Just starting today

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hestia 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Hi all,

Am just starting today. I have done intermittent fasting for the past couple of months, 16 hours a day, and although have maintained haven’t lost weight – mainly because of what I eat :).

I am getting married in 99 days and would like to drop two dress sizes in 60 before I buy my wedding dress. Thought I would try the 5:2 as is more flexible, and couple that with eating healthier.

I am a mature student with a couple of kids and it will be great to get my kids making healthier choices too; practice what you preach.

This should work for you, hestia. Are you eating food or water fasting? My husband and I do 6oo calories/day 2 days each week. This is a great program. do you need recipes? I have lots!
    Good luck.

Thanks fasting_me. Day one went well, really well, I did a bodypump class in fasted state and it felt great. I am allowing myself the 509 cals, I had a ham and cous cous salad for dinner last night 😊. Any recipe suggestions would be more than welcome, thank you!

It’s not the fast days that worry me, I really like not having to think about food, takes a load off. I need to concentrate on making more healthy choices on eating days and not over eating just because I can! So today I think will be the hardest.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.