Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Lose 2 lb per week – join Jojo in this quest

This topic contains 16,527 replies, has 252 voices, and was last updated by  Bob23 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 8,351 through 8,400 (of 16,657 total)

• Good afternoon everyone . Got up through the night for a call of nature and everything was white with snow BRRR. Slept until 9 and it was all away and the sun out .
    I was supposed to be house sitting for our eldest who is getting fibre optic WIFI ( something like that ) but the guy came early so I didn’t have to go .

It was so lovely I decided to go take dad out for a drive . I couldn’t find my smaller trousers and looked everywhere THEN I did a dance all through the upstairs rooms as I realized I had them on and they were too big YESSSSS!!!

I took him through Alloa and over the new Clackmannanshire bridge . Every time we go over it my lovely Dad thinks it is his first time Bless him . It was glorious with the sunshine on the snow on the hills

The Ochil Hills and the Grampians are white with snow and are looking gorgeous in the sun .

I went into Morrisons and got stuffed mushrooms with cheese and leeks with a lattice pastry on top from their simply range only 100 cals each and delicious . Just had the 2 and I am full .

I am thinking about just going down another 3 or 4 pounds and maintaining there . I have a lot of loose skin now sorry if TMI . But I can hide it well with my choice of clothes . I love trousers and most of my tops have 3/4 sleeves, I feel better now than I have for 40 odd years . Our eldest who is 52 can’t remember me even being like this . I don’t feel old .

When I look in the mirror this wee grey haired old woman keeps getting in front of me πŸ™‚ . I just ignore her lol .

have a lovely day/ night all of you lovely people . Where would I be without all of you ??

Wee xx

Awww pal I hope you feel better soon . What channel is it on and what time please ? .It’s Ok I have found it

Wee xx

Forgot to mention, I am switching my crisp snack habit to spiced ginger flavour popcorn by co-op loved by us range. Half the calories of my crisps and very tasty.
    I am sure they would be even less calories if you made your own but I would eat too many. Do try them if you can get them. Yum

Thanks Jojo I will have a look .

I buy uncle sams original – skinny popcorn – sea salt from poundland . 6 packets for Β£1 . I think its 52 cals and 5 carbs per packer ( 6 in the bag) . would be nice to try something different though xx

Bit more pricey Weemam but you get what you pay for, I never buy multi packs, no discipline.

I can stop at one wee pack BUT if it were a big pack I couldn’t lol πŸ™‚ .

Wee xx

I like crisps but can happily live without them, and I don’t like popcorn.
    My weakness is salted and roasted nuts, so I try not to go down the aisle that stocks them.
    I bought a small pack of mixed chick peas and peanuts with Indian spices in H&B yesterday which I shall try on a non fast day.

Good morning all, well another 600g down (1 & 1/2 lb) so almost made the 2 lb this week :D, also lost another 2.5 cm over the various measurements (I use 3 most weeks and 4 once per month, ie today and that is my neck which measurement barely moves hence I only measure it monthly).

I like crisps myself and generally only buy them (small pack) when my body is craving salt and I’m not at home.

Loooove Vegemite when a child I used to be given Marmite (we were living in England at the time before emigrating to Australia) I was not a great fan of it but had no choice at that age, when we arrived in Australia the closest my mum could find was Vegemite and from first taste YUMMMM and have been having it fairly regularly ever since (will have been here 50 years this Sept – OMG where has that time gone!!!!)

Will try to catch up more later … have a wonderful day everyone πŸ˜€

Congratulations AO – great work! Your efforts paid off this week, how lovely for you.
    I havent done weekly weigh yet due to mixed up week and changing FDs, will do so tomorrow and your success will inspire me as I fast today! So thankyou in advance.

Winter has arrived in Melbourne! Though I don’t think there is snow on “our” Grampians in Victoria. How gorgeous Wee. And I LOVE the name of that bridge. I wonder who the Clackmann was? Dragged out Mrs Peggs (my industrial sized clothes horse) and turned on the heater last night, both firsts this year! I know our winter does not compare with the Northern Hemisphere, but I love winter!

Need to shop for some smaller trousers, loose ones looking awful. Maybe some cheapies at Target to get me thru, trying to last til another 5 kgs gone. I also recently got some size 14 jeans Jojo, dont recognize the woman in the mirror! The linen pants I bought in size 12 a few months ago are a generous 12, I dont ever expect to get into a 12 in jeans, but no harm in trying! Also to Chiropractor today, shoulder/back been sore all week since last swim. Cant blame the swim, it was the heavy parcels I stupidly carried Fri and Sat last week – will I never learn!

News just broken here re the German pilots apparent suicide, so terribly sad. It puts everything else into perpspective. The poor parents of the school children, I can’t imagine how they must be feeling.
    Have a good Friday all, take care xx

awww Nama take care pal .

Wee xx

Wee, LOL with your images of the dance of the smaller trousers, and the little woman in front of you in the mirror! πŸ™‚ These small women in the mirrors!

My flabby upper arms are slightly better, as I am putting moisturiser on them. Plus, no doubt, gradually shrinking the skin (hopeful look)

I also prefer Vegemite to Marmite. Looked at the crisps in the supermarket this morning, and knew that if they were in the house they would be in me. And as we are out for dinner tonight, I didn’t need anything extra. Pleased.

Good morning all.

Just a quick post, another busy week. Yesterday at TAFE I didn’t sit down between 8am and 2.30pm so when I finally did, soooo hard to get up again. Some due to that but also feeling a bit ‘heavy’ after solid weights session on Wednesday.

Another consequence of being busy yesterday was that all I had was a coffee with splash of milk between previous evening’s dinner at 7pm and getting home and having mug of veg soup at 4.30pm, followed by small grilled lamb chop and steamed veg (no potato as usual) for dinner.

So (virtual drumroll!) I have slipped into the 70kgs (actually 79.9) at this morning’s weigh-in. Good not only because of a new front number but also have achieved goal of becoming ‘overweight’ by Easter, a week early. Very happy bunny, or bilby if you’re Australian. πŸ˜‰
    Will try to pop in later and catch up with posts.

Take care everyone and keep up the good work. nxx

Yaay Nicky! South Australia definitely leading the charge this week. Good Work! (I would love to get into the 79’s, pushing to stay at 80 at present!) Enjoy being a happy bilby!

I am so entertained by this post. I am addicted. Thank you SAMM for the encourgement. Mema, I love the way you write about your dad. I have a mom who does not remember either, and a drive to somewhere she has been is always a new experience for her. Jojo- now I know why I gained weight last week, it was the antihismine.
    I am excited I lost one pound since last week and only 4.5 to go. I am going to keep up the good work as Nicky says. This is only about the 146th time I lost these 4.5 lb, I am hoping to get rid of them forever.

Good Morning everyone,
    Well done Aussie Oma(Queen of the semi fast days), Nicky(queen of very, very long fasts and Sarah(Queen of learning quickly), Nama(queen of the pool)and Barata(queen of the shrinking skin)You are all a credit to this thread.

I had a wonderful meal out with my daughter last night( late Mother’s Day treat), she was full of cold but didn’t want to cancel after her illness ruining real Mother’s Day, poor girl. So we ate quickly allowing her to get home and to bed. Hope I don’t catch it!

Now get ready for a rant

So I got home in time to see ‘all about calories’ documentary, excuse my language but ‘utter bollocks’. The driving force is a research scientist( male) who wants to have his cake and eat it. He didn’t endorse eating healthily at all apart from suggesting you add fibre. He used nutritionists tips to reduce a high fat, high sugar, high salt, high calorie meal by 350 cals. He watered down soup to double the quantity to reduce appetite for main meal. He did suggest you cook red meat rare only so your body has to work harder to digest it( eg burn more calories) reduced the chip portion( took off 3 chips)and shook off the dripping fat and aerate the cream so you effectively get a smaller portion of ‘cracken'( whiskey cream based Scottish dessert).When he told the control group they had saved 350 calories they suggested more wine as a treat, which he did not endorse but he did laugh at the suggestion. You then saw them raising their glasses which suggested to me that they did have extra wine. Hardly a useful exercise in self discipline and control.
    He also proved that long periods of sustained low level activity are better calorie burners than intense exercise or being a couch potato. He didn’t even touch on the health benefits or long term consequences of a healthy diet and daily regular exercise. He ate 100 cals in one day more than he consumed when he was eating and exercising mindfully. He explained that doing this would gain 14 pounds in one year, then why do it.
    Actually there was one useful experiment. The power of auto suggestion. Twins were given the same milk shake drink for breakfast. One group were told it was a healthy, low cal smoothie with less than 200 cals whilst others were told it was 900 cal superfood drink, half average daily allowance. Some members of the group that consumed the low cal drink said they were hungry within 15 minutes. High cal group did not report hunger and some did not even manage the full bottle of drink. Both had same consistency and 400 calories.
    So how can we use ‘auto suggestion’ this to our benefit, hypnosis? Dig out the Paul McKenna Book?
    I shall look forward to your comments friends.

I am going to try the gym today, hopefully my back will hold out, feels a bit better today. Still not weighing after three days of pain killers, too depressing. Trousers of truth still fit just fine though, suck it all in. I shall be eating lots of fibre today.

Have a great day, looking forward to ‘lamb tagine’ for dinner with a friend, she is cooking, so fasting until then.

Keep moving everyone, apparently a half day of cleaning is better than a one hour intense work out because it isn’t as tiring and therefore you are less likely to treat yourself to a rest afterwards which might negate the calorie burn. We should all become house cleaners, ha ha.

Morning/evening all.
    Jojo, so glad I didn’t watch that programme. It isn’t the truth, it is a researcher’ conclusion, but the problem is that too many people will believe it and carry on with an unhealthy lifestyle.
    Here’s one for the Northern Hemisphere, another 2lbs gone πŸ˜›
    Well done to everyone else who has lost weight this wek, and those of you who haven’t, we all know it is just a temporary halt in the inevitable slide down the scales.
    I have a really busy day ahead so must dash.

Happy weekend everyone!

Great work Amazon, you go girl!

So now we have a bit of (healthy) competition b/w the hemispheres – not just re the weather!! Great work Amazon, another winner!

I am waiting for RT’s report re his week in Sydney, thats if he makes it home!

Interesting hearing about the programme Jojo, I agree with Amazon. Researches can easily skew results to prove their hypothesis. Remember the guy who fudged the info re the link b/w high fat diet and heart disease? Thus sending us all off on the low fat path…. We have seen the results of fasting for ourselves and know we are onto something, its just there is no money in it for any corporation to push the barrow! I dont think I am just being cynical.

Not sure about taking up cleaning as a profession – have trouble keeping on top of my own housework!
    Cheers!

I need some ideas for 500 calories fast days breakfast, dinner?
    I was wondering on fast day can I have breakfast at 9am and dinner at 6pm?
    Can we exercise on fast day?

Hi Daisy,
    Really recommend you get the book if you are seriously considering fasting. There are recipes in it too.

We are a team here not two teams, plus I think many of our Australian contributors are on maintenance so it would not be fair, especially as we have Weemam( the fastest faster in town) ha ha

Keep fasting.

Well done, Nicky and Amazon. πŸ˜‰

Hi everybody. The part of the programme about the two bottles of smoothie reminds me of the book Mindless Eating by Brian Wansink which explains pretty much the same thing. The conclusion of his ‘diet’ idea suggests cutting out one thing of about 100 calories and your weight will reduce by nearly a stone a year. I enjoyed reading the book, but feel that if I cut out one thing of 100 calories I’d probably just replace it with something else.

I love Marmite for about two weeks, at which point I generally get fed up of it. I then don’t eat it for a couple of weeks and then ‘discover’ it in the cupboard and start using it again. I’ve tried Vegemite but find it a bit weak and insipid, sorry Aussies.

Didn’t have any breakfast when I got up so thought I’d leave it until I got hungry. Starting to feel peckish now so will have it for lunch.

Hi jojo,

I watched the programme, and agree that it didn’t teach me anything I didn’t already know. My ears perked up when he said that all calories are not equal, but he didn’t expand on that…

And I was a bit disappointed with the advice on how to shave calories off meals, but then we’ve already incorporated a lot of those tricks as losers/ maintainers haven’t we?

However, you have to remember that we are not the target audience for that programme. It was primetime BBC1 and clearly aimed at the majority of the population who, like the presenter, do not want to give up anything or change anything and are woefully ignorant about nutrition and calories. And that doesn’t describe us here does it?

It was a gentle introduction to the issues for people who would have turned off the telly if it had preached healthy eating etc. I think it was deliberately pitched, from a psychological perspective, to engage without lecturing.

I suspect that a few years ago, many of us would have been the target audience. No offence to anyone, but we all allowed ourselves to get fat so there was clearly a good dollop of ignorance (and that mentality of not being prepared to give up daily cake or eat less!) in our group a while ago?

As a group who are clearly better informed than average, the programme we want would be on BBC2 at some ungodly hour and probably a bit dry and fact filled for the average layperson πŸ™‚

Hi Fast Trackers
    Interesting comments about the TV programme, JoJo and Happy. I will try to watch it on iplayer sometime.
    Barata, sacrilege, not marmite! I agree with you however. I hope all is well in NZ. I am using the colloidal oatmeal as recommended by Bay. Good stuff but early days yet.
    I am doing 2 back to back fasts as on Sunday in Rome, we are off for a pizza and I need to compensate before.
    Good fast today. Delicious leek soup seasoned with Moroccan spices. More later as there is some left. The snow here has mainly melted, but it is not warm here.
    We are flying to Italy tomorrow and of course hope the pilot is not crazy.
    The crash east of here in France is nightmare material.
    I am losing weight again. 500g since Tuesday when we arrived at our French home.
    I aim to be at my target by July.I am sending off for the Fitbit Aria wifi scales so my weight is transferred automatically onto my computer.

Happy Fasting
    XX Wiwi

Wiwi, congrats on the weight loss. And Rome! I’m so jealous! Now, you can’t not partake of the food while you’re there! As they say, when in Rome… πŸ™‚ How long are you there?

We had a dusting of snow this week. Today the sun is shining, and it’s a tropical 10. Would you believe there were people out in just t-shirts?! I did have a lighter coat on though…but with a thermal underneath!

Hi Wiwi,
    Well done you, how exciting new scales.

I have just returned from the gym, took it easy but feel OK( back wise).

I am going to take a picnic tomorrow to Wembly for my Rock Choir performance but I think we may go out in London in the evening. Hopefully I can get some sushi.

The sun is shining here which makes a change. I am desperate to get some sun.

I have an eye test booked this afternoon, let’s hope there is no change as new specs are an expensive event.

Happy Now , I take your point but feel that this ‘nanny state’ and poor quality programme about calories is not helping the catastrophic health issues in the Wester World through high fat and high sugar diets. As you say we are not the target audience but even when I was obese I don’t think I would have learned much from this programme.

Evening all.

What a busy day.
    I got home earlier than expected so am watching the tennis match I thought I would miss πŸ˜›

I need to send myself to the naughty step as the only vegetable I’ve had today has been potato in the form of chips from the fish and chip shop. I did leave half of the batter though!
    I’ll eat lots of green stuff tomorrow.

Jojo glad to hear your back is improving.
    Well done Wiwi.

Hi Fast Trackers
    Nicky Emel comespring and Aussie O in South Australia Nama & Keirra in Victoria Bay in ACT PVE in NSW WiWi & Barata in NZ and Jojo SAMM HappyNow Amazon Herm Lizzy Ply Tartan lass Smiffy Lor_PA And Hello World (You know Who You) πŸ˜‰
    Wow wow wow well I am way impressed with all the forum traffic while I have been away welcome to all newbies and everyone all aboard the fast trackers train and do whats doable and on a study of one yourself !! so I have read back but will just start a fresh line of comment so Sydney traffic wow terrible a 86min taxi ride from the airport to the Waldorf Hotel in Rosehill $106 thank-you crikey !!! I got in late so room service thai beef salad entre size a happy choice the tap water was a joy to drink to a surprise that was good call PVE no problem there black tea black coffee green tea (bags) i ususally have the leaf but fresh and fine for breakfast in the room cheeky little a fruit platter at smoko and a small scoop of morocan roast pumpkin and chickpea salad top choice for lunch at the seminar and fish with lemon and a green salad with flash blue bottled water that’s a Wednesday at the Novotel Olympic Park it was good. But then the wheels fell off on Thursday and Friday so I am fasting today to balance the ledger.so many beautiful people in Sydney glamour and everyone looks dressed up at all times throw in the world cup cricket well done lads πŸ˜‰ first day of the Royal Easter show across from the venue crazy traffic restrictions roads cut off grumpy cabbies and it’s a cocktail for madness 😈 Barata I like these both promite and vegemite y-fee bought a new one into the mix aussiemite a good option much like promite in consistency Nicky my SA super star into the 70’s range how awesome is that congratulations a star.Nama shoulder/back concerns hoping all is ok now size 12 and 5kg all possible thank you Dr M I had no scales available until I got home and I am up 600g obviously the 600g that AO has lost fantastic stuff you I thought it would be more for sure so I am wrapped in that as I had the beer goggles on well and truly Thursday night phew πŸ˜‰ if I knew I would be that thirsty on Friday morning I would have drank a little more Thursday night 😯 πŸ˜‰ but that said a Saturday fast now plus Monday’s fast and last Mondays 23/3 in the system already I should be ok I traveled over and returned on a Jetstar Airbus A320 same as the one that went down so it was a quiet and reflective flight home for me I was deep in thought I know that one and of what a tragedy of unimaginable and all consuming heart felt pain for everyone involved when it was believed to be an accident. And now its emerged it was a will full act with the co-pilot locking the captain out and deliberately flying the plane into the Swiss Alps utterly barbaric and horrific I have no words that would describe those last 8 minutes for all those poor souls on that flight RIP.
    Peace RT

Hi RT, everyone deserves to fall off the wagon occasionally if they get back on as soon as possible.

Plane crash very tragic, but mental illness can be like a time bomb ticking away quietly, and is indiscriminate. At least it wasn’t terrorists, but that is no comfort for the loved ones of the victims πŸ™

Evening/Morning Fast Trackers
    The Alps are clear this evening and I looked across to where the crash site is near the Italian border(and 120km from here). It must be very raw up there. I feel sad too.
    In this case the doctors should not really have maintained the confidentiality.
    Tomorrow we fly from Marseille to Rome and I will have a few nagging thoughts on the trip. It’s likely that the victims’ families will be at Marseille airport as that is the closest airport to the crash site.
    Sorry RT, I now belong to “the world” as I have come back to France, leaving Barata as the only kiwi for the moment. I have changed into a Froggie for 6 months(how many kisses does it take to change me back to a kiwi?).
    I am glad the soup only day is over. Tomorrow another fast day and Sunday- cappacino and pizza day. I will anyway avoid the gelato.
    I will see my wee grandsons, the baby is now 9 months old. I saw him last in October.
    Very exciting!!
    Ciao/au revoir Wiwi

Onecof my go to foods is a simp,e can of red beans, I flavor it like chilli.

Then for another 250 cals. A can of mixed vegetables in spaghetti sauce with oregano, or Italian seasoning.

I start with the beans around 12noon.
    I try to wait til 5pm. But will wait till later if I’m not hungry.
    This keepS me from the hunger pangs , not hunger, but hunger pangs, from 12 noon till almost 830 pm.

Amazon…battered chips? πŸ™‚

Morning all (yawning away here). RT so sorry you found my 600g I felt for sure I’d flushed it down the gurgler Smiley

Amazon I too had the chips from fish & chip shop yesterday … but BATTER on chips ooooh noooo I like mine nekid well maybe a touch of salt and vinegar ha ha ha . On another note though CONGRATULATIONS on a fantastic loss.

I admit that Fridays are my eat what I want days, most times I don’t want much just the evening meal with friends, but for some reason yesterday (maybe the cooler weather coming in so suddently) and I had half a small (minimum) serve of chips while driving down for my remedial massage PLUS had dinner with friends (albeit I only ate half as I felt stuffed) then later a small icecream with chocolate topping (Hershey’s).

Hoping the sun is shining for all those in the nh and that warmth is on it’s way to you.

Quick wave to Wee, Smiffy, Jojo (the amazing shrinking lady), Happy, Ply, Nicky, Nama, Emel, RT, SAMM, Bay, PVE, oh my goodness the rest have gone out of my head but hey, as RT says, you know who you are πŸ˜€ and have a great day/night one and all πŸ˜€

I’ve never heard of battered chips…………

Battered cod AND chips AND wine πŸ˜†

Amazon to quote you (hence the reference to battered chips btw):

“I need to send myself to the naughty step as the only vegetable I’ve had today has been potato in the form of chips from the fish and chip shop. I did leave half of the batter though!
    I’ll eat lots of green stuff tomorrow.”

AO, I know what I said, and I didn’t mention battered chips, I just forgot to put the word fish into the sentence!
    Apologies if I confused you πŸ˜›

Amazon, you didn’t confuse me, I just couldn’t resist!

And anyway as we all know, the only way to eat battered chips is in a buttie… πŸ™‚

Stop it πŸ˜†

Hello

Happy Friday to the Northern Hemispheres and good morning, happy Saturday to the Southerners

I’ve taken so much comfort from this site this evening with all this talk of fish & chips etc.

For the first time in the 7 weeks since I started I’ve had a couple of wobbly days, including a McDonald’s yesterday and more than my fair share of chocolate today.

However I counted the calories and I was over TDEE yesterday but just under today. I think that was because I actually skipped lunch and breakfast so it wasn’t as if the chocolate was in addition to a big meal.

Overall for the last 7 days I have averaged 998 calories per day so I’m hoping that although the last 2 days weren’t very healthy, they haven’t done too much damage to my weight loss.

Just need to get my mojo back.

CW

Evning all .

I have had fun reading the posts tonight . I love how we can all share the ups and downs . Nice to know we are all human . It’s lovely too that we can all have a laugh .

A great bunch of people with so much support .

Wee xx

Lol Amazon… It is possible to get battered chips here (usually beer battered) in some pubs but I don’t ever get them πŸ™‚ so I thought just maybe youd taken the batter off the chips πŸ™‚ but amazing how our minds work (or not as the case may be hahaha) πŸ™‚

Hi CW. You’ll get back on track soon enough. Don’t worry about it especially if you’ve been averaging 1,000 calories per day.

It isn’t a FD for me today, so the fish and chips was fine. As I mentioned, I left half of the batter and some of the chips didn’t get to the plate, they went in the bin as there are always far too many even in a small portion. If I put them on the plate I’m tempted to eat them.
    I do feel guilty if I don’t eat any veggies but I had a very healthy breakfast and tomorrow will be very green πŸ˜›

AO, I have no idea if it is possible to get battered chips here. I like them the traditional way!

Indeed! Double or triple cooked chips I understand, but battered? Maybe in Scotland…. Wee?!

Lol Happy Now there have been stranger things battered in Scotland πŸ™‚ . It would just be a long fritter πŸ™‚

Wee xx

sorry guys .. for those of you who don’t know what a fritter is .. It is a sliced potato cooked in batter and it is just glorious . Not had one for years .

Wee xx

After reading everyones post. I am hungry.. fish and chips..fritters.. seriously? I am ending my 6th day of fast and did not eat any of those goodies. Herb Tea anyone?

Hey Wiwi, all good here in NZ. Autumn is arriving, end of daylight saving at Easter, weather still mild, and it looks like the droughts have broken. Safe flying, and enjoy Rome. Lovely to see your grandson again.

RT, you’re going to have to move Wiwi out of NZ for the next six months πŸ™‚ You didn’t have to beat anyone up to get the thai beef salad at the Waldorf? RIP indeed, an horrific event in France.

So it’s a crown, Jojo, not a halo? Thanks! I have this morning found some more flabby skin – am sitting on it! Some squats might be in order. At least it doesn’t show in public πŸ™‚

Hey there WiWi now i think i understand DUH πŸ˜† cheers Barata ill get by with a little help from my cyber friends
    Peace RT

Hi Wiwi

Enjoy Rome. Great to hear from you. Yes, the colloidal oatmeal has done wonders for the texture and thickness of my skin. Instead of bleeding every time I brush against anything in the garden, I now have skin that feels like it did 20 years ago. πŸ˜‰

Cheers, Bay

Busy being granny. While away, this thread has gone MAD! Battered chips, Happy…stirrer! We used to call Wee’s fritters, potato scallops in Sydney. Mr P and I couldn’t understand why we were charged so much for them in Melbourne back in the 70s, until we discovered they were real scallops we had ordered! Don’t you love language misunderstandings.
    Have a wonderful time with you new grandchild in Rome, Wiwi.
    Glad you had fun in Sydney, RT. Next time, catch the train from the airport. Far, far cheaper! That’s what we “locals” do! P πŸ™‚

Viewing 50 posts - 8,351 through 8,400 (of 16,657 total)

You must be logged in to reply.