my father and grandparents would say about all that snow. They are from Cork!

Dingping: Thanks for the encouragement! There are yoga foot exercises that are stretches that help prevent achilles heel, fascists, etc. I use a peanut I bought on Amazon (you can get them in places like Rite Aid) to massage my feet. I also do tis in yoga class and every evening. It feels wonderful, even for my arthritic foot. Don’t let those emotional demons get you! They seem to be after me, too! We can’t let them win!!

ST: I am relatively new to 5:2 myself and am so happy I found this program. It really works! Stay strong! 🙂

Missybear: Here’s wishing I could walk to that pub with you! Sounds fun!

Strawberriesandcream: I am interested in hearing what you learn from your book. Perhaps I’ll read it! I reintroduced breakfast to my NFDs and am finding I fare better. I wait until my body tells me I am hungry, though. I am trying to learn to read my body’s signals better. I could be as late as 11 or 11:30 a.m. before I eat. Others are prescribing to the theory you should eat within 60-90 minutes of waking! There’s so much out there! It’s hard to sort through! Would love to hear how you fare. Have a great day!

Debster251: I agree! Winter makes us so stir crazy, especially when we are so close to Spring! I can’t wait for April and the beginning of my Spring/Summer/Fall golf season with my ladies’ group. I am such an outdoor person! Only wish I could get a bathing suit ready bod to go with it! Maybe soon! LOL Have a great weekend!

Have to go sleep! Not doing well with only 4 hours worth! Be back soon! 🙂

Day 3, Gozo Malta, nfd

This evening I almost ate a whole pizza. I enjoyed it but it got me over tdee.

Good night 🌙💤😴everyone. Have a nice weekend.

Day 3 Stevensville Maryland USA CNFD

@ccco glad you are safe, I am grateful we didn’t lose power here. The winds were terrible and my neighbor lost one tree.

Popped on here first thing this morning to read everyone’s posts. It really helps me start the day right. Yesterday ending up being a NFD instead of a CNFD, I had a little to many snacks and not enough water.

Drinking 2.5 liters of water today and no snacks. Spent the morning running errands, it kept my mind off of food, then I took my 93 year old MIL out to get pedicures and manicures done. She picked the brightest pink in the salon, she is so darn cute. I am blessed to have her living with us in her final years of her life. And I am very grateful she can still do a lot for herself.

Go be LOVE, the world needs you and have a great day/night.

Day 4 NFD Oregon USA

Way over TDEE yesterday but an unplanned day shopping and eating with my oldest friends. Only get to see them a few times a year so definitely not feeling bad about it.

Today in a very gorgeous and sunny Seattle. (sorry UK friends) and actually visiting a British pub with my son and sister-in-law.Waiting for them now and lots of “rubbish” and “wonder” being tossed about by patrons watching premier league. 😊

Hope all affected across the pond are staying warm and safe.

Catch up on posts on Monday.
    “Old ways won’t open new doors.”

Day 5 – NZ – NFD
    Made sourdough bread y’day and happily am still in the 87 kg range! @ccco Macintosh the Westie has gone up 100gm. He did have a sleepover with his BF Lola the Westie… Fantastic to hear @beachgurl62 you have a Westie. He must love being in a family who loves him.
    @StrawberriesandCream That’s a great article on ‘squishy fat’ and the ‘whoosh effect’.
    @dingping Be gentle with your Achilles. I had to give up tennis because of Achilles tendinitis. I’d play then walk around flat footed all week then play again… so it never got better. It took a year before it came right but it did.
    @ Michelinme Congrats on loosing a ‘dress size’. I’m looking forward to that!
    And to everyone who is snowed in, stay warm and take care.

Day 3, UK, NFD

I know its very late, but just want to keep accountable 🙂

I’ve been having a bit of a turmoil so I’m less active here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend ❤

Hi @at.
    Sewing session went fine. I cut out the swimsuit then realised I had enough of the yellow jersey with a grey geometric pattern to make a dress, so I ended up making the dress first. Looks good. I used to have a lovely fat stomach, but four months on the WOL has reduced it dramatically. Even my OH has noticed. He keeps saying ‘ don’t waste away’. Not much chance of that, but I’m much happier with the way I look now. So the dress looks nice. By the time it’s warm enough to wear it, I’m hoping to have shrunk a bit more. 9 weeks before we go to Naples, Capri and Positano. Can I lose 4 kilos by then? I think so.

PS I retired nearly a year ago, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. Wish I’d done it 40 years ago… haha.

Day 3 USA (Illinois) NFD

Checking in – busy day today judging high school singers at solo & ensemble contest.

All is well. Onward and downward.

Day 1 Sarasota, Florida NFD
    Day 2 CD
    Day 3 NFD My beloved Service dog Gabriel, 4 years old, was killed on Sunday. I can’t accept it 😢. My eating is erratic but this I can control, when everything else is wrecked.

@mogaman What appalling news. I’m not sure what a service dog is but she sounds like a lovely dog with a job. Macintosh the Westie and I send you hugs.

Day 4 Gold Coast, Aus CD

Yesterday was a reasonable CD, with just a few extra almonds and cherry tomatoes as snacks. So…..I’ve signed up for the Blood Sugar Diet program on the website, and I’ve just been shopping for the ingredients for Week 2 menu. I’m going to cook the same meal for my OH where it is something I think he will like, or a modification that is similar, so I’m not trying to cook two meals.

While wandering around the supermarket I reflected on Dr Mosley’s words to the effect that it required retraining our taste buds to like food that is good for us. I’ve started doing that, and have discovered I really like asparagus, so that is a beginning. Haloumi with lemon juice is delicious – I had never eaten it until a few months ago. So maybe this mediterranean diet is possible, even for me. I’m coping ok with no sugar so far. I’m feeling really good about having something really positive to focus on (the new food) rather than focussing on what I can’t eat.

Wishing all our snow-bound folk are coping ok – seems hard to imagine when it is 32 C and 100% humidity here!

Day 4…NSW Australia…CFD
    Just checking in! Bye for now

Day 4 – Ireland 🇮🇪 -NFD

Drifts of two feet of snow still outside the house. The neighbours were out shovelling snow as much as possible but there were still others who cleared only their driveways but left all the snow on the road! So we still can’t get out (we live in a cul de sac). I don’t understand why people do that 😳

Anyway, just checking in. I feel I want an FD but see how it goes. If DH manages to get out to work then I will try to fast. If he can’t get out then it’s going to be harder to manage an FD. I hope to get back to work tomorrow.

@mogaman so very very sorry to hear about your loss 🙁

Day 4, London, UK, NFD,

Well the snow has almost all gone, easy come easy go, thankfully. I’ll venture out to get some shopping and get the car washed, there’s nothing worse than a dirty white car!!!

Yesterdays’ CD, spent at home, went quite well; simply because I don’t have anything to tempt me, in the house!! Had there been crisps or biscuits available, there would have been an ‘issue’. It’s a harsh reality, but I WILL regain that control, eventually!!!!

@mogaman, I’m so sorry to hear about Gabriel, I can’t imagine the circumstances but I’m sending my prayers your way.

Planning to stay busy today to avoid thinking, thinking, thinking about bread??!!

Stay strong everyone!!

Day 4, Cornwall UK, NFD

I’m reading all your lovely (and some heart breaking) posts and wonder where i can get the same stength as some of you? Especially the people in maintenace who have lost loads of weight. I feel a stab of jealousy reading about masses of inches lost and healthy weights attained. I have months and months to go and I’m fed up with being overweight. This morning I found myself thinking of doing something speedier instead of 5:2 like a 60 day juice fast to break the back of my weight problem. i definately have dips in patience and resilience – even though 5:2 works so well for me. Oh – for a quick fix!

Day 4, UK, FD (?)
    79.1kg. I’ve only done one FD this week, so suppose today should be one. And I don’t like how the scales are creeping up…

Day 4 Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 NFD

@mogaman so very sorry for your sadness at the loss of Gabriel – take care x

@camcd good luck with the Blood Sugar Diet, I find it easy and enjoyable. My OH eats the same meals but with added carbs such as potato or pasta.

@cornish-jane keep on keeping on! 5:2 really does work and in my opinion is better than other ‘diets’ because it is a sustainable WOL.

Have a good Sunday everyone – see you for a FD tomorrow 😊

Day 4, Newcastle, NFD

Sending love and hugs @mogaman – what terribly sad news. As a longer term member of the challenges I remember you have mentioned your health situation occasionally. I know every dog is a valued family member, I can only imagine how much you will miss not only the company, but assistance that Gabriel provided. xx

Another bleak day, currently snowing again, but lots of flood alerts for the area as it starts to thaw. Fortunately our water authority has put in some major flood defence work over the last 5 years following some serious flooding prior to that.

I made a big roast beef dinner last night followed by cheesecake and cheese and crackers with nuts and dried apricots. And said very quietly……washed down with rather too much red wine. Today I am starting to follow the basics of food combining to see if I see any improvements in terms of digestion and oedema in my arms and legs. I’m 0.5lb up this morning – hardly surprising.

@emma-taylor – I too go on vacation in 9 weeks time – a week in Dorset followed by a cruise a couple of weeks later. I’m also looking at eradicating around 4kg by then – so I shall keep in you mind each morning. I know you are doing so much better than me on the avoidance of alcohol, but staying dry Sunday to Thursday is my aim.

@cornish-jane – I hear your anguish – just keep on going. There are a number of ways you could change things up for a week or two to see if it makes a difference – ie. alternate day fasting or maybe 4:3. I’m sure you’ll get other suggestions too. Just don’t stop what you’re already doing – it’s working.

“It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” – Confucius

Day 4 Newcastle UK NFD 🇬🇧.
    Day 3 Newcastle UK NFD.
    Day 2 Newcastle UK NFD.
    Well been extremely busy over the last few days with all the disruption and snow. I’ve had to take lots of people to Glasgow and Edinburgh due to all the trains being off and roads blocked with snow on the East Coast. Lost my way somewhat due to long shifts and fast food I feel like I’m making excuses already.
    Hopefully get back to normality on Monday with the weather and work hope everybody’s having a good weekend

Day 4 Stevensville Maryland USA CNFD

@mogaman so sorry to hear about your service dog. I lost a fur baby 4 years ago this month, still miss him everyday. I have two fur babies now so I feel you pain.

Yesterday was a good CNFD, I managed to stay at my goal weight TDEE’s even with one glass of wine, also started my prep for the coming week. Made a big pot of veggie soup for the week’s lunches and I started two crock pots, one with beef bone broth and the other with chicken. They really help me on FD’s. Did not step on the scale yesterday or today.

Goal is to stay off the scale until Friday (which is really hard for me, I am use to weighing in every morning) daily weighing became to much with the scale going up and down depending on FD’s and NFD’s.

Go be love, the world needs you and have a great day/night.

Day 4 – USA – NFD

@mogaman, my heart goes out to you on the loss of Gabriel.

Viewing 50 posts - 151 through 200 (of 1,162 total)

You must be logged in to reply.