January 2018 Monthly Challenge–Bring on the New Year!!

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
January 2018 Monthly Challenge–Bring on the New Year!!

This topic contains 1,551 replies, has 125 voices, and was last updated by  steffieagle 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,558 total)

• We live on a hill and it’s usually degree or two colder than the city. Today, it snowed all day and the roads around us are a nightmare. Bumper to bumper traffic jam. So I shall bury myself indoors tomorrow and hope for a thaw. The puppy just loves the snow and she spent the whole afternoon in and out of the garden rolling and bouncing through it, with her little nose buried right down to the grass. She has had such fun!

@ BasyJames – congratulations on your dream home. May you have many healthy and happy years living in it.
    @daffodil2010 thank you for your eloquent description of what must be the most amazing trip. And thank you for offering to herd us in February. I’m in!
    @EmmaTaylor – your willpower is awesome!
    @strawberriesandcream – can you share your lemon cake recipe? I’ve a weak spot for anything lemon.
    There is quite a de-cluttering theme running through this forum. When my darling mum died, I was horrified how her life was condensed into a lot of bin bags, albeit for the charity shop. I promptly went home and cleared out my entire wardrobe, cupboards and anything I hadn’t used for a year or so. I’ve just my kitchen to do, which is ongoing at the moment. It’s very good for the soul.

This month’s not been as I had hoped. Despite my enthusiasm at the beginning of the month, I’ve slipped into a half hearted attitude, nibbling far too many snacks and rubbish. Right… as they say. No more faffing. This month’s half over and I’m still the same weight. BIG reset and here we go.

Day 16,Germany, FD
    Tomorrow I will meet 2 good friends – and I have never sat with them without drinking wine… Don’t know whether I will stay strong…
    So far the dry January went really well!

FD London UK

They are discussing 5:2 on channel 5 (uk) they recommend 800 calories on fast days now.

Let’s see how she gets on

Day 17 – ?
    Day 16 – CD
    Day 15 – NFD – arrived late evening to Melbourne
    Day 14 – NFD Flight out from Manchester to Melbourne via Hong Kong

Day 13 was a successful FD (403cals) and did not break my fast until lunch the next day on the plane around 1pm

Arrived here safely and a great flight with Cathay Pacific with a brief stop over in Hong Kong – brilliant sunrise greeted our arrival there! and it was 18degrees when I landed in Melbourne at 2230hrs!

Surprising not feeling too jet lagged – so lovely to see my sister again – Niece no 2 and her OH joined us for a family dinner last night and today (Day 17 already started in Australia!!) we are driving to Lakes Entrance where Niece no 1 lives and her wedding will take place there on Saturday……We are staying until Monday when we head back to Melbourne.

Arranging to meet up with various friends after the wedding as I will have 2 weeks left before heading back to the UK.

Spoke to DD and OH on waking up this morning and it is freezing and snowing again in Cumbria, whilst I had a lovely first day here yesterday, beautiful sunshine and a light breeze temperatures up to just below 30 degrees – perfect!

5:2 lifestyle wise – only ate once on each leg of the flight over and just went over TDEE! Yesterday I managed a 16:8 day, just to TDEE, despite indulging in some bubbly and a gorgeous red with BBQ steaks! Aiming to follow 16:8 days whilst I’m here but not sure if I will manage to fit in any FDs but should be able to do CDs……..

I haven’t had time to catch up with reading the posts but hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life, we are over halfway into the challenge now but still time to make a difference – TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

I managed to do my plank challenge yesterday and will try to complete it again this morning before we set off on the long drive to L.E. – hope my fellow plank challengers are going strong?

@daffodil2010 – Thank you for leading us into the February challenge – will definitely be signing up! You and I may both need the support after our travels and indulgences!!!!!

“Feeling healthy and feeling good about yourself is not a luxury – it’s an absolute necessity!”

2nd post

I made some cup desserts with avocado, cocoa powder, honey and a little semi skimmed milk. This evening I ate half a cup. So more like 1,050 calories than 800 calories my fast day was supposed to be.

Tomorrow is another fast day. Good night 🌙😴💤 everyone.

Day 16 UK CD

After yesterday’s FD, weighed in at 76.6kg or 169lbs. Delighted to be below 170lbs, my goal for January! I know it’ll prob be a bounce weight that I need to hit twice but it’s lovely to see it for the first time in over a year!

Goodness I drank a LOT of water during FD yesterday – discovering new bladder capacity I never knew I had! I used to think I drank loads of water at 2litres/day, now it’s gone up to at least 2.5 litres Every Day, not just FD. But also noticed that my skin feels softer and I’m looking healthier so I’ll take it.

I’m finding that counting calories really helps me to know what I’m eating on NFDs and sustains consisten weight loss. I’m still doing the weigh & calculate but it’s becoming automatic and is so much easier than it was the first couple of weeks. I remember calorie amounts for lots of my regular food, and it’s getting much easier to calculate as I cook.

Also finding it really helpful to do a little baking ahead for my carbs, ATM a loaf of bread and a cake per week. Makes such a difference to have them ready to hand and to know what’s in them, how many calories etc. It’s a great way to keep an eye on my weekly carb consumption too – I tell myself that’s my weekly loaf and when it’s gone…

On Saturday I made a yummy low carb/sugar-free/gluten-free beetroot banana & cacao cake with almond flour & coconut flour. It’s only 135 calories/slice and makes a delcious FD pudding with greek yoghurt, or NFD teatime treat 🙂

@daffodil2010 loving your travelogue, thank you!

@basyjames thanks so much for your ideas about joint pain. It led me to a whole pile of research last night and I learnt so much helpful stuff. Amazing to read that IF is being trialed as a non-drug treatment for some types of arthritis – who knew?! And SO good to understand a little more about IF and the immune system. With all I’ve read, it’s no wonder that this seems to suit me.

Woke up really tired and grumpy today, but managed to prioritise self-care and slip in some gentle yoga and meditation ahead of the full day. Also held gently but fast to a boundary earlier on, which made me feel much better. Slowly slowly.

Today my trousers felt too big for the first time! Just over 9lbs gone, my bloated stomach is going down and I can feel my fat suit shrinking. My brain is better-focused i can feel a bit more energy and my mood has lifted. This is about so much more than weight loss, but that helps!

Day 17 – Japan – NFD

Ugh the only nice thing about winter in Tokyo is that it is short. I’m tried of the cold.

Day 16, Surrey, NFD

All going well so far. Weight just – fractionally – under 13st this morning, after yesterday’s FD. Re-educating my palate will take time and persistence though. Like many others here, I can feel the evening snack dragon lurking! A couple of almonds and walnuts + lashings of water seem to have done the trick, for tonight anyway.

Did anyone see ‘Diet Secrets and How to lose Weight’ on Channel 5 this evening? It featured the 5:2 diet. I was shocked to hear it being described as a crash diet!!! Some positive comments were made about the benefits of intermittent fasting though.

Day 16 – SW WA USA – NFD

Trying to keep it controlled. Needing to catch up on some of your wonderful posts. Needing to get ready to teach evening class.

May we finish this day strong!

Day 16 2nd post

@daffodil2010–awesome you for taking on February after your great trip! Definitely in here. 😊

Once again I am struggling today. It’s almost like there is a post-fast day plunge.
    Mentally. I felt good yesterday but today started out with a heavy heart and just “off”.

Tomorrow’s another day.

@daffodil2010 – just loved how you described Manchu Picchu! And thank you so much for agreeing to take on February.

Day 17, NFD
    Away with work, so no opportunity to check on weight. FD yesterday went well and cold is improving. Expect today won’t be terribly controlled, but at least I have Dry January!

Day 17, NFD, Norway

Just checking in.
    I’m still on the Dry January wagon. Fell off the No Sugar wagon a long time ago, and have totally forgotten about the plank. Hrmf.

Today my challenge will be to drink as much water as @michelinme, i want softer skin aswell 🙂

Hi everyone
    Day 17, NSW Australia, CFD
    Enjoy your day

Day 17, Cornwall UK, NFD

Yes I saw the Channel 5 programme on the 5:2 Fast Diet. I think the producers failed to read the book as they called it a 4 week ‘crash diet’! Losing an average 1lb a week is never a crash diet.

Perhaps there is little money to be made by the diet industry on us – no pills, meal plans, or dietitian appointments!

Dr Longo at the Longevity Institute has plenty of good evidence that intermittent fasting helps you live a long and healthy life, unlike dieting.

Rant over. Will keep going.

I too was livid that they referred to it as a crash diet when showed that the person should be eating a Mediterranean diet the other 5! How is 800 cals 2 days a week a crash diet when they said that a crash diet was 800 cals 7 days a week?!

Day 17 Newcastle UK FD 🇬🇧.
    I also watch that program last night about dieting and they highlighted the 5:2 diet as a crash diet lol. the first thing I said to my wife was I didn’t realise I was on a crash diet the next thing I did was to Google it couldn’t find a link with crash diet and the 5.2.
    I like the fasting way of life can’t see me changing to anything else.

Day 17, Newcastle UK, NFD

My cauliflower steaks (first time I’ve tried them) were delicious. I had pre-roasted them last week so after defrosting I applied some tomato puree, sliced tomatoes and slices of halloumi. Baked in casserole for 30 mins and removed lid for the last 10 mins to brown the halloumi. Where I went wrong was eating both, followed by two slices of lemon cake and some nuts bringing me in around 1200 cals (this included all my teas and coffees). Not exactly a fast day then, apart from I only ate at one meal. The scales are not shifting but I’m feeling thinner and clothes fitting well.

I had to look up copyright laws before sharing the lemon cake recipe. Apparently so long as I don’t copy the recipe and method word for word – and credit the author – I’m fine. So here goes.

By Sarah Flower, Low-Carb, Slow Cooker – ISBN 978-1-4721-3957-3

Cream 60g butter with 100g full fat cream cheese and 100g Truvia or similar. Add zest of 2 large lemons along with 120g ground almonds/almond flour and 30g cocnut flour, 4 eggs and 1 tspn baking powder.

My large slow cooker is oval shaped and my 1lb loaf shaped silicon thing fitted in perfectly and made it easy to cut into 8 slices at 236 cals each. After heating the slow cooker, I placed it in the slow cooker and poured in boiling water to half way up the sides. Then baked on high for 2 hours and when it was firm to touch I squeezed all the juice from one lemon over the cake and left for another 10-15 mins. I then took it out and cooled down completely before carefully turning it out so avoid it breaking up.

Sarah Flower’s book is full of lovely recipes including low carb lemon curd with which to make Lemon Cheesecake. Her egg custard is great too – as was the Cajun Chicken Casserole I made at the weekend.

Wonderful story about your new dream home @basyjames – so exciting!
    @daffodil2010 – you are so generous giving us such a detailed description of your vacation – it sounds amazing.
    @lindasue – a James Taylor fan???
    Good to hear you arrived safely @at. Your quote is particularly resonating with me right now.
    @michelinme – Please share your beetroot, banana and cacao cake recipe – I’m sure you mentioned it the other week too and I already bought cacao powder as I had bananas needing using up. The bananas are currently frozen in chunks and I can buy beetroot today.
    @dykask – our UK winter has been long, cold and damp although we have blue sky today for a change. And snow.
    Got that recorded to watch @fatfingers.

Well done to all my fellow Dry Januarians – doesn’t it feel great! Keep on keeping on.

“The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates

Day ?, Guildford UK, FD

Had to take 4 days break from the 5:2 as exams on Monday and Tuesday. Probably went over TDEE most days as little or no exercise.

Back to it today although tax year end looms, as I am an accountant that’s an awful lot of work sitting around, although I will be able to exercise.

Thank you everyone for your posts, and @daffodil2010 it’s great to know Feb is already on the go.

Healthy weight by my May birthday here I go……

Snowing today.

Mari

Day 17, London, UK, FD (2nd of B2B2B),

Yesterdays FD came in at a whopping 69 calories!!! 2 coffees down then soooo busy with meetings. I got home jumped in the shower washed hair, blow dried, faffed around a bit getting clothing & smoothie ingredients ready for today and turned around a couple of times, only to find it was 8pm and the kitchen was closed!!! So telly then bed, slept like a log and bounced out of bed this morning!!!!

@strawberriesandcream, in my head I’m reinforcing the idea of LCHF for the holiday, the real question is whether I can be mindful with the booze, bread & cake!!!! My mums condition is very slow progressing, we caught it very early on, but my dad’s passing last July caused a bigger decline than usual, but, she’s still loving life, grandkids and new kitten (particularly the new kitten)!!!

@daffodil2010, thanks for a wonderfully descriptive post yesterday ………………….. I was right there with you!!!!

@shiny thing, you need a ‘The Kitchen is Now Closed’ sign to stick on the door too, mine is on the cupboard containing the nuts & is working a treat, I’ve told myself I’ll eat the sign before I eat anything else!!!!

@michelinme, I neeeed that cake recipe!!! Congrats on the droopy pants too!!!

Thanks for the recipe @strawberriesandcream, I might make it in ramekins because If I make a loaf I’ll only cut it into 2 pieces and call it a portion!!!!

I must say, if I’d been on a crash diet for over a year I would be vapour by now!!!!!

We have soooo GOT this!!!!

Day 17 UK CD

Quick post – day of meetings & already late but wanted to give myself some external accountability for NOT stuffing my face at lunch meeting.

Scales had bounced back this AM after yesterday’s CD of 1400 but I know where they were! hopefully that’ll keep me motivated too.

I’m out all do so have packed some homemade gf oaty seed bread, crunchy veg, mandarins and healthy cake – recipe tomorrow, promise! I use the pre-cooked beetroot in packets cos it was reduced to 50p after Christmas, got loads!

Cake;s to share at PM meeting, bread & veg for healthy supper at supper study group. That should fill me in between now and bedtime. This time last week Weds became an unexpected FD, so it should b possible to have a CD if i’m mindful. Now I just have to get dressed and leave the house in 3 minutes!

Onwards and downwards. Have a good day, hang in there – we got this.

Day 17, South Wales, NFD

Sorry not to have posted for a while – winter cold and too much work…
    Just catching up on all the posts!

Day 17 Wales NFD

I was puzzled that the Channel 5 programme considered 5:2 and the BSD crash diets. Doing the BSD on 5:2 works brilliantly for me and is a WOE I find easy, enjoyable and natural. I will always eat this way now – definitely not a crash diet.

Have a great day everyone 🙂

Day 17 – Peru 🇵🇪 – NFD

It’s our last day in Peru. We fly back to Europe tonight, 12 hour flight to Amsterdam then connection to Dublin. Arrival home Thursday night 😬 and I hear it’s snowing 😲.

So we are going to enjoy the 24c heat here in this part if the South Pacific today. A walk along the cliff tops, some shopping, enjoy the ritzy Miraflores area of Lima one last time.

Pope Francis is arriving in Lima today at the start of a few days in Peru. The journey from the airport is chaotic with traffic as usual BUT the messy hoardings at roadsides have been spruced up with Papal flags and posters welcoming Papa Francisco 😊. Would love to catch a glimpse of him in Peru. We saw him in St Peters Square in Rome in 2016 and it was almost a rock star moment 😁

I have not done planks in a couple of days so will get to it this morning. Will eat lightly today. We have treated ourselves to business class for the flight home so will thoroughly enjoy the champagne, the food and wine, the lie flat seats. No planking on the plane though 😆

Talk to you next in Europe, in winter ❄️, in Ireland 🇮🇪

Day 17…..Florida….. FD

Well, it’s official……I have the flu! Left work early yesterday by the time I got home full fledge fever was bring me down. Went to bed about 7pm, but ended up waking up like every two hours. I just could not get my fever to stay away, it would break then next thing I would know the hubby was putting a compress on my head, telling me I was burning up again.

I’ve been up about an hour being hot and freezing all at the same time. Never less, I’m staying in bed today.

My FD will be easy as I’m not feeling walking to the kitchen….. plus, I’m thinking I’m just going to drown the illness away…..

2nd post

After the latest catastrophe to hit California – the mudslides – it was lovely to see a cat being reunited with its people on the news this morning. The rescue people had tracked its paw prints for over a week and eventually climbed through a 2nd floor window to find it there. A real boost for its people. My love and prayers to all affected.

@flourbaby – you will do what feels right on holiday and if that means indulging for just one week, then that’s the right thing for you. Afterall, we keep saying one of the great things about this WOL is its flexibility. No way would I want to live my life without the occasional treat of cake and lovely bread.

@daffodil2010 – safe journey home and wrap up well when you arrive!

Day 17, USA, CFD

I feel back in the groove. Yesterday’s LFD went well, although I felt cold all day. I was snuggled on the couch last night and contemplated getting up for a small snack. But I thought of @flourbaby and envisaged my frideg behind barbed wire, and I stayed put.

OH has decided he wants to lose weight but for whatever reason won’t do 5:2 with me. Go figure. Instead he’s gone for those weight loss shakes. We’ll see who loses more and keeps it off!! But I’ll have a shake with him for dinner (I think it’s about 280 calories) and if I stick to my usual routine of a FD tomorrow, I reckon that’ll count as a B2B2B!

Hope all you cold/flu sufferers out there recover quickly. Look after yourselves, and don’t go into work to give it to the rest of us! 🙂

Day 17 USA (Illinois) NFD

Still keeping at maintenance. I seem to change how I am doing NFD’s keeping them CD. Aren’t those days always our nemesis? I see many people here enjoy our FD’s with their control. We need to keep in control all our days. It’s a learning process.

Busy day today for me, but it does include a spaghetti supper fund raiser for the local high school show choir. Fund raisers always seem to include lots of carbs cuz they are cheap to serve! I’ll do my best to still have control as pasta is something I can always pass up. But I’ll have to eat some of it!

Onward and downward.

Day 17 Akron OH FD

Thank you all for your warm, loving wishes and congratulations. It feels wonderful to be part of such an encouraging and supportive forum. @lindasue I love the moniker babyjames! Basy is my first name & James is my OH. So babyjames kinda works too 🙂

Slowcooker cake?!! I am so in. Thank you for sharing.

@daffodil I feel like I was on your trip with you, Thank you so much for the detailed descriptions of your experiences

I have a lot to do today so I better be off. Make today awesome y’all

Day 17 Oregon USA NFD

Thanks for that recipe @strawberriesandcream! Definitely giving that a go.
    And liked your quote this morning too. Lots of the past I am still needing to let go of…

@daffodil2010 safe travels and enjoy business class–a well deserved treat after all your hiking about. 😊 Thank you ever much for sharing Peru with us.

@flourbaby…I hadn’t thought of eating the sign!! Clever idea and probably a good fail safe for me as well. 😉

Off to work I go today. Not sure what went wrong yesterday but determined to not allow it again today.

“Figure out what is good for you and then create a liking for it. You have to work at living.”

Day 17 – USA – NFD

2nd post

Almost forgot–chili cook off today at work.

Taking my white bean chicken chili–wish me luck!!😊🏆🏆

@mjrbcd44 – I love white chicken chili! Enjoy! Is it a competition?

@basyjames – yeah for you and your dream home!

@daffodil2010 – more excitement from you in Peru. Hope you do indeed get to see the Pope. How wonderful you’re there at the same time.

Hi folks I hope you’re all well and losing big time 🙂

So… I’ve not been on the forum for a while. My fasting has been in fits and starts for the past 6 – 7 months and I’m feeling a little heavier than I’d like. I did try a couple of times towards the end of last year but those ended in failure. so I thought I’d make a fresh start in Jan/Feb when the last morsels of Xmas and New Year treats have all but disappeared (been eaten).

I’f I weigh myself tomorrow, please can I join in? I really need the accountability you guys bring to this.

Cheers for now.

Las Vegas NV Day 17 NFD

Water fast went well yesterday. I have a DEXA and RMR appointment this morning so I won’t be eating until 11:30. I joined a local gym yesterday 5 min from my new house so I don’t have to drive 35 minutes to my old gym and I got in 30 min of fasted cardio. My health insurance covered it so no membership fees.

Lower body weight workout this afternoon and some extra carbs (sweet potato) and protein as I’m targeting muscle building over the next 12 weeks.

Sorry to hear so many of you are suffering with the flu or cold. It has been bad this year. I had it for 10 days at end of Dec beginning of January. Only one really bad day of fever & chills and fortunately no gastric distress but I felt like crap for a week.

Daffodil2010, I hope you do get to see the Pope, it would be a great finish to your vacation. My Pope experience was almost getting run over by his limo in St Peter’s square! LOL Enjoy business class, I’m a cranky old man now so any flight outside of North America has to be business class or I’m not getting on the plane!

Day 17, Gozo, Malta, fd

Bert1802 I hope you get well soon. I’ve been there recently. Take care.

Daffodil bon voyage. I hope you see our wonderful Pope.

I ate a piece of Christmas fruit cake with a cup of coffee this afternoon.

Tomorrow I’ll be extra careful and have a cd.

Onwards and downwards, have a lovely Wednesday everyone.

@johnnyr Welcome, never too late to join our merry band!

Day 17, Rocky Mountains, US, FD 800 cals

Day 17, UK, NFD

Its been a not so good and stressful day for me. The only positive thing about it is I kept my food intake quite well. And I made the chicken soup following @anna6 ‘s recipe, its delicious, thank you 😊 . Must remember @flourbaby ‘s advice and just step away from the nuts for the evening 😀

@daffodil2010 I wish you were staying in Peru longer, I will truly miss your holiday reporting 😀

For all who are just joining, welcome 🤗 , the more the merrier 😀

Day 17 -Ireland – FD

Finding this FD tough today but will struggle on 😀… Will be worth it.
    Over half way through dry sugar free January! Hurrah!
    Welcome @johnnyr.
    Onward and downward!

Day 17 UK FD

Today has been another accidental FD. We didn’t have anything in for lunch so I was supposed to buy a sandwich. Really busy in work, including an over emotional colleague who needed an ear and coffee! As a result , no lunch. I’d already made a vegetarian chilli for tea tonight so had a portion of that with rice. There was even enough wriggle room for a biscuit with my mid evening cuppa.

Not sure about tomorrow now, might try another FD to keep me in my Tues/Thurs routine, or just see how it goes. I’m doing a lot of driving tomorrow – have a couple of meetings spread out across Greater Manchester, so if it’s not in the car it can’t be eaten.

I did a HIT workout yesterday. OMG, it was hard work and I have very achy legs today – so no planks.

@daffodil2010, can’t believe you’re coming home. Your posts from Peru have been wonderful to read. Your enthusiasm and enjoyment really shine through.
    @at, it must be lovely catching up with family and friends. Have a lovely time in Australia.
    @strawberriesandcream, mmmm lemon cake. I’ve never baked a cake in my slow cooker but that sounds scrumptious.

I had a chat this morning with a colleague who had seen the programme on channel 5 last night. She seemed keen to warn me of the dangers of following a crash diet. I did want to say I’ve been doing it for almost 12 months so it’s the slowest crash on record. I didn’t, just smiled and said it works for me. 😀

Day 17 – SW WA USA – FD (800)

Posting later in the day but finally caught up with the great posts!

@daffodil2010 – enjoy the last moments in Peru then bon voyage! Have so loved your word pictures you’ve painted. I printed off a couple of posts to share with my son this weekend as we work out some details of our forthcoming trip.

@johnnyr – welcome back! We’re still here to encourage each other on the journey!

@bert1802 – ah shucks! Sorry the flu got you but glad you’ve got good care with your sweet hubby.
    It’s amazing how there are folks sick in a variety of places. Those “bugs” don’t care about time zones.

Together we are stronger!

Day 17, Guildford UK, FD

I am going for it the rest of January.

Still dry despite big temptations…..

I did have a pizza over the weekend when studying.

So it’s back to the way of the 5:2

I bought a couple of treat dresses from Joe Brown in a size 10 so I now want to wear them…

Revenge bod is coming.

Mari

Day 17, USA, Missouri Ozarks, FD

Hello everybody, everything is going well food/water/exercise-wise.

Totally exhausted from work (only work three days a week and was off Monday due to severe weather so I had to cram all the work into two days ! ) Accomplished a lot but I am realllly tired.

Will catch up on posts tomorrow.

To your health, all.

Rainbowsmile – You go girl !

Safe travels, daffodil. A trip of a lifetime, for sure. And maybe the Pope ????

Mjrbcd44 – hope the chili cookoff went well. I love white bean chili !

Day 18, FD
    Still away with work, so no idae what my weight is. Probably a good thing following last night’s Thai meal. I stayed on the Dry Wagon though!

The cold is still with me. Stupid sinuses keep waking me up. 3-4 hours sleep per night is starting to get a bit weary…

Have a great day everyone!

Day 18, FD, Norway

a pretty good CD yesterday. only 400grams left to see my “lowest” again, as i did a few weeks ago… going all in for a good FD today.

So I just thought I would share this really great app I found today. I find I can not stop weighing in every day which affects my whole mood for the day of course. This week my weight has really gone up and down. Anyway with this app it works out what your moving average is instead, based on the daily weight you put in. The app is called Happy Scale. It also can break your weight you are wanting to loose into ten milestones. As you work towards each one it tells what percentage you need to complete the milestone and how much more you need to loose to get there.
    It is no wonder they call it Happy Scale. My mood is so much better today! My moving average is actually 400 grams below my last official weigh in day.

Day 18, NSW Australia, NFD
    Hi everyone, just checking in. Enjoy reading all your posts. Bye for now!

Day 18 Belfast FD

I lost a post yesterday. I have been going through my photos and came across a photo of me about three years ago. I couldn’t believe my eyes. Double chins and a big fat belly…..Proof, even if the scales and smaller clothes aren’t enough, that this WOL works.
    @at – have wonderful family time.
    Safe travels home @daffodil2010 and enjoy that champagne!
    @bert1802 – get well soon
    Welcome back @johnnyr
    @rainbowsmile – at a size 10 I think that revenge bod is nearly there! You’re a winner!

**If you’re fasting today, add your name to the list**

@bigviking
    @maayyaa
    @debster251

Keep your eyes on the prize!

Viewing 50 posts - 951 through 1,000 (of 1,558 total)

You must be logged in to reply.