LOST 3 STONES IN ROUGHLY 30 WEEKS WAHAY !!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
LOST 3 STONES IN ROUGHLY 30 WEEKS WAHAY !!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amazon 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hello everyone.
    I dont mean to sound like i’m bragging but i am so happy with losing so much. I was 23 stones and 2lbs at the beginning of February 2015 and now i am 20 stone 2lbs oooohhh yeeesss. I became a grandad in January 2015 to a beautiful grand daughter who brings me so much happiness that it makes me fill up whilst i type this. I thought that its time i needed to lose weight PROPERLY and keep it off because when she is say 5 years old+ and running round like a mad one then i’m going to need to be able to keep up with her and i cant do that weighing so much. I keep a picture on my phone to keep me going when things get tough and to remind me why i’m doing this and it seems to be working. I have found and still find it very tough but she helps me get through it. Even if i only lose 1lb, its still a loss and its in the right direction. So to all of you out there who struggle, find some incentive and go for it ok. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND TAKE CARE 🙂

Pobster,

It’s not bragging! It’s sharing an inspirational success story. Well done you. Keep up the good work.

I’m sure your granddaughter will be proud of you…obviously not for a few years though, until she’s old enough to understand…mind you, by then you’ll be healthy and fit and she won’t actually remember you any other way!… you’ll just have to show her the ‘before’ pictures so she can understand what she inspired you to do! She won’t believe she was ever so small or you so large!

Well done pobster 😛
    Great to hear from you and good luck with the next 3 st. You know you can do it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.