Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Keep Fasting with JoJo(continued from Lose 2 lb per week)

This topic contains 7,125 replies, has 64 voices, and was last updated by  Barata 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 4,201 through 4,250 (of 7,277 total)

• What a great day of tennis at Wimbledon yesterday! Well done, all the blokes, and go Kiwi Michael Venus in the doubles final!!

It looks as though our whale gave up on the fireworks and left the harbour, so the display was held tonight. Much better evening for it, fine and still rather than last week’s rain and wind.

Morning All we are back in the SE to collect 2 grandeeโ€™s and head down to Victoria Portland and Warrnambool for a spot of whale watching and a sea change fun adventure and activities currently observing a restricted eating window but no full daily fasting right now. Still look good feel good ๐Ÿ˜‰ so keep on keeping RT

Sounds great, RT! I think they have all melted in the NH. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Barata the grandson 7 has been away with Nan & Pa in the caravan many times before but his sister who is 4 this is her first time away we are only going for 4 nights but she did shed a few tears as we drove out the driveway but 2-3 minutes in she was all good again I suspect the DIL who also does not like not having the cherubs about would have moist eyes also but We feel itโ€™s good for everyone us included so let the adventureโ€™s continueโ€ฆNH folk as with our other fast trackers most assuredly tracking along well living life and having fun.RT

Hmm, well this NHer is living life, but fun has been in short supply for the last few weeks… Life has to have troughs to have peaks though…or so Iโ€™m told!

Four nights is a long time for a four year old but, with doting grandparents like you RT and her brother, sheโ€™ll have a whale (๐Ÿ˜€) of a time Iโ€™m sure. I remember time spent with my grandparents away from Mum and Dad was special time.

Well for the first time in over 8 weeks I woke to the sound of light rain, likely to be too short-lived to make much difference, but a welcome sound nevertheless. Iโ€™m not dancing in it though until itโ€™s proper re-charge rain ๐Ÿ˜€

I did make a Spanish orange and almond cake at the weekend (albeit reduced sugar content!), some went in the freezer and some went in my belly. Iโ€™m not a big fan of cake these days, but it was nice and moist, not too sweet, good with some natural yoghurt. And the best of it is that it hasnโ€™t unleashed the sugar/carb demons, which I might have expected with the added sugar. So perhaps the carb craving is more about wheat flour than added sugar, for me at least.

Itโ€™s a working week for me, unlike most here I know! Enjoy your leisure time all!

Morning/evening all,

I’ve not melted yet but it sure it hot for this part of the world.
    I had neither the energy or inclination to do anything at the weekend other than relax and keep as cool as possible ๐ŸŒž

I’m very happy to have a hosepipe or I would be spending hours up and down the stairs with cans of water to keep all the plants in my garden blooming.
    Everything looks glorious and it’s fabulous to stand on my little balcony in the morning sun enjoying the view.
    I am so pleased that we are having such a glorious summer and hope it continues through the school holidays which start sometime next week.

RT, glad to hear you’re having fun with the grandchildren ๐Ÿ˜Š

FD today

Have a good one everybody ๐Ÿ˜œ

We brought it over, Amazon ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello All,
    As promised I am back on the thread post Wimbledon and I have spectacular news.

I am going to be a Grand parent in January next year. I have been sworn to secrecy for the last two weeks so I stayed off the thread. I am terrible at keeping secrets. Several of my conversations recently have involved tongue biting.

My son and his girlfriend are also leaving London to live locally so we will be regularly babysitting as they both plan to work in London to pay their enormous mortgage. Not sure they have really thought that one out. 4 hours daily commuting, horrendous.

I am now setting my weight goal to December this year and cracking on as I donโ€™t plan on being โ€˜fatโ€™ nanny. His other Nanny is very slim and gorgeous. Time for me to step up my game plan. Fasting Wed and Thursdays now, water only, weighing in Fridayโ€™s only. I have been very lazy so far this year and paid the price of no losses.
    Sugar was creeping back into my diet which is not good. Vegan plan and home cooking still going well though and very little alcohol. Feeling good and doing daily active living.

Hope everyone in good health!
    Keep Fasting!

Great news Jo!!!!

Purple,

I’m sorry but you can’t take credit for the good weather as it began in May ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Are you still in Ireland or have you moved on?

It’s been lovely today and I took advantage of the fact that the majority of my neighbours are all at work and sat outside in the peace and quiet accompanied by sunscreen, hat, coffee, water and a good book.

Spinach and chickpea curry for my FD dinner. Yum ๐Ÿ˜€

I sent ahead, to warm the place up first, Amazon ๐Ÿ˜€ Yes, in that European Union country, across the water. ๐Ÿ˜‰ P

Morning/evening all,

Another blue sky morning ๐Ÿ˜€
    The only issue I have with this weather is mosquitos but it’s a FD for them as I’ve got the repellent at the ready!

I’ve just popped outside to admire the glorious array of planets scattered across a clear cold sky. It will be chilly in the morning.

Great news, Jo. ๐Ÿ™‚ Looking forward to seeing skinny nana. Does a January birth mean a change of plans Down Under?

I usually feel guilty if I’m reading a book and not doing anything productive, Amazon. Keep telling myself that I am allowed to relax!

Hi,
    Thanks everyone, yes we are thrilled with the news.

No travel changes planned, baby will arrive half way through our trip.
    As for skinny nanny, that is very unlikely as I plan to go to the top of my weight range to avoid sagging skin. Not an attractive feature.

I have been having a โ€˜lay inโ€™ today, after a restless night. I love reading in bed which I never feel guilty about. I have always read every night and morning. Itโ€™s essential to my sanity even if itโ€™s only for 10 Minutes.
    My back is playing up, pulled a muscle on Saturday night at the pub climbing out of bench seating, fatal stretching and twisting movement, I really should know better.
    If I keep moving itโ€™s usually fine by mid afternoon but hell again when I wake in the morning. I have an important bowls match tonight so painkillers will be essential. Hopefully it will be fine in a few days.

Weather has been incredible last few weeks but gardens are suffering from no water. My water butts have been empty for three weeks so now using waste water, soap and all. Plants donโ€™t seem to mind it. Very colourful pots at the moment, very cheerful.

Fantastic to hear your news Jo certainly so much to look forward to exciting times for all.RT

Good Morning,
    We had really terrible hot weather here this for weeks. Yesterday, finally we had a rain storm that even our Little Dog was hours suffering. Our plants are okay for now.

RT how nice are you to take the grannies with you and Nana camping. I wasn’t fortunate enough to spend time with mine. Can you image their beautiful memories.
    Jo you’ll be a wonderful Nana and babysitting is good help. Sad to hear the parents need to commute that far to keep their good jobs. Congratulations.

Going to spend to day with my friend with breast cancer. It’s my Wednesday commitment. She is about one hour away north of us. She’s very weak so I keep an eye for a few house chores and prepare a large meal for the family. Back late at night.

Have a beautiful day friends. ๐Ÿ™

Hi Fast Trackers and Hello World (You All know Who You ARE) ๐Ÿ˜‰

THREE TREES AND A WOODPECKER
    Two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, “Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?” The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, “Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?”

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, “It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into.”

Now wipe that smile off your face.
    Have A Happy Weekend All You beautiful Losers ๐Ÿ˜†
    Peace RT

Well I didn’t see where that one was heading RT! But perhaps that’s because I know that woodpeckers select mature trees with greater structural integrity and not weak and bendy saplings…๐Ÿ˜€

Jo, great news on the forthcoming addition to the family. Fingers crossed this really does give you the much needed motivation to lose a bit more weight!

Morning All,
    Well this week has been a very successful weight loss week, down 6 lbs, I have cut junk food and eaten healthily and been active all week. Wednesday and Thursday water fast days were good and therefore now my new routine. Feeling hungry today but I know my early morning cuppa will resolve that until I break my fast at 1.30 pm after dance class/ swim. Feeling determined.
    I recorded my activity levels this week – 25.5 hours in total not including housework/gardening. 12 hours bowls(gentle) 5 hours dance(intense) 5.15 hours walking with poles(moderate)1.5 hours swimming lengths(moderate)45 mins using cross trainer(intense). I think I can consider myself as ACTIVE – this is my lifestyle.
    I think I deserve my downtime playing bridge, doing needlepoint and reading.
    I have organised a 60,s/70,s night for my retirement club so I will be adding to the dance hours. Dressing up in flares and tasselled waistcoat too, should be fun. Booked a live singer, keyboard player, former Butlinโ€™s entertainer – canโ€™t wait!
    I can do this, just need to keep on track.
    Keep Fasting Everyone!
    Itโ€™s for life, maintenance and healthy living.

Happy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    I know right ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

RT, Iโ€™ll try not to let the facts get in the way of a good joke in future…!

Jo, have you got a picture of the 12 week scan to stick on the fridge door?!

Iโ€™m not wishing my life away, but as youโ€™re demonstrating work really does get in the way of an active lifestyle…

Hello Happy,
    Yes Retirement is the best. When I worked full time it was early morning Gym and dog walks then evening badminton class or Yoga. I have always done something though, never one to sit around. Makes you feel alive. Most people I l know are not as active and would not choose to be but I love it.
    I did retire at 58 though, thank goodness. We do have scans but I havenโ€™t printed one yet. 6 months is s good focus time though, doable!

A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighbourhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do. “Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?” The blonde said, “How about 50 dollars?” The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man’s wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, “Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?” The man replied, “She should. She was standing on the porch.” A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money. “You’re finished already?” he asked. “Yes,” the blonde answered, “and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. “Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. “And by the way,” the blonde added, “that’s not a Porch, it’s a Ferrari.”
    Peace RT

I don’t normally approve of blonde jokes, RT, but I didn’t see that one coming!
    Have a good weekend. P ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL – very good, RT! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks RT! A nice twist on a blond joke ๐Ÿ˜€

Another hot day forecast. Sadly we’re outside the area forecast for storms later, but there is a slim chance of rain this weekend. We’d need a sustained period for our water supplies to even start recharging let alone fill up though so I’m not getting too excited! My outdoor veg crops are suffering, onions and beans are unlikely to produce anything it’s so dry, but I can’t afford them the water they so badly need. The cucumbers under cover are absolutely loving this summer though, they’ve gone mad!

I’m still maintaining at a low weight, despite not fasting for months now. It’s going to be a shock when I do start again, inevitably I will need to later in the year as the days shorten and I get less active.

We see the reports, Happy, and feel for all of you in the NH suffering under these climactic conditions.

Morning/evening all.

Another fine morning here after a scorching (for us N Europeans) 35C yesterday. It was 31C in my hallway at midnight ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    Showers are forecast over the next couple of days but I’m not sure how much rain (if any) we’ll get.

I love hot weather but we aren’t geared up for it in this country, and from what I’ve read the lack of water in parts of the country is more due to bad management/planning than lack of rain.

Happy, that’s such a shame about your crops. Fortunately we have plenty of water despite Thames Water losing an awful lot through leaking pipes…..

I would love to be in the position of not needing to fast but I know it’ll never happen until I stop breathing ๐Ÿ˜†

Having said that, we’ll all be fasting when we exit the EU as there will be much less home produced food on sale due to the weather conditions this year and we won’t have any trade deals in place as our government couldn’t organise a p**s up in a brewery!

Have a good weekend everybody ๐Ÿ˜œ

Morning All,
    We had to cancel our Family BBQ Party yesterday as it was very windy, we just swapped it to cold meat and salads affair. The storm on the previous night caught everyone napping. We were chasing around the house shutting windows as there were sheets of rain entering the house. Then we had to rescue plants in pots that were being wrecked by the wind. Even huge pots with large bushes were knocked over yet I could barely lift then to a new location. Today it is very windy and grey but still heading off to bowls. Might get a little wet I think. HA HA!

Dogs are very happy, this long hot spell has been a bit much for them. They were not keen on waiting all day until it was cooler for their walk. It was 10 PM one night.

It does help Fasting though, too hot to eat. Just hit 8 lbs down in two weeks so happy days. Full of positive energy at the moment.

Keeping Fasting everyone, stay healthy.
    PS My son has successfully bid for a local house, all steam ahead!

Monday fast day a very poor weekend for us AFL football followers with Adelaide Collingwood and Sydney all beaten I actually went to the Adelaide Oval with the 3rd and 5th son was a great family Dad and Lad experience but we played very poor football simply saying after the Grand Final disaster of last year Crows are not the same ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    Keep on Keeping ON
    RT

This us when they need your support the most RT.
    Good results for the Roosters!!!
    Tough Monday fast after weeks of no fasting ๐Ÿคจ P

Morning/evening all

We’ve had a good amount of rain this weekend which has cooled things down a bit which is a relief and it’s made sleeping much easier.
    The good weather is set to continue with temperatures in the mid-high 20s which is great, especially for all the children who’ve been sweltering in classrooms and are now free to get out and enjoy the summer ๐Ÿ™‚

FD for me today.
    I’m on the countdown to my holiday, in 6 weeks time I’ll be in Africa ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ†๐ŸŠ

Hello Fasters from sunny France
    It’s hot even here at 1000metres.
    Lucky you, Amazon having cooler temperatures.
    I have been back in Europe for 6 weeks now and already I have had 2 trips to Italy, a trip to the Auvergne volcanoes and tomorrow a couple of days in Avignon where it will be hotter.

Lovely news about the grandie, Jojo.

I’m hoping to bring my grandson to France this month. He doesn’t speak French, but would benefit from a bit of exposure.
    First fast yesterday for a while. Feeling much more energetic. Now a fully functioning member of this group again. After Thursday.
    Wiwi

We had quite a bit of rain too Amazon, enough to give the parched grass a drink and refill the water butts but weโ€™re still far short of normal rainfall amounts, and now potential heading back into another hot dry month. The sunshine is great though and should make winter more bearable this year!

How long ar you in Africa for?

Jo, great news on the weight loss. Itโ€™s amazing what you can achieve when you set your mind to it! Next stop, healthy weight Granny ๐Ÿ˜€

Wiwi, good to hear youโ€™re going to be back here regularly. My life is settling down a bit now, so I hope to be a more regular contributor too.

Hi Wiwi, welcome back ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Happy,
    I’m going on a 2 week holiday with a week in Botswana followed by a week in Zimbabwe. I fly in and out of Victoria Falls airport (via Jo’burg) and the last two nights are spent in the town and (obviously) a visit to The Smoke That Thunders. I’ve been to the falls before when I was in Zambia so it’ll be interesting to see them from the other side and as I absolutely love waterfalls I’m very pleased to be seeing them again.
    I’ve been to Niagara, Angel and Victoria falls and many other spectacular examples in places such as Venezuela, Ecuador and Tasmania and I’m hoping to get to Iguazu as a trip to Brazil in search of a jaguar is near the top of my wish list.

The holiday is a lodge based safari with a couple of nights of wild camping in the Okavango Delta and ending with the visit to Vic Falls because you can’t go all that way and NOT take a look.
    I went to Botswana/Zambia in 2004 and spent 10 days wild camping which was very exciting and a bit scary. Lion tracks all over camp in the mornings (I wasn’t the only one who had been up in the night for the 100m walk to the bush toilet ๐Ÿ˜ฑ), a hyena gate crashing dinner and a leopard joining us for our post dinner round the fire chat (or maybe he fancied a night under canvas as he was standing on the mat outside my tent).

It was a fabulous trip with lots of wildlife sightings including huge numbers of elephant and buffalo, a pride of 23 lions who were having a family gathering the morning we turned up, and everything else that lives there apart from wild dogs who teased us by barking from a safe distance in a place where they couldn’t be seen…โ€ฆ.

We had a 7 night stretch of camping when we didn’t see another vehicle or human being. It was a truly wonderful experience and I’m looking forward to returning after 14 years to see how much it has changed.

I’ve always wanted to visit Zimbabwe as it’s the best place in the world to see African wild dogs (second best place is Botswana) and now seems like a good time to go especially as there are 200 animals for every tourist in Hwange NP. It won’t stay like that for long now that the political situation seems to be improving.
    They are holding their first free elections today and I’m hoping it all goes smoothly and without any trouble or suspicion of vote tampering etc. There are several international observers so hopefully all will be well.

I’ve looked on-line at the websites of the lodges we’ll be staying in and they all look fabulous which doesn’t surprise me as I’ve not stayed in one in any country in Africa that hasn’t been of a very high standard.

I have a trip to the exotic climes of Herefordshire to look forward to before then…โ€ฆ…

Amazon,
    That trip sound amazing, I am very jealous. All my travel this year has been UK but I am popping to Paris soon with my Rock Choir. Should be a laugh! I used to visit Hereford several times per year as our โ€˜outlawsโ€™ resided there. I loved the area, just a skip and a hop to Wales too.

My best (longest known, over 45 yrs) friend who has been residing in Spain has returned to live locally and she tells me she is up for some travelling. So looking forward to planning some trips. She is a wine and food specialist having been a chef and lecturer in wine appreciation, so she can plan that part of the trip while I organise sight seeing and exercise. Of course I will now need to fit it around child care. Luckily my hubby doesnโ€™t do travel so he will be left holding the baby.

Weather settled down here but some of my planting has suffered badly during the storms. Grass has a hint of yellow on brown but not really green.

Happy – it seems that the key to my success is being happy and positive. When I hit a low nothing will keep me away from temptation, especially no common sense. I swear I am growing long ears from munching salad.

Great to hear from you Wiwi, keep posting!

PVE-you must have met up with everyone on thread now! Well done you!
    I keep threatening Wee that I will get up to Scotland but never seem to find time.

Off to walk my pooches, have a great day everyone.

Arrived home from Avignon.
    It was 40ยฐ there. We ignored that and looked around anyway.
    Easy fasting today. Too hot to eat much anyway.
    It’s only 31ยฐ here, and should drop a bit to allow a good sleep.
    Have all you NHers melted away too?
    And Wellington, Barata, are things ok

xx

Enjoy your lovely northern summer, Wi. No snow on the alps still? P

John and David were both patients in a Mental Hospital.
    One day, while they were walking, they passed the hospital swimming pool and John suddenly dove into the deep end. He sank to the bottom and stayed there. David promptly jumped in and saved him, swimming to the bottom of the pool and pulling John out.
    When the medical director came to know of David’s heroic act he immediately ordered that David be discharged from the hospital as he now considered him to be OK. The doctor said, “David, we have good news and bad news for you! The good news is that we are going to discharge you because you have regained your sanity. Since you were able to jump in and save another patient, you must be mentally stable. The bad news is that the patient that you saved hung himself in the bathroom and died after all.”
    David replied, “Doctor, John didn’t hang himself. I hung him there to dry.โ€
    Peace RT

Not funny RT. The basic rule of comedy is to only ever punch up, not down. P

Ow. Another one not seen coming!

All good in Wellington, Wi. A little bit dryer in the last week or so, until last night. Lots of mild sunny weather you are missing, tops of 14 degrees ๐Ÿ™‚

And our PM is back in charge, with Winston off overseas. Just six weeks and she’s raring to go. Hubby is doing nights.

Hint to all over you in the Northern Hemisphere…wear hats and shirts, drink lots of water and stay inside during the middle of the day. Your temperatures aren’t that hot, you just have to adjust to them and learn to live with the new normal. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Think of the positives…it’s MUCH easier to fast in hot weather. P

P, I love your tips on coping with the heat! Stay hydrated, donโ€™t get overheated, donโ€™t get sunburnt. Simple ๐Ÿ˜€

…..And carry Himalayan pink salt with you on fast days.

Thanks for the timely reminder, Purple, and the synthesis, Happy.
    I quite like being at home, and the clouds are certainly gathering again over the Alps.
    The thunder head clouds will need another 48 to get their anvil shape and bring the storms.

It’s comet night next week, so hopefully it will still be warm enough to sleep out at nearly 2000m.

Fasts going well and being to move the kilos I put on.
    xx

… didn’t proof read.

Beginning to move the pesky kilos I gained through inattention!!!!!

Well I guess itโ€™s happened throughout history hasnโ€™t it? Climate changes… peoples adapt or die out! Some of us are slow learners though ๐Ÿ˜€

Wi, good news on the shifting weight. As youโ€™ve found, Iโ€™m afraid maintenance does require constant vigilance! I think we all hoped weโ€™d lose the excess and then magically find ourselves able to eat whatever we wanted. And then we woke up!

Absolutely Happy. A bit disappointing , but true!
    Re the salt, Wi, I always crave it in the afternoons on hot days. We sweat it out! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Tell me more about “comet night”!! P

Hi Purple
    It’s actually the Perseid meteor shower.It’s on 12 August and is sometimes a night of wonder. Shooting stars almost continuouly.
    I have never seen it in the Southern Hemisphere.
    We have juniper growing on the summit behind us and it’s like a mattress. A sleeping bag, and it’s ideal for the occasion.

Had a salad and feeling greatly full. Next food in 18 hours.

It sounds wonderful Wi.
    I was very lucky to witness the moon eclipse last week from the warmth of inside the house. Well worth giving up sleep to see these cosmic phenomena.
    Enjoy your salad. P

Evening/morning all,

I’m just home from a few days visiting friends in Herefordshire. They live in the countryside surrounded by farmland so it quiet and peaceful. We were blessed with glorious weather and had a great time.
    On Friday we took the train to Cardiff and visited the castle. We took a guided tour which was worth the extra cost as it was very informative and interesting.

On Saturday we travelled to a place called Witley Court which is the remains of what was a very beautiful mansion destroyed by a fire in 1937. The remaining building is little more than a shell but there are beautiful gardens and fountains and the history of the house is very interesting. The parish church next door has stunning Italian style painted ceilings and recently restored stained glass windows. We went on to visit a National Trust property called Croome which was also very interesting and the estate is huge so there are numerous walks although it was so hot we did a relatively short walk deciding to return at a later date to explore all corners of the estate. The land was taken over during WWII and was the base for RAF Defford which was where radar was developed and tested and there is a dedicated RAF museum which was fascinating.

The house is in the process of being restored so there are different art projects on display in various rooms including an account of the hard work of the lady of the house and all the local women during the war, detailing how they contributed to the war effort.
    The NT are putting on such displays in many of their properties this year in honour of the 100th anniversary of womens suffrage.

On Sunday we visited two private gardens that were open as part of the National gardens scheme. Both were beautiful and much more extensive that either looked from the road so we spent a long time walking round and admiring the amount of work that must have been done to make both gardens so beautiful.

Yesterday we went to a local nature reserve for a stroll in the forest which was a welcome relief from the heat of the sun and then after many detours, U-turns and stopping to ask for directions finally found a beautiful lake in another nature reserve and sat in peace for a while in a lakeside hide watching the birds.

I’ve had cake every day but it has been my lunch (no breakfast) and I’ve eaten wisely at dinner time and consumed a little wine and a lot of water. It isn’t difficult to eat well but wisely with my friend as she is flexitarian and her daughter is vegetarian and meals are always both tasty and nutritious with most of the veggies coming from their kitchen garden. We always cook together and have a lot of fun deciding what to make. I cooked Thai green curry on Saturday, veg for 3 of us and chicken for the other 3 family members, and we’ve also tried a couple of new recipes out. One is likely to become a family favourite and the jury is still out on the other…โ€ฆโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ‘Ž
    I’ll be surprised if I’ve gained any weight as I’ve done a lot of walking.

It was so nice to spend time with my friends and their grown up children (their daughter is my goddaughter โค) and I’ve come home feeling refreshed and uplifted ๐Ÿ˜€

I was given lots of lovely home grown veggies, aubergines, tomatoes, courgettes, baby squashes, cucumber and tomatoes to bring home which I’m looking forward to turning into tasty dinners. Melanzane parmiggiano anyone?

I’ve had a low calorie day today and will fast tomorrow. The countdown to my trip to Africa has begun and I’m determined to lose 8lbs before I go.

I hope all is well with everyone ๐Ÿ˜œ

Viewing 50 posts - 4,201 through 4,250 (of 7,277 total)

You must be logged in to reply.