Losing Weight

This topic contains -16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• How to lose 10 kgs in a month?

You might lose 10kg if you fast for the whole month. That is you don’t eat anything for a month.

It is really, really tough to lose that much weight that fast unless you already weigh like 250kg. Assuming you aren’t that big, you might get there if you are dehydrated but you might also end up in a hospital. If you are okay you’ll quickly gain most of the weight back if it is just dehydration.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/man-didnt-eat-for-382-days-but-somehow-lived-115956502923.html

He weight over 200kg and 125.5kg in 382 days. It is really, really hard to lose a lot of weight quickly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

Okay you probably can lose 3 to 4kg in a month, but that is extremely aggressive. A more reasonable amount to shoot for is 2kg/month, unless you are really, really big. If you are like 300kg … well that is a whole different story.

On 5:2 you most people lose around 2kg/month.

Jim, the ting about 5:2 is that you don’t need ‘tricks’ to make it work.
    Are you actually trying to lose 10 kg in one month? Not sensible. Not sustainable.

It is almost impossible in 1 month, but If you really want this,then you have to start workout along with a suitable diet plan which must be strictly followed. Also, set small goal and achieve them first. Also, Start taking lukewarm water in sufficient amount early in the morning and after 10 -15 mins run for ½ hour.

On the assumption youre TDEE is about 2500 cal then if you water fasted for 30 days it might be possible. I think you are setting unrealistic goals. one Kg per week is realistic. Good luck.

do you need change in your life,rightnow,ask yourself the truth,if you really need,take a bold step today,had same issues 3 years,i was even mocked so many times by people,till i met a blog online,which shared me a link,thats how i got my solution,you start by visting there blog,and clicking the link to companies websites,you gonna be impressed,by the product,just a diet plan,try checking there amazing review

Diet and exercise are two main factors comes to our mind when we think about to lose an excess amount of fat. Choosing yoga is one of the best option to cut the excess amount of stored fat. The most interesting thing about yoga is that it doesn’t make you feel exhausted as you feel during gym. I have gone through an article entitled “ Yogic Yoga and Weight Loss” at zovon.

@beatrix. Please have your Amazon webpage proof read so that the grammar is of an acceptable level. Good luck with your ebook.

hi friends.

As I have Read on Yoga Guru Site There are many yoga poses according to Your Need .
    I also Feel Many changes in my body after Yoga Sessions of Yoga Guru. You can also Check this Page.https://yogaguru.co.in/top-10-best-yoga-poses-for-weight-loss-and-beginners-tips/

cherry: Yoga does not equal Fasting.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply.