Let's get started – Let's hope for the best …

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Soul Personal stories
Let's get started – Let's hope for the best …

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  simcoeluv 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Aaaalright … they say you have to do something to change something and eventually achieve something. As I have come to knoe myself kind well over the last 30 years, I am very sure I will need some kind of pressure to actually stick to the 5:2 idea, otherwise I am very likely to grow weak and inconsequent.

So, here I am, declaring officially that today is my first fast day. And I am incredibly hungry and very happy that my partner is on a job-related journey, so I can be grumpy all on my own.

I am starting with a weight of 57,8kg, but more important than losing fat (and I really, really need to loose some percentage of the mean visceral fat) would be to get ridd of some effects of neurodermatitis.

Wish my plants luck, everyone, they will definitely need it, having to cope with a grumpy gardener today.

Let’s get started, let’s hope for the best.

Hi bon and welcome:

Here are some tips that might help: https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/the-basics-for-newbies-your-questions-answered/

I wish your plants (and you) Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply.