June 2017 30 Day Challenge

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
June 2017 30 Day Challenge

This topic contains 1,893 replies, has 168 voices, and was last updated by  Onahealthyhigh 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,801 through 1,850 (of 1,895 total)

• Day 29 California USA FD

I’ve been traveling for the last 4 days for business so I haven’t been able to weigh myself until today. 146.6 or 66.5 kg. That’s one pound up from when I left but I started an antibiotic while on the trip and had to eat something at 11 PM last night when I took it (every 12 hours – I started with it as soon as I picked it up a few days ago – UTI) so maybe my weight is a little higher because of that. I did well with eating on the trip and put over 10,000 steps on my Vivofit fitness tracker each of the days, so that’s a good thing. I’m doing a FD today, which is a normal FD and hoping to do another tomorrow. It was too hard to count calories this last Monday with eating out with business associates and all. But I stuck mainly to grilled fish and dinner type salads so I think I did well. With all the tempting food on the menus, I thought of my buddies here and didn’t give in! I’m just catching up on all of your posts.

Pocket list for June 29:

@metatauta
    @taraga
    @steve Toon Taxi Driver
    @debster251 (b2b)
    @bigviking (1st B2B)
    @flourbaby (3rd B2B2B)
    @coda
    @krisnia
    @pippapah
    @at
    @yolina (3rd B2B2B)
    @keetseel
    @califdreamer

Day 29- Montreal – FD

Hi All,

I vanished for a while not because i fell of the wagon but because i have found out i am pregnant, it happened much sooner then i expected so it was a nice surprise but obviously means i have stopped fasting.

Good luck to you all, you may see me back here next year some time.

Bug aka Anna

Day 29, Northumberland UK, NFD

Nice controlled fast day today, a little indulgence, but as my main meals were lots of veggies the calorie count stayed around TDEE. Need to get some more liquid on b oard and get that late evening snacking dragon drowned, but overall a good June and ready to start maintenance.

Day 29 meant to be FD
    Scotland

Well that didn’t go so well. Looks like Thursday is not working for me. Going to rethink my 2 days for July. But I’m going to keep at it. I’m going to do a FD on Saturday since it’s the first of the month.

Hope you FDers did better than me. June’s nearly gone!

Congratulations Europabug! That is a wonderful reason to put off fasting for a while! Looking forward to hearing all about the new baby when you come back!

Day 29 UK NFD 🌈

Had a cream tea, nuff said! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Day 29 UK FD. 4 of 5

Well 4th FD navigated. ! Managed to fast till 6pm from same time yesterday. Was easy as I was working and so busy had no time for lunch anyway! FD again tomorrow and weigh in Saturday morning. I know I won’t have met my goal for June but hopefully not too much damage done.
    Looking forward to the July challenge as no holidays to derail the progress.!

Karina.122 NFD

Day 29 Oregon USA NFD

Many years ago my mother died of Alzheimers Disease. Of course I’ve been worried that I will go the same way. I found a study at OHSU in Portland that was testing a potential new Alzheimers drug and I signed up to be included in the study. You had to have a PET scan of your brain and show evidence of amyloid plaque in order to participate in the study. I just got the results of my PET scan this morning and I do not have amyloid plaque in my brain, so I fortunately do not qualify to participate. I can’t tell you what a huge relief it was to hear no plaque. I know that plaque is not definitive one way or the other but I still found it a huge relief. I’m one of those people who wants to know what’s going on with my health, so even though it was stressful I find it preferable to know as much as possible.

With that behind me I will now concentrate and what I can control, my diet and exercise.

Thank you all for letting me ramble. Please sign me up for the July challenge.

Awilson, what a tremendous relief that must be for you! I’m so happy to hear that. I can’t imagine the stress involved waiting for the scans and results. I eat that was always in the back of your mind, causing a low level of worry.

Now you can concentrate on keeping your heart and other body parts healthy by getting to your ideal weight.

Day 30 Brisbane Australia NFD

I made it!! My first month living the 5:2 WOL & I love it!!

The scales & measurements have been kind to me, & I achieved my mini goal of losing 5kg for the month of June, so I’m stoked!!

Thank you all for your kind words & advice during June. You have all offered great support & guidance through my first month of the program. I’m looking forward to following all of your journeys during July πŸ™‚

Still day 29

@awilson – I’m glad you got good news. What a relief!

@europabug -congratulations on the baby news! Wishing you well & see you on the other side.

Day 30 – Tokyo, Japan – FD 83.9kg

I’m more than 1/3 through the fast. However I already had some low blood sugar. It passed quickly but this seems early. I’ve been noticing that in general my body seems to be shifting a bit faster when fasting. Maybe it is just all in my head too. The things I notice:

* Woozy moments when blood glucose is getting low, they are temporary.
    * It feels like my face get tighter, like the fat is drawing away from it. This is happening sooner than it used too.
    * Energy a bit boosted and I fidget more.

My hunger tends to be mild and even that ebbs and flows.

I’m happy my weight is more or less stable on the non-fasting days. A little high, but stable.

Day 30 * Germany * NFD
    97.9 kg

Day 30
    West Midlands UK
    NFD

Day 29 NFD
    Day 30 FD Post 1 Huntingdon UK

Last day and I am happy that I already know I have reached my goal of losing 10 lbs over the month but I’m still fasting today and keen to see the overall total tomorrow morning.

Pleased to hear news from fellow fasters although apologies because I often scan read it…… but excellent baby news and also a great relief regarding the possible Alzheimer’s Disease diagnosis. I work with carers in dementia care homes with the aim of improving care for people with dementia. We often discuss how we can all reduce our own risk … and healthy lifestyle often comes up. I know now that with fasting, exercising and being careful about the types of food that I eat that I am practising what I preach . I am sure this lifestyle must have an impact on reducing the risk of developing vascular dementia and probably Alzheimers disease too.

Has anyone heard of a July challenge? I will go and investigate right away. Catch up with you all tomorrow morning with last weigh in for June. Good luck and keep on in there everyone who has a last day of fasting today!!!

Day 30, Northumberland UK, NFD

Final weight for June 75.4kg. Not the lowest it’s mean but weighing daily it can fluctuate quite a lot and that is certainly within the margin I will set for maintenance. See you all in July.

Day 30 UK NFD

175.2lbs,79.5kg so.met my goal of losing 5lbs and getting under 80kg:)) this despite yesterday being a day of cheese gluttony, and weight going up by a pound πŸ™
    I also shifted 2 inches from my waist and an inch and a half from my hips and bust:)
    My BMI dropped from 27 to 26.2, fast approaching healthy.

And of course I also benefited from the improvements in well-being brought about by this way of eating: reduced inflammation and the pain from that as well as having few asthsma symptoms. I didn’t use an inhaler all month! Also less anxiety, higher energy levels, fewer problems coping with heat… all good, even the pain from my broken tailbone has decreased thanks to the suggestion of a cocyx cushion.

Thanks to everyone for your support this month and to Strawberriesandcream for hosting. Together we are stronger. Onwards and downwards.

Day 30 UK NFD 🌈

Have learned a lot this month, mainly to not be complacent, and if I carry on I will be back to where I started, too much partying in June, just one of those months, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself and nothing I can’t put right in July if I set my mind to it.

Onwards and downwards. Keep in keeping on and Kung fu fighting whatever our mottos have been, I’ve enjoyed the journey with u guys.

Got my exercise sorted, so that’s an accomplishment πŸ‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€ΈπŸΌβ€β™€οΈand despite the scales my clothes fit better and I look better, clothes fit better, skin clear, eyes bright.

Will be signing up for July once I’ve caught up in all the posts and found the link πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»

Hope good results for a lot of u, or resolve to carry on like me for the rest of u!

Day 30, UK, FD

2nd day of B2B. Scales back to where they were Wednesday morning, so wine impact removed. Now for a last push and final weigh-in tomorrow morning.

Day30 UK NFD? Possibly not.

Hit my target for June this morning, thanks in the main to the forced fasting I’ve been doing this week due to the toothache. Yesterday for the first time all week I managed just over 800 cals and that was made up of a sandwich at lunch and the same at tea with a bowl of (soft) fruit. My water intake is up as welll as I can’t face hot drinks so am knocking back the water like a good un.

My target for July will be just 2 lbs, am off on a cruise on 22nd so know I’l pack on some pounds. So plan is eradicate a couple of pounds, lose a couple, find a couple and end the month on a loss.

Onward chaps.

Day 30 NFD
    Cornwall
    Weigh-in this morning after FD yesterday scales say yes -.6kg down that’s a total of 2.4kg this month and 9kg since I started 3rd April roll on July challenge.

Day 30 – FIN – NFD

Today’s weight (final weigh in for the month): 59.6 kg

0.7 kg less than at the beginning of the month. Not that much, but at least it’s more than what I shed in May. 59.6 is not the lowest number I’ve seen on the scales during this journey, but still the lowest number for the month, so I’ll take it.

Congratulations to everyone on their progress!

A special thank you to @strawberriesandcream for hosting this month’s challenge. You’ve been a wonderful host.

Day 30 Australia NFD

Day 28 nfd
    Day 29 fd

Sorry it’s been crazy here. So glad I got a fd in this week though. Not planning on weighing in tomorrow as I normally would at the end of a challenge. Managed to reach my goal a couple of weeks ago. Now trying to maintain, have had family staying so haven’t managed to fast as much as normal and have had a few treats, but am feeling really good and am probably just above maintenance again but will be easier when visitors have gone. Really want to be able to have flexibility like this though and am really wanting to make this work to maintain.

Great job everyone this month so impressed with everyone. There have been some amazing losses @booperdooper WOW!! Congrats! But also fantastic job to everyone for being a part of this and just keeping going. We are all successful when we are trying to improve our lives, whatever stage we are at. Even if it feels like we aren’t getting anywhere or we can’t motivate ourselves to fast or whatever. At least we areplanning and trying and that is a good thing.
    Thanks so much @strawberriesandcream you have done a great job! πŸ’πŸŒΉ

NFD/ West Australia/ just visiting

I’m still here at the end of June. I won’t be weighing in till next week when I return home. I’m hoping I’ll still be under goal weight. My clothes are zipping up comfortably despite the lack of fastdays and consumption of a few extra wines. I haven’t had a spare moment to catch up on everyone’s progress. Thank you @strawberriesandcream. Wishing everyone a positive final day. See you all in July.

Day 30 – Cumbria UK – NFD

A good FD yesterday of 400cals ending the month exactly where I started it with a BMI: 20.1 and Weight of: 54kg/119lbs so maintenance continues nicely πŸ’ƒ

@fatteacher @lmrenfrey and @lou Belles – welcome to maintenance – just keep doing 5:2 and enjoy life πŸ’ƒ
    @coda – totally outnumbered in your house then but bet they all love spoiling you πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦including the furry ones! 🐱🐢
    @europabug – many congratulations – do pop into the July Challenge when you can to let us know how you are doing and let us know when πŸ‘Άarrives.
    @awilson – what a huge relief for you πŸ€—- I’m like you in that I need to know what I’m dealing with then I can work around it!
    @queenbee20280 – well done on completing your first month following the 5:2 WOL and 5kg has flown away for good! – happy dance time πŸ’ƒ
    @safarigirl – WOW 10lbs has melted away πŸ‘and here is the link for @codaβ€˜s β€œJuly 2017 31 Day Challenge”
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/july-2017-31-day-challenge/ see you there x
    @fatrabbit – another who has met their goal for June – 5lbs eradicated and getting below the 80kg mark!!! plus the health benefits gained πŸ’
    @lynzm – that’s the beauty of the 5:2WOL – it allows us to stray a bit but we can undo any damage fairly swiftly once we get back into the groove – You can do this in the July challenge – see you there
    @cream tea – 2.4kg disappeared = happy times !
    @chumi – πŸ‘on seeing the lowest weight for the month

@strawberriesandcream – thank you so much for taking care of us during this June Challenge – it’s a special month for me as it has my OH and my Birthday in it! πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒ·

Day 30, Hampshire, UK – FD

Glad to have made it to the end of June without totally giving up, that in itself is a testimony to how great this diet is, although I don’t think of it as a diet, its a change in mentality which is why it has worked so well for me.

Overall despite the holiday gain, I am happy with the result for June, I lost 0.9kg for the month but that also involved gaining on holiday and loosing what I gained with a bit extra. Final weight for June is 68.8kg.

I can wait to start the July challenge, I have a short holiday in July but its Thurs-Sunday and my FD are Mon, Wed & Fri as I have always done 4:3 so will just do a 5:2 that week.

Pocket list for June 30:

@bigviking
    @dykask
    @xrox

copy/paste & add your name if you have braved the last day of the month.

HUNGER IS FAT CRYING, LETS MAKE IT WEEP!!! Good Luck everyone πŸ™‚

Day 30 Newcastle UK NFD.
    Yesterday’s FD went out the window around 6pm felt very tired throughout the day,not sure if it was something to do with the alternating fasting days. Finished work early because of the tiredness.Ended up 3lb down for the month which is not my best results for the challenges but I am getting near my goal of 13 stone and reading other people’s posts the last few pounds seem to be the most difficult to shift. Next month’s challenge I’m going to keep it at 2 fast days a week separated out by 3 days of mindful eating on the non fasting days. It’s the wife’s birthday on Sunday so taking her out for a meal and a few drinks not the best start to a month when you’re trying to lose weight lol. Hoping everyone had some success if not we have a whole month to try again in July🀣 good luck everyone have a great day.

Day 30, Newcastle UK, ?

@awilson – such good news for you to receive – I’m delighted and relieved for you xx
    Congratulations @europabug – do pop in and let us know how you are getting on :-).
    @songbirdme – as I look out upon yet another day of rain (no work for me for over a week now – hence my miserable mood a few days ago) I’m thinking about your basement and keeping fingers and toes crossed that all is fine when you arrive home.
    You’ve managed your week very well by the sounds of things @califdreamer although I wouldn’t wish a UTI on anyone – nasty, nasty, nasty! I read your tip on getting around people who try to sabotage you with food – that would be so good to share on this forum in July. Hope you are feeling recovered now and no doubt that extra lb will disappear fast.
    @Imrenfrey – kudos on such a great result in a very short space of time. Now you receive promotion to the Maintenance team πŸ™‚
    Unlike @Imrenfrey, I have been taking the scenic route – but as of this morning am within 0.7lb of losing one stone, and hitting my goal of 133lbs, since starting 5:2 at the end of January. So @hotchoc – stick with it – whatever route you choose, it will work for you. The bonus is that you can switch back and forth between motorway and scenic route any time you choose.
    Great result for you @queenbee20280 – so glad to hear you’re joining us in July to inspire us in our journeys.
    @saffy420 – congratulations to you for hitting your target this morning and well done to you too @cream tea πŸ™‚
    You are so right @xrox – and it can never be repeated too many times because from time to time we all forget it and need the reminder: 5:2 is a Way of Life not a diet. I love your final quote – it’s brilliant – lol!

Thank you @at, @onahealthyhigh, @fatrabbit, @chumi and @lou Belles – you are welcome – I’ve really enjoyed being host – whilst having all your support for my journey through June. Congratulations on reaching your goal @lou Belles.

All the best for our final day – onwards and downwards – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER!!!

Day 30 – UK – NFD

@awilson – So glad your results came back clear, I am sure you must be so relieved.
    @europabug -congratulations, wonderful news, babies are much better than weight loss!

Congratulations to all the people moving on to maintenance and to all the people who have finished the challenge in a better place than when they started.

I can report I am now at 71.5kg down 3kg for June and a total of 7kg since beginning the May challenge with all you lovely people. I also lost another 9cms in total from the normal spots.

I am travelling most of July, so I am going to aim to maintain what I have lost so far. I would love to give myself a lower goal but I don’t want to set myself up for failure. I still have a good 10kg to get to a healthy BMI. I am in my danger zone as I feel so much better that I could easily go back to my old habits. I will use all the tricks I have learnt, like 16:8 to offset the inevitable times that I will have no control over what is served for dinner. I am determined to make this a way of life not just my normal yo-yoing and feel aiming to consolidate at this point knowing I will get back to loosing in August is the right thing to aim for, what do you think? I will have no access to scales so that will be hard as I normally weigh myself daily, that in itself will be interesting, as I have been so focused for 2 months. I so do not want to undo any of my good work so it will be hard as I am staying with family and there will be lots of wine involved. I do not want to draw attention to myself, as I have been on so many diets before and failed, I just want to keep this to myself until I feel I have mastered it.

Sorry for rambling on a bit, hoping that writing it down will help me. The main event this month is my daughter’s graduation and thankfully I will be able to stand proudly beside her in the pictures and not be full of self loathing as I have taken my heath into control again.

Thank you so much @strawberriesandcream for hosting us all. I will join up for July and read as many of the posts as I can but doubt I will be able to post much at all. I am back home on the 29th so I want the accountability of letting you lovely people know how I have coped. I am sure you will be there to help me no matter what. Thank you again @coda for looking out for us next month.

Onwards and downwards πŸ€—

Day 30 Belfast FD
    Well my virtual friends, what a morning I’ve had. I stepped on the scales this morning to read 154.25 lbs. 11 stone 0.25. That’s the lightest I’ve been in 25 years! Yesterday I realised I could take my trousers off without undoing the button and zip, which made OH laugh! I went to the pool first thing and put in the best session I’ve done for a long time, so I’m feeling good!!! So… that ‘s just under 3 lbs I’ve lost this month. That for me is a whoosh!
    @coda so glad you enjoyed the graduation. A proud moment for sure.
    @at thank you for wine summary. πŸ…πŸ₯‚ you learn something every day. I’m clearly a novice pocket wino!
    @fatteacher – many congratulations πŸ€—πŸ‘ you’ll have to change your handle now!
    @europabug aka Anna – congratulations!! What a lovely surprise!!. Good luck and look forward to hearing your news! Keep in touch. Xo
    @awilson I’m with you on knowing what’s what. I’m so glad for your result. Now you can out the stress behind you and concentrate on life!
    @Queenbeen20280 what an impressive result! Well done you!πŸ‘πŸŒˆ
    @dykask – interesting observations. Sadly my face has gone droopy as I’ve lost weight. A small price to pay though.
    @safarigirl – great result. Well done! Here’s the link for July
    https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/july-2017-31-day-challenge/
    @saffy420 hope your toothache goes soon. There’s nothing worse, although that’s one way of reducing your appetite!
    @chumi thank you for the link.
    @fatrabbit – brilliant result! You are inspirational!
    @steve Toon Taxi Driver enjoy your wife’s birthday. As you say, July is a new month!
    @yolina enjoy your travelling and your daughter’s graduation. You sound like you’ve got the strategies in place!
    Well done to everyone whether they’ve lost or not for their perseverance this month.

Pocket list for June 30:

@bigviking
    @dykask
    @xrox
    @debster251

I’m going to have a final FD today just to finish off. Onwards and downwards!

Day 30 – UK – NFD

Had a good FD yesterday but woke up feeling very hungry. Friday is wine night and the day I’m most likely to binge on snacks. Hoping the weigh-in for the end of June/start of July challenge will focus the mind into healthier choices.

Want to echo the thanks to @strawberriesandcream for hosting this month.

It was nice to a pocket list started. I’m actually in the harder part of my fast right now, although it isn’t that bad compared to what it used to be.

Go for a great fast!

@bigviking
    @dykask
    @xrox
    @debster251

Day 30……Florida….. FD

Well, good news…… we all made it to the end of the month. It seems like only yesterday, we starting out the month. I guess time flies when your having fun.

I was unable to log on here yesterday. it kept telling me the server wasn’t responding, it was an NFD for me.

I will weigh in for my finally figures tomorrow morning.

Couple things before I go.

For those suffering in the heat, on YouTube there is an easy video on how to make an inexpensive cooling unit. Just takes a gallon of frozen water, a styrofoam cooler and a small fan which will cool a small room. I’ve made one a few years back when our a/c had to be replaced.

Bug…….Congrats on the new addition to your family! My OH and I love babies…. we would have had more kids, if only they would have stayed small and squishy. We would never tell our own kids but we can’t wait to have grand babies.

Okay, well I’m off….. can’t win a battle if you never show up!

Surely, not everyone was King-fu fighting!?!

Day 30, Belfast, NFD

@Strawberriesandcream – thanks for hosting June’s challenge. I don’t think I met my target (I’ll do a weigh in later) but these forums and challenges are defo keeping me on the 5:2 track.

Well done everyone!! See you in July. It’s amazing how quickly these months are going by.

Good luck all today!

UK Day 30 NFD. Thanks for hosting @strawberriesandcream ,been a bit of a mixed month for me, I know I’ve been terrible this last week and don’t want to get weighed but will tomorrow, so pleased to read all the successes – it does inspire me to do better next month – see you all in July x

Day 30 – UAE – NFD

My final weigh-in for June, 79kg, 0.3kg down from last week and glad that is 1kg below my maintenance weight and target πŸ€—

Thank you all. I’ve learned a lot this month from all of you and a few habits to add to my July challenge.

Special thank @strawberriesandcream for hosting this month’s challenge. You’ve been a wonderful host

Hello UK Co Down Day 30 FD?

@europabug – possibly one of the best reasons to stop fasting! Do drop in on our future challenges to let us know how you are getting on.

@yolina – you could always bluff it a bit – oh I am so full I couldn’t drink/eat any more, or I have a bit of a headache I’ll drink water for a bit. Believe me it will be perhaps a surprise to you at how mindful you will actually be – you will still be thinking of us at the back of your mind. Just picture all your challenge friends watching lol

Still not moving considerably in the right direction, the scales have been up and down all week but as we all know they are but an indication (and not always an accurate one). As this however is a way of life and not a quick fix I will just keep signing up for challenges in the belief I will get there! I am using the end of this month to look back and reflect from where I started and the people on these challenges who have been here supporting us and keeping us all entertained. So whether you made your goal or not, you are still here at the end of the challenge which is what it is all about – so consider yourself a winner and give yourself the credit you deserve. If you achieved a goal well done indeed!

Here is the link again for the July challenge – you are all most welcome to join

https://thefastdiet.co.uk/forums/topic/july-2017-31-day-challenge/

Hi

Just saw this link on another thread and some may want to try it for a bit of fun. I put in my heaviest as my current and put in my goal weight – you can change the clothes, shape, hairstyle, colouring etc. I printed mine off and will stick it on my fridge lol. Sorry guys it only seems to be a women.

http://modelmydiet.com/

Day 30, London, UK, NFD.

Cocked up yesterdays FD, well below TDEE, but still………. NOT a FD!!!
    Aiming to be controlled for this final day of June, out for lunch with friends, so hopefully tomorrows weigh-in will be kind, if not……… the bouncy, bouncy scales are out the window!!!

Last big push today whether mindful CDs, standard FDs of celebratory NFDs(!!!!).

Day 30 Chicago, Illinois USA – FD

Day 30, Gloucestershire, UK: NFD
    I did have a bit of success actually.
    From about 11am yesterday till about 1.30pm today, I only ate a bowl of porridge (for breakfast). So that 26 hours, albeit spread over two days, was a kind of fast day, wasn’t it?
    Anyway an improvement.
    Here’s to July.

Day 30 – USA – NFD

@europabug, congrats! @awilson, glad to hear your news and sure you must feel relieved. @queenbee20280, @safarigirl, @fatrabbit, @creamtea, @chumi – good for you all meeting your goals!@strawberriesandcream – thank you for hosting this month!

Day 28 FD was a bust (again). We have been hosting my father-in-law at our home this week and although it’s not an excuse, it contributed to my NFD. Had a sneak peek at my weight yesterday and was 175.4, but bounced up to 176.8 this morning, so waiting until Sunday for a final weigh-in. Happy about the inches and pounds lost this month despite the fact that I messed up 2 FDs.

@Strawberriesandcream glad to make you laugh πŸ™‚ its the Friday spirit in me !!!

Can I please ask you to post a link to the spreadsheet? I would love to see everyone’s stats for the month as I like to use it for motivation.

Thanks for hosting us for June, you did a great job!!

Day 30, Rocky Mountains, US, NFD

Oh well, lovely peeps,

I was there at my June goal, just .4pounds away and I started celebrating. Now I am 5 pounds away from my June goal. Self-sabotage? Absolutely! But I had fun as well. Pre Birthday parties! I like to party before the actual date. But, all that said, tomorrow starts my month of July and I want to be the best I can be.
    So onwards and downwards, ladies and gentlemen!
    @strawberriesandcream: Thanks for being a wonderful host! 🌺🌻🌼🌷🌹

Day 30 – USA (Utah visiting) – NFD

I believe I am maintaining well. I’ll check the scale at the gym today and see for sure!

@strawberriesandcream – thank you ever so much for taking on this herd!

Looking forward to all of you rejoining us on the July side of the board with @coda! Hmm, is there a song about “right back where I started” in May 2016 with her? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Onward and downward!

@ciren2 can I just clarify for my own interest what constitutes a proper fast in your eyes?

Second post
    I’m calling June a day with my weigh in, because even though I’m fasting I’m afraid the scales will go up tomorrow!
    Thank you Coda for the link. What fun and how telling the pictures were! If you log in there is an option for men at the top of the page

And finally… thank you @Strawberriesandcream for your stellar job. It’s a big task, definitely well done.
    See you all in July.

Viewing 50 posts - 1,801 through 1,850 (of 1,895 total)

You must be logged in to reply.