Just started

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ampster 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• I’d never heard of the fast diet until I noticed it on my Audible Audio book list. I just decided to buy it and have a listen.
    I’m two stones over weight and never really been concerned about it. I’ve never been on a diet before and after listening to the 4 hour long audio book I just decided to try it.
    I’m sure I’ll report back here on progress but I just wanted to put my thoughts down after one fast.
    I already feel any weight loss will be just a bonus. I actually enjoyed the feeling during the fast. Knowing that I would be able to eat the next day helps. Strangely yesterday, the day after my first fast, I was much more careful with my food choices as I didn’t want to spoil that feeling of well being. I’ve decided to banish crisps, chocolate, fizzy drinks etc. I’ve never gone mad with them but I have been guilty of almost always picking something up whilst standing in the queue at the petrol station.
    It may just be in my imagination but I already feel like I have more energy.
    The first fast was easy too, I’m already looking forward to the next.

As I said, I’ve never been on a diet before or even thought about it. After listening to the theory behind the fast diet it just seemed to make sense. It’s just giving the body a break.

So thank you for reading. I’ll report back in a week. Currently at 14.7 stones.

Awesome! I have found the diet has had the same effect on my normal eating habits too, for example, I went for a pub roast today and passed my roast tatties onto my boyfriend’s plate so that I could enjoy all the other stuff on my plate without feeling compelled to eat them and then getting too full!

My portion sizes in general have really decreased too!

Good luck for your next fast 🙂

Hey there guys

I have just started today but still alittle unsure of a few things. On a normal day are you allowed to eat anything at all? Is it upto a certain amount of calories per day eg 1200kcal? I do understand that on the fast days is only 500kcal

Can someone please help me understand more…. Thanks

Ann-Marie

Hi Anne Marie
    The book says eat normally but sensibly. You can eat the things you like.
    I seem to be finding that I’m laying off those things just because I don’t want to feel so full.

Just eat normally on your non-fast days and stick to 500cals on the fast days. Eating normally ‘tomorrow’ means that on a fast day you can cope with being a bit hungry and just keep thinking ‘I can eat normally tomorrow so I can do this today!’ Go for it!

Thanks guys for the responses.

How is it going for you guys?
    Would love to hear stories for more motivation…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply.