Looking for a fast diet buddy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  _deleted account 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Hi, I started the 5:2 diet yesterday and would like to chat to anyone else who’s just starting, or has any experience they’d like to share with me 🙂
    I’m 52 and emerging from the fog of six years of peri-menopause, and can’t seem to shift any weight with conventional calorie restricting anymore.
    I’m not really over weight at 5′ 5″ and 9st 10, with a bmi of 22.5, but all my excess weight is on my tummy now and I have a waist measurement of 35.5 ins, which is at least 3ins too much!
    So I’m hoping to lose the tummy fat, but my greatest interest in the diet is the long-term health benefits. My late father suffered heart disease, type 2 diabetes and vascular dementia, and that’s really not a future I want for myself.
    So looking forward to feeling healthy and more energetic on this diet, and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best wishes, Steph.

Hello Steph,

Did you take a look at the July challenge forum? Never too late to join and you’ll find plenty of support and advice from a whole bunch of 5:2 buddies.

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/july-2017-31-day-challenge/page/23/#post-216150

All the best.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.