Just starting

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fasting_me 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Ive just done first week of 5.2 after purchasing book last week and amazingly lost 5lbs. Have previously been slimming world member for 13yrs and actually finished heavier than when I started. Reading the book was extremely enlightening and made me realise just how much I was eating and why I’m not losing weight. Hoping adopt this as a new lifestyle have to say the first two fasts were easier than I thought they would be so all good.

Hi von66 – I’m a week behind you, just starting today! I think this is the first time I’ve taken such a scientific approach to losing weight. I know that you need to eat less and move more, but actually working out the numbers has been really empowering! I’m excited to see what happens – even if it comes off really slowly, at least its going in the right direction! 5lbs in your first week is brilliant! Well done – you’ve inspired me!

Good job, von66! This Lifestyle really does work. My husband lost 45 pounds and we have been maintaining our lower weights for 5+ years. We Fast 2 days/week.
    Keep posting your progress, von. We will all cheer you on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply.