Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

Welcome to The Fast Diet The official Fast forums Body Weight loss
Jan 2017 Starters/Re-Starters from a binge eater

This topic contains 723 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Floridag1rl 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 724 total)

• Myggan, I feel your frustration. Good luck with making the plan. Plans are good when it comes to food (in my opinion). Funny how a number on a scale can affect us so positively and so negatively.

Keeptrying and Alisa — enjoy your crochet. I think that if you enjoy that kind of thing, or needlework, knitting, sewing, painting etc — that if you enjoy it that you can go to a bit of a meditative place sometime while you are doing it.

I finished the day yesterday without a binge and probably at 1800 calories. This is good for now. Same plan for today.

Have a good one.

Good day ratatouille!
    Very happy to hear that you had a great day! I mentioned meditation because I have been doing it for almost a year every day, 10-14 min. I started it as a first thing before work.i used to get anxious turning the computer on – what should I do first? Now I know – 10 min meditation and then everything falls in places. I do not know if it works other ways – I still get mad sometimes, still overeat… if you are interested, you can try the app Calm, there are some free sessions. I agree crochet takes me to a calm world and keeps my hands busy.
    SuzyQ- sounds like you have healthy relationship with food- you know what you doing and feel ok about it. I will keep this in mind, thanks for answering the question.
    Keeptrying- how are you today?
    Regards

I have enjoyed reading all your posts.

Reading about the LCHF way of eating…I was trying to incorporate that into my NFDs…I have been looking into that more and trying to figure out what you would eat… to stick with healthy fats?

I used to do needlepoint…and found it very relaxing…maybe I should pick it up again…I guess that I have traded it in for playing games on the ipad 🙁
    Lotta, we have all experience days like that…I am sure that you will have a better week.

I’m going to check out that Calm today…it sounds very interesting.

Today is a fasting day for me…and I am going to exercise when I get home!

A little progress each day, adds up to big results. 🙂

Hi everyone. Just came back from a weekend after visiting a very sick friend. I’m very sad and it of course impacts my eating. I like KeepTrying am following 18/6 after reading and absorbing JasonFung’s marvelous book. I have no troubling fasting until 2-3PM but I eat too much in my ” window”. Will try to cut that down. Low carb is the way to go so I going to try that. I’ve been eating too much ice cream, my binge food, but alas, that must go. And I can’t even go near peanut butter even the powdered kind which I tried many times and also ate too much of it. Today a Fast Day. Good luck to me and everyone else struggling but determined to do this!

Alisa, I have downloaded Calm app. Thanks for the suggestion. My weak time is when I come home in the evening (or stop the car on the way home to shop) until I go to bed. Perhaps doing some deep breathing when I come in (??), or in my parked car when I get home?

Floridagirl, I hope that your FD went well. Yes, a bit of progress each day does add up.

Felk, good luck on your FD.

I am doing ok. I ate about 1700 calories yesterday. Mindfully. Yes, included in that was some wine – if I did not do that it would be better wouldn’t it! I am putting a lot of planning and prep effort in preparing good food for my good self.

Have a good day.

Good morning…

felko, I hope that you had a successful FD…it feels good to get back on track.

ratatouille, let me know how you like the Calm app…planning and preparing good food…is good for your good self. 🙂

Alisa, how are you doing? I think that you normally fast on Tuesdays, good luck.

My FD went well…and I exercised!…now to keep it going…weightloss has really slowed down, I’m going to have to be more mindful.

Have a great day all.

hello again

so interesting reading all the different techniques we try, and all the things we are learning!!

had a weigh today and 4 lb down after 7 days of 18:6 (lchf, no counting of anything!!)
    lets hope it stays away!! oh I did enjoy my cereal this morning

still so so so much to lose, and would love a cake but know it is a very slippery slope for me

Floridagirl – congratulations on the fd and exercise = momentum

Keeptrying – congrats to you.

Alisa, I hope that your day went well yesterday and look forward to reading today’s.

My intention today is to nourish myself with nourishing food.

Hi everyone. Fast day went well yesterday. Now the difficulty starts the next couple of days on non fasting days with more freedom. Keeping my fingers crossed and out of the refrigerator

Hi everyone, just wrote a long post and lost it arrgghh. It basically said that I took Friday and Saturday off due to family celebrations and completely enjoyed myself, and am now on my 2nd fast day and have erased most of it. I plan on doing that all summer as I have lots of parties/concerts/camping planned and I must hold myself accountable or I will not lose any weight, and I plan on losing 15 by the fall. Yikes.

Keeptrying….be careful of going too low on carbs as what’s the point if you feel terrible. Also make sure you don’t have low blood sugar. I usually give myself 2 portions a day on eating days: baked potato and toast for ex. That way I never feel horrible but I’m still limiting them, bc otherwise I’d have too many. Salt does help though as feeling lousy usually means your electrolytes are off. Having said that yay on losing 4lbs, that is fantastic! So keep it up, and keep listening to your body.

Myggan….Congrats on counting your steps. Every little thing helps. And remember that stress is the devil when we are trying to commit to something. It will all pass.

Ratatouille…..Sounds like you are in a much better place! I am so happy for you. Baby steps. Sounds like your nfd are going well, that’s awesome. And I also will never give up my wine 🙂

Floridagirl…..Good job on your progress also. Yes everything tallies up.

Felkoglo…..It’s ok to comfort eat when you are going through something. Don’t have guilt over it. Realize what it is, learn from it and make plans to make small changes when you feel better. 😊

Hello team!
    Great updates! Wow, SuzyQ – I am envious how you can manipulate your numbers on the scale!
    Keeptrying- very cool! I read an article today about low-carb eating. The author thinks that too much insulin is blocking weight loss. This was interesting – … every time we eat insulin goes up except when we eat something fatty, FAT came back 100%, his suggestions- healthy fats, veggies and fasting (not new recipe ) Well, too low carb creates GI issues… endless circle;-)
    Very busy at work, I did not mean to skip yesterday.
    My FD today is good, I have few projects to work on and no time to think about food. Today I almost forgot my pedicure appointment. For a moment I thought- no time! Next thought- I want to go and relax for an hour, it was good. I usually schedule massages, pedicure, hair cuts for the afternoons on FD (my weak time too, ratatouille)
    Floridagirl- great work on exercise habit! I do not know about stop binging for good ( someone wrote here – it is so boring not to binge;-) but habit of exercise will stick to you soon for sure, I know! Hope your work load went down.
    Regards

Hi Alisa….I am a binge eater and a binge drinker…most of my family are unfort. I luckily have insane willpower which allows me to lose quickly. Problem is I always seem to forget the maintenace step once I’m done, which is what I truly want to master this time around. Thx for the nice words 🙂

Good morning!
    The cycling class is done, just finished breakfast. I am eating today! Good luck to the fasting people.
    I am doing 3 meals, no snacks- because insulin goes up every time I eat.
    It is going to be a hot humid day, I will need to go to the office and when I come back home, it will be a trigger moment for snacking->overeating->binging I need to be aware!
    suzyqueue – do you plan your day meals? Do you eat different dishes or few the same?
    Hope everyone is kind to the digestive system today!

Hello from Florida…
    FD #2

WTG, keeptrying! You are in the groove…keep it going!

Alisa, busy work days and something scheduled in the afternoons do help a lot on FDs…I also do the same on FDs. My work schedule is definitely better this week, and I’m taking a 3-day weekend…we’re having family and friends for a visit this weekend.

I am trying to be really good this week, as I know that there will be lots of food and drink this weekend.

Have a great day everyone.

sadly not in the groove, Floridag1rl
    feeling crap
    very bloated, even before eating – during eating – after eating
    badly need to eat sweet stuff, and binge but couldn’t even if I tried as struggling to even manage normal meal size

hating self
    hating food
    hating being fat and bad and stupid
    trying so very hard not to mess this up as I have lots to lose but feel like I am on the edge of caving in

I am so sorry, keeptrying 🙁
    Maybe you tried to change too much all at once.
    Maybe the cereal yesterday…spiked you insulin levels…I know that I personally feel like crap when I’ve had too many processed carbs.
    Take a deep breath…relax…do something to take your mind off all of this.

Tomorrow…maybe a fasting day to help clear your head…formulate a new plan for yourself…this is a process…slow deliberate changes, listening to your body…this is not a quick fix diet…it is developing a new lifestyle.

Be kind to yourself, keeptrying…relax everything is going to be ok.

Keeptrying, I understand what you are writing about. It sounds like it is so “all or nothing” for you (and most of us on this message thread). Somehow, try and detach from your immediate feelings and look at it as a third person observing and hopefully realize how hard you are being on yourself. I send you good thoughts.

I am going to try and have another nourishing day.

KeepTrying.
    Been there so many times- the binge monster takes hold and won’t let go. One thing you might try is extending your fasting time from 16 hours to 20. I’ve been doing that and now that Im used to it, no suffering at all. Jason Fung’s book “The Obesity Code” very helpful. On my FD, I didn’t eat until 4PM. Not even hungry and I’m one who is always hungry even after a huge meal. I’m now Diabetic so I had to do something drastic. Never, Never give up even though you want to . If you have a binge day, try go forget it and start again next day. You can start again as many times as you need to. Good Luck, hang in there, never give up on yourself, and our enemy will be conquered.

Keeptrying, every one of us has felt like you, which is why we are on this forum. We all feel bad, fat and stupid when we binge. We are so tough on ourselves. Try and figure out why you are bingeing. Maybe you are bloated from your hormones? That def does it for me. Or something is upsetting you and maybe you are burying it through food and negative feelings. Try going for a long walk to clear your head and regroup. Then come back with a plan, like tomorrow have a nfd but count your cals and carbs and hold yourself accountable. You have the power to do this, we all do. After one good day you will feel so much better about yourself. Keep posting, we are here for you.
    Alisa, I do plan fast days the night before, and for nfd I eat 10x my weight w 2 carbs, and when I have a few calories left in the eve I look at what food group I didn’t have enough of and that’s how end my night. Yes I am a bit of a habit eater….lots of eggs, avocado, chicken, nuts, greek yogourt and oil salads.
    Stay strong everyone. It can only get better.

what lovely ladies you all are
    thank you so much for your support
    I am being whiney, I know

the bingeing disorder is part of my mh cr*p
    not entirely sure why food is part of it, but then it is for many, as you all know

cant actually binge because I know if I do I will be very sick because there is not room in tummy – even drinks are filling me up so having to eat and drink slowly

its not hormones as I am 53 and – well have whole other hormone issues 🙂

have not cheated today but my head is going on and on to do so, and my mouth wants food in it all the time – I think I should buy a dummy!

oh yes ratatouille – all or nothing is the bane of my life and just how my head works even though I am not aware of it

my mh worker said he is not surprised since I have again made such radical changes to my diet and that I need to stop thinking it is either right or wrong/good or bad
    but it is very hard for me

anyway, liver bacon broccoli and sweet potato for dinner, if I can manage it

I hope you are all managing ok and thank you again

Go team!
    Keeptrying- I will keep in mind your willingness to change it will help me. The tempting thoughts will not last they will go away.
    I did well today – no snacks, 1200 cal
    Tomorrow is FD and yoga in the morning, yes!
    Till tomorrow

Hello again lovely people.

keeptrying – I hear you loud and clear, really hoping you feel better different today! I think that you and Ratatouille are both absolutely right – it seems to be an all or nothing with food and breaking that “either / or” pattern is really hard. Lot’s of strength thoughts to you (and everyone else weather you are doing well or struggling – we all need the support)

I used to be in a better mind place last year – where I didn’t think going over my TDEE by a little meant that “there was no point” and “I might as well stuff my face” – but these days it feels like that a lot more. Not a good feeling when I know that I CAN manage those thoughts on a good day. It just needs a bad day to put it all out of kilter 🙁

I am Fasting today after a successful fast on Tuesday and a well monitored day yesterday (within my TDEE) but I had a gluttonous weekend and I still feel bloated from that.

All the best to everyone out there and take care!

Lotta xx

I hope that you are feeling a little better today, keep

Everyone here is so kind and helpful. 🙂

Greetings.
    For me, I know that the binge/diet, “I might as well eat even more because I just ate too much, I will start a diet tomorrow” has not worked. Not worked. Not worked. It totally makes sense that it has not worked out, and I have set myself up for the ups and downs (mostly downs) that comes with it.

So, what am I trying to do now? Change the story. If I eat what I think is too much, I am trying to acknowledge it to myself in the moment (sometimes that is not easily done), be gentle on myself in that moment and not so “on/off”, be matter of fact about it in that moment, and not so “all or northing” in that moment. Again, doing it in the moment requires the ability to detach and step away (almost like observing yourself from afar). I am practicing that. NOt always successfully, but I am having some successes – which is changing my story for me. I hope that I can continue this. For now, I am not doing FDs because that feeds too much into “on or off” status that I write about. I am trying to put a bunch of NFDs at my TDEE together.

Continue on every one.

Good morning!
    FD yesterday did not happen, I ‘had’ to eat a nice piece of salmon, Brussels sprouts – it was good and over the FD budget. The dinner was for my husband, he needed to stay late at work and I do not throw away food. Sometimes I should, not yesterday, but the peanut butter from last week could go to trash because it would be the same. It did not do any good to me.
    What are your thoughts about throwing out food? If you can do it how you justify it or you do not think about it?
    My plan is eat as close as possible to FD today
    Regards

Happy Friday everyone

Ratatouille, thanks for sharing…I think that you are doing the right thing for you, and that is most important. I will support in any way I know how.

I hope that everyone has a nice weekend.

Alisa, salmon and brussel sprouts = good. Insofar as throwing out food, I do it on occasion when I cannot stop, there is little left and it is what I categorize as junk food. Hmmm

Floridagirl have a great weekend too!

I have a success story for yesterday – I had visitors yesterday at work (I work on my own) and they brought me 6 homemade cookies. I invited them to eat three of them, I did indeed quickly eat the remaining three — but I did not binge out for the rest of the day. Phew. Yes, I ended up over my tdee, but no binge!

Ratatouille- you ate cookies and stopped?! That is very hard to do, truly! Usually cookie is trigger to ‘why to stop now?! Keep going!’ Good going.
    Floridagirl- how are exercises? Have you started felling that the body misses activities if you do not exercise?

Alisa, I sure did eat cookies and stop. I will say that I ate all of the cookies (3 of them), but I did not use it as a diving board into the swimming pool of a binge!

Have a good day everyone.

Greetings. I am continuing to meet my June commitment to myself to post here everyday and not wander off. Things are decent.

Have a good day.

Hello all.
    Ratatouille- going strong with regular posts! You made me start writing today. I am glad you are doing ok, me too. I went to cycling class yesterday and today. It is very hot and not much appetite- I need to use this.
    Regards

It is Monday. Nothing extraordinary today.
    I am doing good so far, today is my nfd, went to cycling class in the morning.
    Talking about Monday morning cycling class…
    I am not tired to be surprised how much people talk at 5:30 am on Monday!!! I would think that Monday is a hard day and everyone is down and quite… nothing like that! Today i could not hear the music over very intense conversations, the teacher offered to turn music off, so it would not interfere and it is very Monday.
    Just wanted to share…

gosh you guys sound active!!!!

I am even more fed up as weight has gone up by 1-2 pound even though I am eating small all healthy meals, NO CHEATS, NO BOOZE, NO BINGES
    still feeling bloated and tired and this hot weather doesn’t help, I really loathe hot weather, especially in a fat body

Hello all
    FD today – on my way to work I felt like stopping to get a huge coffee and a pastry (my downfall) but I didn’t – yay! It’s so hot here in London at the moment I’m not actually hungry. It’s all just in my head and I know that I would feel rubbish once I’d eaten it.

I had a varied weekend – too much booze – but a lot of activity too so balancing slightly. Did a choir concert on Saturday that went really well but deciding what to wear was difficult.
    All my lovely dresses from 2 years ago have shrunk! Some still fit, but they don’t feel comfortable. I soooo miss the feeling when I could just put the clothes on and they felt good to wear. 🙁 🙁

So I have made a pact with myself. I have picked out two dresses I want to be able to wear comfortably at the end of July. I will get them out every weekend without fail and try them on from now until then.
    I’ll keep an eye on the scales too but it’s the “big” feeling I hate so hoping this will help.

ratatouille – posting helps I think – keep going 🙂

keeptrying – it’s so frustrating when we do it all right and don’t see/feel any results for it, stay strong and keep going, hope you feel better soon.

Take care all! Well done to everyone who is losing/reducing, and stay strong all of you who are struggling – you are in the right place sharing your thoughts.

Lotta xx

Hi Alisa
    How cool that your fellow cycling class exercisers were so chatty at 5.30am on a Monday!! That is amazing – it must be great to get THAT buzz from exercise. I used to do that and it completely rocks! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Lotta x

Myggan, awesome that you did not buy the pastry. A small triumph (and a huge one at the time!). Yes, that “big feeling” can be very yucky. I managed to loose about 18 lbs in the first 2.5 months of this year following the fast diet It really took me from a place of feeling big to a new place of feeling decent and accepting of what I saw in the mirror (which was a healthy, beautiful, largish woman). I went on vacation and gained a bit of weight (which is ok, it was to France and it was lovely). I have had trouble since I returned. Trying to stay away from binges but still going there. I am starting to gain considerable insight and better management of these situations. I am back to looking the mirror and liking what I see. Yes, I could be considerably slimmer, but I no longer feel “big”. Whew. I hope that you get that feeling soon.

Alisa, good on you for being up for 5:30 cycle class and liking it. Wow.

Hello, today is International Yoga day.
    My health club is offering a yoga practice outside for everyone after 5 pm, I plan to go, it is going to be a hot yoga practice + 31C. In Richmond.
    Thank you for your kind words regarding my 5:30am exercise habit. I am proud of this one. I have noticed a new couple in my classes. They started coming in the beginning of June. The first class I thought- will see how long you both last?! But they keep coming. Today I said a compliment to the woman. She answered that it got a little easier this week, but the first week they slept in exercise clothes, so they would not have excuses in the morning.
    I am doing good, yesterday FD was fine – about 640 cal. I am a little bored right now, but not hungry, so I am just writing my post, do not need to eat!
    Hope everyone is mindful today

Good morning!
    I am fasting today. My yoga class was very good, but I could not calm down, thoughts kept coming, oh! Restless mind.
    Lotta – London has many temptations: good pastry shops, restaurants… is it hard to pass by these things? I do not like any sweets in Richmond, so my rule is – eat pastries when in Paris or NYC, true. I am not sure how much I would eat sweets if I live there?!
    Rdgards

Hi everyone
    I am fasting today. Had a good FD on Tuesday after my pastry wobble in the morning but not a very controlled non FD yesterday.
    It’s been very hot in London and I do fall for the “glass of Rose” temptation after work.
    Still – I am sticking to Fasting today despite another unfocused start to the day and am hoping to stay under 500 cals.

Alisa – yes lots of lovely pastries here from all over the world. However, my favourite place for getting these treats are when I pass through Copenhagen in Denmark on route home to visit my family in Sweden. The Danes make the most delicious creations but they are full of butter and sugar. I’m making my mouth water just thinking of them… 😮

Ratatouille – that is lovely to hear that you feel good about where you are in size and look. It is a great feeling and well done for taking time to acknowledge it! And the insight is such an important part of making the food management work. Well done you and hope you keep it going.

I keep trying my dresses on to keep me focussed – so far it is working 🙂

Take care all and have a good FD if you are fasting and enjoy your food if you are not.

Lotta xx

P.S It’s a lot cooler here in London today. 🙂

Oh, good! It is cooler in London, my friend in Paris complained yesterday about hit and no air conditioner. I went outside early in the morning today and might go to the grocery store after sunset+34C and humid
    The pastries I like are from Laduree- there is a shop in London. you live in London and like sweets in Copenhagen- the grass is always greener somewhere;-)

Good morning all! It is a rainy Friday morning in Richmond.
    I went to the class cycle/strength, had breakfast and just finished ‘daily calm’ meditation session. I am ready to work now.
    Yesterday I watched a tedtalk – interesting view on fat burning by a chemist. He looked at the fat formula – it can be broken to water and carbon dioxide. So, when we breathe hard and loose water (hint: exercise) we break fat.
    Hope everyone is doing well, what are the plans for weekend?

Good morning
    Monday again. This morning cycling class was very cool: we had glow circles on the bikes and music from 80s with video clips- great ride to start a new week.
    Today is my nfd, good luck to fasting people.
    I had my oatmeal with berries for breakfast, plan to have braised leeks with eggs for lunch and fish with vegetables for dinner, no snacks.
    I listened some dr.J.Fung YouTube videos – interesting in a good way, thinking to do one real fast day….
    my thinking is that if the first couple days are hard and unpleasant, does it mean you put yourself through hard and unpleasant all the fast time? What is your experience, thoughts?
    Regards

Alisa, I love Laduree boxes. My friend has a beautiful collection of their seasonal boxes. I have not done complete fast days since my late teens. No desire for me to return to that.

I am going to do a FD today. My first in a month I think.

All ok here. WEightloss not happening, but binge eating behaviour is not outrageous.

I’m sorry that I haven’t been around in a while…I’ve been struggling a bit. I’ve been struggling with my FDs and most definitely the exercise…I’m going to try again this week to get back on track. Thankfully, I have not gained any weight…I just have not lost anymore.

Good luck to you, on your fasting day, ratatouille.
    I am fasting today also.

Alisa, your cycling class sounds like such fun! What a way to start your day and week! Maybe if I watch one of Dr. Fung’s doc….I can reestablish motivation. Are you talking about a prolonged fast?

Lotta, trying on the clothing that you’d like to fit into sounds like a good way to stay motivated.

Have a great Monday …and a great week, everyone.

Ratatouille, Floridagirl, thank you for updates!
    … I know, I was dragging myself this morning to the health club and suddenly… surprise! The ‘glow ride’ and trivia about music from 80s… – cool! I was so happy I came, at the same time I worked hard for one hour!
    Dr. Fung’s no food (just coffee, tea) fasting sounds scary. The closest I did was a lemonade diet (maple syrup + lemon juice). I remember I reached the point when I really did not want to eat food. I agree the hunger feeling comes and goes like a wave. I do not know if I am ready yet…
    Tomorrow is FD for me and yoga class in the morning!
    Regards

Morning from muggy and rainy London today.
    Fasting today – this weekend has been better on the food front but not on the alcohol front unfortunately.

Alisa – indeed the grass is always greener elsewhere ;-). I love the idea of a spin class with glow sticks and 80’s tunes!
    Work has completely taken over at the moment but I should have a brief breather next week so I am hoping to get to do some exercise then.

Floridagirl – sorry to hear you have “stagnated” on the weight curve. When I did this a few years back I had a plateau ca 4 months in that lasted over 3 weeks. It was so depressing at the time but I think it was my body adjusting to a steady weight loss over those months. After 3 weeks of no change (despite proper fasting and exercise) the scales started moving again. Keep going and don’t lose hope.

Ratatouille – well done on keeping off the binging! That is progress. I agree with Alisa that it is a wave feeling – and when we are in control it’s almost with a degree of contempt that we look at ourselves when we binge. It’s a strange thing indeed.

Take care all
    Lotta x

Greetings Lotta, Alisa, and Floridagirl.

I got through my fast day yesterday. Yeah!

I am on my iPhone so am limited timewise what I can write here. Hang in there. On this thread, in my opinion, if we have no, or minimal bingeing, then we have had a triumph. The rest will follow (imo).

Hello!
    It is the end of June, just 2 days left. It is time to think what are the goals for July (boring!) and, I think, it is a good excuse to eat mindlessly- that sounds fun!
    I am on it;-)

What are you saying? eat mindlessly!? 😀

ratatouille…I am glad that you had a good FD! and I agree…anytime there is minimal to no binging…there is success.

Lotta, thanks for the encouragement…I’ve been a little down on myself for being a bit of a slacker. I’m trying to hang in here…and your words helped. Thank you.

Alisa, you know that my fasting days are no food at all…I wasn’t scared when I started this 5:2, because I have done multiple day fasts in the past…I would do like 3-4 day fasts, but I would always gain the weight right back when I started eating again…I thought that the 5:2 would work better because the body was not going into starvation mode. Plus it’s a lot easier to do just one day…then you can eat the next. It might be just the thing to get the scale moving for you.

FD #2 for me…so far so good. 🙂

Good evening!
    My FD was good today. Yesterday I felt a bit down and wanted something sweet ( that was when I wrote let’s eat mindlessly) made oatmeal and yogurt and enjoyed it. In the evening we went to a friend’s house to sit by the pool. The weather was very nice last couple days.
    Today for some reason was easy. In July I will continue with 3 meals a day, no added sugar, no flour. I will try a ‘no food’ fasting. Thank you, Floridagirl, for writing about your experience.
    Hope everyone is well

Viewing 50 posts - 601 through 650 (of 724 total)

You must be logged in to reply.