Just joined

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Trish Tonkin 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Sunday morning. I’ve just joined. First post. What’s the best way to prepare for fasting tomorrow. I’ve read Michael’s book. Watched tv programme. But want REAL advice.. I’m going to fast on Monday and Thursday.
    I’m 54, female with a very demanding job. Last week was a horror. But I feel fat, joints are sore and I know this is not good for the present never mind the future..

Please tell me how to organise this!!!!!!?

I think the biggest thing is the commitment to actually start and be committed to it! It will work and for me was and still is a way of life the rewards are Fab! good look

Thanks artizanman. So I’ve got to get myself a commitment mantra!!! I know it all makes sense, but you are right. Commitment.

would also like to say i found keeping it simple on fast days! keep out the kitchen as much as possible,, my 2 days are Monday and Tues just to get them out the way at the biging of the week i keep it simple typically day one I have soup for lunch a typical tin is around the 200k i bulk out with some tin veg the evening meal plate of assorted tinned veg and gravy all low cal but filling 4 mins in microwave all together day to salad & tunor fish or chicken evening other half of veg tins! But i do have lots of fun on non fast days including full English fry-ups! Yum

My tip is to make it as easy as possible for yourself.
    Choose the easiest days.
    Plan food you can eat on Fast Days in advance, so you can feel confident.
    Remember to drink plenty of water.
    Remember, it is just one day to get through. You can do it.
    Then you have a break to think about any changes you need to make for your next Fast Day.
    Best wishes!

Guys this is really helpful. So deciding in advance. And the water I guess would keep me going during the day. Hadn’t thought of the water. Had my mind just on meals. I think breakfast and evening meal for me with water in between. Could take a big bottle to work.

Hi All
    I’ve just signed up today. Need to loose around 15kg. I bought the Fast Diet book a couple of weeks ago and just got half way thru and decided today was going to be my first day. So far I’ve had 2 cups of tea and around 1 & 1/2 ltrs of water. Not feeling hungry just yet. Wanted to know if just having dinner was a good idea or not. What should I expect from my first day?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply.